[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany does it wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 1466694451289.jpg (191KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466694451289.jpg
191KB, 900x1600px
Another theater spot up, but it's in Germany and nobody but the shooter was killed.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36610068
>>
>nobody but the shooter was killed
See? This can only happen in a country where every citizen is arm- wait
>>
>>53059
The difference is instead of multiple semi-automatic weapons this guy only had one pistol
>>
How the fuck is german police so effective? I bet they only used a single bullet
>>
>>53061
Gs9 or whatever the fuck their counter terrorist unit is called is pretty good.
>>
>>53062
GSG 9 but yeah.
>>
>>53062
>>53064

Thinking about it, I haven't heard about a single terrorist attack on germany. Like ever. Which is weird with all those refugees there and it being the most populated and mosteconomically powerful country in Europe.
Seems like the first country you would bomb if you were a terrorist.
>>
Doesn't sound like the guy had a legit gun, just an alarm pistol
>>
>>53069

It was a rifle.
But yeah prolly not legit. It's pretty hard for mentally ill men to get a real rifle in germany
>>
>>53070
No you just go to Walmart and. ...oh wait, Germany. The important thing is gun control doesn't work.
>>
>>53080
>The important thing is gun control doesn't work
>Countries with less guns have less shootings
>Countries with more guns have more shootings
???????
>>
>>53081
S-A-R-C-A-S-M
You idiot.
>>
>>53061
munich never again
>>
>>53082
You're in a thread that is attracting Germans, what do you expect
>>
Dude had it coming

http://youtu.be/DrSo0TwXEGM
>>
>>53087
A+ post
>>
>>53065
There have been a few small scale bombings. Their anti-terror group is top notch though.
>>
>>53060
The article said he had a long gun. Further, he seemed to be out of sorts. What if he had been fully alert? More soul have died.

Read the article.
>>
>>53062
GS9! That's my ghost squad! FREE BOBBY FREE ROWDY
>>
>>53300
He says gun squad
>>
>>53061
USA: kill humans in videogame, liberal weenies are made
Germany: kill robots in videogame, police becomes attack helicopters
>>
>>53081
More vibrant countries have more shootings.
Less vibrant counties have less shootings.
>>
Both pro and anti gun control people are fucking obnoxious I wish youd all die
Lets get some comparisons on the affordability for mental healthcare at a young age vs. The amount of shooting hmm??
But naturally both sides of the gun control debate dont want the real problem to be revealed
>>
>>54183
Affordable healthcare is unamerican and probably communist.
>>
>>54183
Can we go back to shooting each other now?
>>
>>53056
What a tragedy, there souls be a at least 20+ dead
>>
>>53545
Kek
>>
>>53081
Countries with more guns have less violent crime and murders.
Countries with less guns, or illegal guns, have substantially higher violent crime and murders
Take your smug shit elsewhere.
>>
>>53066
Man I wonder why.
Maybe because the majority of the population has been German for so long?
Let's check who is doing all the raping and the pillaging?
Oh shit, it's migrants.
>>
>>54183

>BOTC SIDES ARE STOOPID OMGGG STOP TALKING

Literally the intelligence of some faceboon chick
>>
>>54388

Literally no proof of that. And in fact if you compare America to any other western world you'd easily prove the opposite

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/15/so-america-this-is-how-you-do-gun-control
>>
>>54183

If America had a decent healthcare plan guns would be banned immediately.
If people realized how much gun violence sits on their money they'd do everything to stop it.
>>
>>55907
Says the guy typing like a spastic to show how peeved he is at an internet comment
>>
>>53056
>there are supposed to be no guns in your country
>guy gets gun into your country
Just because this guy didnt kill anyone doesnt mean your gun control worked here
>>
>>53065
Look up "Rote Armee Fraktion" or red army faction they were a terror group in the 80's here in germany that's why our anti terror Commando is so effektive now, the police lost a lot of credibility back in the day and they won't let that happen again
>>
>>55910
If people realized how much suicide and violence caused by blacks sits on their money, they'd do everything to stop it.
>>
>>55909
And whats the population of these western countries you speak of?
>>
>>55920
you would have to look at the amount of unlawful shooting/suicide deaths per capata, per year to judge whether gunc ontrol works.
In germany I'd suggest their gun control is hindered by their border control.
>>
>>53056
> "The police thought that the gunman was holding hostages and because of that he was shot dead,"

Quite remarkable, if was really like that. Fuck negotiations, I like that.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.