[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Italy's Main Party Getting BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 41t253t465e7utui.jpg (67KB, 786x707px) Image search: [Google]
41t253t465e7utui.jpg
67KB, 786x707px
http://www.euractiv.com/section/elections/news/italys-5-star-movement-overtakes-renzis-democrats-in-opinion-polls/

Fresh from its successes in last month’s local ballots, the anti-establishment 5 Star Movement (M5S) is now Italy’s most popular party and would easily win if a national election were held today, three opinion polls showed this week.

One survey by the Ipsos agency, published in daily Corriere della Sera yesterday (6 July), gave M5S 30.6% of the vote, up from 28.9% in April, while Prime Minister Matteo Renzi’s Democratic Party (PD) fell to 29.8% from 31.1%.

All recent polls have shown that under a new, two-round electoral system pushed through by Renzi last year, 5 Star would easily win in a likely head-to-head with the PD.

M5S has no clear ideological identity.

>trust in politicians is so slow that Italians are voting for a party that they are not even sure of what they represent
Toplelm8

>5 star movement
Sounds like a boyband.
>>
5SM are presumably hurting the rightwing Northern League, too, or whatever they are called.
>>
5 Star Movement (M5S) is fascist Movement,Italy is fascist country.,I now ...I living in Italy
>>
>>56073
They hurt everything and all they do is complain and oppose

>>56136
No, it's a retarded movement with no purpose
>>
>>56138
Actually this.

The main fanbase of the M5S is the illiterate and xenophobic population who thinks that politics are like a football match.

If they win it would be a great pleasure for me, as an italian expat, to see the country collapse once and for all under their liege.
>>
>>56139
>xenophobic
Meme
>>
>>56139
The article says both leftwing and rightwing people are voting for 5SM.
It's main policy seems to be anti-corruption, which means I'd give it a lifetime of a few years longer than the average political movement in Italy, before they become corrupt.
>>
>>56136
Kill yourself for being so ignorant

>>56072
Doesn't matter really, nobody voted that clown of Renzi and nobody voted the guy that was there before him, all parties that exist right now are bad.
>>
>>56655
They already are. In Quarto the mayor (M5S) was bribed by the Mafia. A M5S member of the parliament was sued for diffamation but used political immunity granted in some cases (a practice which his own party condemned) to avoid the trial. Also their Management (made by Di Maio, Di Battista, Fico and Grillo, their puppetmaster) usually has a pretty fascist way to conduct the inner party politics.

Even if it actually takes everyone from rightwing and leftwing their main fanbase is xenophobic.
>>
>>56655
Ah, so it's an anti-corruption movement? I'm an American and know little of Italy's politics, but know they are very high on World Corruption Index. Then yea, I bet like you say, the movement might be a short one unless they can manage to pass some legislation through that will de-power the mafias, like legalization of drugs etc.
>>
>>56139
>The main fanbase of the M5S is the illiterate and xenophobic population who thinks that politics are like a football match.

PD fanboy detected.

Kill yourself.
>>
Just remember that everyone is happy that m5s won the Rome major election. They know they have no experience whatsoever in managing a city and they hope they'll destroy themselves trying to manage the difficultest city to manage in italy
>>
I hope that fascim returns this year, after all this is now the perfect enviroment for such a violent moviment
>>
>>60983
People just want change.
>>
>>61042
Most people that want change are illiterate, they don't even know the political environment in italy. They join the m5s's and lega's clickbait bandwagon without even informing themselves about laws, reforms, the people they are sustaining (and their backgrounds) or just politics in general. Jeez, most people think the whole parliament just slacks off when there are votings for laws and minor laws to try making italy on par with other more evolved countries everyday (i.e. The whole digitalization process or the various startup and business laws).
Until italian people won't stop seeing politics in the same way they see soccer and gossip, working towards an eventual change will be a very slow process.

I just hope people will atleast inform themselves about the october referendum and stop seeing it as sending away politicians
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.