[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Country secede

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

New Black Panthers unite. Secede and form our own country in the south.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/07/black_panther_leader_urges_cre.html
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
>>
Isn't there an entire CONTINENT filled with black people they can secede to?
>>
>>57932
1. The "People's New Black Panther Party" isn't the same as "The New Black Panther Party"
2. Both of those organizations are little more than multi-state street gangs, similar to The Hells Angels or The Outlaws biker gangs.
3. This entire story is based on breitbart racebait in the first place that probably didn't even really happen
4. The reuters article they reference only mentions that the Dallas shooter visited the page of "The New Black Panther Party", in an unrelated context, and says nothing of "The People's New Black Panther Party". They misrepresent the reuters article as agreeing with the breitbart article.

tl;dr: >>>/pol/ , this isn't news.
>>
>>57950
Yea, but if the niggers go that far they cant get their food stamps and welfare anymore. I bet it would be a separation like Quebec tried, leaving the country but keeping the currency, government infrastructure, and many of the services provided federally.
>>
>>57950
I really hate how white racists have the audacity to tell Black Americans who were brought here against their will hundreds of years ago, made to lose their African heritage and connction as slaves, and don't have any type of immediate generational African ancestry, to just "go back to africa" as if they are like first generation Americans like recent Africans, Hispanics, Asians, and Middle Eastern easterns who recently made the CHOICE to come here and thus have a connection with their country of origin. It's a mix of having no self awarwness, being plain forgetful of history, and proof that you aren't actually sorry for slavery.This is coming from a first generation African American whose parents came here from West Africa intentionally. Seriously just stfu! That's the one thing that pissed off.
>then YOU go back to Africa
Gladly, if Trump is elected and after I finish my stem degree that's a total possiblilty. Though I had hoped to permanently live here as an American since I was born here as a citizen.
>>
Can I start a Go Fund Me for your return tickets? If you think that any african country compares to America's record of achievement of helping the world ( oh wait in africa they can't even get fresh water to starving infants.) and the sacrfice made by millions of black white and brown americans have made to turn back dictators and terrorists then return to your west african cesspool and watch your babies die because a local police chief didn't get his bribe money. You made it here because your parents escaped the african shithole, you received an education from the white/everyone else taxpayer. Fuck you, you spoiled brat. Take your taxpayer funded american education and go sell bugs to tourists in africa.
>>
>>58023
that's literally what Liberia was for
>>
>>58023
>Gladly, if Trump is elected and after I finish my stem degree that's a total possiblilty.

>Right after I get my gibmedats

Fuck off, leech.
>>
>>58023
>I want my own country where I can only be around my black brothers
>you mean there's an entire continent that meets all of my requirements?
>RACIS
>>
>>57932
>Gave black people a prosperous city: Detroit
>Modernized it with billions
>Blacks proceed to fuck it all up

>Gave black people a prosperous country: Liberia
>Modernized it with billions more in WWII
>Blacks proceed to fuck it all up

Can we just admit that blacks can't really do the 'self governing' thing right and should just stick to violent protest
>>
>>58023
There haven't been Africans who were brought to America as slaves for more than 100 years. Meanwhile there are 1st and 2nd generation white Europeans who become slave masters as soon as they get their citizenship. You need to stop making broad generalizations about white people, which is kinda ironic because you're the one calling other people racist. Now that this word is being used to describe religion, it doesn't even mean anything anymore. Cry it from the rooftop of a multilevel parking garage while you try to kill us nigger. Nobody cares.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.