[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Syrian refugee hands in 150,000 euros to police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3664410/Germany-Man-finds-166-000-old-cupboard-hands-back.html

Straight from the Zionist presses to the good folks at /news/. Will you all finally stop calling them rapefugees and let them have asylum in your countries.

Basically a Syrian refugee was given a piece of furniture because he is a poor refugee and he found a hefty amount of cash in it. He returned the money to whoever gave him the thing in the first place.
>>
Fuck him
>>
>>59978
/thread
>>
>>57481
Not all of them are rapists, more news at 11.
Doesn't get rid of any of the current rape problems though.
>>
"Hey Europe, mind if we invade you?"
"Fuck off."
"What about if I give you €150,000?"
"Oh okay then, invade us."

Interesting to know that Lefties would sell Europe for €150,000. (In fact, they don't even need to be bought for €150,000. They'd give away Europe free of charge.)
>>
>>60351
Yep one in ten happen to be decent guy.
>>
>>60351
>current rape problem
Do you mean how refugees rape at a lower rate than natives? I don't really see how that is a problem
>>
>>57481
>Syrian
They rarely rape.
Most rapists are from the Maghreb states.
>>
>>59978
>>
>>60360
>Do you mean how refugees rape at a lower rate than natives?
calling bullshit on that considering the 2000 refugees that sexualy assaulted 1200 women on new years eve alone
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/07/10/leaked-document-says-2000-men-allegedly-assaulted-1200-german-women-on-new-years-eve/
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=13732
>>
>>60405
>sexual assault is rape!one!!
Get a life. And some common sense while you're at it.
>>
>>60407
so sexual assault and police covering it up because they're muslims is fine
pull your head out of the sand retard
>>
>>60407
Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge bro, go and defend rapists somewhere else, you vile arab twat.
>>
>>60405
That gatestone institute article actually covers all migrants, not refugees. Refugees commit significantly less crime than other immigrants and also people born in that country. The very same BKA that "leaked" the report they got their hands on said as much this June.

I really don't know why people are acting as if this information was being covered up, this is all public record.

Furthermore 2 of the 74 (and counting) men arrested for the crime wave you refer to were Syrian refugees, there was one other asylum seeker from Iraq. There were three German born citizens arrested too. Of the 1,054 complaints received, 600 were for theft, there were 274 sexual assaults, including three rapes. According to police the vast majority of suspects are from Algeria, Tunisia, and Morocco. Ulrich Bremer who made the original claim from his soapbox that it was refugees has since backpedalled saying that they fall under the "general category of refugees," and more recently refuses to comment on the nationality of the perpetrators.
>>
>>57481
This propaganda piece aside, nobody wants the rapefugee swarm in their country, simple as that.
>>
>>57481

As a german I'm gonna say the Syrians are not a problem. They are well educated and genuinely want to integrate.
The problem are the north africans and afghans that came along with them that just rode along the Syrian refugee wave.
None of the rapists in Cologne were Syrian for example either.
>>
>>60548
>rapefugees
Can we put this /pol/-tier meme to bed yet?
>>
>>60567
only when they stop raping
>>
>>60591
Refugees rape at a lower rate than both other immigrants and natively born citizens.
>>
>>60733
http://www.thelocal.de/20160113/crime-rates-different-north-africa-syria-migrants
Very nice
>>
>>60750
Very nice indeed, you should probably read an article first before posting it. Otherwise you might look silly.

>After the mass sexual attacks in Cologne and other cities which eyewitnesses and police have said were carried out by men of “north African appearance” migrants from the Maghreb region have come under the spotlight.

>Currently, 13 of the 19 people police are currently investigating in relation to the Cologne attacks come from the Maghreb - an area encompassing Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco.

>And police figures seem to show that Maghrebi migrants are considerably more likely to commit crime than people from other regions,Spiegel Online reports.

>A study begun by Cologne police in 2014 which looked at which refugees committed a crime within a year of their arrival showed stark variations from between different countries of origin.

>Whereas only 0.5 percent of Syrians were suspected of a crime within 12 months of their arrival, 40 percent of those coming from the Maghreb got into trouble with police.

>Only asylum seekers from the Balkan region were as likely to have broken the law in equivalent numbers.

Ty anon for backing me up like that
>>
>>57481
One man returning someone else's money hardly balances out the spike in terror attacks over the past six months
>>
>>60758
>Whereas only 0.5 percent of Syrians were suspected of a crime within 12 months of their arrival, 40 percent of those coming from the Maghreb got into trouble with police
>refugee is apparently now a synonym for Syrian
based retard
>>
>>57481
>Will you all finally stop calling them rapefugees and let them have asylum in your countries.
No.
>>
>>60764
refugee
rɛfjʊˈdʒiː/
noun
a person who has been forced to leave their country in order to escape war, persecution, or natural disaster.
"tens of thousands of refugees fled their homes"
synonyms: displaced person,DP,escapee,fugitive, asylum seeker,runaway,exile,émigré, stateless person,outcast,returnee;
informal reffo
"she had fled to England as a refugee"

Good work anon
>>
>>60591
this
>>
>>60733
>Refugees rape at a lower rate than both other immigrants and natively born citizens.
bullshit, go home Achmed
>>
>>60776
>>60777
Read the thread
>>
>>60775
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Crisis_(2011%E2%80%93present)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libyan_Civil_War_(2014%E2%80%93present)
Durr hurr hurr hurr
>>
>>60783
They have a unified government

If you refer to earlier Libyans make up less than one percent of non-German perpetrators of crime and have done every year since at least 2007

See BKA reports for details
>>
>>60797
>unified government
>three way civil war
I don't think so Jim
>>
>>60800
Regardless of whether or not they do, and regardless of whether there has been a cease fire in effect since last year, Libyans still account for less than one percent of migrant crime in Germany.
>>
White man : funds the bombing of Syria ...Then poses as Savior and tries to be Syrian hero haha is everyone with a 5 inch pasty penis and resistant to Sun rays mentally ill? Those Muslim's hate you and are literal ticking time bombs but you wanna cuddle with them like the family dog .. all white people are mentally ill pig hybrids and should be lobotomized .. every white person I know swallows a bottle of pills daily to make it through their anxiety of being a pathological liar and physically inferior to people half their size your going to destroy this planet with your lies and try to merge with computers to save yourselves unzip your fly and you'll see why god hates you baby dick losers
>>
>>60802
I have a tiny dick: the post
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.