[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iran Humiliated USA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: oh the humiliation.jpg (38KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
oh the humiliation.jpg
38KB, 660x371px
pussy USA BTFO by iran

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36678976
>>
>>54711
>None were harmed, but Iranian interrogators "employed intimidation tactics such as slapping the table, spinning the captive's chair, or threatening to move them to the Iranian mainland".
Despite the errors, the US Navy also insisted its boats "had every right" to be where they were and said Iran had "violated international law as well as US sovereign immunity" by boarding and seizing them.
Damn USA... your Government are a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>54721
Slapping the table I would had laughed, and iv`e been questioned with torture.
Not a single asking for mercy or eye drop from my eye came out, just said stop cuffed hands and legs.
really embarassing for the navy.
>>
>>54725
>>54721
>>54711
i don't know how you can say it's USA being pussies, when the Iranian force literally took advantage of a couple of patrol boats that had engine failure. How desperate can Iran be to go after such a thing.

Seriously, you guys just look at countries like dick measuring contests.
>>
>>54711
Its like watching a thug insult an mma fighter on the subway who won't fight. Everyone knows how it would end except for the thug.
>>
>>54721
>spinning the captive's chair

"PLEASE STOP, I BEG YOU! I'M GETTING DIZZY!"
>>
>>54725
Tell us more.
>>
>>54739
american military is full of dregs of society who are cowards. Its the tech. created by the Research institutions and Universites that give usa its real strengh
>>
>>54820
Sure buddy. And your liberal arts degree and euphoria makes you a real man don't it?
>>
>>54951
white trash
>>
>>54711

wait! USA does have a border with Iran?
>>
>>54820
You're an idiot about the first part, but right about the latter. I understand you have this anti-war rhetoric because war creates monstrosities, but pointing your finger at members of the military is plain stupid. You need to go higher up the chain to our Representatives who are War Hawkish, bloodthirsty, and hate foreigners to call people cowards. Members of the military are only trying to support their families and do their part for society.

That being said, yes, our technological might is the sole reason our massive Military Industrial complex is the most powerful Social Program on Earth. A surprising amount of progress is actually done by government researchers though.
>>
>>55118
you sound like a dumb trash nigger
>>
>>55140
And you sound like you're not intelligent enough, or old enough to be browsing this board, m8. :)
>>
>>55118
>A surprising amount of progress is actually done by government researchers though.
Most of it is government touched or funded in some way which is why we have a problem with bunk science currently. Climate change is a great example of this presently.
>>
>>55164
Oh and I wouldn't call it progress either but regressive as it retards real research and innovation. Confining things such as this on top of stealing resources away from private or otherwise hands instead further complicates the matter.
>>
>>55140
>typical shitty angsty preteen response
can u fucking not
>>
>>54711
Great OP is a BTFO /pol/ faggot that gave no input to the article and everyone took the bait. this board a shit
>>
>>55164
>government touched or funded ... bunk science

I love this argument. Because us scientists are living the good life with sweet sweet government money. Yep, my university salary paid for my second Ferrari last year, and all I had to do was betray all my principles, the notion of mathematical truth, and jeopardize my career and international and potential historical reputation.

And of course everybody knows the multitrillion-dollar oil/gas industry, the one that would probably have a motive to skew climate science results, could never compete with a university salary for an experienced computational geophysicist.
>>
>>55287
Dont whine, you get summers off.
>>
>>55290
>you get summers off.

HAHAHHAHA that's a good one!
>>
>>55009
You mean white master race. Also he's right about the technology part
>>
>>55317
nah the military are mostly nigger tier trash
>>
>>54711

Could have been worse.

http://www.pbslearningmedia.org/resource/2659011-cold-war/humiliating-pows-the-cold-war-the-20th-century-since-1945-postwar-politics/
>>
>>54721
I see how old this thread is, but why is it that europeans just cannot abstain from insulting the US? We could end the UK in a moment's notice, and the UK wouldn't even have the ability to avoid our attacks due to underwhelming military ability.

I don't want to start a dick size war, but this applies to everyone else in the world. We are number one, and we pretty much keep the rest of the world from each others throats. Essentially, we run this planet.
>>
>>57256
They have to try and justify living in their shitty second-rate countries.
>>
>>57256
>Just so you guys know we're the best so stfu
>guys we're the best just letting you know
>guys you can never be better than us, ur just shit
>bow before us peasants
>y u guys so mad at us ;_;
>>
>>57256
>I see how old this thread is, but why is it that europeans just cannot abstain from insulting the US? We could end the UK in a moment's notice, and the UK wouldn't even have the ability to avoid our attacks due to underwhelming military ability.

Geeze, wonder why anyone could hate someone ignorant of the world to the point they can say that with a straight face. Every fat worthless redneck from the states talks like that when they are nobody.
>>
>>57256
>Essentially, we run this planet.
yeah right go back to flipping burgers jethro
>>
>>57314
Americans really are just awful.
>>
damn dude
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.