[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Merkel calls on refugees to reject anti-Semitism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/12/02/us-europe-migrants-germany-antisemitism-idUSKBN0TL2IE20151202#L8m3V5DGUs4kkoqc.97

>"This is not about forgetting your own roots but living with your roots within our values and social order, and part of this is the unrelenting fight against any form of anti-Semitism," Merkel said on Wednesday.

Well at least she's admitting that their cultural roots aren't all compatible with German society
>>
>>4754

I don't know what Merkel is expecting to come out of all this. The immigrants that came in the 70s still haven't integrated since the German system fails at promoting/forcing integration. Now they act like these 1.5 million people that came this year will integrate just fine.

Also, why do they talk about integration so much when these are refugees that supposedly should return once the war in Syria is over.
>>
>>4805
>I don't know what Merkel is expecting to come out of all this.
Right now Merkel is just trying to regain her balance. She's going to fall, but there's some fight left in that old hag.
>>
>>4754
>Love my boss too
>>
>>4754
an islamic 4th reich would be pretty swell, tbt (to be thruthfull
>>
>>4754
she's so pathetic, lets in millions of backwards savage peasants, then expects them to become first world

anti-semitism is on the rise everywhere, the list of things that the jews were behind is very large.

including feminism which lowered our birthrates and required us to import millions of 3rd worlders in order to keep the welfare state afloat, which will eventually lead to the destruction of our peoples
>>
can't wait for the eventual clash between islamic ant-israelism and european antisemitism
>>
>>6085
>including feminism which lowered our birthrates
No.
Look at Japan.
>>
>telling Muslims to be nice to Jews
Thanks Merkel
>>
>>4754
Of all the cultural aspects muslims clash with us she decided to focus on the anti semitism.

The priorities are completely fucked.
>>
>>4754
she's such a horrible leader
jera was right
>>
>>4754
>anti-semitism
>incompatible with German values

Uh...
>>
>>4805
>why do they talk about integration so much when these are refugees that supposedly should return once the war in Syria is over.

Who says that? Everyone knows that they are staying. Nobody will force to leave them and they sure as hell won't leave on their own.
>>
>>6368
I just talked to one refugee yesterday. He seemed to look forward to going back home once things are better in Syria, because all the different countries that different Syrians had fled to would bring some new ideas to the country.
>>
>>6094
>>6085
First world countries generally have low birth rates compared to third world ones. This isn't much of a problem as people seem to think though. Most jobs are automatized these days and the tendency is that manpower will become ever more obsolete in the future as technology rises.

>Look at Japan.
Japan's birthrates problem has nothing to do with feminism, sexism, or anything like that. The reason why Germany or South Korea has problems with birth rates is completely different and it isn't applicable to Japan at all.
>>
>>6379
>Syrians bring german engineering to middle east
The future looks bright.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.