[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drumpf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

File: drumpf030786.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
drumpf030786.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
Trump who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth could be a child molester

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lisa-bloom/why-the-new-child-rape-ca_b_10619944.html
>>
Yeah, according to a mentally unstable, demonstrably proven liar who filed a bunch of unintelligible random blather and got the case kicked out of Federal civil court once already, before she found a lawyer who would at least edit her allegations into something that sounds like it wasn't written by a complete nutjob, to get it into the court file.
Hmmm...there is no statute of limitations on sex crimes against a child, right? So if there was anything remotely provable about the allegation, it would be picked up by a prosecutor for investigation...but that's a nope, because it's crazy bullshit.
Like the bored inmate who claimed a paternity suit against Prince's estate - it went to court, stewed for a while, paternity test ordered, and Prince is (shocker) not the father.
Good reminder that when you're famous or influential or rich, wingnuts will come out of the woodwork trying to make their money and fame from some ridiculous lawsuit, knowing that if they lose, they aren't really losing anything, but even if you win, your reputation and wallet take a hit.
>>
>>54651
sick pervert nigger detected
>>
>>54646
Retard who doesn't know how to take your rights, or a liberal right-stealing lunatic?
>>
>>54652
Nice counter argument.
>>
>>54651

>aren't really losing anything

nice try
>>
>>54665
Yeah, I stand by that statement. The people who file frivolous and ultimately uprovable lawsuits aren't losing anything. They often get a settlement for nuisance value, or at best get slapped with attorneys' fees - which, if they're indigent, they never pay a dime of anyway.
Woman who sues famous person civilly for paternity/molestation/denial of civil rights/emotional distress has little if anything to lose. Meanwhile, the media attention generally feeds the attention seeking that started them down that path in the first place. Fifteen minutes of fame (or notoriety.)
>>
>>54651
>>54657
>>54667
Not an argument.
>>
>>54646
They really are going all out to slander Trump.
>>
>>54688
trumps a loser prevert
>>
>>54696
what a joke american democracy is to proffer such a garbage candidate for president
>>
>>54646
THIS WILL SURELY DESTROY HIS CAMPAIGN!

fucking nervous baboons.
>>
>huffington post
>credible source
I have reached a state of superlative laughter.
>>
>>54646
No Breaks on the Rape Train I sorta believe it.
He said it would be the most awesome sex she would have seems something Trump would say but I don`t really care about it.
>>
Shillary released multiple repeat child molesters because it was funny.

3 of them have already been arrested again for child molesting.
>>
>>54646
>bigotry
>bad
>>
>>54715
lol
>>
>>54730
Breaking news, Clinton to defend Trump in this lawsuit!
>>
Read these 2 articles lads.

The first one is from the start of the year and gives some good insight on Trump and Epstein's relationship.

https://news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

The second is a day old and addresses Epstein at large, and gives some details on the people involved with the Trump case.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/30/the-billionaire-pedophile-who-could-bring-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html

IMO, given Brad Edwards' (Attorney in original case against Epstein) comments in both articles, and some of the details in the second, the whole case is absolute horseshit.

Curious as to everyone else's analysis.
>>
>>54789
A. The current case is absolute horse shit. It won't go anywhere and most likely won't affect this election. HuffPo started the article by calling him a misogynist, and an objectifyer of women. They instantly lost all credibility.
B.
1. Old as shit.
2. If the Epsteine allegations are true, then the allegations against Bill Clinton are true. Which means Hillary Clinton is complacent with being married to a pedophile, and an adulterous husband on several more counts than we thought.
Both candidates lose their spot.
But neither cases are likely true.
>>
>>54795
trump is a perv sicko NEETing away his daddys money
>>
>>54646
I would vote trump with articles like this. He's made out like an underdog attacked by the media.

And I'm not even American.
>>
>>54646
i think he sums up america pretty well, bunch a idiots anyways
>>
>>54646
Time to vote for trump, there are powerful forces working against him
>>
Molester and diddler are Stupid-Guy words for Assault. For Rape. It's obscene, sick and perverted to think what rapists do to children and our mothers is anything but physical assault and a spiritual mind-fuk. Did Trump ever pull a bill-cosby (drunk/drug a woman and take advantage while the girls or his mother was passed out): If there were certainties in life, it would be a certainty that Trump has pulled a bill-cosby.

However, if Trump were on a sinking boat with your child and your mother and there was room for only one on the life raft, he would take the single spot and say to the rescuers that your child and your mother fell overboard and he couldn't save them; even though he, "Valiantly," tried to save them and was even almost eaten by a shark. Trump is a scared little boy, as are all the "monied-rich and spiritually-broke little boy-mans." When Trump and those like him are faced with death and forced to stand up as a man they will fail.

I pity you Trump. You had a severely horrible childhood only because of bad luck and yet one day you will be judged for your horribly unfortunate cowardice: Exactly the same as all the other little boy-mans with money. Boy-mans: standing up in front of the world with a stupid, mindless grin, strutting around like a stupid pee-cock.

Tell Me: Can any of you imagine gates, zuckerburg, jobs or any other CEO sitting down at god's table with all god's unfortunate souls from the soup kitchen.

All the monied little boy-mans would kill themselves or starve to death before they ate in a soup kitchen.

Hey rich-boys, you do realize you will lose all your toys and money one day. Of course, since you guys with money don't have spirit you're too stupid to worry about your soul or judgment day.

Trump, Gates and Zuckerburg: I hope you show the world you care about children and mothers by donating all your money to Interval House Shelter, or any other shelter that would help your mothers when they wanted to deal with being raped.
>>
>>54856
*tips fedora*
>>
>>54856
You known, they should ban autistics from the internet.
Maybe moronic tirades like yours wouldn't exist.
>>
>>54885
>You knowN,...
Better get your mommie or your phone to spell check for you: seems you're so brain-dead you can't write 16 words without a typo. I pity you: probably as brain-damaged as your daddie who spent his whole life getting drunk and bashing your head up against a wall. :) Must have hurt, Huh?
>>
>>54876
>tips fedora
Let me guess, you're one of the little retards that stares at his phone all day and needs to use all the latest buzzwords to feel important cause you've never had, and never will, have an original thought on your own. Idiot followers following other idiots. Must make you feel so important using words people have to look up.
>>
>>54901
More of your post was some cringy incoherent rant about rich people.
Boiled down to
>muh chillens
>>
>>54901
No in this case its warranted. Your a tirading autistic who can't seem to shut the fuck up. So the Fedora label fits.
>>
>>54950

i do believe trump raped chillens
>>
>>55010
Prince Andrew of UK was also part of this pedophilia ring with Trump
>>
>>55051
So was Bill Clinton
>>
>>54950
>Your a tirading austic...
It's: You're a tirading...
>...in this case its...
It's: ...in this case it's...

Learn how to spell and maybe someone intelligent would think you care what comes out or goes in your mouth. Some six-year-olds can spell better than you.

At least the other guy showed he went to school: But you're likely just a dumb drunk who had to pull a bill.cosby (drunk a girl up and rape her) because you're a brainless coward.
>>
>>55054
all sick white devils
>>
>>55055
>changes his name every post
>corrects people's grammar
>thinks that Trump is apart of a pedophile ring with little to no evidence
>cries about muh women and chillens
>holier than thou mentality
I hope you realized both of us made a spelling mistake, and you called me dumb at first, and then smart.

We're not autistic enough to care about grammar on a Taiwanese fingerprinting site.
>>
>>54646
>facebook memes
>huffpo
This is literally a paid HRC shill. Ignore and report.
>>
>>54646
>"Rape culture"

>Lisa Bloom
>Bloom
q.e.d.
>>
>>54646
>Huffpo link

kek
>>
>>54646
>Huffington post
>'reliable source'

Stay delusional, fam
>>
>>57045
trump is a sicko trust fund brat
>>
>>54817
>Like that's an insult on 4chins
>>
>>57061
u like black janitor dick
>>
>>57061
>>54817
20 million to 4 billion+ is a big jump.
>>
>>54646
>huffingtonpost.com
ewww. that's like the liberal version of breitbart.
>>
>>57068
how can a fact based opinion be insulting
>>
Looks like the rape things a hoax/publicity stunt

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow#img-2
>>
>>57142
>https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
>>
>>54646
it´s not okay to throw stuff like this around. i lost all respect towards huffington.
>>
>>57172
yet you respect that maniac pedo trump...for shame
>>
>>55055
You either die a grammar Nazi. Or live long enough to see yourself make a typo.

Try arguing on some kind of basis, rather than critique some random dude's spelling grammatical errors.
>>
>>54646
>Calling him a Hitler didn't work, maybe we can try calling him a baby taking Hitler!!!
>>
Trump can share a jail cell with bill cosby. They can make a reality show about it.
>>
>>57241
Truth
>>
>>54856
Cant really tell if this is pasta. Its funny because most people would agree with you but internet culture dictates that you have to be shit on for the verbal approach you take. Not so objective.
>>
>>54646
>could be a kiddie diddler

yes yes, and I'm sure before November hits, there will be articles about how he has been accused of rape, drug use, and tax evasion, because that's how the clintons always frame their enemies.
>>
>>57259
trump is a pedophile trust fund brat
>>
>>57310
You Clinton shills sure are going all out.
>>
>>57142

This was the Jezebel reporter's firsthand account of dealing with "Norm":

http://jezebel.com/the-source-pushing-the-trump-rape-lawsuits-may-not-be-w-1783270283

Now look, it is *possible* that the woman was a naive idiot who signed all her rights away to a scumbag and is now basically gagged while he acts as her sales front. The scumbag being a complete moron wouldn't help things because for starters we don't know if the woman exists, so at the moment it looks like everything starting with the victim is made up.

But if the woman ever actually is revealed to exist, well, then there might be more.

That said, would it even make a difference to Trump's campaign if he raped a teen?
>>
Well he could always have hillary defend him since she has history of defending child rapists
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
>>
>>57822

And according to your link she'd be a pretty terrible choice since she spends every post-trial interview implying strongly that the guy is obviously guilty as hell.
>>
>>54646
Trump: trust fund brat, built a successful business which employs thousands of people.
Idiots argue he has no experience.

Trudeau: trust fund brat, snow board instructor and part time drama teacher.
Zero experience, same idiots have no problem with this.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.