[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman kept in outside kennel with bucket, 5 arrested

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1456985755511.jpg (53KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1456985755511.jpg
53KB, 620x349px
A 22-year-old woman with autism was forced to live in a tarp-covered cage outside an Amite home, authorities said.

Five people have been arrested on charges of human trafficking and cruelty to the infirm.

The five people arrested are Raylaine Knope, 40, Bridget Lambert, 19, Taylor Knope, 18, Jody Lambert, 21, and Terry Knope, 43.

According to a news release from the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff's Office, investigators received a complaint on June 30 that people in a home on Rushing Lane in Amite were keeping a 22-year-old woman locked in a cage on the property.

Investigators found a woman, 22, who suffers from autism and who was forced to live in a makeshift shelter, which consisted of a blue tarp draped over a cage "somewhat resembling a dog kennel."

"She was often locked in the cage at night in order to keep her from wondering off," the Sheriff's Office said. "Investigators said that upon speaking with her, she appeared to be malnourished and suffered from numerous insect bites."

Inside the cage was a 5-gallon bucket in which she was forced to defecate in, as well as all of her personal belongings, authorities said.

Authorities also said that the group conspired "to transport the young woman to a specific location with the intention of prostituting her out to multiple male subjects for money."

"The 22-year-old, whose name is not being released at this time, was transported to a local area hospital where she was evaluated."

The woman was placed in the care and custody of the Louisiana Department of Health, Adult/Elderly Protective Services.

In addition to the woman, four juveniles were removed from the home and placed in the care and custody of the Louisiana Department of Children and Family Services.

The case is ongoing and additional charges are possible.

http://www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans/tangipahoa-sheriff-woman-kept-in-outside-kennel-with-bucket-5-arrested/40405238
>>
>>56591
>Amite, Louisiana
That's a town of about 4500 people. Real backwoods hillbillies there. i'm only surprised they didn't also find a moonshine still.
>>
>>56591
People are fucked, It doesn't matter what race you are.
>>
>>56591
Im glad the girl is ok now, I feel bad wondering how long she lived like that. I wonder who sold them out.
>>
Who is the woman and how long was she there does she have family?
>>
i think the law should be more strict. no one is afraid of doing evil things nowadays and slaps on the wrist. they need to start doing public executions and other shit so people start changing their tunes real quick
>>
>>57058
In a town of 4500 there can't be a lot of police officers to enforce the law.
>>
>>56637

Is forced prostitution of autistic girls as popular in the black community as it is in the white community?
>>
>>57069
I don't think autism had anything to do with it other than making her easier to subdue.
>>
>>57058
we execute terrorists all the time and that hasn't stopped isis. why would it stop anyone else?
>>
>>57092

>wondering why the threat of execution doesn't work on suicide bombers

>>
Leaving someone out to the fucking mosquitoes?
That's cold, man
>>
>>57069
Child abuse and molestation is apparently a big thing in the black community. That's why movies like Precious came out. I heard this from Oprah so don't make it look like I'm posting bait.
>>
>>57069
They didn't say anything about sex you dumb cunt. Human trafficking laws changed to become more inclusive so that harsher penalties are given out for non prostitution related charges.
>>
>ywn have (consensual) sex with an autistisc girl
>>
>>57069
>prostitution of autistic black girls
you are being redundant there
>>
I'd fuck Bridget desu
>>
>>57816
>Authorities also said that the group conspired "to transport the young woman to a specific location with the intention of prostituting her out to multiple male subjects for money."
What did they mean by this?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.