[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man steals chicken from fast food restaurant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1459745850128.jpg (108KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
1459745850128.jpg
108KB, 534x712px
Jackson police said a man broke into a fast food restaurant but instead of cash, the suspect stole boxes of chicken.

Around 4:30 a.m. Tuesday, officers responded to Church's Chicken on Woodrow Wilson Avenue for a business burglary. JPD Cmdr. Tyree Jones said that a black male was observed breaking into the rear storage area of the business. He was last seen leaving the location on a bicycle with several boxes of frozen chicken.

Officers later detained a suspect on a bicycle matching the description at Bailey Avenue near Vardaman Street. Cliff Hayes, 67, was arrested and charged with business burglary. Several boxes of frozen chicken were recovered and returned.

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/news/local/2016/06/21/jackson-chicken-theft/86174298/
>>
>>52582
Was he starving or something? He still deserves to be prosecuted, but I'm interested in hearing his reasoning.
Also since he made his escape on a bike, I wonder if the bike was stolen.
>>
>>52588
reasoning was probably hunger and familiarity (or so he thought) with how to get into the restaurant. the charges will be less than if he tried to steal cash from a clerk or break into a private residence which might have people inside (since he's black, he would have gotten shot or charged with some kind of assault in that case on top of breaking and entering and larceny)
>>
truly devastating news
>>
>>52599
cracked me up so hard
>>
>>52582
Morgan Freeman?
>>
>>54610
he chimped out for some chikin
>>
>>52593
I don't buy "hunger." Flip side of the fact that they give food stamps away like candy at Halloween is that really no one can claim to steal food out of desperation anymore. Add to that charity food pantries everywhere and other government programs, and it's unlikely...though I'd bet a case of chicken that will be his defense.
More like opportunity meets resale value in the hood. Stolen meat sold or bartered door to door is a common thing in the hood and housing projects.
>>
>chicken
>bicylce
>black
>>
>>54630
>you cant make this shit up
>>
>>52582
WOW
I have personally witnessed something very similar to this. I live in richmond, virginia off of chamberlayne (shitty area). I went to get some popeyes, because god damn it, I love fried chicken. However, instead of going inside, there were groups of police and groups of street nigs laughing. Some fat nig tried to rob them of their chicken with a fake gun. Again.

This is more common than you would think. It's unfair that this makes the news and my popeye's never does.
>>
>>52582
I am deeply ashamed of all of you. Have you not realized this is the Col. Sanders unknown Black Twin brother. I bet that was HIS chicken and he was just taking it back.
>>
>>59955
Its Col Sanders in Negative Art
>>
>>52582
Is church's chicken really good?
>>
>>52582
>The chicken was returned

I wouldn't want to eat there after that filthy nigger stole several cases of it. Who knows what he did to it or anything like that.
>>
The story probably isn't all that bizarre in context. If the guy's stealing because he's impoverished, then I'm sure he was starving at the time.

>fled on bike, not in a car

Yeah, poverty sucks.
>>
>>52582
shoot him and give the chicken back.

chicken lives matter.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.