[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oscar P.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

Oscar Pistorius (height 6'1'' according to google) gets less than the minimum sentence for murder. 6 Years actually (minimum is 15 if I'm not mistaken). Because he's so sorry and he's such a nice guy and because killing his girlfriend is already "punishment" enough for him and whatnot. He may be back in Olympics 2020

http://qz.com/726899/people-are-outraged-that-oscar-pistorius-got-less-than-the-minimum-sentence-for-murder-but-its-the-law/
>>
>>56918
niggers
>>
>>56918
Minimum where? Wasn't he tried in South Africa? Also, if a famous person serves any jail time, it's a rarity.
>>
>>56918
Finally an article that doesn't call him "The Blade Runner"
>>
>>56957
>Minimum where? Wasn't he tried in South Africa?
minimum in South Africa
>>
>>56918

Buh he a gud boy!
>>>/wsg/1175249
>>
>Oscar Pistorius (height 6'1'' according to google)
That's height privilege, a manlet wouldn't have gotten away with it!
>>
>>56977
Can't he adjust his prothetic feet to make him as tall as he wants to be? I don't know why more stumpy people don't.
>>
>>56977
I just wonder how did they measure him?
>>
>>56981
Maybe his predicted leg length is calculated in proportion to the rest of his body. A person’s height typically corresponds to the distance between outstretched hands. It's a ratio that is surprisingly constant. Michael Phelps, the olympic swimmer, is blessed with longer limbs than normal and has arms that extend 80 inches compared to an height of 76 inches. So the difference is tiny even in an unusual case.
>>
>>56986
It seems so. Instead someone should just take a measure tape and measure his real height. He's actually a manlet, but gets all the height privilege
>>
While I have no particular interest or knowledge of this particular case, 15 years seems awfully high minimum sentence even for a murder.
>>
>>56989
On his stumps he is a midget
>>
>>56994
nah, he's maybe a normal manlet on his stumps, but no midget
>>
>>56993
Are you saying we should be more lenient on murderers?
>>
>>57002
as long as they have enough bribe money, why not?
>>
>>57002
If the purpose is to reform them and reintegrate them into the society? Yes.
>>
Half a man, half a sentence.
Seems fair to me.
>>
>>57146
This punk is a joke. Why he became famous as an "athlete"...i don't understand. He clearly has anger issues & killed that bitch coz she was gonna dump him.
>>
I like that he got out his dress shirt and speedo for his day in court
>>
>>57152
He got sentenced 6 years...but with good behavior he could do half that ie. 3 years. Plus hes already served 1 year, so he could be out 2 years from now.
>>
>>57136
This is what liberals actually think.
>>
>>57215
If that's what liberals think then what do conservatives think then?
>>
>>56918
There is lots of money on this
>>
>>57216
they think he should pay for his crime
>>
>>57160
sponsored by Nike
>>
>>57216
He needs to suffer and lose reproductive privilege so his murderous genes don't propagate through society.
>>
>>56918
why is he not wearing prostheses in that picture? Id imagine it would hurt to just hobble along on those stubs like that :/
>>
>>57432
he's obviously fishing for sympathy and pity to get a lighter sentence
>>
>>57277
So how do you determine when the crime is paid for? You can't bring people back to life by staying in a cage for a long time.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.