[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theresa May to become a new Britain`s PM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

Theresa May to become Britain's next prime minister: the UK will have a new leader by Wednesday evening http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/11/europe/britain-politics-may-leadsom/
>>
>>57656
She is no Thatcher
>>
>>57656
Well atleast she is a little bit more pro-eu then the rest of the bunch.
>>
>>57685
meaning, she will actually try to make some good deal for both sides. Before some dumbass /pol/acks are gonna jump me for being pro-eu
>>
>>57685
>then

Sort out your words you clown.
>>
>>57685
Will england ever leave the eu? Its almost like a kid saying they'll run away from home only to return a few hours later.
>>
>>57693
yeah with child services you sick fuck
>>
>>57693

yes we'll leave the eu

whether we'll be part of the EEA is the next big decision, most brexit types probably want out and no free movement, but there'll be lots of pressure from business to keep free movememnt and be a part of the EEA

which would make leaving the eu fairly pointless really, but there you go
>>
What's with all these shitty copypaste comics.
>>
>>57715
>>57752
You guys made a bad decision because your "cool" friends told you to, and now you're friends have all but mysteriously dissapeared when you try to find someone to blame, and everyone is just looking at you with doubtful eyes. I know why the country was so eager to leave. Britians economy is shit compared to countries like the US or Germany. Extremely high unemployment rates. Low per capita income. If I was a poor, uneducated bus driver who lived in britian and I was told some crummy, useless organization was taking hundreds of millions of dollars from us, the good working people of England, and that we could take OUR money BACK to benifit US instead of THEM. And all I have to do is go to the voting booth next thursday and say leave? You guys have severly embaressed yourselves. You look thoughtless. You look indesicive. You look racist and uneducated and poor and shortsighted and I could go on, but most of all, you look dumb. Half of an entire country got swindled by a blond haired man with a large vocabulary and one goal. And what do you have to say for yourselves beyond that you're sticking to your guns, when all evidence points towards the contrary.
>>
>>57686
>pro remain
RRREEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>57928
All economic arguments trying to convince people that weren't benefiting from the system to remain so that those who were could continue to do so. Further agitated by condescending rhetoric like your own that these people should continue to put up with all the negative aspects with very little gain or they are:

>racist and uneducated and poor and shortsighted

Add to that the benefits of severity and not handing power away to a distant, disconnected and aloof bureaucracy.

You completely missed the point. The vast majority of those who were going to vote had already made up their mind before the campaigns had even began.

>Half of an entire country got swindled by a blond haired man with a large vocabulary

The leaders for leave had very little to do with the success of the vote. They really only had to show up, not even speak, because the remain camp was so disconnected from the people they had to convince that the EU benefited them, that they were destined to lose without a radical change in strategy.
>>
>>57928
You EU shills are still going?
>>
>>57692
I am not a native speaker you clown.
Also I always confuse those two.
>>
>>57975
You euro-sceptics are still going? Thank good we can express our opinions freely.
>>
>>58132
>Thank good we can express our opinions freely.

Something that Brussels was urging Facebook, Yahoo, and Google to put a Stop to.
>>
>>58132
That's nice, we won, you lost, get over it.
>>
>>58132
Is that what you are hiding behind now? Weeks of crying, protesting and throwing a tantrum is you expressing your opinion? God you traitors are the lowest of the low.
>>
>>58150
>>58152
Why are you so butthurt?

yeah well you won, and thank god i dont live in UK.
Stop generalizing, I was never protesting anywhere, i couldnt give rats ass about your stupid decisions, as long as they dont affect other countries, which this one will.

Also, did you love how Farage acted like a true patriot man after the referendum, god, that was a sight to behold.
>>
>>58148
Eh, that sucks, but all this can be voted against, you dont have to vote in the stupid referendum to leave the EU.
Goddamnit direct democracy is really the lowest form of democacies.
>>
>>57928
>You look racist and uneducated and poor and shortsighted and I could go on, but most of all, you look dumb
And you wonder why your smugness lost you the vote.
Also, I thought you lefties and Labour in particular were supposed to be the working man's party, so what happened?
>>
>>58161
well, better to stand by your principles, then to be a populist opinion-shifter. Calling things the way they are is the right that democracy reserves for us.
You can go on and call everyone who disagree with you leftie, and no-one can do jack-shit about it.
>>
>>58162
So... what direct effects have you seen from leaving the EU?
>>
>>58164
Well i am probably gonna be fucked over with erasmus study in UK, dont know how will the rules change afterwards. And sterling plunged down in first week, affecting countries aroud it.

Also sucks for people who want to work in the UK, or the ones who already work there, but arent citizens of the UK.
>>
>>58166
So... nothing yet? I'm American, but curious about how its actually affecting you. I understand the exit hasn't happened yet, but did your currency value return yet?

For non-citizens, are they forced to leave, or is this undecided as of yet? Do non-citizens children earn citizenship by birth in your country like in the US?

I understand that you want open travel between countries, have you considered that a standard travel procedure like non-EU countries might work? Passports, security, temporary citizenship, etc. Not to imply your support of EU regulation is wrong, basically asking if travel was as open as implied by the media, and if there are certain countries you would rather have not been allowed the same travel as you.

This is all out of curiosity, and naturally as an American I will have a bias to nationalism, but these are some things they dont talk about in the news.
>>
>>58177
You pretty much answered it yourself, its still undecided how and what will change. but it can change for the worse ofr free movement of workers and such. also i am pretty sure Pound stil isnt on the rise, nad its gonna probably affect ton of jobs, and it will be a pain in the ass to get everything working after they leave the EU.
>>
>>58130
Then is always time. (e in both).
Than to compare. (a in both). Just made that up but it might help.

Agree with you here though
>>57686
What they need is someone to be balanced
>>
>>58188
Cheers!

Yeah, i do hope she will be able to somehow make it through, and wont weaken their economy.
>>
Based Boris appointed at foreign secretary;
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.