[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7 Shot at Gay Nightclub in Florida

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 404
Thread images: 0

7 ppl have been shot at a gay nightclub in Orlando.

here's the link:

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/06/mass-shooting-reported-at-orlando-nightclub-hostage-situation-feared.html/
>>
I thank god every day I live in a first world country and not some shithole with puerile gun laws.
>>
>Be Fag
>wanna sing & dance
>really shake that groove thang
>be american
>get shot
>kek :^)
>>
7 people turned into 25 + shot, active hostage situation an unconfirmed bomb and possible muslims?
>>
>>49616
I read white shooter but nothing actually confirmed
>>
Links to live scanners or something?
>>
>>49620
http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/8688/web
>>
this seems like its a secondary channel, only discussing medical triage and transport. How many channels do they use typically?
>>
god damn it feels good to be british

a hyperactive police force is annoying, but at least i can go to a club without being shot at
>>
>>49623
Its fire department. OPD scanners don't seem to be streamed anywhere.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/live/x2tjnk7gg9wa

Looks like 20 are presumed dead. More injured.
>>
https://twitter.com/TVRav/status/741929233191194625
rip gaybros
>>
https://twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/741931400392249344
he ded boys
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/Gay_Global_News/status/741932406643527680

Lmao
>>
>>49602
I'm thinking the shooter is either black or muslim. Noone else would do this
>>
>>49632
whites are the most savage killers tho
>>
>>49637
Only to bad guys.
>>
>>49624
you dirty fag
>>
>>49632

yes, white conservatives are famous for their calm and rational approach to LGBT politics
>>
>>49638
you dumb nigger...most serial and mass killers are whites and they kill innocents
>>
SHOOTER IS DEAD

https://mobile.twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/741931400392249344
>>
>>49640
A white conservative wouldn't do this. It was probably a Muslim.
>>
An approximate number of 26... didn't hear victims or injured.
>>
>>49645

Bro.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_violence_against_LGBT_people_in_the_United_States

Its like 80% white aggressors.
>>
>>49641
lol nigga you ever seen Dexter?
>>
It appears that mostly latino fags were killed...by a trump supporter no doubt
>>
>>49640
whites don't take religion seriously enough for this. Only nonwhites are this insane
>>49647
maybe in the 80s but homophobia is nonwhite thing these days
>>49649
this would be the darkest possibility. I refuse to even consider it. Although I think an isis sympathizer would choose a famous building not a night club
>>
>>49648
>be american
>Wear Diapers
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>kek :^)
>>
>>49654
lol
>>
mutliple shooters/drivers almost certain. the shots came in waves.
>>
>>49641
None are innocent in the Lord's eyes
>>
>>49666
this is really not the time or place, Satan.
>>
The FBI just confirned it was a Muslim shooter
>>
>>49669
Need source plz
Will molotow nearest towel factory if confirmed
>>
>>49666
Holy shit
>>
>>49669
Trump presidency confirmed.
>>
>>49603
> First World
The concept of the First World originated during the Cold War and included countries that were generally aligned with or on friendly terms with the United States (including all NATO countries) and were generally identified as non-theocratic democracies with primarily market-based economies.

So you're glad you support this kind of shit?
>>
>>49665
Or the guy was reloading.
>>
>>49667
Nailed it
>>
>>49670
Follow up; confirmed?
>>
Another suspicious package just called over scanner....Lee Road? Leroy Road? Couldn't make it out...
>>
>>49602
damn, the mexicans are at it again

fucking immigrants taking our jobs and our lives
>>
>>49602
Great now we'll be a fascist state for sure. Trump is going to bring death squads, internet censorship, and other assorted bullshit. Time to prepare for the downfall of 4chan
>>
>>49703
>not sure if trolling
>>
>>49602
I'm just really sink of muslims at this point. Every single day it's something new from them.
>>
>>49704
not trolling
A Trump presidency will be nothing short of brutal. You'll see some fucked up shit under him
>>
>>49710
pls Trump's a politician like any other, and like all presidents his power is very limiting. The average day under a Trump presidency will be virtually identical as an average day under an Obama presidency. Are you implying some sort of Muslim death camps, or registries? Because that's simply not going to happen, even if he's elected.
>>
>>49669
Bullshit. Islam is a religion of peace
>>
Damn, at least 50 killed. Said now in the press conferance
>>
Omar Mateen; afghani.
>>
>>49722
>>49723
above posts confirmed:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-shooting-about-20-dead-in-domestic-terror-incident-at-gay-club/?utm_term=.de7fd4069ee8
>>
>>49713
I'm implying we will see something similar to what we see in the philippines and brazil. Police running around shooting up slums and making people "disappear"
>>
Local imam talking at the press conference now. Hardcore taqiyya going on
>>
>>49727
>faith leader
Yeah what's with that? Can't get a rabbi or a priest?
>>
>>49729
Shooter was celebrating ramadan, so of course the local imam has to go on air and say "let's not jump to conclusions".
He had a hard time holding his smile back. Of course he loved hearing that 50 gay people are dead.
>>
I'm a paramedic in Orlando, I was off last night but I wish I'd been there I feel like I missed the MCI of a lifetime.

I've been saying for years Orlando is way overdue for this shit
>>
>>49725
There is no evidence of this. It is complete conjecture.
>>
What's next for Orlando? Hard to meme magic something greater than a good mass murder.
>>
>Getting breakfast and it's on TV saying "20 people dead 42 shot"
>Sit down to eat "50 dead 50+ shot"

Damn
>>
>>49727
whats taqqiya
>>
>>49733
You really think Trump won't culturally enrich political enemies and non 1%ers? top kek
>>
>>49736
you're not supposed to know
>>
>>49736
The tenet of Islam that tells muzzies to lie about their religion and culture to infidels in order to infiltrate their society more easily.
>>
More votes for Trump
>>
>>49736
Lying in the name of islam; to promote islam.
"Islam means peace" for instance, "terrorists are not muslims" and "this had nothing to do with islam" is perfect examples.
Also speak like "we are against all killings of innocent people", when in islam you are "guilty" if you are a kafir (non-believer), gay, someone who insulted the prophet muhammad etc.

tl;dr, everytime a muslim says "[terror act] has nothing to do with islam" they are servering up some great taqiyya
>>
>>49741

Orwell's doublespeak
>>
>>49616
now it's 50 dead
>>
>>49745

youre a little late

>>49722
>>
>>49740
Not if it turns out it was a conservative white guy.

I don't think it was a muzzie though, they usually do this type of shit in groups.
>>
>>49741
>>49738
>>49739
>Taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah, literally "fear, caution")[1] is a form of Islamic dissimulation or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny their faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

Don't know why people who can't read are allowed to vote tbh

should be sent back with illegal immigrants to join their illiterate friends.
>>
>>49752
Whoops, nevermind.
>>
>>49754
>only reading the first two lines in the wiki article

Your argument about people who can't read applies to yourself, Omar
>>
>>49624
Yea, no one gets killed there, huh?
>>
god damn it feels good to be polish

oh wait

it sucks
>>
Just heard about this. How the fuck could 50 people die? America are like spree shooting experts but things rarely even reach 20.
There were apparently only about 350 people there, too, that's a huge portion killed and injured.

Is it just because nightclubs are inescapable death traps, as all night club fires have led me to believe?
>>
>>49731
MCI?
>>
yo wtf this shit was only 30 minutes away from where I live
>>
RIP Christina Grimmie, assassinated by ISIS, assassin of my heart.
>>
>>49725
Like the old days after '73 9/11
>>
>>49740
as shitty as this is, you're probably correct.
>>
>>49761
Nightclubs and theaters are indeed death traps for shootings and fires. Remember the Bataclan.
>>
you guys realize that Orlando's police chief will eventually have to resign.

in hindsight, he should have allowed SWAT to storm the club much sooner.
>>
>>49640
>yes, white conservative Omar Mateen
>>
>>49770
I thought since Columbine, where the police protocol was to secure the building first, the protocol was for the first responding leo's to enter the building to stop the killing asap.

Why did they delay swat? Do you have a link?
>>
an imam who spoke at an Orlando mosque in april said that gays must die, according to Channel 9 News in central Florida:

https://youtu.be/qBlwxqqAprQ
>>
>>49772
protocol is now to*
>>
>>49773
Hate speech, blood on their hands
High security Fed prison for life
>>
inayama_akiyoshi@
>>
softbank.
>>
>>49773
lmfao that guy is gonna get butt fucked in jail and he probably will love it.
>>
>>49772

Because there's a guy with a gun in there, which is scary, and cops have no duty to protect anyone unless there's a "special relation" (they're under arrest)

So they don't have to go in there, and they don't WANT to go in, so why should they? Just wait for the guy to run out of bullets, kill himself or escape. There's always the tried and true "burn the building down around him" tactic they can fall back on, if they want.
>>
ne.j
>>
>>49780
oh ok, yes
I remember the FBI field training at the Waco Outdoor Family Roast - the one where they roasted families.
>>
>>49762
mass casualty incident
>>
>>49725
Brazil here, the slums shoot first every single time.
>>
>>49782
>20 years later
>still forcing the Waco meme
If those fuckheads came out when presented with a warrant, didn't fire on police officers, didn't force their women and children to stay in a bunker, they wouldn't have died when an accidental fire was started. Nobody to blame but themselves
>>
I've been thinking. If this really was a terrorist act, ISIS would have been bending over backwards to take credit for it. Havn't heard word yet.
>>
Guy walked into the club like:

https://www.wow247.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Gun-Kata-gif.gif
>>
Where was florida man when we needed him most?
>>
>>49790
Probably sleeping.
>>
>>49787
yea seems like he just hated homos
>>
>>49787
the OPD spokesman called it domestic terrorism as of now, if that's the case then he was acting alone for his own reasons
>>
towelhead vs. faggots

/pol/ couldn't have asked for a more inspirational sunday
>>
>>49787
>>49792
http://heavy.com/news/2016/06/pulse-orlando-night-club-shooting-isis-islamic-state-claim-tweets-orlando-is-burning-jihadist-terrorist-attack-terrorism-motive-shooter-muslim-islam-gunman-tweets/

Doesn't look like it
>>
>>49666

Witnessed
>>
Fuck, 50 dead with 52 injuredall because some Muslim duck saw two dude making out how in the fuck can you hate some one that much to kill 50 innocent people
>>
>>49798

Probably upset he can't get the D for himself.
>>
>>49802
The shooters ex wife said he beat her alot, sounds like he wanted a husband
>>
>>49806

Did he get taken alive? He might just get his wish
>>
>>49761
Faggots are pussies. It was just one dude versus a club full of faggots, and the faggots lost.
>>
>>49809
Nope, would you keep a armed Muslim alive in any situation?
>>
Reddit is having a shitfit over this too.

The mods of /r/news started deleting everyone's comments once news broke he was of muslim decent. /r/the_donald is dominating /r/all and posting screencap archives of the censorship.
>>
>>49814
>Reddit
Who the fuck cares?
>>
>>49795
Oh they're going nuts. It's Christmas for them.
>>
Is it too soon for jokes?
>>
Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Typical Muslim behavior #CoolClockAhmed
>>
>>49820
Probably, but it's your call whether you want to share.
>>
>>49802
Yep, that's exactly why a Muslim travelled so far to a gay nightclub to kill and wound so many people. Because he was jealous. And not because homosexuality is appalling to his religion. You're right. That's exactly it. Makes perfect sense. You should win awards.
>>
>>49820

Isn't that what 4chan's for? Fire away, the fuck are we gonna do, tut tut you for being insensitive?
>>
>>49823
Why not both, famalam?
Most things have multiple causes.
>>
>>49814
Thanks for reminding me why I only go there for the links.
>>
May our lord and savior have mercy on both the shooter, and the mentally ill sinners who have all passed away in this terrible accident. It's always a tragedy when two wrongs clash, I hope they can all find salvation from their evil ways and pass on to the next life. Amen.
>>
>>49826
Muslim walks into a gay bar.
Bartender says, "What'll you have?"
Muslim says, "Shots for everyone."
>>
>>49832
It was funnier the first time.
>>
Hospitals are asking for blood donations & gerbil adoptions?
>>
>>49820
Yes, ANONYMOUS, it is too soon for jokes. If you ANONYMOUSLY spew any of your foul insensitive humor here, I'll go through your user history and downvote all your posts.
>>
Muslims don't really care about homosexuality because they don't think it exists. Muslim men in their countries routinely fuck young boys and don't think it is gay; they just don't want to mess with their ugly wives or dishonor a woman. That's their rational.

Will this shooting help Trump? Probably, but it was a terrorist shooting latin gays with an assault rifle, so it's like a white dude shooting a cop while he's trying to shoot a Planned Parenthood: the right gets quiet because they don't know who to cheer for.

All the "prayers" being sent out will dry up fast once FaceBook grandmas realize it was a gay bar. Then the prayers will be for the families of the gays because they gays went to hell.

But it's too soon to talk about gun control! Let's pass bathroom bills instead. Rename french fries Orlando fries.
>>
>>49723
Afghan.
Afghanis are money. It's like calling an American a dollar.
>>
President Obama confirms that the mass shooting is largest in U.S history, and is an act of "terrorism and hate."
>>
>>49786
You fucking serious. Read the background on how the whole investigation and incident happened. Not conspiracy bullshit and rumours, but the actual accounts from the FBI personnel that were there. It was a mess from the beginning
>>
>>49845
Has he had to do more speeches about this kind of shit than any other president in history?
>>
>>49836
>Muslims don't really care about homosexuality
What are you talking about? Homosexuality is condemned by the Quran. It's a common practice to throw homosexuals off of buildings in Islamic countries.
>>
>>49847
http://wearechange.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/msbypres.jpg
>>
>>49759
Nope, Cops just get stabbed by drunk Santas.
>>
>>49602
>Now all night clubs are gonna have armed riot police instead of tubby security guards.
>Thanks Achmed
>>
President Obama issues order to fly flag at half staff until June 16th at sunset.
>>
>>49836

Have you read this thread?
Https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Muslim Imam speaking in central Florida in April saying that is was the best thing for gays to die
>>
>>49831
3/10
>>
>>49814
that's a big problem I have with reddit. its alright to visit but to share your opinion? nahhh
>>
ISIL group supposed to have claimed responsibility for the mass shooting
>>
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/isis-announced-florida-attack-three-days-ago/

ISIS warned of attack 3 days ago
>>
>>49869
>Kaplan is concerned the list will inspire “lone wolf” style attacks.

yeah fuck
>>
>>49869
This is what the sites are referencing

http://news3lv.com/news/nation-world/isis-kill-list-targets-palm-beach-treasure-coast-residents-ex-fbi-agent
>>
>See it on CBS in passing
>See pictures of everyone crying and holding each other
>Every guy wearing tank tops and looking twinkish
>"Was this a gay club?"
>This is not the time to be thinking this
>Pop on the internet and find out it's a gay club

The point is I have superpowers.
>>
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-florida-shooting-claim-idUSKCN0YY0VU?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

>Islamic State's Amaq news agency said on Sunday that the Islamist militant group was responsible for the shooting that killed at least 50 people in a massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida. "The armed attack that targeted a gay night club in the city of Orlando in the American state of Florida which left over 100 people dead or injured was carried out by an Islamic State fighter," Amaq said.
>>
Damn.. This is sad.

And I have no doubts it will mean more votes for Trump.
>>
>>49880
Terrorist groups take credit for any attack that causes terror.
>>
>All these Christian shitposters

Your worthless god is no more real than the shit that the towelhead believes in. Stop being so brainless and hypocritical.
>>
>>49823
Suppression of ones true feelings leads to fustration, fustration fosters anger, and anger fathers violence. Its bad enough being gay in accepting society. All of this topped off with the cherry of a religion that breeds hate and intolerance. It makes sense anon.
>>
>>49881
I agree. People are angry, scared. Voting for Trump will seem like a better and better option.
People want change, and him being the big talker they'll believe more of what he promises.
Oh well
>>
>>49885
In regards to things like his economic policy, sure.

It's not like it's hard or difficult to crack down on extremist Islam, it's just that no president has had the balls to upset a minority like that.

Voting for Trump is absolutely voting for a punch back at Muslims, and on that vein of logic Mexicans as well.
>>
Fuck this is awful. I want to donate blood but it looks like all the sites are clusterfucks right now with too many people wanting to donate and not enough resources to take them.
>>
>>49855
That's because they are against man on man LOVE and MARRIAGE not SEX between man and boy. Just like the prez of Iran said they have no homosexuals. Homosexual is a term only recently coined in the past century to describe what people had been doing all through history but until white America tried to make it a mental illness no one bothered to have a name for it, it just happened, and the only bad thing about it was no grandchildren, so they got married and tried to pump out one kid and no one cared if they had a boyfriend.

In Iran many married men keep male prostitutes. Try to keep up. The world doesn't fall into your tumblr / reddit / borderline personality paradigm
>>
>>49864
Yeah it's gotten pretty bad.

Nowadays the only thing I post on there is job related stuff which basically turns it into another stack exchange.
>>
This whole scenario sounds like a bad joke.

>A Muslim walks into a gay bar.
>The bartender asks, "What'll you have?"
>The Muslim replies, "Let me get some shots for everybody!"
>>
>>49893
holy fucking kek
>>
>>49893
Damn.
>>
>>49893
Third time in this thread alone that joke's been made.
>>
The government was no doubt involved in this. They want more justification to invade the middle east by making the muslims look like maniacs. Don't believe in the lies.
>>
Local blood donation centres are desperate for blood and facing an influx of affected gays begging to donate. People are rumourmongering that they're accepting gay blood out of urgency, but they've had to state it's not true.

What a shitty situation. Imagine being there, likely knowing people who are injured and dead, seeing all these pleas for blood donations, and being turned away.
>>
>>49899
Just like how 9/11 was an inside job, amirite :^)
>>
>>49881
>the pulse shooting was an inside job
>>
>>49893

>An EMT walked into a Pulse, but couldn't find one
>>
>>49900
That's pretty damn heartbreaking to be honest
>>
>>49602
The largest mass killing American History, perpetuated as a Hate Crime by a Muslim.

>But it's a Religion of Peace.
>>
>>49848
It's also condemned by christianity
>>
>>49893
Fuck. Too soon. Still funny. Just too soon.
>>
>>49900
First off, check em sadly,
Second, why not just say you're not gay/lesbian but Straight? How would they know if you're gay?
>>
>>49908
They have gaydars. Duh.
>>
>>49806
That's standard practice for devout Muslims, they beat their women to make them subservient.
>>
>>49904
Pretty scary, too. Imagine if this happened 50 years ago, you think they could depend on enough straight people to disregard the stigma and donate to save them? Just the thought of not being able to protect your own community.

>>49908
I imagine there's paperwork and shit designed to ferret that sort of thing out. Unless you're very under the radar about it, for most people they'd probably be busted with a simple peek at their facebook. And giving false information is illegal.
I think lesbians can donate though. No pressure, ladies.
>>
The shooter will now spend eternity, with these homosexuals he gunned down, burning in hell. I hope he likes EDM.
>>
>>49914
I smiled. Can you imagine them all piling on him as Sandstorm plays? His tears drowned out by the rhythmic pounding of the song and all those vengeful homosexuals? If there's an afterlife I hope it's full of sweet justice like that.
>>
>>49886
Modern democracies all enforce the will of the majority, but they usually don't infringe on the minority. Otherwise you get stuff like segregation, Japanese internment camps, imprisoning people for talking about communism/fringe politics.

Tracking Muslims will only push more of them to extremism, because they already think their religion is constantly under attack. I'm not sure if the wall will matter if the border crossing at Juarez doesn't change or get more men.
>>
>>49876
>The point is I have superpowers.
>superpowers
It's called gaydar, homosexuals have that.
>>
>>49923

I don't think you need gaydar to clock a bunch of twinks in tanks. Just basic observational skills.
>>
>>49887
>wanting your blood to get infected with gay aids
>>
>>49914
Why would he be in hell for doing god's work? You faggots don't make any sense.
>>
>>49927
>Donation blood can infect you with infections carried by the recipient.
gr8 b8 m8 8/8
>>
>>49851
"stabbed"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d0f_1369235265
>>
>>49893
>>49832
yeah right
>>
>>49927
You don't know how donating blood works, do you?
>>
>>49929
>>49933

I wouldn't want blood from my body to into a faggot and get aids even if I'm never infected.
>>
>>49934
It seems like you don't know how aids works either. Or any infections for that matter.
>>
>>49934
>I wouldn't want proper English to be coming out of my face and common sense and decency are 4 faggit losers a bloo bloo bloo
>>
>>49923
can you have a gaydar without being gay?
I have a really good gaydar, and a somehow good lesbiandar
>>
>>49936
>>49938
You two are being trolled by the lowest kind of scum on this board. Stop it.
>>
>>49933
>>49934
they have too suck it from your dick, we used to donate blood in school when I was a kid, I know how it goes
>>
>>49938
There's no such thing as gaydar, you're just good at recognizing obvious stereotypes.
>>
This week America will decide who it hates more: Muslims, or gay people
>>
>>49945
Well, yeah, in a sense, the problem is that they'll vote for hating both or none.
>>
>>49761
Some selfish asshole barricaded the emergency exit to save his own ass and probably allowed a bunch more to die. Wonder if that's grounds for conviction because I know that blocking an emergency exit is a crime.
>>
>>49882
The shooter called 911 and pledged allegiance to ISIS right before the shooting, plus he was on the FBI watch list on two different occasions. Yet he was still working as a security detail and had access to weapons and training.
>>
>>49947

Source?
I know a lot of night club disasters are helped along by the owners pre-emptively blocking exits so people can't sneak their friends in and shit. Or by narrow exits getting clogged by stampedes.
But who would barricade a door after escaping?
>>
>>49908
They don't ask if you're gay directly.
They ask if you've had sex with another man. And then do a quick hiv test.

The whole ban started around the aids epidemic. With anal sex being the most hi risk way of getting hiv, they just flat banned gays. Thus why lesbos can still donate.

But surprisingly they don't ask if girls have had anal sex recently before donating.
>>
>>49761
Night-clubs are death traps if some guy decides to to go on a bullet-spree. A lot of people mushed together in a room with loud music and distracting lights + few exits or places to hide.
>>
>Islam is the religion of peace

What did shitlibs mean by this?
>>
>>49949
hate to go tinfoil hat but that's a bit odd. calling 9/11 to declare allegiance to isis out of all ways?
>>
>>49958

Makes perfect sense, it's the fastest way to contact the government and get everyone to start paying attention to you.

There's no reason to do a mass shooting otherwise. All mass shootings are meant to gain attention in some way or another.
>>
>>49960
You write a pamphlet or a book, or a vlog, not a random call like that.
>>
>>49906
Yeah but you have passages like Matthew 22:21 which clearly state that people should follow the secular laws of a country
>>
>>49906
The difference is that the Bible explicitly and directly tells Christians not to hypocritically judge others; indeed, Christians are commanded to love others. That doesn't mean Christians don't, can't, or shouldn't call a spade a spade or a sin a sin.

The Koran explicitly and directly commands muslims to kill unbelievers and gays wherever they find them.
>>
>>49917
Oh we're all going to get what's coming to us; be sure of that.
>>
>>49836
Not probably, definitely.

If the choice is between a guy that tolerates gays and wants to stop importing third world savages and someone who claims he's all for you and then imports people with dark age beliefs it's pretty clear who's your best bet
>>
Where can I find video or pictures of the deceased?
>>
>>49970
in /pol/ probably

fortunately, you cannot post pictures here
>>
>>49963
I'm pretty sure that called the attention
>>
>>49901
Well, it was.
>>
>>49666
Ah, good to see you Lord Satan.
>>
>>49928
Hi Omar!
>>
>>49786
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>49624
Forgotten about those poor children already have ya, Mohammed?
Seriously get you fucked you idiot.
>>
>>50000
>>
>>50000
oh dear...
>>
>>50000
>http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016/06/mass-shooting-reported-at-orlando-nightclub-hostage-situation-feared.html/

:0
>>
>>50002
This might change your mind about it
>>https://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2016/06/42-96-144-orlando-fl-nightclub-shooting.html?m=1
>>
>>50000
By far, the most unimpressive get post get ive ever seen.
>>
>>50014
>The emphasis on "gay" is easily understood.

>Gay = 7+1+25 = 33
>Thirty-Three = 2+8+9+9+2+7+2+8+9+5+5 = 66 (Fifty)

wtf

theyre just connecting a bunch of birthday and alphabetic numbers together and don't even give a reason for any of it besides some vague connection to freemasons.
>>
>>50014
Ha ha, what?
>>
>>50014
What in the fuck? This is exactly what people picture when they think of a fucking psychopath.
>>
>>50019
I think he's saying the numbers might actually mean something.
>>
>>49616
dunno if the guy was muslim but he's of afghan descent
>>
>>49906
Christianity is a meme religion.
>>
>>49976
When you kill 10+ people, the media will try to analyse everything you said or wrote.
Of course writing a pamphlet without doing a killing spree is as useless as a 911 call saying you're with ISIS and hate fags before hanging up giggling.

Anyway, now I know that the guy was listed by the police, FBI, etc. so not a random lunatic. And he was still free to buy guns, kek.
Good job FBI, it's nice to spy on your people for their security, but maybe you should actually protect people too or something.
>>
The bolshevikipedia article purposefully omits that the sandnigger terrorist was a registered democrat, instead trying to depict him as a "racist homophobe".

SOMEONE ADD IT INTO THE ARTICLE
>>
>>50000
got
>>
>>49641
But 3-4 people shot can be considered a mass shooting, unless you really do think the US has massive mass shootings every day. And guess where these mass shootings take place? Can you guess what race is the most affiliated with these places? I think it's pretty easy to figure out on your own.
>>
>>50024
"Non-practicing muslim" is what I've heard.
>>
Humans...
>>
>>49950
I was watching ABC news right before Obama addressed the media and the anchor said he had spoken to the guy who did it, as well as another survivor who mentioned that detail. The second caller said someone blocked the door and told them to stay put, even though they were screaming that the guy was getting closer. They busted out a wall and then cut open a fence in the alley to escape or something.
>>
>>50028
They had no reason to take his rights away before this happened, unless he committed a crime. Ohh, he did. The FBI was watching him, but show his planning still came to fruition.
>>
>>50032
Ugly white trash, that's who!
>>
>>49963

No you perform an action nobody can ignore and then you get what you want, even if you lose your life in the process.
>>
SHOTS FOR EVERYBODY!
>>
They win when we fear the terror.
Just wait for the beef cake security, it'll happen, and it would have done nothing for the attack already happened.
>>
>>50053
>Don't you idiots get it, ISIS WANTS you to protect yourselves!
>>
>>49758
what else did I need to read anon?
I'm really curious.
>>
Sad that all the killed will be remembered for is that they liked to fuck other men.
>>
This nigga got a 50 killstreak.
>>
>all these buttblasted homos and SJW libcucks ITT

"If a man practices homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, both men have committed a detestable act. They must both be put to death, for they are guilty of a capital offense." - Leviticus 20:13

Dude was just carrying out God's will 2bh familia
>>
>>49666
trip 6's, Satan is fucking with us
>>
>>49970
Grindr
>>
>>50074
Preach. Say it louder for the people in the back.
>>
>>49970
I would keep an eye on the Morbid Reality subreddit. I inadvertently happened upon the photo from the Bataclan that way.
>>
>>49602
America needs tighter gun laws just like what Australia did in response to Port Arthur.
>>
>>50070
this.
>>
>>50074
>God's will
you mean allah's will
>>
>>50036
how convenient for the media's divisive agenda
>>
So I've been wondering.

As a straight man, non-religious but willing to lie about being Christian and convert if it keeps my head on my shoulders, rather than admitting I'm an apostate and being killed outright, what do I have to lose under Islam?

I mean, we're being pressured to ignore everything terrible that they do, lest we be dirty meanie nasty nazi racist fascist Islamophobic bigots. They keep doing this shit over and over and over again, and every time people crawl out from the woodwork to scream DON'T BLAME ALL FOR THE ACTIONS OF A FEW! and BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MODERATES! and try to stifle any action or reaction to them. These people are Liberals, so they support gay rights, women's rights, minority rights, and Islam despite it being against all those things. So lets say this goes on successfully until one day WHOOPS we have Shariah Law now! Because they were allowed to act unimpeded.

But I am, as I said, a straight(ish) man. The most I can think of that I lose is booze, pork, and porn. I don't care about those things all that much. Well, I do, but not enough to die for them. Am I expected to care because it'd be us being conquered? Am I expected to care because of what it'd mean for women and homosexuals, and anyone else considered unacceptable to Islam? But the biggest defenders for Islam, other than Muslims themselves, seem to be women and homosexuals. Yes, even now there are still homosexuals defending Islam all over Twitter. Our countries hush up anything that could paint them in a bad light.

So if women, homosexuals, and even our very nations defend a group that wants them to all to either die or be forced into submission, why should I care about what Shariah Law would mean for them on their behalf?

Frankly, if this shit isn't going to wake them up, nothing will.
>>
What was the gun he was using ?
>>
>>50074
"A marriage shall be considered valid only if the wife is a virgin. If the wife is not a virgin, she shall be executed."

(Deuteronomy 22:13-21)

You might want to reconsider your position on the relevance of The Bible to society.
>>
>>50099
Assault rifle, which he obtained legally a few days prior
>>
>>50102
ty but can you be more specific cuz the ISIS are getting their ak's from the balkan countries and i was just woundering
>>
>>50103
Not sure the exact model probably like an AR 14 or something
>>
>>50104
Thanks ~!!
>>
>>50105
The text the he killed 50 people and injured more leads me to believe he had a great powerful gun
>>
>>50097
>what do I have to lose under Islam?
You're likely to be killed for either not being pious enough or for being an infidel for practising the wrong version of islam.
>>
>>50095

Same shit

God tells humans to kill gays in Leviticus anyway

most Christcucks are too cucked by modern neoliberalism and materialism to actually follow their religion though
>>
>>50104
well for 50 ppl there might be even more than just 1 doing that stuff and even if there were more ppl involved they probably knew what they were doing
>>
>>50097
>booze, pork, and porn
There is all 3 in Muslim countries, not in extremist Islamist dictatorship.

I love how there is about a shooting spree everyday in the US, it's the first one this year that could be linked to Islam, but it's all Allah's fault.
>>
>>50111
Watch this video.

Check out @ImSuperDope_'s Tweet: https://twitter.com/ImSuperDope_/status/742048639338598400?s=09
>>
>>50097

>what do I have to lose under Islam?

Technically, in an Islamic state (like the Ottoman Empire, the Abbasid Caliphate, etc), non-Muslims were allowed to practice their cultural traditions even if it meant going against Islamic Sharia rules.

So booze, pork, porn, prostitution, homosexuality, etc were not subject to ban as per Islamic sharia but rather governed and regulated by internal courts run by non-Muslims, who then paid a jizya poll tax to their Islamic overlords.

Muslims were still not allowed to engage in any of that however.
>>
>>49836
This is like the Reichstag fire, it will most certainly help Trump. America will regret their poor choices.
>>
>>50113
Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
http://prntscr.com/bfqzs4
>>
>>50116
Explain this
>>
>>50117
what to explain
>>
>>50118
Oh I thought there was some deeper meaning like what I posted
>>
>>50119
just found it on my FB wall u can check their page
>>
>>50114
>but rather governed and regulated by internal courts run by non-Muslims, who then paid a jizya poll tax to their Islamic overlords.

So the government has to pay a PLS DONT KILL US :3 fund and nothing changes? I mean, I remember hearing that the Dhimma system meant other things besides the Jizya tax, but I think that just amounted to not having a political voice.

And, well, I mean come the fuck on. Who the hell still believes we have a political voice even now?
>>
>>50042

But... why?
>>
>>50070

Why is that sad? Aint nothing wrong with that. Would it be sad if it was a regular club and the victims would be remembered as drunk clubbers?
>>
>>50097

Reminder that the shooter wasn't even very religious, he just really hated gay people.
With all the shootings in America, one of them was bound to be non-white eventually. He's just being racially profiled by the media, because it's easier to rally the whole country against Islam than it is to rally the whole country in favour of a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>50127
Then why did he did with Isis before his attack
>>
>>50127
>Reminder that the shooter wasn't even very religious,

Sorry, I forgot that ISIS, whom he pledged allegiance to, has absolutely no relation to Islam.
>>
>>49641
until you adjust for population, then they are a small minority
>>
>>50127

>he really hated gay people

he had a bunch of gay friends though and enjoyed hanging out with them

he even used to go to drag shows

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/12/drag-queen-orlando-gunman-omar-mateen-was-my-friend.html
>>
>>50138
>went to drag shows..

what a fag
>>
>>50129
>>50130
Any source on him being affiliated with ISIS? All I've seen is presumption based on his race, and ISIS one-sidedly trying to claim credit for the attack.

Meanwhile, the shooter's father and wife have allegedly come forward saying that he was not a practicing muslim, that he had a history of violence, and that he was openly disgusted by gay people.
>>
>>50138

Seems like that was years ago. Comments from people who knew him more recently in the same article say he was very hateful.
>>
>>49820
No because I'm gonna post it on r/4chan for upvotes
>>
>>50145
He called 911 before the attack and pledged his allegiance to ISIS
>>
>>50127
What is your point? Are you really trying to demonize whites? That's racist and hurtful, you know. You're not allowed to hurt my feelings, it's 2016 buddy.
>>
>>50116
Wow, I have this exact helmet. Good to know it resists budget tier .223.
>>
>>50155

Crazed gunmen say the darndest things.
When a lone nut took a Lindt cafe hostage in Sydney a while back, he also claimed to be a terrorist, but there was no evidence of any links to terrorist organisations. Sometimes lone nuts say nutty things. Sometimes lone nuts enjoy the idea of being backed by powerful, terrifying organisations. Sometimes crazy people form deluded relationships with figures held front and centre in the media.

Unless there's actual proof of them corresponding, we can take his claim as being about as legitimate as crazed fans who claim to have a relationship with their pop star stalking victims.
>>
>>50110
Christianity is nothing more then a soccermoms weekly habit to feel better about getting drunk on wine and hitting their kids.

Don't let yourselves be fooled. All religion is an excuse to be violent and spread hate, and when the hate goes public, more turn to religion. Its an endless cycle that cannot die, and the original creators of organized religion did not expect this. They didn't know what they were doing, or how long it would last.
>>
>>50159
>He claimed to be a terrorist
Uhh, did he cause terror?
Then he was correct.
>>
>>50159
There is no ISIS application form, friend. If you support ISIS, you are ISIS.
>>
>>50162

kek my bad, I mean he claimed to be with ISIS.
>>
>>50163
Lucky he didn't say he was with Anonymous.
Or British, it would be an attack from the UK to regain their old colony or something.

We'll found out as soon as the media publish cherry picked sites from his internet history.
>>
>>50168
Anonymous, yes. All he'd have to do is say it. The UK, you'd have to do some paperwork and spend a bit of money. Again. All you need to do is say 'im ISIS.' ISIS accepted him openly.
>>
>>50163

So... all we have to do to defeat ISIS is join ISIS! Then we'll outnumber them and their core beliefs will change by default!
Quick, everyone go out and hug a queer in the name of ISIS!

But for real, it can't be that arbitrary. There's a difference between someone being pushed to violent actions or given the resource to pursue violent actions specifically because of the dedicated influence and support of a particular group/cult (which is a sign that groups like ISIS really are something to be feared) vs lone nuts who were going to be violent anyway and explain their actions with something that might as well be random. That's "horror movies cause violence"-tier reasoning.
>>
This reminds me of a joke

So a Muslim walks into a gay bar
The bartender says "what will you have?"
The Muslim says "50 shots for everybody"
>>
>>50175
Holy shit fucking kek
>>
>>50175
LOL
>>
>>50175
5th time ITT
>>
>>50175
10/10
>>
>>49603
>First world
>Some 1984 tier nanny state shit where thought crimes are a thing

Pick one
>>
>>50175
Wow, I love 4chan
11/10
>>
>>50000
DERAIL
>>
Now reddit (r/news) is censoring this story. wtf
>>
>>49754
Did you even read what you just quoted?

>be Muslim
>come out and say that you don't like gays
>get persecuted
>ok let's lie about it instead so that we don't get persecuted
>>
>>50212
Thanks for the constant updates about reddit
>>
>>49735
The death count jumped from 20 to 50 in 12 minutes.
Kind of seems like somebody has their thumb on the scale.
First politicians announced the new numbers and then police started backing up those numbers.
>>
>>50241
50 also includes the killer. Why would we include him? Doesn't that just increase his legitimacy to ISIS?
>>
>>50243
and the other 29?
>>
>>50241

Kind of hard to determine deathtoll in an active hostage situation.
>>
>>50241

Does it take you longer than 12 minutes to count to 30?
>>
>>49647

Bro. Not anymore. Looks like this one event alone now accounts for the statistic that roughly 70% of all "hate crime against homosexual" homicides in the last two decades have been a Muslim man shooting a gay Latino.

I remember in college having a black activist professor during the DC Beltway Sniper murders. She went on and on about how white people are always responsible for mass murders, even calling it a "sickness unique to the white man's mind." Every class, for weeks on end, more comments..."black people only commit violence as crimes of survival, when white people force them into slums," "white people are calculating - motivated by hate - murder is reward in itself to them."

The next class meeting was cancelled after John Muhammed and Lee Malvo were announced to be the gunmen. Prof doubled down on his prior statements, calling them an "outlier" and that "the truth of what I was saying still stands."
>>
>>50269
Professor of what, exactly? In what type of class would his personal diatribe be relevant to the subject?
>>
>>50247
Uhh, dead Hispanic gays. What do you want me to say? Every early number in mass shootings and other events is unreliable, I don't see what your issue is.
>>
The FBI/CNN reported he was trying to buy class 3 body armor. The gun shop he went to denies it. I'm guessing maybe the FBI found information on body armor on his computer. It could also be false information planted by Democrats to get body armor banned. There have been a few times already that Democrats have tried to ban body armor.
>>
well, more stricted laws about buying guns did work in Australia, though....
>>
>>50273
Australia never had the gun culture that the US has had since its founding, nor did it ever have anything like the second amendment.
>>
>>50273
Australia didn't have 350 million+ guns already in the country nor 2 different large porous borders
>>
>>50270
>In what type of class would his personal diatribe be relevant to the subject?
That's just how professors work
>>
>>50293
Not in my experience. Professors of what?
>>
Aw, RedTube put the gay flag and a candle in it's logo.
>>
>>50175
lol, bretty gud.

>>50163
I disagree. That's like shouting "I'm a nazi!" and all the skinheads don't know who you are.

Supporting something doesn't mean you are something. If one supports gay marriage, that does not make them gay.

>>50303
How am I supposed to masturbate now?
>>
>>50183
Hey anon, I've got an idea. Every time someone retells this joke before the thread dies take a shot.
Do you get it?!
Because there was a shooting!
Hyuck hyuck hyuck.
>>
>>50308

Christ, I actually laughed.
>>
>>50307
Supporting gay marriage is different from being gay. If you say you're gay, then you're gay. If you say you're ISIS, then you're ISIS. It's an ideal, not a fucking country. To be a nazi, you were part of an army. To be a liberal, you say you're a liberal. To be a cook, you have to hold a job as a cook. To be a communist, you say youre a communist. To be a politician, you have to actually hold a public office. Are you getting this? Do I need to continue? Its not rocket surgery. ISIS is not a tightly knit group, but a supporting group of a certain view. There is no requirements to support them, and I suggest you do so and an hero your way right the fuck out of here.
>>
>>50138
He obviously either got caught by his father OR felt dirty about getting a BJ from a mentally ill man in a dress and decided he couldn't live anymore. Either way he was a homosexual himself.
>>
Rachel Maddow is talking about how the dude was on grindr and went to the club and got drunk a dozen times. Devout Muslims aren't supposed to drink alcohol, much less get teh buttsex.
>>
>>50324
Afghanis have plenty of butt sex though mostly with children.
>>
>>50325
All those stories from soldiers who were ordered not to say anything about the local warlord raping children because they wanted his allegiance for the new government just filled me with rage.
>>
>>50324

If he really turns out to be gay, I swear to god...
We've already dealt with Gacy and Dahmer, can the gays just have ONE murdering psycho who's not fucking one of us?
>>
>>49773
B-but my liberal utopia can accept those from all religions and sexual orientations...r-right?
>>
>>50066
ISIS isn't the threat, they are just the pawns for the power hungry.
>>
>>50337
Don't forget Andrew Cunanan.

And yes - Omar was 100% gay. This was the act of a self-loathing homosexual -- the ISIS stuff is just a smokescreen to hide his embarrassment.
>>
Holy shit, someone really did hold the exit door shut while people were trying to escape, what the fuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Agt0A1Fcrg
>>
>>50318
I understand what you say. But ISIS is an organised country with a government and an army.
And a civilian population who never asked to be beheaded for the stupidest thing, that's why we can't just nuke the place.
UN members don't consider its territory and borders legitimate, but still.

Even Al Quaida, only an organisation, is still an organisation, not some ideal you can just claim to support.

Religion can be both. I can claim to work for Jesus, even that he talks to me, but if I say I'm a priest in the Roman Catholic Church, I'll need to be backed up by the bishop who made me priest, and from this bishop we should be able to climb up to the Pope himself.
>>
>>50318
sigh, ISIS is a fundamental Islamic *group* not an ideal, extreme Islamic fundamentalism is the ideal. Its like the difference between supporting gun rights and being a member of the NRA. just because you support gun rights doesn't make you part of the NRA. This guy was claiming to be part of ISIS and they are taking credit, but I seriously doubt any connection, I think they just want the hype.
>>
>>50359
Damn. I was expecting a Hodor video.
>>
>>50412
if that guy was gay, ISIS would have beheaded him themselves.
There's NO WAY he was ISIS. That guy was isolated and this is just another "mass shooting" that happened to be at a gay club.
Next headlines will be "autoproclaimed ISIS fighter shoots up school (because his grades were bad)"
>>
>>50270
Criminal Law. Additionally, "Critical Race Theory," though that is not the class we were in.
>>
>>49722
>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/06/12/orlando-nightclub-shooting-about-20-dead-in-domestic-terror-incident-at-gay-club/?utm_term=.de7fd4069ee8

he went for the high score, Seung-Hui Cho blown the fuck out.
>>
>>50138
I'll be interested to see how this allegation (that the Orlando shooter was gay and frequented gay bars - for reasons other than scoping them for attack) turns out. I'm leaning toward it turning out to be rumor drama and attention-seeking "witnesses" making stuff up. That would fit with my experience with the population. All people have a tendency to exaggerate or outright lie, but in my experience certain groups do so more when they perceive themselves as societal victims and get attention from playing that card regularly. Clever allegation even if not true, in that it would further the myth that anyone opposed to homosexuality is actually latent themselves. The accuse-them-of-what-they-hate-based-on-discredited-1950's-pseudopsychology schtick. It's also a clever disincentive to others to carry out attacks on what they hate, lest they be so accused.
If someone attacks or dislikes a group of people, it just may be possible that they actually dislike that group or their agenda, even for ridiculous reasons, not that they secretly share that agenda and are self-hating.
>>
>>50442
Well, maybe more than that. There are people who become radicalized by the lure of being associated with a big bad dangerous group even though they have no actual connection themselves. They're looking for association and street cred, and they think there's no better way to get it than to do something the big bad guys will be proud of. There's no way Dylann Roof was associated with some clandestine white supremacist movement, and plenty of "biker gang" posers commit violent crimes with no other connection to a gang than they like to ride motorcycles, dress in Harley gear, and hold out the persona of an Outlaw. Lots of suburban teens, white and black, do stupid shit while proclaiming themselves to be "Crips" or "Bloods" or "Folk Nation" or whatever, because they want to look more badass and get instant "respect." You see the same kinds of posers claiming to be Navy Seals or elite units of some kind; the difference is if they do something newsworthy the military isn't going to jump up and claim credit for them as a member. Shadow political organizations will claim responsibility for almost anything that makes news done in their name or in keeping with their general philosophy.
>>
>>50324
The fact that Rachel Maddow alleges something that just happens to fit the radical feminist and radical gay agenda should raise suspicion that it's completely made up.
Look, the Orlando shooter killed a bunch of gay people, and that is reprehensible and tragic. In typical liberal fashion, though, what a great way to make lemonade out of lemons...spread the "if you don't like gay people it means you're gay" line. About as much schoolyard legitimacy as "he who smelt it dealt it."
I'm sure the FBI is going to look into everything this guy did for months or years, and end up knowing what he liked on his pizza and how many times a day he took a piss. If it turns out he was a closet homosexual, then how is this different from the old stereotype of the self-hating Jew or the black guy who "acts white" and snubs his own race? If not, do you suppose it will wake anyone up to stupid media tactics of finding a lying drama-addict "witness" to give voice to some absolute fantasy BS just to have something to boost ratings and "fuel the national dialogue"?
>>
So lemme get this straight...
Guy shoots a bunch of people, and according to politicians and the media, we're all supposed to ignore his associations with a belief system that has been associated with acts of violence over the years, because most people who associate with that belief system say that isn't what it means to them, the shooter was actually just a garden variety froot loop who acted as a lone wolf, politicians and the media quickly caution everyone not to fear that group because really they are good people, and most people who are associated with that belief system don't personally agree with violence?
Now instead of the guy being named Omar Mateen and being a gay-hating Muslim, let's pretend he's named Dylann Roof and is a racist white guy.
Oh, wait...when Roof shot up a black church, we had to eliminate the Confederate flag everywhere as a "symbol of hate" and generally label anyone proud of Southern heritage as racist.
When you think of mass shooter, be honest - you think of a white guy, probably young and definitely American...because the media and liberal politicians want you to. They're much quieter, or at least they speak out strongly against Americans becoming "xenophobic" or "anti-immigrant" in their reports of Eduardo Sencion, Kesler Dufresne, Salvador Tapia, Chris Harper-Mercer, Elliot Rodger, the Tsarnaev brothers, Nidal Hasan, Seung-Hui Cho, Colin Ferguson, Sulejman Talovic...all immigrants, most nonwhite; or John Muhammad and Lee Malvo, black Muslim converts, or the fact that "mass shooting" statistics usually include any in which more than 3 people die. By that definition, the vast majority of "mass shootings" are committed by minorities in inner cities (like Chicago, with some of the toughest "gun control" in the nation) and/or are directly associated with the drug trade. We're not being honest as a nation because we're so busy trying to cover up immigrant or minority crime because it isn't politically correct to identify it.
>>
>>50548
You're just flustered that the organs of power don't toot to your horn and blame the people you want to blame for things that will happen and will be perpetrated by all kinds of people -- you'd like to insist that "minorities" are some kind of special category of human being different from your tribe and not susceptible to the same brain problems that humans beings in general have, males in particular when it comes to wanting to put on a 'vulgar display of power' and having the equipment to do it with gusto because owning guns means getting your man card stamped and approved, and the bigger the better,
>>
>>50442
>if that guy was gay, ISIS would have beheaded him themselves.
kek, does ISIS know yet that they accidentally backed a known faggot? Will they all have to behead themselves now? Will they shut down thanks to the paradox of having to support one gay man or support his victims?
Maybe that was his plan all along. Maybe the shooter is the hero America deserves.
>>
>>50536

Well I really fucking hope he's not gay. The idea that being gay is something someone can be 'accused' of, ie that it's shameful, is something a lot of us would like to move on from already. And for this psycho to be secretly gay only waters down the impact of the attack in my mind, and gives homophobes an out to say "well, at least I'm not killing anyone over it!" Shit, already we have to listen to gross bible thumpers spouting "those poor lost souls, so tragic" as if that's a sympathetic thing to say.
No one is going to go so far as to consider their contribution to a society where someone hated themselves so much that they took it out on a nightclub of strangers. It'll just become the problem of one lone psycho, no need for self examination, no need for the queers to get their panties in an uproar about fear and hate crimes, "he was one of you, not our problem!"
>>
>gun-toting American kills 50 people
>"it's because he was Muslim!"
>oops, his dad says he wasn't religious and was homophobic
>"uhh, uhh... it's because he was a self-hating faggot!"

What'll they come up with next to put him in a more agreeable box that they can pass the buck on?
>>
>>50548
>his associations with a belief system

He has no associations with that belief system though. He was only declared as a muslim terrorist when the news got wind if his name and latched onto it like a dog with a bone, deciding odds are good enough that he's an extremist, because the knee-jerk reaction is that middle eastern man who kills people must be doing it for allah. That's the opposite of PC.
They're only going back on that now that more information is becoming apparent ('more information' being literally anything beyond his name), revealing that, like most shooters, he's just a fucking nutcase.

Also, suggesting that the media was quiet about Seung-Hui Cho or Elliot Rodger is just silly, those are two of the most highly publicised shooters since Columbine.
And going for the technical definition of a mass-shooting to include drug-related crimes is also silly. Everyone already knows that drug-relted crimes are generally committed by minorities. The fact that it rarely makes the news is because it's expected and no one gives a fuck unless the victims were innocent civilians, when they're usually just other drug-involved minorities - again, the opposite of PC. The layman image of a mass shooting as being a kid bringing a gun to school and mowing down uninvolved innocents is a very different thing, even if it falls under the same technical definition.
>>
>>50563
Yeah lets take the word of the Muslim who basically said that the gay people had it coming
>>
>>50566

lol, really? As in his dad said that? Source? Not a challenge, I just haven't seen that and there's so many articles on this event I'll probably never find it.
>>
>>50571
Kind of. He claimed that it's God's job to punish them, not man's.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-father-134807124.html

>>Although he disavowed the hatred that motivated his son’s rampage in the gay nightclub, in a video posted early Monday morning he said “God himself will punish those involved in homosexuality,” according to several news outlet
>>
>>50544
except there's actually evidence to back up her claims
>>
Oh god ABC Aus is reporting this as a possible "self-hate crime"

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-15/us-investigates-reports-orlando-shooter-mateen-may-have-been-gay/7511226
>>
>>49640
Yeah. White Conservatives have that nasty habit of throwing LGBT people off buildings and beheading them. We should really be as progressive and accepting as the Middle East.
>>
>>49814
>Muslim descent
Islam is a religion. The guy was of Afghan descent.
>>
>>50318
>If you say you're ISIS, then you're ISIS

Do you work for ISIS? Why would you repeat such complete and utter horseshit unless you are actively recruiting for them?
>>
>>49913
AIDS wasn't known 50 years ago and they didn't understand how unhealthy the gay lifestyle is, so there wasn't a gay ban on donating blood back then.
>>
>>50594
>a possible "self-hate crime"

That's exactly what this was.
>>
>>49935
Are you saying if you put his blood in some dirty bug chasing faggot, it won't end up filled with AIDS?
>>
>>50601
They literally said anyone that commits acts of Jihad in their name is part of them. So by definition this attack was caused by ISIS. Even if it weren't, it is still an example of Islamic Extremism.
>>
An alligator just swallowed an infant, yet you assholes are still talking about this rubbish? Sick.
>>
>>50606
In other words, you agree that you are ACTIVELY facilitating the ISIS cause by helping them connect with Western self-radicalized lone wolves. You should be questioned by the FBI for acting as an accomplice to ISIS.
>>
>>50608
WTF, dude? I was saying what was covered as them saying in the news. Also I live in Vladivostok so the FBI can suck a dick.
>>
>>50610
lol
>>
>>50610
The point is, you are creating the next tragedy every time you tell the next depressed loser and would-be mass murderer that he is part of something bigger and more noble. You are essentially support staff in the ISIS propaganda bureau.
>>
>>50612
Well he wasn't a part of anything important or big. He was a stupid loser. That doesn't take away from the fact that Islamic extremism is dangerous.
>>
Why is no one talking about Orlando's terrorist alligator? Just because the infant victim was hetero?
>>
>>50616
Probably because 50 people died in the shooting and that story just happened like an hour ago.
>>
>>50616
If only some anon would post it on the news forum of the Anglo Saxon Porcelain Tea Set Trading Site we're all on.
>>
>>50621
Millions of children die of starvation every year, so it obviously has nothing to do with the death count. The alligator story goes straight to the heart, since babies are innocent and don't deserve to get killed.
>>
>>50594
>that headline
>that photo
I feel like I'm about to read an Onion article.
>High School Bully Worried Victims Will Realize He Actually Retarded Faggot Himself
>>
>>50124
Yes, but at least they wouldn't be drunk fag clubbers. That's two things.
>>
>>50606
If Omar Mateen was instead Homer Martin, and killed those people in the name of the holeh bahble because he was a closet fag raised by conservative Christians who told him homosexuality should be punished, would that also be an act of religious extremism?
Genuine question. I'm not sure if I would call it that, myself, just seems a bit simplistic.

And personally, I feel like lumping things together as one terrifying enemy like ISIS or even Islamic extremism in general is far more effective terrorism than simply seeing the culprits as broken, violent individuals. And ISIS knows this, which is why they claim responsibility for every attack that's vaguely singing their song. I think we're doing the terrorist's job for them by thinking in categories like that.

>>50612
I agree with this to an extent, especially with the more 'typical' school shooting type mass murders. Potential killers see this sort of thing as part of society and once they hit a certain point, that's what they do, because it seems like the go-to. Whether it's something specific like ISIS or general notoriety, I think the media has a lot to answer for in how heavily it publicises things like this, and how heavily it vilifies the shooters as powerful and terrifying - which only makes it more alluring to potential shooters.
At the same time, it's hard to think what these kinds of people would do if spree-killing weren't an option (ie, what they did before spree-killing was an option). Maybe they'd just go for serial-killing instead, and that's probably not much better. Or maybe they'd just kill themselves, which would save a lot of lives.

Whether or not the media really plays a roll, these types of mass shootings HAVE observably increased in the past few years.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/10/mass-shootings-increasing-harvard-research
>>
>>50616

Probably because the alligator wasn't Muslim.
>>
>>50636
>Look, dude, I don't want to sound racist, but can we just discuss the fact that it's an old black man? It was supposed to be an old man. Now it's a black man. Dude, that's, like, a whole other thing. That's two things!
>>
>>50642
>Don’t call him black man. His name’s not black man, his name’s old man.
>>
>>50638
Because our reptilian overlords are soft on terrorism committed by their alligator cousins.
>>
So are THEY saying its hate or terrorism? Shits getting out of hand
>>
>>50637
The flavor of religious motivation (or lack thereof) behind the Orlando event is really secondary here. Fundamentalist Christians didn't blow up the Brussels airport, didn't attack Paris, didn't gun down journalists at Charlie Hebdo (you see where I'm going with this).

Yes, if some evangelical wacko had done this in the name of Christianity, it would still be an act of religious extremism (and likely vilified even more), but it would also be an extremely isolated event. Evangelical Christianity isn't running around the world blowing people up and gunning them down in the name of Jesus Christ. Yes, I understand that ~1,000 years ago Christianity supported violence against enemies of its faith, but the reality of the threat we're dealing with today is radical Islam (which incidentally has been a violent, non-tolerant religion since its conception).

The fact is Mateen claimed allegiance to ISIS and cited it as the primary motivating factor behind his rampage. Whether he was a self-hating homosexual or not really doesn't matter anymore.

I also agree that in this instance, we are doing the terrorists job. Following the last two terrorist attacks (San Bernadino and now Orlando), the immediate response has been to attack the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution. Instead of formulating a common sense response to what are clearly ISIS inspired terrorists attacks, we seek to further limit the rights of Americans. If that isn't helping ISIS accomplish its goals, I don't know what is.

Lastly, there may have been an increase in mass shootings, but the reality is they still make up less than 1% of all gun violence. The reason people are so up in arms is the same reason people are afraid to fly. Media sensationalism surrounding airplane crashes promotes an unrealistic fear that flying is more dangerous than other modes of transportation when empirical data shows the opposite to be true. The same thing is happening with the mass shooting hysteria.
>>
Brock dumpster rape cover up
>>
How long till race war or anarchy in america?
There 50~100 possibilites of psychos or american psychos related to latest victims...

I say atleast something may come before june is over.
And if not then july"
>>
>>50683
>It's ISIS even if it's homophobia
>ISIS goal is to take away guns from Americans
>Guns don't kill, or only 1% the media make look big

Wow.
>>
>>49707
I'm really sink too, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>49645
Sandy hook, columbine, aurora, need I go on? This idea that only non-whites can do evil is incorrect
>>
>>50737
You're missing the point and making it at the same time. There is no allegation that "only non-whites can do evil." As a percentage of the population, whites ARE massively underrepresented in mass killings, yet media coverage of non-whites engaging in such killings is minimal. It's as if the media and politicians wish to ignore it, and paint the problem as one of angry white men, as some sort of counterbalance to the high rates of minority street crime - as if to say minorities cause ruckus, but whites cause holocausts. Those names you mentioned - Sandy Hook, Columbine, Aurora, got huge, unchecked attention. Minority mass murders, like the dozen or so mentioned earlier, get attention, but it ISN'T "unchecked." At some point, the media and politicians become afraid of being called un-PC for "demonizing" a minority group, so the first reaction, usually before the body count is complete, is how we need to be careful not to be Islamophobic, racist, or anti-illegal-immigrant. As if they're more concerned with potential interruptions in racial harmony than they are in factual reporting.
A parallel is the perception that genocides are perpetrated by white fascists, because Hitler comes to mind. If that becomes the standard perception, then whites can be quickly demonized and dismissed as "Nazi" or "racist," and minorities placed on a pedestal as less capable of such atrocities. Except history doesn't bear this out. Mao, Pol Pot, Rwanda, Darfur...this is a fact of humanity, an ugly side, and not one that fits the PC mold that white people are in power, so only white people can be racist, only white people commit large scale atrocities; if there's a shooting at Virginia Tech, downplay the fact that Sueng-Hui Cho was Korean, if there's a shooting at Fort Hood, downplay the fact that Nidal Hasan was a Palestinian Muslim, but if a white boy shoots up a black church, we're going to call for nationwide removal of all Confederate symbols and demand white apology.
>>
>>50745
Go back to /pol/, you sick fuck.
>>
>>50755
Exactly what one would expect from the village idiot who can't defend or even articulate his views. Go back to your safe space so you don't get triggered anymore with opinions you don't share, my little special snowflake.
>>
>>50755
That anon is almost certainly racist but what he is posting at the moment is not, and also a valid issue to raise (that's not to say it's correct/true, only that it can't be dismissed outright). Why respond with something so immature and useless? If anything you're only going to cement his opinion, not to mention your token response is to order him back into a racist echo chamber instead of in a direction of change, education or improvement. I think it's because you have nothing of value to offer which you cover up with smug air of dismal, like I'm doing now, which is exactly why I can recognize your stench.
>>
>>50745
I don't understand why you're going on about whites being demonised after a shooting where muslims are being demonised because one killed a bunch of gay latinos. Where the hell do white people even come in to this?

The reason for this isn't that the media cares so much about minorities that they're scared of offending them, it's that they don't give a flying fuck. People generally WANT news coverage when hoards of their people get killed, but no one cares.

I haven't seen one media outlet suggestion that race could have been a motive in this shooting, hell a lot of them don't even mention it was latin night. If the killing hadn't reached double digits, I doubt we'd even be hearing about it.

The only reason we are hearing about it is the body count making it so people can't NOT talk about it, and the fact that the shooter is muslim because muslims doing evil sells like fucking hotcakes right now. What came to people's minds directly after this shooting wasn't "Columbine," it was "the Paris attacks," "the Boston bombing," even the fucking Lindt cafe siege, a comparative non-event that got blown the fuck up because the attacker was muslim.

Whites doing evil gets coverage because people care about whites, people care more when it's 'one of them' doing the evil or being victims of it. And they care about muslims doing evil because they're the villain of the week.
Everyone else can die alone for all the media cares.

Your main example here is one case of the white kid killing blacks, but african americans are a fucking powerhouse minority, their complaints are only second rung to white soccer moms, of course that's going to be made about race. People even tried to make fucking Columbine about race because a single victim was black, that's just how it goes (while others tried to make it about religion because one victim was Christian... and abelism because one victim was disabled. It was an admirably diverse group, those boys should have gone into casting).
>>
>>50768
>like I'm doing now, which is exactly why I can recognize your stench.
I was drafting a response in my head all through reading that, but now I can only nod my head in approval.
>>
>>50768
>like I'm doing now, which is exactly why I can recognize your stench.

The brief glimpse you have afforded me into the depths of your self-confessed hypocrisy will only encourage me to redouble my efforts.
>>
>>49603
Earth to Brent, America is a first world country
>>
>>50772
Your response was to my post, and I must say that you make some very good points, and I can certainly appreciate them.
FYI, the reason I went on the diatribe had more to do with with seeing media and politicians tripping over themselves these past several days to repeat the message about avoiding Islamophobia. Four times from the same speaker in one sub-10-minute CNN broadcast alone. They seem so worried about possibly offending Muslims by factually reporting that a Muslim man killed 50 people in the name of radical Islam, and it comes across as spin and propaganda and distortion.
Look at Dylann Roof - they correctly identified that he was an unstable individual who allied himself with racist extremism, and then the media playbook seemed to link that to 150-year-old symbols of the Confederacy, and lots of "stamp out racism" and "Southern pride is hate" sort of messages. My point is they (correctly) weren't afraid to point out that racist philosophies led a mentally deranged person to kill - but then they sounded the battle cry that even owning a Confederate flag or being a proud Southerner pretty much made someone complicit with such "cancerous" thinking. They don't do the same with Islam; instead, the battle cry is "not all Muslims!" and "don't be Islamophobic!" and "most Muslims are peaceful!" It's a stark contrast. How about just report the news and stop with so much spin?
>>
>>50652
Can it not be both?
>>
>>50814
neither, he was a self-hating faggot

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-was-a-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/

http://nypost.com/2016/06/13/shooter-used-to-visit-orlando-gay-club-use-gay-dating-apps/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/orlando-mass-killer-creepy-gay-dating-app-article-1.2673541

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-nightclub-shooting-20160613-snap-story.html

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/06/14/omar_mateen_s_sexuality_complicates_search_for_answers_in_orlando.html

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/15/omar-mateen-gay-dating-apps-fbi/

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/15/omar-mateen-sent-pictures-of-his-junk-to-men-on-gay-dating-apps/

http://extratv.com/2016/06/15/what-orlando-shooter-omar-mateen-was-doing-on-gay-dating-apps/
>>
>>50818
Can't it be all three
>>
>>50625
K, then. Well now plenty of people are talking about this story now that it isn't 30 minutes old.

Also the shooting has a lot of political issues that people (for better or worse) have placed on it. The alligator story doesn't. There is no discussion about banning alligators because that is ridiculous.

Use your head and quite the bullshit; you know exactly why the shooting is being talked about because there is more to talk about.
>>
>>50537
I get it.
But then it was really not something ORGANIZED by ISIS. Just some isolated guy who claims he did it for ISIS. But they didn't supply the target, the means, or probably any support for that matter.
In that case I would argue it was not an attack from ISIS, but from some deranged fuck who claimed he was ISIS.

Does that make sense or am I retarded
>>
>>50918
youre fucking retarded. ISIS claimed responsibility to total fucking moron
>>
>>50920
ISIS will claim responsibility for bread going moldy, if it bothers westerners enough.
>>
>>49956
Similar to their opinion of Socialism/ Communism, when something violent or bad happens it isn't true Islam/ Communism.
>>
>>49836
>Muslims don't really care about homosexuality
Le shiggy Costanza face.jpg
>>
>>50810
What do you expect from satirical news on comedy central?
>>
>>49950
The guy thought the shooter was on the other side of the door and blocked it so they could get away.
>>
>>49603
I love America too, anon.
>>
>>50941
this dude was either drunk or high
>>
>>50819
not really, no it can't
Thread posts: 404
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.