[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holland Tunnel gun nuts claim they were on rescue mission

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

http://nypost.com/2016/06/22/holland-tunnel-gun-nuts-claim-they-were-on-rescue-mission/

>Three backwoods gun nuts were busted on their way to play vigilante in New York City — while riding in a pickup truck loaded with weapons and plastered with their love of the 2nd Amendment, law-enforcement sources said.

>John Cramsey, 50, of rural Zionsville, Pa. — a militant anti-heroin crusader who is said to have used aggressive tactics to save at least a dozen people from drug dens — claims he was racing to Brooklyn with two pal to rescue a female drug user they believed had been kidnapped.

>The gun range-owner never completed his mission. Cramsey — along with his buddy Dean Smith and the supposedly kidnapped woman’s friend, Kimberly Arendt, 20 — were stopped by cops on the New Jersey side of the Holland Tunnel for a cracked windshield at around 7:40 a.m. Tuesday.

>Officer John Basil noticed a loaded pistol magazine and ordered the driver, 53-year-old Smith, to get out of the truck.

>Police then saw Smith had been sitting on a loaded .45 caliber handgun and later found a trove of weapons during a search: an AR-15 assault rifle, a 12-gauge shotgun and four additional semiautomatic handguns.

>The cache even had a bullet clip that says “Merica.”

>“The majority of these weapons were loaded,” Port Authority Superintendent Michael Fedorko said during a press conference.
>>
>>52648
>nuts

OP is a faggot, push your agenda somewhere else you cunt.
>>
>>52670
+1 agreed with the statement, OP is a MASSIVE FAGGOT
>>
>>52648
>Three backwoods gun nuts
I smell a shill
>>
>>52648
>gun nuts
Because exercising your constitutional right is totally nuts, right?

>an AR-15
Oh noes, not the AR-15. Anything but the AR-15!
>>
>>52648
Good to see these assholes got shut down before they could do any damage.
>>
So these guns are for sale again? I really want an AR-15 for skeet shooting.
>>
>>52681
this is bait
>>
As reported by CBS News, the trio said they were heading to “extricate” a young girl who was being held by a drug dealer. Although reports suggested the girl was in Queens, Cramsey’s Facebook posts indicated the girl was in a Brooklyn hotel room. Cramsey instigated a mission to save addicts following the death of his daughter, Alexandria, who died off a heroin overdose in February. He also started a Facebook group called Enough is Enough.

Prior to being taken into custody, Cramsey had posted on Facebook about his mission, saying he was going to rescue a 16-year-old girl being held by a drug dealer.

“One of those friends she went up there with will not be returning,” Cramsey wrote. “Last night she woke to find her friends body next to her in the same bed were her friend died of another heroin overdose. … I’m bringing her out of NY today and anybody else in that hotel that wants to go home too.”

http://www.morningnewsusa.com/john-cramsey-vigilante-father-mission-daughter-dies-heroin-overdose-2384689.html

I would fucking love this guy as a family member :)

What the fuck have you done for your loved ones OP?
>>
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-higher-ground-tactical-gun-owner-john-cramsey-speaks-out-about-heroin-epidemic-20160621-premiumvideo.html#

I want to buy him a beer and hug him :)
>>
http://breakingnewsi.com/pennsylvania-trio-arrested-in-nyc-holland-tunnel-cache-of-weapons

You know that you should post several news sources?
>>
>>52648
>Gun nuts
They did nothing wrong besides being dumb enough to drive through the worst states with the worst gun control laws.

It's almost funny how gun grabbers are becoming the 'nuts.' you are now the ones losing your minds over eradicating guns.
>>
>>52695
You do know the NYPOST is owned by Rupert Murdoch, right? Hardly "gun grabbers".
>>
>>52670
>>52671
>>52674
>>52675
Look at all these gun nuts! Who let /k/ in here?
>>
>>52688
Except the moron was dumb enough to carry an arsenal
1. across state lines
2. into a city with a public carry ban (or eventually so)

Also, since they were going to rescue minors, the police would have jurisdiction and plenty of motivation -- why the fuck didn't they inform them if they knew where the den was? They said they'd rescue "anybody else ... that wants to go home" -- the police would bring home every minor regardless, investigate their home environment to see if they need public assistance or foster care, and for the rest at the very least give medical assistance to make sure they weren't dying. Oh, and top of that they'd get evidence to help figure out where the drugs were coming from.

Maybe this is too much to handle for cops in bumfuck nowhere, and maybe a vigilante can actually do some good against hillbilly heroin, but this is what NYC and other city cops do a lot of and are well-equipped to handle, especially if the intel was good.

The guy's a total idiot.
>>
>>52716
Why dont you read Murdochs Wiki page, then get back to me on that. Hes a democrat. He supports Israel, immigration, Obama and supported Hillary.
>>
>>52725
All of what you said about simply calling tue police is true.

Also, disregarding laws in other states is foolish, but not incomprehensible. Those laws shouldn't exist anyways, as they infringe on the rights of an American to bear arms.
>>
>>52734
Rupert Murdoch is not a democrat and you didn't even read the entire wikipedia page you cite, jus the part about donating to Obama. Meanwhile,...

>In October 2015, Murdoch stirred controversy when he praised Republican Presidential candidate Ben Carson and referenced President Barack Obama, tweeting, "Ben and Candy Carson terrific. What about a real black President who can properly address the racial divide? And much else." [134] After which he apologized, tweeting, "Apologies! No offence meant. Personally find both men charming." [135]
>>
>>52686
No, it's true
>>
>>52725
Why the fuck is no one else getting this?
>>
>>52742
because
>muh guns
>shall not be infringed
>>
>>52725

That's an awful lot of paperwork for the police to do. Are you sure that, considering they have no legal obligation to protect individuals, they would even go through with that? What motivation would they actually have aside from altruism?
>>
Well, at least thier heart's in the right place. Shame they didn't pay attention to state gun laws
>>
>>52740
Whoops, he made a racial comment towards Obama. Every other thing on that page points to a democrat.
>>
>>52773
Everything about his life and all the businesses he owns and the track record of all the people he appoints to lead those businesses and all the people he surrounds himself with point to him being very conservative.
>>
>clips
>>
>>52648
>bullet clip
>clip
Every time
>>
>>52768
That was a single court case regarding liability (and imho it was shittily argued based on obsolete statutes and will likely be challenged again). City cops have shown every single other time to be adequately responsive, otherwise these lawsuits would be much more common.
>>
>>52648
These dumbfucks are a shining example of why gun control is actually a good idea. Shit for brains television drone wannabe vigilante superhero faggots. What kind of imbeciles drive around with a We The People sign on their truck. Thomas Jefferson was a piece of dogshit who let his own children live in literal slavery, and these kooks can't even see the foulness of that. Shitheads with guns aren't anything America should be proud of.
>>
>>52736
That does not give you the right to go against them though. You can protest the law, and you could certainly attempt to be the slightest bit of discrete (their van pretty much gives it away, not to mention that they were actually sitting on pistols). That said, there is no excuse for a) willingly breaking the law, and then getting upset when caught or b) unintentionally breaking law. Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

I dislike NYCs laws, not just gun related ones, but it doesn't take a genius to see that they did something retarded.
>>
>>52782
>>52779
clip = magazine, get over it already
>>
>>52777
But his political views have nothing to do with it? Ok, whatever you say.
>>
>>52864
>A magazine is what is used to feed the weapon itself, whereas a clip is used to feed the magazine. Clips make loading of magazines much easier and faster, and in some cases, a clip is required in order for the magazine to work (e.g. M1 Garand).

>Some magazines are removable, and depending on the design of the gun, it can have a fixed magazine. Most SKS's, bolt actions, shotguns, and Garands have fixed magazines.
http://www.minutemanreview.com/2008/09/clip-vs-magazine-lesson-in-firearm.html
>>
>>52820
I know. That why I said it's foolish. Where did I say he did the right thing?
>>
>>52882
Trold u lelelelele
>>
>>52884
>I'm just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>52880
>But his political views have nothing to do with it?
His greatest trick is convincing people that his conservatism isn't injected into everything he owns. Of course it has something to do with it.
>>
>>52902
Now this guy is a political mindfucker? You're in tinfoiler territory now, buddy.
>>
>>52906
Tony Blair fucked his (at-the-time) wife and she spilled the beans. It isn't tinfoil when close relatives and spouses openly admit it.
>>
>>52907
It isn't hearsay when it's hearsay?
>>
I always worried about backwoods gun nuts coming to New York City or Boston or some place they consider liberal and deviant and unloading on whoever they perceive as ruining America.

Hell. That's what I thought the Boston Marathon Bombing was at first. Turned out they were just literal Caucasian Muslims.
>>
>>52915
It's historical fact. These things have been verified in the intervening time.
>>
>>52906
You're an absolute retard.
>>
> gun nuts
Bait
>>
>>52725
You gotta understand that rural cops put weed as a bigger priority than heroin
They never expected heroin tobecome such a fuckhuge problem in rural regions and they really have no fucking clue what theyre doing
>>
>>52812
You shut the fuck up about Thomas Jefferson
Im not even particularly patriotic
But I dont believe you are an American at all
The fuck was he supposed to do, admit to the entire country he cheated on his wife?
Besides he has nothing to do with this
Burn in hell redcoat
>>
>>52989
It took them a while to figure out cocaine too. We're still on the tail end of marijuana so expect heroin education to start in a decade. My county is still convinced that heroin is not a problem here, most likely so the tourists don't get scared off. It's frustrating.
>>
>>52991
But anon
The woman was a mistress.
Banging and potentially breeding a mistress was acceptable those days.
But the better question is WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT MATTER?
He had already accomplished a lot, and not taking the bad with the good is just plain childish. Nevermind that we shouldn't be holding these men on a pedestal today. They had no idea what the country would turn into, and it's likely that they would have a ton of conflicting opinions regarding current events.
>>
>>52688
>>52725
>, the trio said they were heading to “extricate” a young girl who was being held by a drug dealer

>sucking dick for heroin is now "being held"
Yeah... no. If anyone deserves a beat down it's the piss poor excuses for parents
>>
>>53007
The only reason it strayed from the glory of their day (aside from a few specific things) is because the language of their time didn't account for computers. Every day my digital home is broken into and rummaged through by my oppressive government.
>>
Vigilantism is illegal for a reason. Did these idiots bother to investigate the claim that this girl had been kidnapped, or did they act on the assumption alone? Were they going to storm into a drug den armed to the teeth, and potentially exacerbate the situation until everybody including themselves had been killed in a shoot-out? If someone busts my door in and they're armed with heavy artillery, I'm going to assume they've come to kill me, and that's the instinct I'm going to act upon when I start shooting at them first.

And carrying loaded firearms into a state with such strict regulations? Being gun enthusiasts, I'm guessing they were well aware of state laws, but just didn't care. They may be looking at some serious felony charges.
>>
>>52688
Everyone's getting fired up here about the weapons, but the real story here is sadly about Heroin. In the U.S., Heroin deaths having been spiking up like crazy and is now the biggest cause of drug deaths. The reason this Dad began these vigilante crusades is because of his daughter's death. Stories like these are going to become more common because Conservatives still think a "War on Drugs" actually produces any good.

The only countries to actually reduce Heroin overdose are those like Portugal, who have legalized it and provide treatment and therapy.

>>52648
DAMN his daughter was smoking hot though.
>>
>>52648
If they're from PA, they likely have the permits to carry those guns. There really shouldn't have been reason to search the car.
>>
>>53140
True, but they likely told the cop they're heading to NYC, since that's generally one of the first questions a cop asks. And guns aren't permitted there.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.