[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Louis C.K. is Next for a Cosby-like Scandal According to Roseanne Barr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: A&S.jpg (58KB, 800x499px) Image search: [Google]
A&S.jpg
58KB, 800x499px
"The famed comedian, sitcom star, and subject of the doc ‘Roseanne for President!’ claims that superstar comedian Louis C.K. is ‘about to get busted’ for his alleged transgressions."
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/roseanne-barr-calls-out-louis-c-k-i-ve-heard-so-many-stories.html
>>
I'm so fucking sick of 'headlines' about how something is totally about to happen

Post when something actually fucking happens for a change
>>
So he pulled a bill-cosby, huh?
So sorry for wife: she must be terrified to find out billy drugged her and his daughters.
>>
>>54897
Nah he just likes to lock women in his dressing room while he rubbs one out I front of them
>>
>>54910
Louis? Is that you?
>>
>>54888
She's heard so many stories? I've heard a lot of stories about Greek gods fighting in the sky. I wonder which of us has more documentation to back up our claims.
>>
>>55001
This fat ugly no talent cunt should be grateful that she got rich because of her stinky vagina
>>
>>54888
He didn't do anything to his wfes son, did he?
>>
Such a sad day when we're spreading around Gawker/Jezebell click bait rumors.
I don't hate Rosanne Barr, but I respect her a lot less for jumping into this issue just to feel relevant again. The story goes that a female comedian made a statement about an unnamed male comedian that could be Louie CK, but there's no physical description. In the statement she uses the encounter as an anecdote for how female comedians get a lot of unwanted sexual offers from their male counterparts and how that makes things a bit weird for them. She never made herself out to be a victim and never claimed assault. The encounter was mostly verbal as well.
So then.. Jezebell took that blind item from her podcast and ran a story with the speculation that it was Louie CK. Rumor gets picked up, other rumors join it, and people use Jon Stewart being skeptical of Jezebell when asked about the situation as proof that he's covering up for his comedian friend. Basically fuck Jezebell/Frisky/Gawker
>>
>Cuck king
>Raping anyone
>>
>>54888
>thedailybeast.com
Have anymore sources?
>>
>>55299
this has been tmz-level tabloid news for a while now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.