[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Several boys have sex with girl in school Bathroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: Rance Sama.gif (510KB, 420x236px) Image search: [Google]
Rance Sama.gif
510KB, 420x236px
What do you think of this? I found it hilarious

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600521/High-school-girl-caught-camera-having-sex-multiple-boys-girls-bathroom-campus-school-hours.html
>>
At first it sounded interesting, but then I realized they're all probably black.
>>
>>45759
it was a white girls and a bunch of dindus
>>
>>45757
Fuck off clickbait merchant
>>
>>45757
Was it a gender neutral bathroom?
>>
>>45757
lol time to switch schools again….
>>
Wasn't surprised. SFM High School is garbage anyway
>>
Its actually 25 guys
>>
Where is the video?
>>
It's CP you horny bastard. You'll have to track down the students on the school campus and follow their snap chats and what not.
>>
>>45988
It's also a mob of hooting underage niggers with their cocks out.
>>
>>45757
>during school hours
I thought it was off campus after school hours? Don't even know who to trust anymore.
>>
>>45988
You haven't reading recent news from Indonesia regarding underage rape, have you?
>>
This is beautiful according to neo-feminism:

All sex is rape, therefore the school is blaming the victim. -> All perpetrators were allegedly niggers, so claiming it's rape is inherently racist. -> Can't be rape, she must have been willing -> Slut shaming community should be brought to justice!
>>
Vid or it didn't happen
>>
>>46077
Its on twitter
>>
>>45961
In a row?
>>
>>45757
The fences around the "school" looks almost like ones around prisons.
>>
>>46081
which page?
>>
Disappointed the video isn't already on 4chan
>>
video incoming
>>
vid is shitty, its just her getting gang banged in a stall over a toilet, it was posted on b
>>
>>46545
supposedly she was a victem of sex trafficing and is still psychologically damaged and actually invited them all to fuck her. sad story really
>>
>>46545
why do i always miss stuff like this
>>
>>46410
25 total, 4 inserters, 21 observers. Don't let the flashy news title bamboozle you.
>>
Post link to vid, dipshits
>>
bump for vid
>>
>>46575
>>46578
IT'S CP, DIPSHITS
and it's not even that good
>>
>>46585
How the fuck do you know how good it is?
>HURR DURR IT'S CP
>>
It is the SJW version of sex, ie, several of these boys (20 of the 25) walked in the bathroom, saw what was going on (or heard it through the stall) and made a comment then left. If you know anything about teenage boys, especially black boys, you would not be surprised that they didn't want to pull their dicks out in front of each other.

Of course, 4th wave feminist rape culture media wants to say these underage boys raped the underage girl by being within 50 yards of her consensual sexual activity.
>>
>>46591
The video has already been circulated online. You can't really see anything as they hiked her dress up and she was blowing some guy. People were posting it on twitter if you want to go digging for cheap thrills. It's pretty shit though.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.