[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the face of the ISIS sex slave market

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

By Associated Press July 5, 2016 | 3:40pm

KHANKE, Iraq — The advertisement on the Telegram app is as chilling as it is incongruous: A girl for sale is “Virgin. Beautiful. 12 years old…. Her price has reached $12,500 and she will be sold soon.”

https://nypost.com/2016/07/05/this-is-the-face-of-the-isis-sex-slave-market/
>>
>>55849
Must be a special kind of twelve year old to go for that price, I got mine, virginity intact for half that and she's stunning
>>
You can thank george bush, tony blair & their jew masters for the suffering in iraq and syria
>>
>>55875
You can thank the chaotic existence of religion for all evil in the world.
>>
>>55849
I wonder what her vag looks like
>>
>>55890
Is it sad to say I'd still hit it?
>>
>>55875
>>55882
More like the general shittyness of the region where stealing something is far easier then making stuff, added into the resources and Cold War/CIA bullshit + the genral unpredictability that religion often introduces, and you end up with a region that probably should be nuked from space.
>>
>>55897
Yes
>>
>>55882
or just Humans i mean how retarded can people be if a book makes you do shit like this xD
>>
>>55923
>or just Humans
More like. This evil sits deep within each and every one of us, and all it takes is a silly book to release it. Be careful what you read.
>>
>>55902
No one should live there, that's for sure. These people should not exist. I'm not saying we should kill and displace even more of them. They just should never have been.
>>
>>55934
i'm so retarded i'm not sure if you're agreeing with me?
>>
>>55938
I am.
>>
>>55934
Nah, you're wrong. Not everyone can be 'activated.' for example, you and I both question everything we read. Forgive me for assuming, but this comes with being a poster of /news/. I question even things I agree with out of habit at this point.
>>
>>55875
You're half right. That sand nigger assad could have agreed to a few minor concessions with the then peaceful protesters and Syria wouldn't have turned to complete shit

But nooooooo. Can't have a state without arbitrary torture!

Was it fucking worth it?
>>
>>55875
You mean Obama, Hillary, CIA, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey and ISRAEL flooding Syria with weapons. So the "freedom fighters" could take down a secular Shia leader, ally to Iran and Russia, that had an independent central bank. Then all those Freedom Fighters defected to the tiny IS and made it into the HUGE ISIS.
>>
>>55882
Yeah those Buddhists are sex slaving the fuck out of some women.
>>
>>56003
Shinto was based on Buddhism and was used to justify Japanese imperialism and entitlement, as well as to motivate the kamikaze.
>>
>>56003

Oh, and everyone in Thailand is Buddhist, yet they have one of the biggest sex slave trades in the world. In this case it's not A that motivates B, but your assertion that A does not do B, or in itself will cause it to be done less, is incorrect.

(The latter point is where one might say the criminals and sex traders aren't true or practicing Buddhists, but then the polar opposite, monks, are not saints either, as there have been prostitution or even sex slavery scandals at monasteries of virtually every religion including Buddhism (esp. in recent times since they tend to have the most monasteries under the most scrutiny now))
>>
>>56010
>everyone in thailand is Buddhist

this is a pretty big claim given the fact that this has not been true since before the 1900s

Also, That still does not tie religion to anything given that it's never been proven to be a repeating scapegoat for the practices. Rather speaks against it.
>>
>>56010
The sex trade in Thailand has very little to do with Buddhism, and did not skyrocket until the 20th century.
http://www.thaiworldview.com/poor.htm
>Muslim men are particularly attracted to Thailand, since prostitution is prohibited in Muslim countries. Prohibited or not, some Thai prostitutes are sent to Malaysia to work in clandestine brothels. Thai borders towns like Changloon near Malaysia frontier enjoy a new prosperity due to prostitution.
>>
>>56016
ffs, from wp: "94.6% self-identified as Buddhists of the Theravada tradition. Muslims ... comprise 4.6%." Close enough.

>That still does not tie religion to anything .... Rather speaks against it.

To the former point, religion is obviously "tied" to bad shit, but it's naive to claim causation -- people have no shortage of reasons to kill -- when one gets sidelined, they pick another. Religion does a pretty shitty job of doing the latter effectively is my point; the easiest argument again is that if they could clamp down on bad behavior in an effective manner, some religions would do better than others (admin or theology or whatever reason) and some classes of the faithful would respond better than others, and I'm saying that that's not true, that all such subgroups are shown to be vulnerable to ethical corruption at equal orders of magnitude, at least over the last century.
>>
>>55865
EPIC GUT REACTION JOKE, FELLOW TEENEDGER!!
>>
What did they decide that on top of being a filthy whore because she was forced to suck their dicks she was also unfit to go about the rest of her life without horrific scars? I know the Fags doing this are angry af for valid reasons but god they're so fucking stupid
>>
>>55849
More like a CIA sex slave, ISIS isn't even real.
>>
>>55882
>implying that religion isn't used as a justification/method for control rather than being a reason or incentive
>>
>>55875
>>56002
Actually it was all these assholes' faults and they all deserve to be atrested for treason as a rersult of recklesd endangement of the .U.S . and war crimes.
>>
Nice make up.
>>
>>55890
>>55897
>>55923
>>55938
>>56010
>>60062

this thread is shit, really.
>>
>>57601

That's kind of true, but you could argue the very nature of adamantly monotheistic beliefs causes people to not GAF about anything evil besides insulting their god, etc. Islam enhances the shamelessness of rapists. For every million holy men who don't rape because faith, there could easily be a million who would not have raped without that faith. The statistics depend on the culture. Your post implies are cultures are the same.
>>
>>60063
what did you expect?
>>
>>60103
I think he expected political incorrect comments to be in the political incorrect board.
>>
>>60123
Yes, 4chan.org, that most pc of websites. If you expected anything else then you are without a doubt in the single digit IQ.
>>
>>55875
>You can thank everyone but the Muslims who are responsible for tossing acid in her face and sell her as a sex slave
The sooner all Muslims are purged from this earth, the better.
>>
Fucking animals
>>
>>55882
amen! wait... shit
>>
>>55875
agree,, but obama needs to be in that group to for what he's done in syria and ukraine
>>
>>56001
big multi-nationals want to run a pipeline through syria, assad went with iran as a partner instead, big mistake. same thing in ukraine.
>>
>>56008
What? Shinto and Buddhism have very little to do with each other, aside from causing multiple Japanese Civil Wars between the two.

Kamikaze and nip imperialism had more to do with Bushido code, which popped up over 1000 years after recorded Shintoism.

It takes all of 5 seconds to fact check, stop spewing shit all over the board.
>>
>>56008
>Shinto was based on Buddhism
no it wasn't, what exactly lead you to this conclusion.
>>
>>60268
buddhism was based on hindu
>>
>>55875
yeah, definitely not the muslims out there actually physically doing these things every day. God forbid anyone should be responsible for their own actions and not just be some moral puppet pushed into every action and decision in life by some abstract and unseen force, aka duh white mayn
>>
>>56008
you have all the time you could possibly need to fact check before posting and you still post bullshit. Do you work for the media?
>>
>>60760

Fine. The Japanese Empire's Imperial Cult had chunks that were from a syncretism of Shinto and Buddhism, including those that were used to inspire the kamikaze.

Happy?
>>
>>56001
>agreed to a few minor concessions with the then peaceful protesters
He did tho and that's where it brought him.
His pops knew how to deal with this shit.
>>
>>60769
No because you're still wrong lol
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.