[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dallas Protests Live Feed - Witnesses Say Gunman Fired on Police

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 0

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Protests-in-Dallas-Over-Alton-Sterling-Death-385784431.html

>live feed of Dallas protests
>witnesses say gunman opened up on police
>>
apparently the individual is armed with a rifle while there have been claims that there are two people involved I doubt the authenticity of that claim as it contradicts earlier claims that were relatively consistent
>>
>>56174
Current update:
sniper was shooting from atop a building
shot multiple rounds from what appears to be a semi-automatic machine gun
10 officers shot
3 DPD dead
suspect still active
>>
Holy shit. Nigres interviewed on Fox News:
"Yea I guess he had on a bullet proof vest, but dat aint no reason to arrest him!!" Jesus christ. How fucking stupid.
>>
>>56181
>apparently the individual
Are you not allowed to say "nigger" on this board?
>>
looking for reveeeeeeeeenge
All summer '16
>>
>>56196
Yes nigger
>>
>>56193
>semi-automatic machine gun
fucking retarded liberal media not knowing what the fuck they're talking about.
>>
>>56194

why? its a smart move considering all the shootings that are happening in america.
>>
I'm reminded of the horrifying days we had in Boston with the Marathon bombing and shootings.

God help the people of Dallas.
>>
do we really need bullets to take down suspects? im positive theres other ways to quickly neutralize targets that wouldnt end in their deaths
>>
>>56215
And if we had such a weapon the suspect would sue the police for hurting them instead of killing them... It happened. That's why cops are trained to put two in the heart and one in the head... That's how it works...
>>
>>56174
>suspect has skin a tad darker than brown

Is it happening? The race war?
>>
>>56217
It clearly hasn't been working.

Suing over injury would be a hell of a lot better than suing over a death and the repercussions in society over those fatalities.
>>
>>56218
seems like it

people will only get angrier and angrier
>>
Live!: Police departments nationwide are declaring succession from the federal government!
>>
>>56237
HOLY FUCK

TURN ON CNN
>>
https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264high/E10547BDCF1363058987481923584_SW_WEBM_14679527973774dca6e02b9.mp4?versionId=zu01r5H4QvVsCifKxAApmKs6esbGi9Bz

Dozens of cop cars and 2 in custody.
>>
>>56237
>succession
>>
>>56217
I hate this board now
>>
>>56237
You wish, prepperfag.
>>
this whole things seems...

suspicious as fuck.

gunman killed with a explosive drone? gunman communicating with police prior/during shooting? 1 shooter, 12 injured? Reports of hidden IED's? Sketchy footage/ no footage of gunman? No footage of return fire? No footage of drone strike?

not to mention the timing...
>>
>>56646
and they still have identified the gunman...
>>
The Police are officially on CoD too much. They used an Rc Xd bomb to kill him
>>
A "semi-automatic machinegun" puhleeez... there is no such thing. Thats called a Sporting Rifle. Machineguns can operate that way but they are fully automatic. Even if its got a belt of ammunition sticking out the side its still a rifle unless it can fire full auto.
>>
>>56646
dindunuffin
it wuz dem poleece framin us
illuminati an shit
>>
MLK is rolling over in his grave like a log down a hill.
>>
>>57026
nigga what

most machineguns have selective fire, full auto is just the default.
>>
his sister took to twitter and started posting shit about how blacks get killed by police and they get away with it. i dont understand the thinking behind this at all. hurr durr im black i should be allowed to sell crack in the school zone and carry around a firearm with hollow point bullets and when the police kill me they're the ones that are to blame. really niggers? really?
>>
>>57072
Link?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.