[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHAM american democracy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: bush puppet.jpg (173KB, 998x659px) Image search: [Google]
bush puppet.jpg
173KB, 998x659px
Why hasn't George Bush been investigated for lying about iraq invasion like his stooge tony blair

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36756878
>>
>>57356
He destroyed the evidence and wasn't under oath.
>>
>>57364
George Bush senior was pressured by israel to invade iraq in the nineties. But he refused and consequently lost his 2nd term for president. israeli prime minister netanyahu boasted that the jews forced Bush sr. out of office. Little georgie bush jr. gladly did the jews bidding however and had a falling out with his father Bush sr.about the iraq invasion.
>>
>>57356
When Obama came into office he said it wouldn't be constructive to prosecute the previous administration in the interest of national unity and said history would be their judge.
>>
>>57378
As much as I hate this kind of shit, what issue did the Jews have with Iraq? The conflict with syria would have been an ideal solution if they wanted US intervention anywhere.
>>
>>57393
Saddam was openly anti-semitic. I don't mean he only said jews were bad, he funded and paid the families of suicide bombers. Ahmadinejad is a boy scout compared to him. Rouhani pretty much hates everyone, with the US, Israel, and Sunnis somewhat more hated.

I don't dig deep into joo conspiracy theories but they're pretty invested in keeping the region unstable.
>>
>>57405
Yea, but Syrians are killing Israelis. I'm certainly not an Israel supporter, but if I was a leader in Israel, I'd say go after syria. Ive only just been following this whole ordeal for a year, so I don't know all the history.

Also, why keep the area you reside in in constant turmoil? It seems more likely that they thought US intervention would calm everything down. Little did they know we'd pussyfoot around after a few years. Again, not that I'm suggestimg we do as they want, but lets face it, that's not even an option with all the pandering lately.
>>
High rank illuminati. Cannot be touched by the long dick of the law.

The law dick is designed to thrust inside slaves like you, me & others.

Not inside Yandy Liang (Taylor Swift best friend & Satan whore).
>>
The brits are literally american waterboys ready to do whatever the US needs
>>
>>57409
If everyone is busy fighting each other, they can't make time to fight you. It's a playground tactic. They would get demolished if the Muslim nations united. Plus, Israel doesn't even need to spend manpower outside it's borders; they let the US and NATO deal with that. They're literally surrounded by uneducated enemies, so what would you do in that situation?

And Syria killing Jews had nothing on Saddam's Iraq. You have to be 18+ to be on 4chins.
>>
>>57434
Considering how small their army and navy are compared to America's, it's the best they can do. Not that the help isn't appreciated.
>>
>>57409
>why keep the area you reside in in constant turmoil?
Well summarized by >>57462

In greater detail, it's almost the geopolitical imperative of the United States to prevent rivals to its dominance of maritime trade routes.

Best in depth analysis I've seen: https://www.stratfor.com/analysis/geopolitics-united-states-part-1-inevitable-empire

Understanding geoploitics can help explain several of the large events in the world, other sources are moderndiplomacy.eu and the Caspian Report.
>>
>>57478
>Stratfor
Holy shit they still exist? Amazing that people still give them money after what LulzSec did to them 5 years ago.
>>
>>57479
I've used their free reports service for several years. They've decent analyses. Of course I use fake personal details and unique email addresses to detect any spam, never had any. I think large institutions are their main customers.
>>
>>57472
Thats why brits make good butlers...eveready to do their masters bidding
>>
>>57356
because you don't investigate the crimes of US presidents. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdD9uSrNFT4
>>
>>57513
One of the goals of this operation was to flood europe with refugees
>>
>>57560
trump is worse than bush
>>
>>57634
hillary is a puppet as well tho
>>
>>57634
>being this ignorant
>>
>>57709
brits are loyal coolies for americans ...ready to do whatever... as blair stated
>>
Did the multi-million dollar investigation actually come up with anything new? I was under the impression it confirmed the bad intel argument?
>>
>>57826
tony blair is a lying weasel...now making millions for all the bloodshed he caused
>>
>>57882
So no?
>>
Bush family are key members of "The family of 13s"... super high rank illuminati.

Better not fuck with them. Otherwise you will die in mysterious circumstances.

p.s: list of family of 13s:
1. British Royal Family.
2. RothChild.
3. Bloomberg.
4. Bush family.
5. Rothmans.
6. Zyldocks.
7. Park Won-Ho family.
8. NK ruling family.
9. Krupp.
10. SinClair.
11. WarBurg.
12. Bruce.
13. AntiChrist.
>>
>>57894
bush family are peons
>>
>>57462
Muslim nations already tried this and got their shit pushed in.
>>
>>58008
dirty kike
>>
>>57894
The fuck is this tinfoil shit? You actually think these rich motherfuckers are plotting shit? How is the British Royal family anything more then a sideshow now? They don't even make decisions anymore.
>>
>>58125
>British Royal family
those are a bunch of american coolies just like tony blair
>>
>>57380
It was much easier to blame all of his mistakes on them instead.
>>
>>57356
>Why hasn't George Bush been investigated for lying about iraq invasion like his stooge tony blair
Because there is no Rule of Law here anymore
>>
>>58397
credit where credit is due, Anon
>>
>>57356
Bicameral system. Why go beyond that to call sham?
>>
>>58460
you are retarded
>>
Another middle eastern state turkey is in turmoil...like falling dominoes
>>
>>59719
is there any moslem country that is a democracy
>>
Ummm, I am new here but is there no difference between /news and /pol?
>>
>>60465
/pol/ has pictures and memes
>>
>>60465
It's sure starting to seem that way. /news/ moves slower, but that still doesn't keep braindead stormfaggots from shitting up threads and not reading shit they reply to.
>>
>>60465
This is the place where the rest of 4chan comes to argue with /pol/ without having to go to /pol/ or their own boards.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.