[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Different Take on Dallas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

https://rationalityweb.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/the-one-good-of-the-dallas-massacre/
>>
well thats interesting. i hope thats true
>>
>>57210
You're an idiot and your blog is stupid.
>>
>>57332
You obviously didn't read it. I think he was a bit early on what he said. It looks like everyone is going back to what they were doing now that they're done singing kumbaya.
>>
I think this is a pretty good analysis
>>
>>57210
Yep, dead cops helps everyone see more clearly. Why didn't they do this sooner?

Also, I couldn't help but read your post about gun control. You suggest that ammo is not covered under the second amendment, but for the people to bare arms, ammunition must be freely available. I have a hard time understanding why liberals think this. We have a constitutional right to 'bear arms', not to 'bear empty arms.'

Limiting ammunition is an infringement on my second amendment right, and I'd like to see any politician argue against that fact. Surely, that would be considered shooting yourself in the foot, no pun intended.
>>
>>57210
>https://rationalityweb.wordpress.com/2016/07/09/the-one-good-of-the-dallas-massacre/

kill yourself
>>
>>57343
>>57332

I read that one and the gun control one.

You are an idiot.
>>
>>57210
>Lets impose more useless laws for law abiding citizen !
>I am sure criminals and niggers will be up to date on our regulations !
This will help save innocent lives that uphold the law anyways ,right !?
>>
>>57359
>for the people to bare arms, ammunition must be freely available.
arms doesn't mean guns. It means weapons in general. In 10-20 years bearing arms will mean laser rifles and killer robots
>>
>>57359
>I have a hard time understanding why liberals think this.
>liberals

Pretty sure this is not what liberals think, and being a proponent of stricter gun regulation would most certainly would be completely antithetical to the very definition of liberalism. I'm liberal and I'm quite fond of my Second Amendment rights. I even own a firearm for home defense.

There's a clear disparity between lobbyists playing with partisan politics versus what the general public actually wants. You're a tool if you actually buy into this manufactured notion of Americans being neatly pigeon-holed into a two-party system. The GOP conspiracy that the leftist boogeyman is hellbent on seizing your guns is just a retarded political gambit devised to play on your fears, and you're actually retarded enough to gobble it up.

I really hate this fucking country. Everybody and their brother has the thought process of some inbred goober.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.