[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JAPAN NOT GONNA GET CUCKED!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

File: lel.png (61KB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
61KB, 300x164px
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/muslims-japan-government-surveillance-top-court-green-lit-islamaphobia-a7109761.html

>'They made us terrorist suspects, we never did anything wrong,' says Japanese Muslim, Mohammed Fujita

MFW
>>
I hate to say blatant racism maybe beneficial. Unfortunate for the souls that have to suffer the wrath because of a few bad apples.
I wonder if they'll set up camps too, let the interns work amongst themselves while that Japs point their guns inwards for protection. Instead of having the guns pointed at them.
>>
>>54966

>Mohammed Fujita

Did this give anyone else a chuckle?
>>
Japan: Pls come, pls to not stay. ありがとうございます。
>>
>>54970
im against it too since its a violation of personal liberty. in this case however, there is a probable cause that necessitates these type of things, especially against muslims.

as one of the comment in the article states, hopefully this will make the "moderates" rethink the problem that is islam instead of blaming everything else.
>>
>>54970
>>54991

Is not racism. Islam is a religion, and a death cult that endangers any community where Muslims actually follow the rules in the book. Racism is like saying all Indian people are violent. Saying Muslims are dangerous when they follow a religion that peaches war and pedophilia is stating a fact. If Muslims don't like that because "we don't do any of that" then congrats, your not a real Muslim and you can stop pretending to be one and defending it.
>>
>>54970
>a few bad apples
>>
>>54982
yes
>>
>>55003
How many people have they killed this week?
>>
>>55003
WTF is bodu bala sena
>>
>>55012
WTF is google
>>
>>54966
Muslims are a plague upon humanity.
>>
>>54966
Even Buddhists call out muds for the great evil that they are.
>>
>>54995
>follow rules in the book
No. They aren't bad at all, depends on interpreting.
>>
>>55003
Not that guy but thats not even comparable and blatantly ignoring the fact anon pointed out that Islam is a religion/ideology and not a race.
>bodu bala sena
The mere fact that the only extremists you can name are a reactionary movement to islamic terrorism speaks for itself.
Intellectual dishonesty/10 read the Quran goy.
>>
What kind of surveillance could be worth $880,000?

I want to sue someone for $880,000.
>>
>>55034
imposing islam upon the world is a pretty bad rule
>>
>>54966
Good work Toshiba, I can't believe we all have to follow the fucking nips here. I guess seeing their smug faces while they show us the way is our comeuppance for making fun of their xenophobia all these years
>>
>>54970
Muslims are not a racist
>>
>>55119
Muslims are super racist and xenophobic
>>
>>55133
sorry, not good at english.
mean not a race.
Muslims are very racist yes.
>>
It's not racism it's profiling and it's what a logical person or governing body should be doing as per the job. Profiling isn't racism and Muslims aren't a god damn race. Black people are shooting other black people in high number then you profile blacks especially the more susceptible age groups if that data is known. Failure to do so is ignoring the problem and hamstringing yourself. Facts don't care about your feelings.
>>
>>55136
Welcome to the West
>>
>>55136
That's unconstitional in America
>>
>>55258
Please explain how profiling in discriminatory immigration is unconstitutional.
>>
>>55092
source?
>>
>>55133
>>55134
Who the fuck are these muslims? Are you people just using the term "muslim" as a proxy for middle eastern people(mostly male) and defending it as not race when called out for being racist? You are using the term muslim to represent a race. Then pretending you are doing otherwise.

Also the defense that statistically most muslim people do so and so is stupid because of your flawed ass methodology. "Muslim people" is too vague a description. Say muslim people from so and so countries between the ages of X & Y and yaddy yadda.
>>
>>55330
Not going to engage in a dance around abrogation; the islamic world speaks for itself.

>>55331
continuum fallacy
>>
>>55334
>the islamic world
There are muslim people all over the world. My 2nd comment was in regard to this. There are muslim communities in south america, caribbean, asia etc.

Causation does not imply correlation. As you may think otherwise by watching statistics in MUSLIM MAJORITY nations.
Muslims in other parts of the world don't make up the majority of the criminals in the name of ideology. Then you pull statistics in fucking muslim majority countries and try to justify your discrimination. That is stupid. It is not a continuum fallacy because
> the islamic world speaks for itself.
you are closing your sample size to the fucking islamic world.

Whites, blacks, asians, polynesians etc can all be muslim. It is a religion. JESUS CHRIST.
>>
Japan can't have that big of a Muslim population to worry about Islamic terrorism. Isn't their Muslim population in the hundreds?
>>
>>55337
>Causation does not imply correlation
True, and very nice observation. I like you. But are you then implying that there is in fact a causal relationship between islam and violence? The statement is true regardless, but I can't think of another reason for you pointing this out.

As for muslim majority countries, you seem to be conceding that they are shitholes--good evidence that imposing islam upon the world, or anywhere, would be bad.

It's a continuum fallacy because your argument was that the statement wasn't arbitrarily specific enough; that doesn't imply that the statement is false.

>Whites, blacks, asians, polynesians etc can all be muslim. It is a religion.
which nobody is disputing. This is a red herring, trying to push the argument back toward the empty charge of racism.
>>
>>55339
>It's a continuum fallacy because your argument was that the statement wasn't arbitrarily specific enough; that doesn't imply that the statement is false.

I was arguing it was vague because you are using the term muslim as factor for discrimination for crimes based on ideology and citing muslims majority nations as the demographic for the evidence.

That is a poor factor to choose from. If you say middle eastern men between 18 and 40 years old then I can understand.

Using the term "muslim" just to avoid being called a racist is just bullshitting yourself.
Or just because it is used in american media interchangeably with brown middle eastern people doesn't work online where people like me not from america would not intuitively make the association.

>As for muslim majority countries, you seem to be conceding that they are shitholes--good evidence that imposing islam upon the world, or anywhere, would be bad.

As if islam is at fault for this. Many factor account for this. Religion may play a role but to state it is the only factor or the majority factor is absurd.

>This is a red herring,

In your world maybe, but I know black,asian and polynesian muslims. In my world, this is normal. Not a hypothetical situation to justify my point but a real situation for me.

I got muslim friends who drink, smoke weed and drag race. They are well educated and we have our own culture. Muslim = Religion.
For me atleast. Not culture. Not race. Not socio-economic status.
>>
>>55331
Christians are super homophobic

Christians aren't a race

Muslims are super homophobic

Muslims aren't a race
>>
>>55029

>Even

Although people in the west know Buddhists as mystic peaceful religion, the real buddhism practiced in Asia is pretty violent
>>
>>55338

In the Philippines they are also an extreme minority, yet they're st war with country because they want to rule it. Or at least the part of the country they live in.
>>
The idea that pinning a whole religion as criminals is just downright ignorance that it's counterproductive to its intended goal. Not only does it encourage actual extremism, but actually validates it. The fact that some people here knee-jerk with approval only shows how little reflection actually put to themselves and public policy yet actually endengers their position even more. Pathetic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbfHr_soYrs

Based Japan.
>>
>>55404
Blanket surveillance of Muslims is a good thing.
They cause trouble and hold back society.
Strong people react to this by saying: "we don't want it."
Weak people react by saying: "W-Well that's okay, we won't stop you, go ahead and be backwards and primitive."

So go ahead and pat yourself on the back for siding with a culture that has produced almost nothing of worth for hundreds of years. You are on the side of the ragheads fighting other ragheads in ragheadland, and not on the side of a first world country with safe streets and an excellent record in science, technology, and so on. Well done you; you must feel so smug and great. Perhaps you should go and live in ragheadland, with all your chums. Oh, you won't do that, you want to live in an advanced society which you can smugly pretend is evil.
>>
>>55404
fuck off mohammed
>>
>>55375
Depends on the region. India, China, Tibet, Japan, Thailand, Korea etc etc

All have their own Buddhism intertwined with 100s of years of their unique cultures.
>>
>>55428
Aren't you stupid. Rationality does not reach you.
>>
>>55454
I'll just use the M&Ms analogy.

You have a bowl of M&Ms.
I have a bowl, too.

Someone else also has a bowl, but his bowl contains a few M&Ms which are poisonous.

He tries to pour his bowl of M&Ms into my bowl. I tell him to fuck off and continue eating.
He tries to pour his bowl of M&Ms into your bowl. You let him do it and nervously stare at your bowl once he has finished.
>>
>>55338
When the Japanese government can't get the locals to have kids, but those few hundred/thousand Muslims will pound out kid after kid, it doesn't take long at all for things to become a problem.
>>
>>55375
Examples outside of Burma?
>>
At least you know you're not going to get blown up in Japan. Even if the policy is a bit old world.
>>
>>55331
A Muslim is a Muslim. A Jew is a jew. A Catholic is a catholic.
>>
>>55460
Are people really this paranoid
>>
>>55893
It's literally a fact.
They will have 4-5 kids and take over the local population.
>>
>>55893
Traditional Muslims have lots of kids, it's the same thing with Catholics and fundies. Lots of religions encourage having kids actually, but Islam is the one that talks about infiltrating infidelity societies and stuff.
>>
If those Muslims don't want to be banned from entering a country, they should just stop beheading people!
>>
>>55337
>Muslims in other parts of the world don't make up the majority of the criminals in the name of ideology.

are you fucking delusional? did you even read any news?
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/isis-videos-declare-war-on-malaysia-and-indonesia
>"Know this ... we are no longer your citizens, and have liberated ourselves from you," he said as the camera panned to show a goateed man nearby holding another Malaysian passport.

literally go fuck yourself, libtard cuck
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.