[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Karate instructor sent nudes, lewd messages to 11-year-old boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 1

File: 1455965274399.jpg (91KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455965274399.jpg
91KB, 640x360px
A 20-year-old karate instructor pleaded not guilty Tuesday to multiple charges related to allegations that she sent nude photographs to an 11-year-old student and solicited him for sex, according to Orange County Circuit Court records.

Police arrested Stephannie Lianne Figueroa on Friday, two days after a mother called police to report she had found inappropriate messages from the karate instructor on her son's cell phone.

The boy told police Figueroa sent him about 15 nude photographs and two videos in recent months. He said she rubbed his thigh on multiple occasions but stopped when he expressed his discomfort.

Figueroa, a karate instructor at Next Gen Xtreme Martial Arts in Orlando, Florida, started teaching the boy 10 months ago. However, it wasn't until January that the two started talking outside of class, through text messages and later through the messaging app Kik.

"It quickly became flirtatious," Orlando Police Officer Jimmie Toler wrote in an arrest affidavit.

The boy's mother called police on June 15 after finding messages from the instructor on her son's cell phone. In one, she wrote that she "could not wait for another sleepover at the karate school, so she could have sex with him," according to an Orlando police report. Next Gen Xtreme Martial Arts hosted a "Ninja Night Sleepover" on May 13, according to social media accounts.

The boy told police that Figueroa had been flirting with him and sending him nude photos. He detailed multiple attempts made by his karate instructor to make their relationship physical, including one from February. Alone with the 11-year-old, Figueroa allegedly slid her hand on the boy's thigh. The boy told authorities he told the instructor to stop, and she did.

http://www.fox25boston.com/news/trending-now/police-karate-instructor-sent-nudes-lewd-messages-to-11yearold-boy/357092748
>>
Figueroa and the boy last communicated through Kik on June 14. She invited the boy to her 21st birthday party and added that her home would be empty.

"I want to have sex with you," she wrote to the boy, according to the police report.

"OK IDC (I don't care)," he responded before falling asleep.

The 11-year-old told police he had deleted the inappropriate photos and videos sent to him by Figueroa because he was afraid his mother would discover them. Figueroa sent the boy more, however, on June 16 after Toler posed as the 11-year-old on Kik and mentioned that the images had been deleted.

She was interviewed on June 17 and admitted that she had sent images and at least one video to the boy, according to police.

"She admitted she knew what she did was wrong and was sorry for what she did," Toler wrote in the arrest affidavit.

A man who identified himself as the owner of the Next Gen Martial Arts told WFTV he hired an attorney because footage from his surveillance cameras didn't show that anything happened between the instructor and the boy. At first, the man said there were never any sleepovers at the martial arts studio. He later admitted there had been. But, he said, there was never any inappropriate contact between Figueroa and the boy.

Figueroa was released on bond. She turned 21 years old on June 19.

Figueroa was charged with attempted third-degree lewd or lascivious conduct, third-degree solicitation of a minor via computer, third-degree showing obscene material to a minor, third-degree unlawful use of a two-way communication device, third-degree child abuse and first-degree contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
>>
>>52813
>>52814
nice
>>
>>52814
>"OK IDC (I don't care)," he responded before falling asleep.
What the actual fuck. Where were these crazy women when I was a kid?
>>
Who wouldn't want a thick 20 yr old to sit on your face when you're 11.
>>
>>52844
how do you know she's thick?
>>
>>52844
Someone that isnt fucked up like you? Dont prohect your virgin 30 year old self onto an innocent 11 year old being harrassed by a wannabe pedo
>>
>>52844
I think that's the age that I first started to be sexually attracted to girls, but I remember thinking that anyone older than about 14 looked old and gross.
>>
>>52813
Nice
>>
>>52889
Were you sexually attracted to boys before that?
>>
nice!!!
>>
A girl I knew in college ended up marrying her 50 some odd year old high school karate instructor after he left his wife for her.
>>
>>52887
Roastie detected.
>>
nice!!
>>
Was this kid gay or something? He seemed shockingly indifferent to her advances. I would've been all over her at that age.
>>
>>52961

Calm down, Michael. I know 11 is a bit old for you, but some aren't ready at that age.
>>
>>52994
>Michael
I'm not talking about fucking kids, I'm talking about who I would've fucked as a kid. There's a huge difference.
>>
>>52813
I have been noticing a number of these cases rise up over the past few years, which has got me thinking; what is occurring with some of these women?

Obviously they are not getting the satisfaction of love from men their age because they are probably: a) clingy, b) unable to control their emotions [which is a turn off], or c) sad and lonely and are looking for an easy prey of the opposite sex to control and manipulate to their liking.

They are not ugly, in fact a majority of them are on the 7-8 scale.

Then that gets me thinking about the guys in today's society and current generation. Are so many of them unable to maintain a conversation with women, that the women are essential giving up on their generation and looking towards the next for some sort of comfort? I know I am one of them but am learning through trail and error how to communicate with women.

This is dangerous. If enough of these cases pop up, there will be a push to have pedophilia legalized, not because its immoral to arrest those who "fall in love" with children, but because there are too many of these peter-pan syndrome humans roaming around the streets and the majority of them are white.
>>
>>53021
And for those wondering how you communicate with women, you don't.

Just treat them like everyone else.
>>
>>53021
Extremely broken and damaged women combined with societal meme that men are inherently evil and unsafe as well as the idea that women should get exactly what they want whenever they want it and that nothing they do is ever bad or wrong and there is no such thing as personal responsibility for them.

This combination leads to these specific women going hard after underage boys because they are both safe and dangerous all at the same time. Add to this that men their age are often disenfranchised with women in general and you get stuff like this happening possibly (who knows really if this is something that is happening more than it used to) at a higher rate and more openly.
>>
>>53021
it's a step towards sexualizing children. Notice these women get a slap on the wrist for the most part. LGBT-P incoming.
>>
>>53024
Well put.
>>
>>52961
He is smarter than that.
FMA
Future MGTOW of America!
>>
>>53100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7SpXGz-XOc
>>
>>52841
>>52842
>>52847
>>52886
>>52897
>>52905
>>52936
>>53019
>>53100
>>53103
>>53108
Please stop the Nice bumping. I can't handle it any more lel
>>
>You will never be taught both the art of self defense and the art of sex by a toned karate sensei
>She will never train your body mind and cock into the perfect defender of justice and destroyer of wombs
>She will never leg lock you into impregnating her on the gym mat floor

Why even live?
>>
N I C E
>>
N I C E
I
C
E
>>
>>52814
>OK IDC

when i was 11 i would have been all over that
>>
florida, where crazy is born and fostered.
>>
>>53368
IKR? Too bad it doesn't work with the genders reversed.
>>
>>53123
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahafuck
>>
>>52813
Niiiice
>>
>>53121
>>
Would have paid to have my dick sucked at that age!
WTF is wrong with this kid?
>>
>>53777
He has standards
>>
anyone have more pictures of her?
>>
>>53796
http://i2.wp.com/www.newspaperpost.com/wp-content/uploads/female-karate-instructor-accused-of-sending-nude-photos-to-11-ear-old-bo576b089b925e2-.jpg
>>
>>52843
they were around. you just weren't attractive. a 24yo teacher at my high school school got in deep shit and eventually fired for fucking a sophomore (15yo) but that kid was 6 feet tall and on the wrestling team and looked like he was 25. my guess is this 11 year old was genetically "alpha" and looked much older than he was.
>>
>>53021
>Obviously they are not getting the satisfaction of love from men their age

or maybe there simply exist, out of over 3,000,000,000 women, some who are attracted to younger boys?

>Are so many of them unable to maintain a conversation with women, that the women are essential giving up on their generation and looking towards the next for some sort of comfort?

you need to take a vacation from your r9k echo chamber. in the real world 95% of people are still normal and well-enough adjusted that treating an entire half of the population as human beings isn't a challenge for them.

>and the majority of them are white.
the people in this article aren't even whi.... oh. 8/10, quality bait.
>>
>>53798
She looks almost exactly like a girl I dated back in 2010, who was surprisingly also a pedophile. Though in her case it was because she had been abused as a kid herself. Makes me wonder if the woman in this article went through something similar.

>>52814
Haha, wow. They were really stretching on some of those charges. Unlawful use of a two-way communication device wtf? And then they set her bond so low that she was released anyway. This is why we need feminism, boys.
>>
>>53021
Are you young or dumb? Shit like this has been going on forever, but technology has made it a lot easier to catch, prosecute, and find out about it.

>>53375
What do you mean? Young girls lust after older men all of the time, society just frowns down on it a lot more.

The crazy thing to me is that these women (teachers caught as well) seem to seek emotional investment in young boys despite being capable of pulling peers. I guess it's part liking 'em young and part loving the attention.
>>
>>52927
Do you require a Pic of my dick you little shit?
>>
>>53777
He wasn't a degenerate.
>>
https://youtu.be/Ko35wQJSsF8
>>
>>52813
An 11 year old getting nudes from his karate instructor...? Nice
>>
Will we ever get the nudes?
>>
This dudes asking the important questions ^^^
>>
>>53883
not that bad
>>
>>53883
that's not what i'm learning at karate
>>
i watched some of her karate videos and she sure screams a lot
>>
>tfw when you'll never get waxed on and off all night by your spicy pedophilia sensei

http://coed.com/2016/06/21/stephanie-figueroa-photos-karate-teacher-kik-pictures/#!gallery-inline-embed-942074-942082-0
>>
OK IDC
>>
>>53831
Is that what you call your abnormally large clit?
>>
>>54065
I want to see her asshole
>>
y las fotos???
>>
Bitch is scary

https://youtu.be/aH61NtGeyhE
>>
>>52813
lucky that wasn't me. I remember the first time I came was 12, and that was during a wet dream.

by the time I was 11 I had interest in girls, but don't know if I'd be brave enough for sex. but I know for sure I wouldn't snitch over some woman sending me nudes.
>>
>>53123
BOSSSSS, WHY DID YOU DEFECT?!
>>
>>53802
>This is why we need feminism, boys.

...So we can solicit sex from 10 year old kids?
>>
She's going to be just fine in prison. Only the suicidal will fuck with her.
>>
>>54184
Karate sword play has so much unnecessary yelling and way too many openings to be of any use IRL.

While I type this I also realized that I should probably just carry a gun from now on.
>>
>>54209
I thought the main purpose of that is to signal your moves to a sparring partner. Are there people that actually say the vocalizations when they get in a fight?
>>
>>54184

Christ extend with your left arm bitch. That's literally what you learn on the first day of ken/iai. (Also less egregious but still cringey is sticking out her elbow in hasso.) How the fuck does that get to a national tournament demo?
>>
>>54256
another rapist female
>>
but where are her noods!?!?!
>>
Fuck is wromg with this kid. When I was 11 and taking karate this was my fantasy
>>
>>54211
It helps to practice breathing.
>>
>>52914
Wait so there was a huge age gap & nobody batted an eyelid?
>>
>>52813
>>53021
>>53023
>>53024
>>53800
>>53807
>>53888
This is my fetish thanks to Erika Nagai.

Reminds me of the karate sex cult from Spain.
>>
>>52814
>>52814
>"OK IDC (I don't care)," he responded before falling asleep.
what a beast
>>
Are there any pucs of the boy
>>
>>53121
Nice!
>>
>>53802
>http://i2.wp.com/www.newspaperpost.com/wp-content/uploads/female-karate-instructor-accused-of-sending-nude-photos-to-11-ear-old-bo576b089b925e2-.jpg
Most kids who has been abused in the past conduct in the same actions as adults.
>>
>>52814
>OK IDC

absolute alpha male
>>
imagine if it was a male teacher.

life in prison, maximum security, life is over, probably is raped in prison.

lol justice system
>>
>>52903
this is the problem with you 30 year old virgins, assuming any pussy would be good because you can't get your hands on any.
The 11 year old kid had better choices of young high school girls he's fucking and couldn't care less about about the teacher but of course you couldn't understand that
>>
>>52889
Absolutely low test
I only cared for older women at that age, especially that one substitute teacher, not the flat chested boyish looking 5th graders
>>
>>54592
You know he probably fapped to them anyway
>>
Niceeee
>>
>>52813
Nice
>>
N i c e...
>>
>>54930
niceo
>>
Fucking beaners...
>>
N I C E
>>
>>
N I C E
I
C
E
>>
Nice..
>>
>>52814
>OK IDC

Blown the fuck out holy shit
>>
>>55635
NICE
I C
C I
ECIN
>>
fucking dumb ass kid. smh would have killed to have gotten that chance at that age
>>
... nice
>>
>>52813
There are some fucking sick people in this world

Why the fuck would you do something like this to a fucking kid
>>
>>55869
Moralfag, please
>>
pour women wtf is wrong with this kid turning that down dumb brat should of deleted his shit and locked his phone now this chicks gotta deal with all this shi9t and all she did is offer a kid a dream come true
>>
This boy is going to hate himself when he reaches puberty.
>>
>>53883
>karate
>baton twirling
>>
>>52814
alpha
>>
>>54444
quads approved
>>
>this thread

just how low are your standards?
that instructor is butt ugly
>>
>>55876
this, holy shit, plus he deleted the pics.
>>
>>53883
looks like she's a swallower
>>
>>52813
Why couldnt she have been MY instructor!?... but still nice
>>
>>52813
The best
>>
>>54089
Damn son.
>>
>>52813
nicccccce.
>>
tfw no straight shotacon teacher
>>
too bad she wasnt my karate instructor

god i love ss
>>
>>53024
*stands and applauds*
>>
>>52813
Nice
I
C
E
>>
>>53021
Young boy got sex from adult woman? No one used to give a shit.

Now they give a shit. We're at the point where juries and judges are willing to pass judgement. Before they'd just laugh.
>>
>>53799
>I know he was 11 but he looked 14!
>>
>>52813
>Karate instructor sends nudes and wants to have sex with you
Holy shit, he's so lucky
>>
Hey guys! I'm not going to read the thread or anything. I just wanted to make sure that someone said: Nice!
>>
>>52813
https://youtu.be/4KNqFhJ6-n0
>>
>>52813
Why couldn't these hoes existed in the early 90's when I was a kid. Would have killed to a female teacher abuse me.
>>
>>53011
an 11 year old boy isn't going to fuck a 20 year old woman, the woman is going to use a boy.
>>
>>62204
They have always existed bro, just shit never got reported.

You weren't abused because you're an ugly spud.
>>
>>52813
Nice
>>
>All these people saying "Nice!"
>not being upset that women are going after little kids and not you.

These posts should catch your attention
>>53021
>>53024
>>
>>52813
Nice
>>
>>52813
I want her nudes
>>
>>52813
Nicesu nicesu
>>
>>52813
Nice
>>
>>62206
can confirm
good lookin
fucked my hot 27 year old teacher when I was 16
dated for a bit after with regular fucking
shit was cash, although I felt sorry for her after I dumped her for my classmate
still fap to those good memories, she had the best rack, i miss it so much
>>
>>52813
Niiice
>>
>>61030

at age 11, there's a good chance he hasn't even begun jerking off yet, i guess that makes him forbidden fruit for her
>>
A NICE THREAD
N
I
C
E THREAD
>>
>>52813
Nice nice baby
>>
Niceerino
>>
penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis
>>
>>54760
>assuming any pussy would be good because you can't get your hands on any
>jumps to that conclusion from a comment about how older women are more attractive then little girls
I'm honestly surprised to hear some of you guys didn't like adult women when you started liking girls.
>>
>>69536
I only liked 30 year old women at first and young. I eventually understood how lucky I was to tap jailbait because I was jailbait myself by 13 so I called myself dirt mcgurt, girls who got the reference tended to like it. Mind you I didn't fuck till 16, but I got some good makeout sessions in. I'm 28 now and incredibly lonely for a pair of tits my own age that doesn't want an engagement off the bat. Don't cry for me fam, I am comfortably numb.
>>
>>52813
Nice.
>>
>>69516
Nicee..
>>
That kid is gay af
>>
>>69678
godspeed anon
>>
>>53021
Meh, it's inevitable that we will see a return to adults fucking minors being accepted. The current obsession with no fucking anyone under a given age when you yourself are above a certain age will ultimately be considered a passing fad in the future. Now, I don't think fucking little kids will ever be seen as being socially acceptable, but teenagers will eventually be seen as fair game.
>>
>>69771
The most I could see is the age of consent shrinking to 14 or 13. Afterall, 13 was what 18 is now.
>>
Naisu
>>
Post the wins anon
>>
>mfw this thread was posted early during the summer
>mfw I'm back in college
>>
anyone else automatically assume it was a dude sending pictures to the boy?
>>
>>70333
given the op pic, no.
>>
>>70342
you can see op pics from the catalogue? teach me your secrets
>>
>>70347
not like it's hiding fam

http://i.imgur.com/edT6bUA.png
>>
>>70367
>just gotta install an extension bro
>>
>>70415
>not using 4chanx by default
what are you, dumb?
>>
... Nice
>>
>>52813
>>52814
wow that's seriously messed up

>>53021
or they're just attracted to little kids because women can be pedophiles too.
And that chick is a 5 at most
>>
>>52813
>>52814
Nice...
>>
>>52814
>first-degree contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
I swear to god, this fucking country...
>>
>>53021
You're a little paranoid here but good questions.
>>53024
I agree with you except on the sole part of underage boys being "safe but dangerous". It's hard for me to picture someone-that-damaged considering the danger aspect to be appealing.

>>53883
Yeah, she's definitely got the mentality of a 10-year-old. She sounds rather nervous in the presentation and she explains it like a pre-teen would-- knowledgeable but completely devoid of confidence, still surprised that SHE'S the one explaining it to other people and not a "real adult". Was there a date on this vid? Maybe she's like 15/16 in it, in which case these things would be just about age-appropriate.

Imo I'd say what happened is the girl still thinks of herself as younger, maybe the boy happened to be kinda smooth and funny, maybe he looked like someone the girl had a crush on or the girl still hasn't developed her adult tastes yet. Going off the video, she has no self-confidence and so she hits on someone she feels is below her league but still attractive. Since she's recently of-age, her only option is someone younger than her, if she's lagging behind in development then that skews it even younger.
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.