[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adult Refugees Enrolled In Canadian High School, Harassing Young Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 1

File: she-was-slapped-by-refugee.png (1MB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
she-was-slapped-by-refugee.png
1MB, 1608x905px
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/28/report-adult-refugees-enrolled-in-canadian-high-school-harassing-young-girls/

>Emails between school officials at one Canadian high school reveal the school has been struggling to integrate into the school adult Syrian refugees, who reportedly are bullying and threatening students and teachers, as well as making advances on young teenage girls.

>After receiving a tip about Fredericton High School in New Brunswick, Canada — a region that has been aggressively resettling thousands of Syrian refugees — Canadian news organization TheRebel submitted a freedom of information request to the school, asking for any information regarding problems the school might be having with the integration of Syrian immigrants.

>Another email stated that one refugee identified rocket-propelled grenades (RPG’s) as one of his hobbies. A survey of the refugees revealed that just under 20 percent approved of marital rape and forced abortions.

>The tip that led originally TheRebel to investigate contained a Facebook post from a Fredericton parent saying that refugees as old as 22 “with full beards and better built than the hockey team” are enrolled in the school, where they try “hitting on the 14-15 year old girls of that year, but are being brushed off.”

>The parent added that the Syrians “have started on the girls in the year below who they are having success with. It’s really ugly, the Canadian boys are very frustrated but are too scared to speak up (they know how dangerous the ‘you’re a racist’ label will be for the rest of their lives).”
>>
>ywn slam 14yo cunny with impunity
>>
>>54348
Why do the politicians continue to infest our homes with this plague when they do nothing but ruin the lives of everyone they come into contact with?
>>
>>54348

sounds like a lot of hearsay from unreliable sources with nothing concrete

"facebook post", "parent added", "email stated", etc...
>>
>>54384
Your "reliable" sources either bury this sort of thing or don't report on it, though.

And how is a literal email from the parents to the administration unreliable? It's literally reporting from the source.
>>
>>54355
It's not just /pol/ that sees this problem.
>>
>>54434
/pol/ and stormfront, you're right.
>>
>>54348
RPG as hobby, just watching dark elf booty in morrowind
>>
Emails or it never happened
>>
>>54430
>anything bad about refugees and their negative effect on their environment is racist propaganda
Antifa please neck yourself
>>
>>54348
>“have started on the girls in the year below who they are having success with. It’s really ugly, the Canadian boys are very frustrated but are too scared to speak up (they know how dangerous the ‘you’re a racist’ label will be for the rest of their lives).”
BUUU WHY BETTY DOESN'T WANT TO DATE MY SON BUT PREFER UGLY MUSCLE MAN FROM SYRIA
>>
>>54448
That's... not what he said at all, anon. Some things are probably legitimate concerns.
>implying there aren't any blatantly racist journalists who use fearmongering to rile up the readers
>>
Even if the article overplays it, this still happens in other countries like Germany, so I'm sure it happens in other places. Are Syrians like the lower class of the middle east?
>>
>>54454
Syrians are not even the majority of migrants.
The vast majority are economic migrants from T*rky.
>>54453
Based on comparative reports from other countries, I doubt they are "over playing" the seriousness of this issue.
>>
>>54458
It is important.
Refugees are coming into countries with zero background, zero papers, and from a completely backwards and back washed culture that hardly cooperates with the origins of Canadian culture, much less any amount of western culture.
They are being placed into the public school system, and any amount of reporting on them that isn't "they is such angels, they does everything perfect, even better than whyte people!" Is deemed
>this is just a racist reporter blowing things out of proportion
You can fuck right off.
>>
>>54475
>>with zero background
>nigga doctors and engineers come too.
Find me 5. And I'll start to believe you.
The vast majority are uneducated, and poor. They offer nothing to the nation's they go to.
>You can't pick refugees for how much they're worth to an economy, that's not how seeking refuge works.
Yes you can. There is no reason to accept refugees unless they benefit the host country in some way. And especially so if they are harmful. (Which IS the case)
>to them, you are the completely backwards and backwashed culture...
A. I'm not immigrating to their country because it's a war torn shit hole full of religious zealots who chop people's head off.
B. They are immigrating to our countries because their countries are backwards war torn shit holes.
Why are those countries shitholes?
Because if their violent, backward, backwashed radical ideology.
I don't have to give a shit what they think. My country isn't a shithole like theirs.
>we want facts, not hearsay. This isn't /news/worthy, this is /pol/ material. Until then, accusing people is witch hunting.
This is reporting, you don't deem what is and isn't /news/ worthy.
The world isn't pillow fights and rainbows darling.

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>54475
>to them
We shouldn't give a fuck about how they think about our culture since they're coming into our country. They either act like a roman in Rome or they can fuck off back to their country that they abandoned because their culture is fucking everything up over there.
>>
>>54481
Everyone knows that Syria is known for its high education.
Also this must be bait.
>>
>>54475
>to them our culture is backwards!
Our culture doesn't stone women to death for being raped. Fuck your revisionism.
>>
>>54481
>You're a bigot
A bigot would imply that I'm uneducated, or that I haven't extensively researched or experienced exactly what I'm describing to you.
You're the dickhead sitting in their upper middle class neighborhood while the lower middle, working, and poor have to bear the blunt of these shitty immigration policies. Not just Shitty, disastrous.
Go ahead, find me 5 renowned Syrian doctors and engineers compared to the millions of poor, uneducated Syrians.
Syrians are not even most of the migrants. Most are economic migrants from Turkey.

If all you can do is sit on your keyboard and slam the keys ISTRCA whenever you see something you don't like, there is no point in you even existing.
>>
>>54438
Kekd
>>
>>54481
Back to le reddit with you shit stain
>>
>>54348
>Another email stated that one refugee identified rocket-propelled grenades (RPG’s) as one of his hobbies.
There's like a 20% chance that he just meant Role Playing Games.
>>
>>54481
>Resorting to ad hominem because you're BTFO on your own argument

Stay classy, Anon. The only Bigot here, is you.
>>
>>54504
>I got my fee fees hurt because I can't slam RACIST into my keyboard to make the big bad boogy man go away
I've never been to /pol/, but it sounds like you have their mentality.
You'd fit right in.
>>
>>54504
>I decide opinions for other people
Typical moron.
>>
>>54504
This is some poor bait.
>>
>>54478
>There is no reason to accept refugees unless they benefit the host country in some way.

Right on bro, you put the "MAN" back in "humanitarian"!
>>
>>54481
You came to the wrong fucking website, faggot.
>>
ugh this whole refugee debate annoys me

You know the people actually needing religious asylum aka people who are getting murdered in the middle east for not being Muslim (Yazidi's Coptics etc..), are pretty much denied refugee status, as all the legal refugee's are imported from UN run camps and they aren't allowed in those. well they are if they like rape.
>>
>>54515
I'm not a humanitarian, what I stated is an opinion of state.
You can't prove it wrong.
There is absolutely zero reason to accept refugees.
>>
Just sink a few boatloads of these 'refugees' and maybe they will stop coming. Also, demand action from your local government leaders or get rid of them. Burn their fucking house down if you have to, they have insurance. They need to know that the people do not want refugees anywhere near them.

Additionally, why are they enrolling grown men in a high school!? They are refugees and they should stay in their designated refugee camps. Stop giving them free psuedo-citizen passes. I am sure that there are many more deserving legal immigrants trying to get into the country in the official way that are pissed off about that...
>>
Its silly how poeple fear the words bigot or racist. Wear it like a badge of honor.
>>
>>54461
Why are they dropped into the public school system anyways? Does Canada not have GED courses or summer school? Why are 22 year olds trouncing around with 14 year olds? That's like begging for either this situation, or some really twisted bullying
>>
>>54475
>To them, you are the backwards culture

No shit, they make women wear burqas and not educate themselves, and burn gay people. Of course we seem backwards because our society is against all of that. The difference is that their culture is actually backwards because of those things, whereas the west is just tolerant.

I don't think every refugee is worthless, I actually have empathy for most of them. But don't even try to say that the west is backwards compared to them lol. It only takes away from your claim.
>>
>>54515
If you want to be humanitarian rather than a Facebook activist, then how about you go down to the nearest refugee camp and serve soup? How about you live there for a bit to get some perspective? Are you a woman, because they'll be especially interested in you.
>>
our politicians are dead.
>>
>>54526
it's not a badge of honor for people who have a job
>>
>>54515
Just looking at numbers in the America's, there are over 80 million new births in countries that consist of the bulk of immigration across Mexico to the United States. It is generally accepted among economists, sociologists, and humanitarian think tanks that allowing mass immigration from these countries is NOT humanitarian.

When troubled people who have already been affected by a negative environment change location, they are more likely to cause the new environment to reflect the old one than integrate. These means instead of helping them, you disproportionately harm a large number of people who were relatively happy in their environment before.

Therefore, we must focus humanitarian efforts in those countries refugees seek refuge from. We must lock them down in place, forcing the native population to seek change in their environment, and then lend aid to that change based on the greatest interests of the majority of the population.

The United States tries to do this, but fails to follow through on real commitment. Airdropping food in for warlords to confiscate is not the same as convoying it in with military vehicles and handing it out to families, then asking the population who their local warlord is and killing him or her. Puppet governments which work toward democracy in the face of drastic change can work (see Japan circa the McCarthy era) as long as we don't go half-ass or insert ourselves into already stable regions and remove leaders who at least maintain that stability (see Iraq circa 2003).

Bringing refugees out of their native environment is just like trying to clean up shit that gets flung on a white shirt by smearing it around the entire shirt instead of using spot remover in the small spot.
>>
if you let them slap you, you win.
>>
>>54553
Unless more than one coworker hears you or the person you're talking to is recording the conversation, feel free to speak your mind. When that fat SJW cow in HR calls you in for a chat, deny it and ask for proof.
>>
The real tragedy isn't that these girls aren't being harassed, but that racists predicted it would happen.
>>
>>54569
>anyone who predicted this to happen was a racist
Muslims are not a race.
Nor are Syrians.
>>
>>54348
OH great, tabloid trash using a wide brush to paint large groups of people. This is far less /news/ and more on the verge of propaganda a.k.a worthless.

>>54554
Wew there bud, did you just come from right-winger fantasy think-tank? If these people are leaving their countries is precisely because they fear and don't trust their government or any other to protect them from the dangers. You talk as if Western countries had any control over places like Syrian when it is precisely Western countries that have created and are forcibly trying to control the area but to no avail.

>>54478
Spoken like a true fear mongerer that has no clue in politics, history or international affairs. I agree with that other poster and suggest you stick to /pol/-tier wankery and maymay shitposting--seem right at yoru level.
>>
>>54609
>You're just a fear monger
>refugees can do no wrong
>go back to /pol/
I have a major in politics and economics from Hillsdale college. I know more about international politics and history more than 7/8ths of 4chan.
You can fuck right off, unless you want to respond to my actual arguments rather than just dismissing them.

You live in a cushy white middle class neighborhood and have never even begun to experience the effects of this immigration.
You're a moron.
The vast majority of Syrians, are uneducated, poor, and do not benefit their host countries in any way.
>>
>>54609
>if something opposes my opinion it's racist propaganda
Wew lad.
>>
>>54348
>rpgs is fun
>thinking it means weapons and not role playing games
>>
>>54448
PROTECT YO NECK!
>>
>>54348
Wait, why are fully-grown adults being placed in a High School, anyway? Do they not have any adult-education centers of some sort in Canada? Or does it just work differently over there?
>>
wow what a surprise, i sure never saw this coming.
>>
>>54505
>Reads 4chan
>Never been to /pol/
Riiiiight!
>>
>>54776
Go ahead.
Project more.
You know, instead of having a discussion over news were going to slam RACIST into the keyboard like an autist.
>>
>>54478
Well said anon
>>
>>54776
Please
PLEASE
I IMPLORE you to back to fucking reddit or tumblr or wherever the hell else you came from.
Otherwise if this is bait, please jump off the nearest cliff.
>>
>>54458
>I'm just saying that racist "journalists" and investigators will jump on this story to check it and use it.

right, we should just ignore it and let them do whatever they want.
cant be racist can we. everything for the sake of tolerance and acceptance right.
worked so well in europe didnt it.
>>
>>54348
Wow I am so surprised by this.
>>
>>54519
Why are they not allowed in UN camps?
>>
>>54609
You need to realise that their countries are shit because they are shit.
>>
Let this keep happening. The more it happens, the sooner it will be stopped all together.
>>
Ass raping their sons is so common in the middle east that the guys will never be right in the head.

And of course, most middle easterners are so pathetically cowardly that they have to gang rape each others mothers and daughters.

Sick, perverted pieces of poo
>>
Oh good I was worried this thread would be people talking about the article. I'm happy to see it turned into the same argument about /pol/ because we don't have enough threads like that already
>>
>>54481
22 year Olds in high school are doctors and engineers?
Huh
>>
>>54461
It is important.
For those of you who just fell off the turnip truck: "MOST" guys from the middle east gang up to rape their own mothers and daughters and when their mommies aren't around... They are like dogs: sniffing every puddle of pee, pile of poo, blob of vomit and every crotch that comes along...mommies, daddies, camels or goats.
They don't discriminate.
>>
>>54482
Unfortunately, they're so fckn retarded in the middle east from the heat that they actually believe their animal/rapist society is superior to societies that don't gang rape their own mommies. Fckn cowards should kill themselves: oh yeah, the retards are blowing themselves up. Good work, retards.
Rome: I'd be amazed if any of them could spell rome.
>>
>>54843
its too bad that in reality the very few civilized ones dont magically make all the problems the other few million uncivilized ones cause go away.
>>
>>54903
insignificant minority
>>
>shills say anti-refugee news is fake
>real anons outraged by article and shilling, polarizing them against refugees harder
This doesn't affect me and never will, so threads like this are kind of entertaining
>>
>>54609
Fuck your horseshit, it's fucking sickening how you bend over backwards to twist things around, if people manage to end up in your sick cesspools and have to deal with all the fuckerry here, that doesn't let you pass the buck and preach that that proves that somehow, their countries are horrible, dangerous, untrustable, overgoverened, and worth hating and fearing. But nice try implying that everyone is a delusional right winger if they don't agree with your agenda, like by seeing that it's better overseas.

If people in your countries ask for it and end up treated like shit, that means your countries are shit. Plain, simple and coherent.
>>
>>54475
To show you care more about their well being than your own people of Canada shows how much of a pathetic cucked coward you are.
>>
You guys are missing the point. Why are 22 yr olds in school with 15 yr olds. They should be in adult education programs not a "highschool"
>>
>>55007
Because it's fucking Canada, the country whose leader chooses the people who'll help him lead based on their gender and race instead of their skills.
>>
>>55007
The rapefugees claim to be children because they get even more free shit. There was a rapefugee in Sweden who murdered a girl but because he said he was a little kid, he got a slap n the wrist.

Then there is the full grown man with beard and muscles who said he was a a kid and was then put on all of Swedens newspapers for winning some childs running championship. If you look at the pictures, even he is surprised that the stupid fucks fell for it.
>>
>>55004
better then having the thought process of a mindlessly "tolerant" regressive.
>>
>>55017
So they should be in highschool? Makes sense.
>>
>>54348
Shit can't be done when we have a leftist-controlled west that places all blame onto the victims of the savage animals while bullying everyone else into silence less they be called bigots.
>>
>>54348
Lucky bastards.
>>
>>54384
>"facebook post", "parent added", "email stated"
This doesn't differ significantly from most current news articles.
>sources told
>one witness says
>anonymous sources reveal
>>
>>54475
>refugees
If you're intelligent, then yes, you pick economic immigrants based on their worth to your economy, and their likelihood of successfully assimilating into your society.
>>
>>55109
>not meant to stay
They fully intend to stay, and are intended to stay. That's why refugees is a misnomer; they're economic immigrants, child.
>>
>>55111
You've shifted the goalposts. Your racist exoticism isn't a substitute for rationality.
>>
>>55111
I put myself in the shoes of the members of my country.
>>
>>54521
>zero reason to accept refugees
Shit bait
>>
>>55116
Explain one.
There is zero reason to accept "Syrian" refugees.
>>
>>55116
Fuck off with your shit bait.
>>
>>55120
>>55121
http://m.immigrationpolicy.org/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimmigrationpolicy.org%2Fspecial-reports%2Fcriminalization-immigration-united-states&utm_referrer=#2771

Foreign born men commit less crime than native born men
>>
>>55123
They commit less total crime, they commit crime at a substantially higher rate.
>immigrationpolicy.org
Magical unbiased website.
>>
>>55123
This doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand.
Really all it shows is that they commit less crime than blacks.
>>
>>55124
The article specifically states that the crime rate for foreign born men is significantly lower than that for native born men
>it's an anon can't read episode

>magical unbiased website
This is the website for the American immigration council, you are more than welcome to carry out your own research and publish it if you like, or even offer a critique of their work. Start by reading the article

>>55126
Like it or not blacks are part of America, whether or not they contribute significantly to the crime rate is a separate issue. In the meantime here's another benefit

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/s744.pdf

Foreign born people make a net contribution of $18,900 to tax receipts every ten years. That's a net contribution of over $44,000 minus deductions of just over $25,000

There you go, two benefits
>>
>>55129
>>55123
>Foreign born men
you do know there is a difference between foreigners and refugees right.
>>
>>55130
That's the terminology from the article, it covers both nicely, but if you've got any compelling literature pertaining to a difference between immigrants and refugees on this front then I'll read it.
>>
>>54348
I and everyone I know hate shitskins because the world would be a better place without inferior subhuman inbreds mudslimes and niggers.
>>
>>55131
>it covers both nicely
no.
the situations they are in are so different it would be stupid to consider them the same.
>>
>>55135
See the second part of my post
>if you've got any compelling literature pertaining to a difference between immigrants and refugees on this front then I'll read it.
>>
And here I am unable to migrate to Canada or Ireland. Worked my arse of for 4 years, on three jobs in total, because I could not afford to go to college, got paid for maybe 60% of that time and the rest went to the boss(es) who said 'what are you going to do about it, you still need work, and company is kinda dry right now.' I cannot qualify for any of 'experienced worker' programs because not a single year from my work experience is on record (I basically work illegally because they don't have to pay for insurance and other expenses). Yet while I don't qualify for anything, some fucktard that refuses to assimilate, learn the language, have some fucking skill for whatever they do, respect some basic principles of living in the country can have access to all benefits of living there and still be a fucking prick.
>>
>>55131
>>55129
The article covers nothing to do with Refugees coming from Syria.
post discarded.
>>
>>55128
The site is entirley biased.
And it doesn't cover anything to do with "Syrian" refugees who have been proven to commit more crimes in European countries.
>being a smug shit
go elsewhere.
>>55129
Being an American immigration council doesn't mean shit.
They are clearly stated as for mass migration of illegal immigrants from Mexico.
and have nothing to do with "Syrian" refugees.
>>
>>55145
being a refugee is not a basic human rights.
Human rights are bunk anyway.
Now scream yell and cry how I'm a reactionary shitlord.
>>55146
Your article strictly deals with Mexican and South American legal immigration.
>>
>>55139
Considering they fall under the category "born in a foreign country" I think it's quite relevant, if you have any compelling literature which contradicts my claims then by all means, post it for us all to read. Otherwise you can just go back to whatever shithole you came from

>>55144
>Syrians proven to commit more crime
>US government department is biased
Do I have to say it?

>>55151
>what is a moral obligation
>>
>>55160
youre a fucking retard.
just stop posting.
>>
>>55017
>>55073
>>55077
>>55007

There are free English classes for new immigrant adults at Canadian libraries. These men should not be in a high school.
>>
>>55168
Any literature to disprove my claims? If you can't post any then I'll be forced to accept the conclusions of my own research into the matter
>>
How did white people become so dumb.
>>
>>55160
The article strictly deals with Mexican immigration, and it's not a US government document you fucking retard.
They are a non profit group that aims at supporting illegal and legal immigration for Hispanics into the United States.
God fucking damn you're stupid.
Not only that the report is dealing from the 1990s-2013. Years before we had the refugee crisis.
I don't have to provide literature to oppose your biased and incompetent claims.
>What is moral obligation
A. Morals are a spook.
B. We have a moral obligation to protect the citizens of our nation from individuals with I'll intent.
>>55174
The French Revolution.
>>
>>55184
I'll say it again,

>>55137
>>>55135
>See the second part of my post
>>if you've got any compelling literature pertaining to a difference between immigrants and refugees on this front then I'll read it.
>>
>>55138
So you're basically stupid and are doing it all wrong?
>>
>>55201
Your post is irrelevant.
You refuse to admit you're wrong, when I have categorically proven you are.
I'll repeat it one last time.
A. The source you posted is extremely biased. They are a political non-profit group, who support mass illegal and legal Mexican immigration.
They are NOT a US government organization. You couldn't even look that up yourself.
B. The research ONLY deals with LEGAL immigrants mainly originating from Central America. That means Guatamalans, Salvadorians, and Mexicans mainly. The thing about those countries is that they are westernized Oligarchies. The people that immigrate legally, likely have a lot of money and can afford to immigrate to the US. They are NOT coming from a poor middle eastern country without modern westernized social values or even westernized laws.
C. The report is outdated, the time frame does not apply to the recent Syrian refugee crisis. It deals with information gathered from US census reports from 1990 to 2013.

If you're too thick skulled to see why your article applies to anything besides legal immigration from Central America, and not why there are reports of Syrians from a poor backwards shithole in the middle east are trying to diddle underclassmen kids in highschool; you might want to hang yourself from the nearest refugee center so they can have some fun with your holes.
>>
>>55209
What I mean is, do you have anything to back up your drivel? Any research that says refugees aren't like immigrants? Anything at all that concludes that they are an economic burden, more prone to crime, anything?
>>
Literally disgusting hearing people defend this. Obviously the dailycaller is shit, but these problems are real and exist. The only thing that can fix it is honestly confronting the issue.
>>
>>54437
>he sees no problem with military age, sex starved Arab Muslim men who have very likely taken part in war atrocities harassing underage(mostly European descended) girls.

Get a load of this cuck. Keep your head in the sand, you won't notice when it's been chopped off.
>>
>>55230
>all foreigners are the same no matter the culture, religion, wealth, etc, etc
>>
>>55230
Do you have anything that links the article to show that Syrians are the exact same as central American legal immigrants?
No.
You dont.
What do we have?
Refugees committing massive amount of crime all across Europe, a large majority of it being suppressed from being reported.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/644827/refugees-committed-crimes-Germany-migrant-crisis-last-year
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7470/germany-migrants-crime
>>55244
You can assume refugees from a non-westernized county with zero modern values, and a long history of violence and crime, are not going to be beneficial in any way to the country, and be a large security risk to the general population.
>>
>>55269
Well, concerning Syrians, they make up 48% of the refugees, and according to your source commit 24% of the crime. Whereas Serbian migrants make up 2% of the immigrants yet commit 13% of the crime. So I think that actually we can say that Syrians are quite good on the whole. The report that the bild newspaper leaked does not differentiate between refugees and migrants.

According to the recent BKA report from June this year, refugees most likely to be granted asylum and stay - those coming from war-torn regions of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan - commit a disproportionately lower amount of crimes.

On the other hand, the groups committing a disproportionately high amount of crimes came from countries generally deemed “safe” and are therefore less likely to stay in Germany: Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Serbia, Georgia and Algeria

Furthermore, asylum seeker applications are up 100% since January but migrant crime has fallen 20% for some reason over the same time period. So yeah, actually refugees are alright.
>>
>>54384
Sources say fam, sources say.
>>
>>55305
The fact that immigrants commit crime at all is stupid. If you commit a crime as an immigrant, you should be considered for deportation if not deported outright. If you can't play nice at the park, then you don't get to go to the park.
>>
>>54776
...he said, on 4Chan

I'm very confused about the inner workings of your mind.
>>
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
THIS IS MY NEIGHBORING SCHOOL. HAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK THOSE GUYS.
>>
Its alright guys, no one gives a fuck abiut this school. We all hate Fredericton
>>
fuck multiculturalism

fucking barbarians
>>
>>54475
>doctors and engineers come too

And their education in those fields are nowhere near Canadian standards.
>>
>>55023
That murderer was deported actually.
>>
>>55311
The fact that anyone commits crime at all is stupid. If you commit a crime in a country, you should be considered for deportation if not deported outright. If you can't play nice at the park, then you don't get to stay in the park.
>>
Basically, the refugees are macking on the girls, and the Canadian boys are mad about it. This is news-worthy?
>>
>>55360
We're smart enough to not be born in the shitty eastern hemisphere.
>>
>>54491
Either way you should be afraid right
>>
>>54515
People like this are literally the scourge of the earth. Fucking power hungry soulless automatons. What's hilarious is that they think they will somehow attain power by being a bitch for any authority figure they encounter
>>
How come they're built better than a hockey team? I thought them niggas was starvin
>>
>>54454
Syrians are actually known for being very soft and feminine. A lot of other Arabs like Syrians and Lebanese girls (Levant in general but here in particular not including Iraq) as very desirable. Their dialect is very soft and in general they're a lot nicer and clamer than say Egyptians. Honestly I think the migrants that do bad crap are a minority. Although I could be convinced otherwise if there was a study done.
>>
>>54475
>doctors and engineers come too
The literacy rate in syria is 86%; their education system is terrible apart from a very small proportion of affluent families who are able to become "doctors and engineers"

pretending that syrians are not on average far less educated and less skilled laborers than the general population of a first world country is totally dishonest.
>You can't pick refugees for how much they're worth to an economy,
says who?
?
?
Oh that's right, no one. Whether you let one of the tiny minority of educated people immigrate, people who will not be a burden and are much less likely to cause crime and make trouble, or whether you let in some uneducated pleb you're doing a good dead.
>>
>>55433
Syria is a shithole.
The most educated people in the Arab world are Saudi Arabians.
>>
>>55473
If you are a military aged male fleeing a country in civil war,
you're a deserter, not a refugee.
>>
>>55433
What are you talking about? Obviously they're just lazy. And do you know what lazy people do? Instead of getting a job at their local McDonalds equivalent they take the easy way out by completely uprooting the lives of them and their whole family, making a dangerous journey across thousands of miles and make a brand new start in a new country with a different language and culture because they heard from their cousin that they were giving away free soup.

That's what a lazy person does, obviously.
>>
>>55474
I think coward is the word you're looking for.
>>
>>55474
what if you don't have a side?

say the sunni shia thing was going on here, would you side with either gang of fuck-tards?

i doubt it, because i sure as hell am not dying for a god i don't believe in.
>>
>>54348
i am skeptical about the "better built than the hockey team" line. they are malnutritioned refugees. better hung maybe, but not ripped.
>>
>>55448
You are acting like they are all gibmedats, this isn't a zero sum game, according to Jacobsen, in the paper can refugees benefit the state, and repeated by others (see zetter) refugees have a positive effect on both macro and micro economies

Best example I can remember is the dadaab refugee camp, which provided a $14 million net gain to its host community, which was something ridiculous like 20-25% of the GDP for the region
>>
>>54419
It literally isn't.

child - parent - email recipient

the source in this case would be the child, and the way fucking kids these days exagerrate their problems we can't assume the child is reliable either.

What even is this article? "syrians come to canadian high schools - their males hit on our women - could this mean they are also humans?"

wow TheRebel cracked the case. Brown people also hit on women
>>
>>55373
>implying actually wouldn't be against this
Only for serious shit though
>>
>>55626
This is what Australia used to be for, now it's a useless cesspool full of criminals
>>
>>55614
ok mohammud.
in western society we dont think its ok for adults to go around harassing children.
>>
>>55614
22 year olds hitting on 14-15 year olds is pretty fucked mate.
>>
>>54437
Yes we should ignore the problem and dismiss everyone as a stormweenie.
>>
>>54348
Why are adult men of any ethnicity attending a high school? Aren't there adult learning centers for that purpose?
>>
>>54348
And that's why you should only accept women and children refugees.
Men should just die in their hellhole of a country.
>>
shouldnt they have a separate place to educate goat fuckers instead of letting this happen
>>
>>55123
All lies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Finland#Perpetrators

>It was also stated that the immigrants originating from Africa and Middle East commit the highest levels of crimes, with the level being seventeen times as high as that of native Finns. The offenses committed by the immigrant groups most often target the natives of the area
>>
>>54380
it's part of the "enlightened way" - which i can agree with. it's important for countries to take in people desperate to get away from war.
HOWEVER, these group of people is really fucking up that ideology. It's a brain fucking situation.
>>
>>55614
my brother's husband is from turkey and man o man the stories i hear. i don't doubt that this article is too far from the truth
>>
>>60088
>wikipedia
Nice source you've got there

Are all five of these new posts you? Jesus Christ just go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of
>>
>>60112
Wikipedia has sources, so fuck off back to what ever liberal shithole we had the misfortune to spawn you.
>>
>>54609
>large groups of people
Syrian refugees arent that big, specially in canada.
>>
>>60133
>wikipedia is reputable
>>
>>60138
Are you a grade school teacher? I ask because only teachers perpetuate this meme. Professors are smart enough to see how laughable it is.

Wikipedia doesn't need to be reputable because all the information is pulled from outside sources. If one of those sources is not reputable, then it's probably been called into question by the editors many times.
>>
>>60230
Lol, if you can't see the difference between wikipedia and a journal then there's no point even posting here
>>
>>60231
>wikipedia links to journals
>bibliography has virtually all desired info
>"lol its not a journal though"
Please consider killing yourself.
>>
>>60236
>what is review
>what is bias
>why are the other kids making fun of me
>>
>>54348

>Accept refugees in their country
>Wonder why they hit on the girls like that and bully everyone

It's just an invite for them to fuck whoever they please and vote the second they have the right, it's just a ploy for that.

>>54717

Despite whatever they learn in their own country, they still need to redo their shit here so they can function like it's supposed to the country's eye. It's still pretty retarded because they don't have their own place to learn, but instead are shoved with kids and most of them just wants to fuck off because they got to canada for free or will take it as an opportunity for fucking kids
>>
>>55614
It's adult's hitting on children, huge difference pedo.
>>
>>54348
I did an internship for a school in California for a scholarship while in college and the men in the high school were older than me, I was 20 at the time. Of course, there were no white people so I didn't give two shits.
>>
>>60237
>me

You're responding to different people.
>what is review
Yeah it's such a shame that Wikipedia can go out and edit source material on a whim. Oh wait a minute, they can't. You're just retarded.
>>
>>54609
>>54515
http://qz.com/677380/1700-years-ago-the-mismanagement-of-a-migrant-crisis-cost-rome-its-empire/
>>
>>60305
Do you really not see the problem with wikipedia as a source? Anybody can edit it, could edit that page you posted to push my own agenda because there's no scholarly review
>>
>>60324
>Anybody can edit it, could edit that page you posted to push my own agenda because there's no scholarly review

Thanks for proving to the world that you did not read any of the moderation guidelines regarding wikipedia. You can stop talking now. They ban people all the time for editing vandalism.

Nobody uses wikipedia as a direct source. If you do that, you are a dunce. People go to wikipedia for overviews and to find actual sources. The pages you are crying about have a number of statistical sources backing them up.
>>
>>60342
The page I'm "crying" about has one source directly related to this conversation that is in Finnish. Hardly what one would call an overview, that's more akin to cherry picking. Maybe the person who wrote the page didn't have any further information to add, or maybe they only chose this particular article as their only source because it was in line with what they believe is true. Who knows? Nobody knows because there is no scholarly review of wikipedia articles.

I honestly can't believe I have to explain this. And if I really had a bone to pick with this article I could go ahead and edit this wikipedia page, and point to a single random article that nobody has or ever will read written in Swahili. I would be abiding just fine by the editing guidelines of wikipedia. And idiots like you would say "oh well it's wikipedia so it must be true."
>>
>>60324
Try checking the sources, you brainless cretin.
>>
>>54355
>>54437
>butthurt pol obsession
Nice shitpost.
>>
>>60324

Let's take a bet: you pick the page to add or change a fact to, and I'll tell you how long it will take to be reverted -- if it's a technical or obscure sub-article it might take up to a week, otherwise my wager will be at most 48 hours, likely 1-6.
>>
>>60349
You're that faggot who keeps calling every source provided "cherry picking" aren't you?
>>
>>55160
>moral obligation
A spook
>>
>>60445
>sources
There's one source, in Finnish, which could say anything as far as just about anyone knows

>>60452
There's one source for the claim anon makes, picking one source from many is half way to the definition of cherry picking, and a far cry from an overview as he claims
>>
>>60090
>it's important for countries to take in people desperate to get away from war.
no its not. youre an idiot. half of the third-world is ravaged by war. its irresponsible and idiotic to take them into our countries
>>
>>60454
Well fine, if you don't care about the well-being of people in need, but what of the economic benefits of taking in refugees? And the fact that refugees commit crime at a lower rate than native born people?

>>60469
What is a moral obligation
>>
>>54348
What utter insanity. Letting unknown adults from faraway lands attend school with children. Defend this despite the grown men sexually approaching the pubescent girls. I give it two days until rape tops. Just complete madness, I cannot comprehend what the fucking hell is happening, and why nobody is in uproar about it. Hardly even the parents for fuck's sake! I would have my kid, son or daughter out of that school the instant I heard of this. Astonishing.
>>
>>60477
They don't, you're not using proper statistics.
You're using information about legal immigrants from Central America; who have plenty of money because it is expensive to get into the US.
they are NOT refugees coming from the shit tied to, poorest region of the middle east.
Shit bait.
You deleted all of your old posts because you got BTFO.
Fuck off already.
>moral obligation
Morals are a spook, they are not singular or absolute, your morals do not superceded mine.
>>
>>60489
>they don't
Foged & Peri studied refugees arriving in Denmark between 1991 and 2008, and found that they did nudge low-educated natives out of lowly jobs. But that instead of going on the dole, displaced natives actually got better jobs as a result.

The OECD assessed the effect of immigrants on its members’ finances in 2007-09. It found they made a net fiscal contribution of around 0.35% of GDP on average, with very little variation from country to country.

The IMF estimates that the refugee swell will provide a net boost for the EU's GDP by 0.1% and Germany's by 0.3% annually

>I deleted all my old posts
They are still there

>after you got btfo
The anon I was talking to just stopped responding after I asked him to provide some evidence to back up his claims
>>
>>60477
Fuck off back to tumblr, moron.
>>
>>60494
Nobody wants violent mudshits in their country. People like you are why all of these terrorist attacks are happening in France, why last night in Germany happened, why all of these chile rape gangs in Britain happened.

If karma were real, you would suffer a terrible fate.
>>
>>60549
>>60551
You've really changed my mind with that insightful and razor sharp wit of yours.

Refugees from war torn places like Syria are a good thing to let in to your country, for the economy, and for the sake of a peaceful society. It's also the right thing to do.
>>
> for the economy, and for the sake of a peaceful society
lmao at his anon.
>>
>>60569
Refugees have a positive effect on the economy that they join, and they commit crime at a lower rate than the locals. Read the thread.
>>
>>60570
Your article uses all immigrant as basis, not just refugees stupid.
>>
>>60494
except he didn't.
You moved the goal posts
>>55269
>>55209
these two posts showed why you were objectively wrong
>>54433
>>55244
>>54475
are your deleted posts
>1991-2008
nothing to do with the modern refugee crisis.
Refugees from "Syria" have a net negative effect on European societies.
>The IMF
Oh I'll start laughing soon when you start posting EU reports.
>>
>>60574
Foged & Perl find economic benefits specifically for refugees, Zetter does the same. For example in dadaab, where there was a US$14b net benefit for the community.

Most recently Moscovici says they will have a "weak but positive" effect on the economy, and according to Karakas in the review for EPRS in December last year "most studies suggest that the refugee and migration influx is neither a burden on the public purse nor to the labour market."

Is that specific enough for you?

>>60589
Asking someone to back up their claims
My posts start here
>>55116
And I ask anon to back up his claim here
>>55131
And he points to the gatestone institute and an express article here
>>55269
I respond here
>>55305
And seeing as I have to repeat myself here we go again

Gatestone institute refers to a "leaked" public BKA report about migrant crime, which fails to differentiate between migrants and refugees. Hilariously, you fail to see this as a problem yet you say it's a big problem when I do the same here
>>55209
The gatestone institute also fails to follow up with the rest of the information from the BKA, in June of this year they report that Syrian refugees commit significantly less crime than other immigrants. Syrians, they make up 48% of the refugees, and according to your source commit 24% of the crime. Whereas Serbian migrants make up 2% of the immigrants yet commit 13% of the crime. It also details that the crime they commit is riding a bus without a ticket 48% with sexual assault at less than one percent.

Refugees most likely to be granted asylum and stay - those coming from war-torn regions of Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan - commit a disproportionately lower amount of crimes.

On the other hand, the groups committing a disproportionately high amount of crimes came from countries generally deemed “safe” and are therefore less likely to stay in Germany: Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Serbia, Georgia and Algeria.
>>
>>60569
He sure is dedicated to his shitposting. He is very likely autistic.
>>
>>60589
>I moved the goalposts
No I didn't, I posted to say that refugees do not commit crime like you say. I continue to do so, backing up my claims with references is not moving the goalposts.

>deleted posts
Not me

>he didn't stop posting
My last post before
>>60112
Was this
>>55305
Only got memetastic responses after that, so I figured anon stopped posting.
>>
>>60676
Now this is some low functioning autism.
>>
>>60466
Do you not have google translate or something?
>>
>>60494
Oh wow, 0.1% I'm sure all those dead and raped people will be thankful
>>
>>60682
>refugees do not commit crime
Crime has steadily risen in all areas where migrants are concentrated, with thousands of sexual assaults committed in one night.
The article link that was deleted that says
>foreign born immigrants make more money and commit less crime
is irrelevant.
>>
100% the situation is being abused at the canadian border. mention the word refugee, and instantly it becomes a canadian legal court case that ties up resources, swamps us with work, and ALL BECAUSE they cant take care of their own shit in their own country. as far as I am concerned, somebody is getting a bill for this shit, we crack down on people who claim refugee status, and defer every single person we can. This problem needs to be resolved in their own country. THIS IS NOT OUR PROBLEM.
>>
>>60683
Nice
>>60692
It really doesn't work for things like this, if you'd tried it, you'd see.
>>60695
I'm glad we can agree that refugees are good for the economy, also the GDP of the EU is US$18.5 trillion dollars, 0.1% of that is rather a lot of money.
>all those dead and raped people
Nice meme, refugees commit less crime than both natively born people, and other immigrants.
>>60701
>crime has risen steadily in all areas where migrants are concentrated
Are we talking about migrants or refugees? Do you have anything to back up your claim other than hearsay? Because according to the BKA, see their report from June of this year, migrant crime has decreased 20% since January this year even though asylum seeker applications are up 100% over the same time period.
>with thousands of sexual assaults committed in one night
Are you talking about the new year's cologne crimes? Because there were 1054 reported crimes, 600 of which were for robbery, with 274 sexual assaults. At least 74 people have been arrested so far, and counting, of them three are refugees, one Iraqi and two Syrians. Three German born citizens have also been arrested.

>article is irrelevant
The article backs me up in my assertions, if you have any similar sources to your claims then by all means post them and I'll read them. And if you'd like more I've posted more here,
>>60676
And you could also look up Jacobsen in his paper Can Refugees Benefit the State.
>>
I don't know you, you don't know me. but what I can tell you is that my wife bitches to me every night about this shit. Shes an officer at our local border crossing. And when I say local I mean major canadian city. This is a problem. You claim refugee status, and canada is instantly liable to defend its own rights, regardless of the wierdo applying.
>>
What we as canadians need is a way to ensure "new entrants" to the local wildlife are at a disadvantage to having been born and raised here. These are our family and friends. Then we help who we can. but we will NOT starve to help others. We will help others to the best of our abilities. But our home is sacred ground..
>>
>>60709
>the article backs up my assertions
If we were talking about central american immigration to the United states
We are not.
So no, it does not.
Stop asserting that the article covers immigration for everyone from everywhere.
You were even deluded enough to assert that they were a US government organization.
You're not only stupid, you're indignant on being wrong.
>>
>>60682
By moving the goalposts he is obviously referring to your use of a massive whataboutism.
>>
>>60720
Do you have any compelling literature to back up your claim that central American immigrants to the US behave differently in this regard? If you do then post it for us all to read.

I've found several sources and posted them itt that all assert that refugees do not commit more crime than other immigrants, or natively born citizens for that matter, across several different settings.

You're right about one thing, I mistook IPC for a government department, they are a non profit, which does call into question their impartiality. It's probably better to ignore their research if we want to be impartial ourselves.

So let's focus on the other sources I've posted then. I've given you my critique of the information you posted from the express and the gatestone institute.

>>60721
Whataboutism is a bit of a stretch anon. The only time I've even accused anon of being a hypocrite was here
>>60676
Where I noted that the ignores a problem in his own sources which he then insists is a problem with one of mine.

The apt whataboutism would be something like "you say refugees rape women in Europe but Americans rape each other all the time."
>>
>>60732
I don't have to provide literature.
I don't have to prove that this group of people act differently from this group of people.
You have to prove they are the same.
>>
>>60709
This is the downfall of capitalism, sacrificing innocents for pure profit. Do you really think the regular European will see a fucking dime of that money?
>What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul?
>>
>>60735
Alright, I'll post them again, you could just go ahead and read my posts but here you go

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofiles/attachments/s744.pdf
This includes refugees

The recent BKA report from June, I have already referred to this

Your own source at gatestone institute refers to an article in the bild newspaper which reports that migrant crime is down 20% while asylum seekers have increased by 100%

See Jacobsen, Can Refugees Benefit the State
>>
>>60736
You heard it here first folks, improving the economy has no benefit to the people
>sacrificing innocents
memetastic, statistics which I seem to have to keep reposting show that refugees commit less crime than both other immigrants and natively born citizens
>>
>>60744
Oh? really? Post some more of Caliph Merkels' statistics. Here are some official police ones
http://www.thelocal.de/20160113/crime-rates-different-north-africa-syria-migrants
>>
>>60744
>memetastic, statistics which I seem to have to keep reposting show that refugees commit less crime than both other immigrants and natively born citizens
You cannot continue to claim this.
You cannot support this statement.
>>
>>60751
Err... Did you read this before posting it? From the article
>After the mass sexual attacks in Cologne and other cities which eyewitnesses and police have said were carried out by men of “north African appearance” migrants from the Maghreb region have come under the spotlight.

>Currently, 13 of the 19 people police are currently investigating in relation to the Cologne attacks come from the Maghreb - an area encompassing Libya, Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco.

>And police figures seem to show that Maghrebi migrants are considerably more likely to commit crime than people from other regions,Spiegel Online reports.

>A study begun by Cologne police in 2014 which looked at which refugees committed a crime within a year of their arrival showed stark variations from between different countries of origin.

>Whereas only 0.5 percent of Syrians were suspected of a crime within 12 months of their arrival, 40 percent of those coming from the Maghreb got into trouble with police.

Which is kind exactly what I've been saying. That refugees commit less crime
>>
>>60755
It's almost like you don't read my posts or something

See here for starters
>>60743

And go ahead and read the newspaper article that anon kindly posted here
>>60751
>>
>>60756
>40 percent of those coming from the Maghreb got into trouble with police.
Do refugees come only from Syria or something?
>>
>>60765
Considering that the thread is about Syrian refugees I don't know why you would expect us to be talking about anything else

Considering I have repeatedly differentiated between refugees and other migrants, and considering that a refugee by definition is leaving their country to escape war, natural disaster, or persecution I really don't know how you could misunderstand this.

Immigrants from the Maghreb region are not refugees.
>>
>>60477
>What is a moral obligation
A cancer on civilized society.
>>
>>60778
That's not very Christian of you, anon
>>
>>54348
Who's idea was it to put them in high school with actual children? The idiots who did that should be necked. If my daughter was attending highschool with grown men, she wouldn't be attending that highschool anymore. If I found out one of them made a pass at her they'd be beaten to near death.
>>
>>60770
>leaving their country to escape war, natural disaster, or persecution I really don't know how you could misunderstand this.
Libya is part of Maghreb, I seem to recall a certain war taking place there
>Considering that the thread is about Syrian refugees I don't know why you would expect us to be talking about anything else
Don't play mickey the fucking dope, it was but then it got hijacked
>>
>>60780
I'm not a very Christian in general. But Arabian refugees is the one point I'm forced to agree with Christian fundamentalists on. They aren't civilized. And bringing them into any country en mass is naive and foolish.

Glad I live in the US.
>>
>>60782
Libya has had a complete cease fire since early 2015, and has a unified government. If you refer to all the refugees from the civil war starting in 2011 it might interest you to know that Libyans accounted for less than one percent of non-German perpetrators of crime in Germany. They have done so every year since at least 2007. Furthermore, refugees crime has dropped as a proportion of immigrant crime steadily for the last ten years, with the trend continuing despite the sudden influx of refugees from Libya starting in 2011.

See the 2014 BKA report and earlier ones for details.
>>
>>60770
I hope you realize most refugees themselves are not from Syria.
There is no real classification system in Europe right now.
It is a come one come all gibs me dat fest.
They are NOT concerned with their saftey.
>>
>>60784
The immigrants who commit crime in Germany are mostly from Turkey, Poland, Romania.
>>
>>60788
Refugees in Europe in 2015 were Syrian more than any other nationality, over 350 thousand of them, the next most were Iraqi at less than half of that.
>>
>>60793
>Information is based on what is provided, not by actual origin
I wonder how that 20 year old in sweden was able to enter and win a race for 15 year olds
>>
>>60796
What are you even saying anon? If you want the source of this information I got it from the asylum quarterly report from Eurostat. There might actually be a new one out, yep, there's one for June this year, looks like total numbers have fallen since the last quarter of 2015, but now there's almost three times as many Syrians as the second place, Iraq.
>>
>>54348
comon it's just a german, they harassing children every day...
>>
>>54348
>Another email stated that one refugee identified rocket-propelled grenades (RPG’s) as one of his hobbies
I'm dying, i've been playing the wrong rpg's
>>
Is it just me or did that one idiot make everyone who read this thread hate refugees more?
>>
>>61176
That one guy who kept calling them rapefugees and posting that one article in the express (the freaking express!) certainly tried to make everyone hate refugees. Fortunately we're not all idiots and can just look up crime statistics for ourselves to see that he's wrong
>>
>>61182
How's Mohammad Jr. doing?
>>
>>54348
Fantastic. What a shit show.
>>
>>54348
>rocket-propelled grenades (RPG’s) as one of his hobbies
holy fucking shit, my sides
>>
>>60565
. . .

Poker face.
>>
>>60732
>Do you have any compelling literature to back up your claim that central American immigrants to the US behave differently in this regard?

Spic anon reporting here, HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU MUST LIVE A VERY SHELTERED LIFE.

Here's some literature for you to read, authored by me:

I was born to immigrants from Central America who also fled a civil war. They did not (and still don't) identify as refugees, only as immigrants since they find it as shameful to come off as too overly dependent. When they arrived here, there was no greeting party for them at the airport, no white hipster women there to kiss them, no news crews wanting to hear their story.

The land they fled from was secular place, run by secular under a secular government. Outside of times of religious ceremonies, every person there would conduct themselves in a secularized manner.

My parents now finding themselves in a new land, did everything they could to adapt. Within 3 years of arriving they took English courses to become fluent speakers. At home they would stop speaking to my older siblings in Spanish, by the time I was born the whole family was conversing solely in English. The are statistics out there which show that of second generation hispanics, only about 50% are bilingual and the other half can only communicate in English.

When it came to religion in the family, I was not subject to any bizarre religious form of genitalia branding against my will (foreskin, fuck yeah, no one made that choice for me). The most indoctrinated habits me and my siblings went through includes having water poured over us and the occasional trip to church when we felt like it. There was no psychologically damaging attachments to unnecessary articles of clothing, no need to believe in religious law overriding secular law, no sickening directives to take advantage of non-believers.

Us spics may have our own problems, such as machismo culture, but don't you dare fucking compare us to those Koran-thumpers.
>>
>>60324
You are a vehement cocksucker
>>
>>60090
>it's important for countries to take in people desperate to get away from war.
why ? why take in just about everybody? taking in the exceptionals, the importance or the well trained are understandable. But taking in random 3rd worlders? and even worse: random 3rd worlder whose belief go against civil rights and liberties. It is stupidity. It will make people hate them more than anything.
>>
>>62579
>It will make people hate them more than anything.
No shit. My Provence took in a bunch of families, gave them homes valued over 200k, and then the community collected money for them. Everyone was so cheery and happy and made everyone feel good, it even made the papers.

Now every day I go to work and see all the homeless people with their signs and wonder why the fuck we arent helping our own people instead of just bringing in more problems.
>>
>>62490
>Of course they aren't all bad.
-Donald Trump
>>
>>54540
There's no way to tell how old the refugees are. They claim they are much younger. This probably makes it much easier for them to get asylum in the first place. Single 22 y o male? Not getting in. Family with 2 15 y o male kids? Welcome to Canada!
>>
>>62640
every time we try to 'help out our own people' by trying to increase addiction treatment or improve shelters and off-the-street programs, people complain about their tax dollars and the government throwing their money away
>>
>>54348
Call me a dumbass, but if he's enrolled in high school, then he's a high school student right? If that's the case, why hasn't he been suspended and if necessary reported to the police? That's how much less serious incidents are dealt with here in Canada when they're committed by regular high school students.

I seriously don't understand what's so complicated about situation. Even if integration is the goal, it's impossible to integrate anyone if they're treated differently from most other residents and citizens.
>>
>>63227
Because punishing them would turn them into terrorists, or something.

They should not be mixed with the public high school crowd at all, tbh. I'm pretty sure Canada has a system similar to America's GED courses.
>>
What's amazing is that underage girls are ultra-verboten for white men, to the point of jail time, while Achmed's in their 20's are given free reign to attend high school and sexually harass whoever they come across.
>>
>>63342
Mixture of the fact that they get a free pass and that Achmed and his boys threaten to slit their throats otherwise, and probably would eventually.
>>
MUH REFUGEES CAN DO NOTHING WRONG
>>
"Adult Durka Durkas in High School"-Shit, that could be the title of a comedy movie if the truth wasn't so fucked up.

The subject of people too old sneaking into high school is an odd one. "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" was based on a book by a guy in his 20s who posed as a high school student in an American HS back around 1980 (try that now), and there was another guy who did a similar stunt later on.
>>
>>62490
Fuck off spic your kind are worse than niggers
>>
>>55202
So you shame a man for doing what others refuse to do? Such as contribute to the society he lives in?
>>
>>54348
>What is a moral obligation

Made up bullshit. Practically speaking you can't look after victims of war. Furthermore, such actions only enable such violence and absolve civilians and non-radical elements of responsibility for the state of their home. Please try to think like an adult and not a child when speaking on matters such as this.
>>
>>63529
Dey gud boiz dey dindu nuffin.
>>
>>63235
If you give your students suspension, they win
>>
>>54357
This tbh smh fam
>>
>>60570
Maybe the Viet refugees in the 70s and 80s
Not Mohammad and Fatima
>>
>>62490
Nice story anon
>>
>>54348
There's no reason to have the adults with the children. They should have night classes for them.

But then again if that happened the female educators would probably get raped.
>>
>>54348

you voted for this outcome. enjoy your new overlords.
>>
>>54348
so progressive!
>>
>>54450
>pedophilia is now okay
>>
>>54348
this wouldn't be an issue if they were only relocating a few refugees at a time, but thousands? that's just asking for trouble. They won't have any reason to adopt the predominant culture if they're surrounded by so many of their own.
>>
>>60090
that's not sustainable at all. the cities of the world are not currently capable of receiving a million additional refugees per year.
>>
>>60230
you're thinking about journals and peer-reviewed articles. Of course no one is gonna use wikipedia to write their thesis, but generally, wiki is accurate as fk.
>>
>>54348
But if you don't let your enemies rape your women, they win.
>>
>>54348
Something went wrong if they're trying to integrate adults into the public high school system. In Ontario we have adult education classes and LINC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada) designed to cover immigrants. In borderline cases adults will be sent to high schools but only on recommendation from Immigrations Canada. That happened to one 19 year old in my class.

Something tells me that they ran out of funding for LINC in the area and no volunteers or programs stepped up, so they mixed them with public school students.

Anyway the behaviour is disgusting and would not have happened if they had spent more time with their fellow international immigrants in a proper ESL course. That school must have rolled unlucky and gotten a very conservative bunch, too. The majority I see from Syria, Iraq, and Lebanon are hugely liberal.
>>
>>54348
It's like this everywhere in Sweden and Germany tbh
>>
>>54554
Holy shit it's rare I see someone around here who isn't completely retarded.

Gr8 job famalam

Unfortunately killing enemy warlords is undesirable when the local population installed them in the first place, especially when the previous local population was all killed off, see everything ISIS used to do.
>>
[>allahu akbar][/spoiler]
>>
>>54554
this is a good post
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.