[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman, 26, Wielded Hatchet After Her Demands For Sex Were Repeatedly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 1448042085711.jpg (31KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448042085711.jpg
31KB, 480x640px
After her repeated demands to have sex were rebuffed, a Florida woman grabbed a hatchet and began beating on the locked door of the bathroom where her beau had sought refuge, police report.

According to police, Leslie Mills, 26, returned home early Thursday after a drinking binge and began badgering the victim to “engage in sexual activity with her.” The man--who said he was awoken by the persistent Mills--told cops that he moved from the Ocala home’s bedroom to the couch in a bid to escape her.

However, Mills followed him to the living room, where she climbed atop the victim, “still asking for him to have sex with her,” according to an Ocala Police Department report. After again declining to have sex, the man went into the bathroom and locked the door.

Mills responded, police report, by pounding on the door, which she then successfully pushed open. Upon Mills entering the bathroom, the victim noticed that she was carrying a hatchet that had been removed from a living room wall. The man said that he wrestled the hatchet from Mills’s hands after she raised the weapon and "appeared to be preparing to strike him."

The victim--whose relationship with Mills is unknown--then fled the residence and called 911. Responding officers noted that Mills, who appeared drunk, was “dressed in just a bathrobe” when they encountered her outside the home.

Pictured above, Mills was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, a felony, and misdemeanor domestic battery. Free on $5500 bond, Mills is scheduled for a July 26 court hearing.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/assault/florida-hatchet-arrest-628903
>>
Florida is an experiment, right? Like, the whole thing can be submerged under the Gulf of Mexico if it gets out of control?
>>
Here's Leslie!!
>>
>>54290
Do you know this woman anon?
>>
>>54293
Its a reference from the movie "The Shinning"
>>
>>54276
>Florida

say no more fam
>>
This crazy white bitch needs some BBC right away
>>
>>54276
But the Internet told me women can't be violent rapist.
>>
I'm thinking she had a really bad childhood; as most females are raped, to some degree, by the time they're in their teens. Throw in being drunked/drugged--or did you all believe women made the first alcohol stills--and people, even women, are capable of really stupid choices. Sad place where all of us are addicted to something to avoid facing the horrors that are happening every second of every day to every one of us, to some degree. She needs help: but sadly no one has found the answer to the sustainability of living forever; as a spirit without age, sickness, disease or death. No one would still be crazy if there was always food, shelter, friendship and peace.
>>
>>54329
kys puuuhhlease
>>
>>54324
women are far more evil than men...their inferiorities limit the damage of their evil ways somewhat
>>
>>54329
Gaaaaaaaaaaay
>>
>>54329
>Male rapists are the worst kind of criminal
>Female rapist are just victims of their circumstances
>>
>>54595
That doesn't even make sense, you spastic mouthed simpleton.
>>
>>54595
fuck off you cunt dyke
>>
>>54329
Bait, do not reply
>>
>>54619
fuck off
>>
>>54293
are you serious?
>>
>>54329
She lost legal responsibility for her actions the minute she had her first black-out. After that she was too inebriated to consent to her own actions. It isn't her fault. The man should have seen she was in a dangerous situation the moment she entered.
>>
>>54674
This, i feel so bad hearing about this poor woman, she must of had a hard life
>>
>>54276
Leslie looks too old to be a 26 y/o woman
>>
>>54757
white do crack
>>
>>54547
I agree with this statement.
>>
>>54417
>>54528
Hello, reddit
>>
>>54329
>>54547
>>54674
If the man actually had sex with her when she demanded it, feminists would unironically call him the rapist. Because she was drunk.

If you're a man and a drunk woman demands sex, you can either be a rapist or get attacked with a hatchet. Thanks feminism!
>>
>>54276

Why didn't he just have sex with her. Jesus Christ
>>
If the sexes had been reversed, this wouldn't even be a news story, and the guy would have a 100,000$ bail.
>>
>>55878
jesus christ you are a fucking kid
>>
>>54276
Drunk and armed and not shot?
>>
>>55878
>virgin detected

not everyone is desperate enough to fuck crazy drunk bitches, further more most men now have the foresight to put off advances from drunks because the morning after they would be labelled a rapist.
>>
>>55879
If the sexes were reversed, he would be charged with attempted rape. But because she's a grill this isn't a sex crime

>>55885
This. See >>55870
Sucks that the guy's only alternative was to be labelled a rapist.
>>
>>54324
The internet was right. This is just being treated as a normal violent assault, NOT as attempted rape like it obviously would be if a man did this.
>As long as we don't call it "rape" when women rape men, then women aren't rapists!
t. Feminists
Reminder that all feminist rape statistics only include make victims of rape who were sodomized; According to feminist scholars this doesn't count as attempted rape unless she was trying to ram a hatchet in his butt

>>55880
>>55885
>Not wanting to be dommed by a 6.5/10 cutie with a hatchet
As much as I don't like double standards I would totally wife any woman that attached me with a hatchet because I didn't kiss her kitty
>>
>>55892
>If the sexes were reversed, he would be charged with attempted rape. But because she's a grill this isn't a sex crime

This. The headline would be "Hatchet-weilding man fought off in attempted rape."

"Demands for sex," "badgering," "persistent," "engage in sexual activity," "asking for him to have sex with her," "declining to have sex," the fuck is this absolute bullshit. She terrorised someone in his own home, broke down a door to get to him, and tried to rape him while threatening him with a deadly weapon.

The really frustrating thing is, this isn't even limited to being the classic "it's not rape if it's a woman" shit. That's what it is, of course, but on top of that, it's also the same disgusting attitude towards sex that people have worked very hard to ween men out of - you probably WOULD see this same headline with the genders swapped 50 fucking years ago back in the day of "it's not rape if she's your wife" was also a thing.
Sex is not something you can demand FROM someone, it's something you engage in WITH someone. Demanding for someone to 'give you' sex is inherently fucked up, and for the article to validate this phrasing is inherently fucked up.
>>
>>55906
>Reminder that all feminist rape statistics only include make victims of rape who were sodomized; According to feminist scholars this doesn't count as attempted rape unless she was trying to ram a hatchet in his butt
This pisses me off so much, because it only reinforces the rape culture they constantly cry about by framing sex as something men inherently do TO women. A woman with a penis inside her is having sex done to her, a man with his penis inside a woman is getting sex from her.

That is completely fucked up, and is the foundation of pretty much every sex-related double standard alive today.

I wouldn't be so quick to blame feminism for this - this problem was in place long before feminism began. They didn't make the rules, and have every incentive to change them, so can hopefully contribute to the continued widening of the definition of rape (or rather, the definition of sex) to actually include all scenarios of forced sex that it's supposed to describe.
But I absolutely believe it's the responsibility of feminism to correct this, and it is a disgusting and harmful-to-all failure any time they fail to do so in the statistics they push.
Fucking SHAME on anyone who would support this definition, and especially anyone so obliviously hypocritical as to support it while calling themselves a feminist.
>>
>>55940
Feminists DO control modern rape studies though, and those studies (including the ones by the Feds... thanks Obama) only count male victims who were sodomized. Feminists are also the ones spreading these rape statistics around. That view may have existed before feminism but it is absolutely their fault now since they're the ones in charge of the studies.

And whatever your feelings on MRAs they actually talk about this stuff and try to inform people about it, and instead of helping them feminists just shit all over MRA s and try to silence them. TradCons aren't the ones standing in the way of progress anymore feminists are, and of we got rid of feminism this shit would change
>>
>>55940
>and have every incentive to change them
Holy fuck you are naive.
Feminists have been in control of rape statistics for over 30 years now, if they wanted to change it they would. And they have an incentive to keep things the way they are: It turns out when you include "made to penetrate" as rape, men are about as likely to be raped as women. Which completely destroys the feminist narrative about rape and rape culture. And obviously feminists can't change the problem without acknowledging the problem, which means admitting that since the 80s academic feminists have been insisting that a man can only be raped if he's sodomized and obviously feminists don't want to admit that.
MRAs bring this up a lot, here's one article I remember seeing that explains it all pretty well.
http://www.avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/domestic-violence-industry/callitrape-social-media-campaign-to-raise-awareness-of-male-victims-for-sexual-assault-awareness-month/
>>
>>55966
>Holy fuck you are naive.
I'm not suggesting they're actually doing anything about it or desire to. Just that if they were smart enough to realise the implications, to realise that bolstering the rights of the least looked-after victims raises the prospects for everyone, and were truly committed to equality, they WOULD be doing something.
But those are very big ifs. Most people are stupid and selfish, especially behind the comfort of a group banner where they expect everyone else to do their critical thinking for them.

But you guys do make a good point about how much damage has been done by feminism spreading these false statistics, and any ignorance or myopic focus on females is no excuse.
I never claimed feminism was innocent, just exercising scepticism. The way feminists and MRAs treat each other like the problem when both of them, on paper, should want pretty much the same thing, is fucking exhausting. I just try to avoid being part of that eternal conga line of knee-jerk reactions. Both groups have their valuable voices, as well as their counterproductive radicals.

Bogus statistics are much broader problem than just in gender politics though, look up the chocolate study hoax. So it's hard to ascribe malice to these statistics when you know the people sharing them are only thinking "muh women, must protect" without looking hard enough. Again, no excuse. But I think focus is most efficient on the powerful few who designed the studies (in this case, the CDC). I feel feminism has a responsibility to address this, even when it doesn't, but either way I'd prefer to use my own voice to attack the head of the snake, than to disperse it among countless groups and individuals who thoughtlessly spread a statistic that was harmful in a corner they weren't looking at.
The latter is just a whole other issue.
>>
>>56786
cont'd

And addressing that without focusing on such a sensitive topic is probably a more productive approach, because it addresses the core issue in a way that doesn't make people defensive about a dearly held value.
The thing is, if the CDC had been more careful with this study and had released a more truthful statistic first, things would probably be pretty peaceful. But because they released an incorrect one, now any challenging of that data is perceived as an attack against the female victims. Doing so only feeds into the same overactive oppression radar that makes feminists blind to male victimisation in the first place. Same with challenging anyone's ideals, really - you need to come at it from the side so it's not that they were once wrong, just that now they're even more right.

That said (yes, still ranting) even if the stats weren't harmful to male victims, all this stat-spouting is honestly just fear-mongering at this point. "50% of college men are rapists (study finds from sampling of 1 convicted rapist and his brother)!" Well gee, look at all the women who are too scared to get an education now, thanks feminism! Look at all the potential rapists who are empowered to act now that they think they're in good company, thanks feminism!
But fear mongering cuts both ways, and painting feminism with too broad a brush only pushes male and female advocates further apart when the bulk of them would probably be pretty happy working together.

But when trudging through groups and issues as big and messy as these, it's pretty much a crapshoot, so whatever, everybody just live yo life and hope you don't get raped.

Have a couple of articles about it written by women, for the next time you need something to beat a feminist over the head with without her dismissing you as the enemy:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/cdc-study-on-sexual-violence-in-the-us-overstates-the-problem/2012/01/25/gIQAHRKPWQ_story.html
http://time.com/3393442/cdc-rape-numbers/
>>
>>56786
>The way feminists and MRAs treat each other like the problem when both of them, on paper, should want pretty much the same thing
MRAs actually do want equality for the most part. Every disagreement I've seen between MRAs and feminists is from feminists not giving a shit about men, not MRAs not giving a shit about women. That's why MRAs and egalitarians get along so well while feminists hate egalitarians and vice versa.

>So it's hard to ascribe malice to these statistics when you know the people sharing them are only thinking "muh women, must protect" without looking hard enough
The people running the studies are feminists. A lot of the people spreading them are looking hard, they just don't care. Do you really think RAINN doesn't know where they get their stats from? And if any feminist doesn't know, it's because they refuse to listen to MRAs talk about men's issues, because plenty of MRAs are talking about this.

>Well gee, look at all the women who are too scared to get an education now, thanks feminism!
I've noticed this with rape reporting too. Feminists tell women that reporting a rape is a horrible experience and nobody will ever believe them no matter what evidence they have. So a lot of rape victims are afraid to come forward now.

> articles about it written by women
You cited an article by Christina Hoff Sommers. Are you seriously suggesting that CHS is in any way representative of feminism? She wrote Who Stole Feminism over 20 fucking years ago, and even then she acknowledged that most feminists consider her an anti-feminist. 99% of feminists hate CHS, and will absolutely dismiss her as the enemy. Sorry but if you're using her as your example of a feminist you're kidding yourself.
>>
>>54671
Forgive him anon, he's an ignorant summerfag probably a freshly minted "adult, just like you once were. He'll go to rallies with a Guy Fawkes mask or green face mask, shitpost on forums, whore for attention on /b/, and eventually become cynical about the whole thing, attempt to live a 'normal' life, fail, then return back here, and be as cynical as the older folk here. Be patient with him.
>>
>>56786
MRAs are the reaction to feminist hate. Saying they are the same is a false equivalence fallacy.
>>
>>57129
Christina Hoff Summers is a top tier baus. And don't abbreviate her name, faggit, CHS already means cylinders, heads and sectors.
>>
>>54276
crazy bitch
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.