[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Court OKs trial for girl who texted boyfriend urging suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 1

File: 460x.jpg (24KB, 402x512px) Image search: [Google]
460x.jpg
24KB, 402x512px
Be careful next time you tell some anon to kill himself..

http://bigstory.ap.org/549d03a735e143f7b3c416b9e789a767
>>
Texts:

http://deadstate.org/here-are-the-disturbing-texts-from-michelle-carter-pressuring-her-boyfriend-to-commit-suicide/
>>
>>54916
she literally could'nt lack more empathy. Fucking monster
>>
>>54914
>http://bigstory.ap.org/549d03a735e143f7b3c416b9e789a767
Pathetic.
>>
>>54916

This was just a small example.
Psycopaths are a pain in the ass and we are governed and influenced by many of them
>>
>>54916
>According to prosecutors, Carter’s motive was to receive as much attention and sympathy as she could as a result of her boyfriend’s death.

That's it. I'm done.
>>
Her plan was to market his suicide for her own gain, by setting up memorial and go fund me type sites. She was playing the part of a poor, traumatized girlfriend, seeking to educate the public by a vicious and murderous charade.
>>
http://www.southcoasttoday.com/article/20150822/NEWS/150829806/0/breaking_ajax
>>
>>54914
>"JUST DO IT!"
kek
>>
>>54933
Munchausen syndrome via Muchausen-by-proxy. That's some Inception-level mental illness.
>>
>>54916
She pressured him so much and so consistently. Did she just enjoy having this sort of power of another person?
>>
Fuck this shit, she didn't put a gun to his head, he decided to off himself of his own free will. Yea this bitch is evil though not evil enough to be tried for manslaughter.
>>
>>54967
Read the text messages she sent. It's pretty clear that she coerced him into doing this and took advantage of his weakness to urge him into taking his own life. She should be tried for murder, not manslaughter, but that would never fly... she's too pretty for that.
>>
>>54914
Sometimes I think I can't get more jaded, and then something like this happens.
>>
>>54914
Gf material right here. Get the fuck off my board normies, this chick is perfect.
>>
>>54997
you shoud kys
>>
>>55006
look at that forehead...she looks like a oompaloomp
>>
>>54967
>Fuck this shit, she didn't put a gun to his head, he decided to off himself of his own free will.

nah, she pretty much did. He tried to kill himself in a car, then pussed out and called her to cry about it, and she told him to get his bitch ass back into the car and finish the job. This goes way beyond just jokingly telling someone to kill themselves. She played an active role while he was in the middle of trying to kill himself.
>>
>>54967
Agreed. She's an evil cunt, but it's just words.
>>
>>54914
I tell dozens of people on here daily to kill themselves.
>>
>>55074
shes a white sicko
>>
>>55141
*psycho
>>
>>54914
>After his death, Carter became a self-proclaimed advocate for mental health.

>She organized a fundraising tournament in Roy’s memory and posted on Facebook and Twitter about her attempts to save her boyfriend’s life.

>“Even though I could not save my boyfriend’s life, I want to put myself out here to try to save as many other lives as possible,” she wrote on Facebook.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/08/31/its-now-or-never-texts-reveal-teens-efforts-to-pressure-boyfriend-into-suicide/

Makes me wonder what percentage of self-promoting philanthropists are psychopaths.
>>
>>55147
All social justice warriors are psychopaths. Philanthropists just fund them.
>>
>>54914
Sterilize her then lock her up.
>>
>that facebook
>she was jewish
oyyyy veyy
>>
>>55088
you monster !
>>
She takes this to an extreme that definitely looks psycho, but I'll be honest, as a person who's struggled with suicidal depression and who has friends who have suffered the same, sometimes I've thought about counselling them through actually going through with taking their lives (and thought about the same happening to me).

If you don't know the extreme amount of pain when you're suicidally depressed -- I mean, not just suicidal for a day (which granted sucks and often results in suicide attempts), but suicidal for weeks or months -- it may not be fathomable. But to those who say this action lacks empathy (again, judging from the texts, probably not in this case -- the chick sounds psycho) -- when I've thought about it it's because I've felt nothing but empathy -- their pain reminds me so viscerally of mine.

I have only said this to two people in my life, but we're anon here and this seems an appropriate time to say it again: I was at my most suicidal several years ago, and the physical and mental pain was so unbearable that I literally lacked the energy to carry out the suicide plan I'd made (I kept passing out during prep). Several months later we hit on a med that led to a partial recovery, and a few months after I had a temporary reprieve from most of the depressed mood. It was then that I discovered on reflection something I still agree with to this day: the pain was not worth it -- I wish I had died, even if I knew I would recover.
>>
>>54916

What the fuck
No seriously what the fuck. Not even the worst /pol/tard is that mentally deranged.
Why the fuck would somebody do that
>>
>>55074
This kind of logic or lack thereof would excuse people that hire assassins from being prosecuted. If you're going out of your way to encourage a death you're responsible for it.
>>
>>54967
It goes against human rights...
>>
>>55303
Not really. You could still, logically, prosecute the conspirator in a legal system in which the service that is being purchased, in this case murder, is illegal, and carries stiff penalties in addition to the assassin being charged with murder. The transaction itself is illegal.

Since when does "logical" mean "I've exhausted all the meager possibilities I could think of?"
>>
>>54914

What the fuck is wrong with people
>>
>>55294
I've got to be honest with you right now. I'm h-i-g-h. I'm high as a giraffes nuts. And I just jacked off thinking about strangling myself while some Stacy-haired slit rides n'y cock. Maybe blow my load with the death throes. Holy fucking shit like... Holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Christ I'm stoned.
>>
>>54923
How do you "...lack more empathy?"

But, yes, she has low affective empathy, as do psychotics, sociotics, etc.

Also, cell phone addicts do not learn empathy because they have abnormal relationships: hearing [speaker] noise they convert to words and seeing visual noise (sampling of Reality) that they convert to image.
>>
>>54914
>>54916
How long did it take for cops to catch her and what was she up to before they caught on?

>>55351
Whoa
>>
>>54934
Like courtney love
>>
>>54934
God damn that is evil.
>>
>>54934

Just what the fuck
>>
>>54934
literally every 'family' that encounters a 'tragic loss' does exactly this
>>
this human does not posses a soul
>>
>>55564
There is a difference between capitalizing on a loss, and coercing someone to kill themselves to capitalize on it.
>>
>>55354
This poster is literally verifiably autistic.
>>
Agree the bitch is a fucked human being

but its just fucking words...i dont care how autistic their relationship is. Unless her soundwaves are physically loud enough to vibrate his body into position to kill himself he can walk the fuck away.

I am aware that walking away is difficult though
its like asking a pedo in the middle of fucking a kid "DONT BLOW YOUR NUT"

under certain mindstates, it is difficult to snap yourself out of hypnosis but entirely possible with a strong mind. Sadly the boy hasnt had enough training to think for himself...he was so wrapped up in his relationship, and for some reason played with the concept of suicide using his physical body....

The bitch should most likely cease to exist...there is no way she could ever contribute anything worthwhile to the world.
>>
>>55068
>she pretty much did
heres the kicker: she didnt. "almost holding a gun to someones head" isnt "holding a gun to someones head"

this is a civil case, not a criminal case. seriously, how many times have you and we told someone to kill themselves. you think your/we are liable if someone ACTUALLY does it? because then you should kill yourself
>>
>>55621
Its a bit different when the person is currently, at that very moment trying to kill themselves and second guessing it
Retard
>>
>>55622
right, like any of the random people in this thread? i mean, i dont know any of the posters. do you? do you know for a fact that theres no suicidal people on this website?
>>
>>55621
"I have your loved ones captured and will rape and torture them to death unless you kill yourself. Here's a bunch of photos and personal secrets as proof."

(I didn't actually kidnap anyone; the photos were shoop'd; the secrets were obtained with good PI-type tricks.)

They're just words, right? I'm not holding a gun to your head, right?

(To sweeten the deal, you're already suicidal and I confront you with this next to a tall cliff or something. Total ripoff of Lithgow in Dexter btw.)
>>
>>55637
You have threatened him and as far as he knows, commited a crime by kidnapping his family.

There's a huge difference between this bitch saying 'why don't you you just do it?' and someone saying they will hurt your family.

I think she should be facing charges less severe then murder or whatever it is, but whatever. If they can get her, let them.
>>
>>54914
...Arya?
>>
>>54914
I want to ghetto stomp this cunts teeth in so badly holy fuck.
>>
>>54934
Faith in humanity, gone, and never coming back. Jesus fucking Christ on a stick.
>>
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha.
>>
>>54916
>According to prosecutors, Carter’s motive was to receive as much attention and sympathy as she could as a result of her boyfriend’s death.
Teenagers were a mistake.
>>
man some crazy shit happens in this world...
>>
>>55147
this is so amazing. what's her iq?
>>
>>54914
He should had beaten the shit out of her.
>>
>>56160
he was a pathetic beta slut and deserved what happened to him
>>
life is overrated imo (we can make more of that anytime). we shouldn't be so overprotective of it.
>>
>>56162
okay then I'm sure you will be happy to die.
>>
>>56164
if it happens, it happens. just move on.
>>
>>56165
How can you move on if you are dead?
>>
>>54914
And this is a classic example of a sociopath being an idiot and getting caught
>>
>>55354
Thanks Mr armchair psychologist
>>
>>55624
are you fucking retarded?
there's a difference b/w hearing that from
anonymous memester vs your own fucking girlfriend. KYS
>>
>>55294
Dark twist at the end, but glad you're still around.

Me, depression and anxiety are soulmates, so I understand the struggle.
>>
>The teens had met in Florida two years earlier while visiting relatives. Their relationship largely consisted of text messages and emails. They hadn't seen each other in more than a year when Roy died, even though they lived only about 50 miles apart in Massachusetts, Carter in Plainville, and Roy in Mattapoisett.

>Roy was a depressed teenager who had previously tried to take his own life
>>
>>54996
Retard. Manslaughter is not involuntary manslaughter. She could be tried as an involuntary and not true manslaughter
She pressured him, but did it involuntarily (without any physical harm)
>>
>>55294

I understand what you're saying, and I do believe there are some people who really would be better off dead. I have had the same feelings, and have dealt with suicidal thoughts and severe depression since I was a very young child. I have little hope for myself, and there are times when I feel like I should have died, but there are other times where I feel a very strong drive to fight that. I do my very best to remember these thoughts, and lately in my darker moments I find myself wanting to live well purely out of spite. This kid was lost in the same kind of storm we are, and if you read the texts you can see he still wanted to fight this. Imagine if instead of someone making him feel like a failure for delaying suicide, someone was encouraging him for having a good day? Do you believe this boy would have killed himself if he had never met this monster?

You're talking about some real shit, but I feel like it's taking away from the fact that this bitch is a master manipulator and an absolute horror.
>>
Psychopaths are strange when you get right down to it. They walk an extremely sharp, yet rather vague knifes edge. Ones that fall to either side end up destroying themselves, or publicly destroying others. They are broken in such a way that they are incapable of functioning in society. Yet the ones that manage to straddle that line are the most successful businessmen and politicians in the world.

It's fascinating how similar a person like this is compared to a major CEO. Neither truly cares about anyone else, but only one of them can pretend to care enough to operate within the rules of society.
>>
>>54914
>feeling a little self conscious about hairline
>see OP's pic

Holy shit. Not feeling so bad now. She even has a little twirly patch out front.
>>
>>54916
Fuck me dude that's literally just pretty not good
>>
>>56995

Just saying, in case anyone was thinking otherwise, that couselling suicide is not necessarily a moral absolute. End-of-life euthanasia has been accepted in many societies, but this example case in my comment was about for physically-able (usually young, in fact), willing, mentally-competent but also by definition mentally-ill people who have independently come to the conclusion of suicide of their own free will but may need outside impetus and both moral and logistical counsel to carry it out. It's a huge moral red alert zone, but I'm saying it shouldn't be dismissed as an absolute no (except like in these cases of psycho bitch).
>>
>>55624
Go find a guy on a bridgesife or the edge of a tall building and tell him to jump if youre so fuckin sure you wont be arrested lmao
Being there in person or not is fucking irrelevant to the issue
fucking autist
>>
>>57009
Would she be a psychopath or a sociopath? It seems like she was planning on using it solely for attention and some money.
>>
She now has old person hair :(
>>
>>54914
wow cool
wish every girl who told me to kill myself would get the same treatment
>>
>>57424
You could argue the gray area between assisted suicide and moral standards. It's not that I have a problem with, this bitch manipulated him big time.
Her high ground is the very thing that made her do this, she wanted the sympathy. It's a form of torture what she did, mental servitude or however you see it. It's one thing for someone in poor physical health to request an exit. The mental health side of this is what makes it different.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.