[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abortion protest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

http://www.kake.com/story/32410518/wichita-bracing-for-the-return-of-summer-of-mercy-protests
>>
inb4 some conservatard defends abortion protestors' right to assemble while claiming Occupy Wallstreet demonstrators should be executed on the spot, because this is 4chan and everyone has to be a contrarian shitlord.

Either way, everyone has a right to assemble. I may not agree with their retarded anti-abortion rhetoric, but I can just as easily choose to ignore their existence and not care.
>>
>>57333
And back to r*ddit you go.
>>
I am pro choice solely because more abortions = less impoverished trash people on this earth

Killing babies is a net good for society. What a world we live in tbh
>>
>>57342
>i started using this website 4 years ago and what is this?
>>
>>57333
>inb4 some conservatard
stop reading right there,go back to Dumblr and Twatter.

>>57350
>I am pro choice solely because more abortions = less impoverished trash people on this earth
But muh People of Color aborted more than your arch nemesis,Whitey.

How do you deal with that,faggot?
>>
>>57354
Lurk more, newfag cunt.
>>
Isn't there only one abortion clinic left in the state of Kansas?
>>
>>57392
Yes,
>>
They have the right to protest up until they commit some kind of crime. I remember people getting hauled off all the time for harassing patients, halting traffic/medical personnel, sometimes vandalism to clinic or patient property.

Abrahamic religions are pretty much all bad, but Christian fundamentalism needs to be purged like the pox it is. Make them pay taxes and I'm sure they'll change their tune.
>>
it´s what the ultra wealthy and corrupt governments want, to turn against pro-choice so the unaborted into poor debt/wage slaves from the day of condemnation/when they were born to when they are dead.
>>
Fuck these stupid religious motherfuckers pieces of shit. Abort everybody for fuck´s sake
>>
I PROTEST PROTESTS
REEEEEEEEEEEE
I HATE ANYONE WHO PROTESTS SO MUCH I DEMAND ALL PROTESTING BE DECLARED A PUBLIC NUISANCE
*RESIST*
*ORGANIZE*
*STOP THE PROTESTS*
#Protest-FreeLivesMatter
>>
The only people who hate abortion are closet fags and the women married to them. That's because the dude can't cum in the fat bitch to get her pregnant, so they think having babies is hard

It isn't fucking hard for 99% of people and if you weren't psychotic trailer park shit you could adopt a kid, but you can't
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.