[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mexico teachers wants to star a civil war

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 0

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/06/20/americas/oaxaca-mexico-clashes/

>Six people were killed when teacher protests turned violent in the Mexican state of Oaxaca over the weekend, authorities said.
The clashes between teachers, state police and local residents also left 53 civilians and 55 police officers injured, according to the Oaxaca state government.
Teachers and residents clashed with Mexican federal police after protests turned violent in the state of Oaxaca on June 19.
The violence came after seven days of street blockages and demonstrations, disrupting traffic on a major highway connecting Oaxaca to Mexico City, the government said.
Clashes broke out after riot police tried to disperse the demonstrators Sunday.
Twenty-one people have been arrested so far.
>>
Good, I hope they kill them all, I've seen this shit for the past 3 years and I seriously cannot stand these uncultured, unethical, corrupt swines.
I'm talking about the teachers btw
>>
>>52963
What's the Mexican word for edge?
>>
>>52968
Afilado. bb
>>
>>52983
gracias hermano

>>52963
muy afilado
>>
>>52968
He's not wrong though. Government was trying to verify that teachers were qualified to teach, which many aren't because they only got the job out of nepotism. Teachers got pissed they were going to lose their gravy trains and flipped the fuck out.
>>
>>52250
A good civil war is exactly what Mexico needs. That country has been fucked up since Porfirio Diaz. Maybe cleaning out the incompetent and corrupt would turn things around for that country.

But....unless they get skilled with machetes and pitchforks it ain't gonna happen

>what is gun control
>>
>>53020
I know, but actually advocating their extermination is silly.
>>
>>53101
I wasn't advocating their literal extermination, I'm just glad that after so many time the government is finally doing something
>>
>>53044
Oh yes, the country already partially run by drug dealers and murderers should have a civil war, there's absolutely no way that can go wrong.
>>
>>53294
oh yes, the country already partially run by drug dealers and murderers should stay the same because in the long run things will get better
>>
>>53338
drug power needs to be stunted and shrunk before a civil war happens. otherwise a civil war will make no difference. Drugs are a dominant cause of violence in mexico.
>>
>>53623
>drug power needs to be stunted and shrunk before a civil war happens.

Oh yes, because that will be allowed to happen whilst the corrupt governments who aid the cartels are in power.

The Mexican citizens TRIED to stop the Cartels and the Mexican police fought against them.
>>
>>53628
we should just completly isolate mexico and make it a lawless zone. First make a giant wall all around it not just at us border. Second throw all the criminals in there. Make it seem like a safe haven for criminals to settle but eventually when all criminals overwhelm mexicos capacity we burn it all down to the ground.
>>
>>53637
How's highschool fag?
>>
>>53628
Well if you put it like that than this is probably the best case scenario if TEACHERS are the ones creating the uproar. Generally trusted because of knowledge and want to better others. While CARTELS gain and keep obedience through fear, money, and selfishness. In otherwords...I dont see a resolve happening through a civil war unless this display of disobedience is to only show disgust in order to further pressure government to fight cartels. But if threatening civil war is not a bluff,
>what would a teacher revolutionary army even need?
>>
How is this a cartel issue? I don't know much about it but it seems to be about the way they are evaluated, that doesn't really tell me anything. What's wrong with the new evaluations?
Most of the money that funds cartels comes from America and the drug trade there. But let's not forget that they also traffic things like oil, weapons, and human beings.
>>
Maybe, just maybe, there is a white knight drug lord out there with a bigger ambition than being the richest. Instead he wants to bring peace to mexico but doesnt have the authority or reach yet. We will just have to wait until he arrives.
>>
>>53652
There's absolutely nothing wrong with the evaluations, they just don't want the reform because that would mean actually getting to work and losing their jobs if they're not qualified to do them, they argue this is a huge violation to human rights and specifically their right to have a steady job, but that is some seriously stupid bullshit and it makes me so angry that people support them because they're just a bunch of lazy asshats
>>
>>52250
mexican teachers pack shit to =o
>>
>>53755
they already passed the exams but wanted them to take them again, in the meanwhile they were going to get substituted.
It is just a bribery to get assigned to teach on certain school just political corrupt stuff.
That is why they disappeared the 43 students that were going to protest and graduate to be teachers
>>
>>53766
Untrue, I guarantee every single one of those fuckers did not pass the test, it's about time we put them to rest
>>
Still, the teachers don't even have popular support.
>>
Mexico has had civil wars & rebellions over & over
maybe try something different this time?
>>
What the hell, when did Mexico obtain a tencent army?

Kill everyone in power and start over.
>>
>>52250
>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>53786
"I guarantee"
Fuck you, teachers who got excellent results were banned. Fucking PEÑABOT:
>>
>>53255
>>He thinks the government wants to improve Mexico.
>>Mexico

Pendejo.
>>
>>52250
They don't have guns. Fugetaboutit
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.