[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roman Reigns suspended

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: RomanRoids.png (72KB, 661x350px) Image search: [Google]
RomanRoids.png
72KB, 661x350px
Roman Reigns suspended for 30 days for his first violation of WWE talent wellness policy. It is assumed steroids are the reason. He will be back in time for the Battleground PPV.

http://www.wwe.com/article/roman-reigns-suspended?sf29302845=1
>>
>>52580
Why would he cheat for a fake sport? The winner is decided before they even begin.
>>
>>53015
It's a performance. He wanted to look nicer
>>
>>53015

It's a fake sport in that they aren't actually trying to kill each other, but you're a fucking retard if you don't think it's still extremely physically strenuous.

If it was my job to dance around a ring all day, while man-handling 200lb gorillas, I'd consider taking steroids too.
>>
>>53015
To create drama and give impression of being legit. Derp.
>>
>>53015
It's mostly for appearance, but yea, it's definitely a strenuous performance.

Besides, they have to do this every once in a while to feign ignorance that all of their wrestlers are doing harmful amounts of Roids. Roids can be done in a healthy manner, but their impressive physiques and recent wrestler deaths show that they're not moderating their use.
>>
>>53036
hmm, I dont think so. This is not the music industry with babbyfaces like bieber trying hard to not look like a child.
Roman Reigns is the poster child of WWE, and with their now strict anti-drugs rules he would NOT want to get caught on anything, this would just damage his standing with the boss. There's literally no benefit. If he wanted to be taken as someone more hardcore he just has to change the way he acts, appeal to boss to make him a heel (something he desperately needs at this point) and learn to have some fucking charisma. The man's a deadbore.
>>
it is a good thing john cena has never done the steroid and he got that big just by vitamin and work-out
>>
>>53191
He listens to the Hulkster, pray, eat you veggies, take your vitamins and fight for the rights of every man.
>>
>>53199
Praise hulkek
>>
wtf is this crap

all of them use steroids. if not kabbalah magic to induce muscles.
>>
>>54560
the industry has actually been a bit clean for a while, remember that it almost killed the business, so they have a very strict code nowadays. this is why you dont see as much gigantic muscle as you used to in the old days.

Roman Reigns is not even that particularly muscled, I wondered if he thought starting roid'ing would make people like him (protip: it wont)
>>
>>52580
I wish they would let UFC fighters do steroids, and let them have weapons. I means 60$ for Ppv isn't worth it if no one dies. Just saying.
>>
>>54586
Just like gladiatorial arenas
>>
>>54586
Everybody would look like Alistair Overeem.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.