[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Putin Rules

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

"Russian Politics Under Putin: The System Will Outlast the Master"
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/russia-fsu/2016-04-18/russian-politics-under-putin

>So if the Russian state were nothing more than an extension of Putin, how would one explain the reckless decision to invade and annex Crimea in 2014 or the risky military intervention in Syria that Russia launched last year? If Russia were a pure autocracy, such actions would suggest a leader with a personality like Stalin’s or Mussolini’s. But there are no evil geniuses in the Kremlin today. Rather, powerful figures such as Sergei Ivanov, Putin’s chief of staff; Vladislav Surkov, Putin’s chief adviser on political strategy; and even Putin himself are more akin to experienced, competent bureaucrats, generally able to exercise administrative control, even if they act mostly in their own interest.

>The reality, as attested by the past two years of chaos, is that despite his image as an all-powerful tsar, Putin has never managed to build a bureaucratically successful authoritarian state. Instead, he has merely crafted his own version of sistema, a complex practice of decision-making and power management that has long defined Russian politics and society and that will outlast Putin himself. Putin has mastered sistema, but he has not replaced it with “Putinism” or a “Putin system.” Someday, Putin will go. But sistema will stay.
>>
Sounds like an effective system.
>putinwink.png
>>
>>45556
thats the reason why i will immigrate to russia in a few years.
looking at all that shit, the Muslims have caused, i cant see a reason to stay in europe.
i believe, that the migration before WW2 will repeat.
intelligent people can already "feel" that europe soon will lose the security, due to muslim overrun.
>>
>>45556
that was a pretty interesting read
>>
>>45610
You will find that heartland Russia is facing a Muslim invasion of its own.
>>
>>45556
I fucking love Russia.
>>
>>45610
kek.
Russia is soon gonna arm those muslims and Putin will use them to conquer the rest of Europe.

Quite ironic the same people you tried to help will be your own downfall.
>>
>>45610
>>45658

What a surprise you have no clue what you are talking about.

A 1997 law named Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, and Judaism as important in Russian history.

Islam is the second most popular religion in Russia. Not including Chechnya or Ingushetia.

Straight from Wikipedia (i.e. a source even the poorly read have access to)

Putin has said that Orthodox Christianity is much closer to Islam than Catholicism is.[24][25][26][27]

There was large anger from mostly Muslims from the Caucasus against the Charlie Hebdo cartoons in France.[28] Putin is believed to have backed protests by Muslims in Russia against Charlie Hebdo cartoons and the west.[29]

Putin has allowed the de facto implementation of Sharia law in Chechnya by Ramzan Kadyrov, including polygamy and enforced veiling.[30]

Islam has been expanding under Putin's rule.[37] Tatar Muslims are engaging in a revival under Putin.[38]
>>
Inb4 putin dies and it all falls apart
>>
>>45556
I think that Putin is usual English spy, just like all soviet liders before him. Soviet = english, that is all. Real Russia ended in 1917.
>>
>>45777

Russia pre-Soviet Union, backwards nation roughy 100 years behind the rest of Europe. It had a low literacy rate, it was behind in terms of industrialization, large rural and uneducated population, only recently had shaken off the shackles of peasantry and even then the former peasants were still tied to the land through debt. Pre-Soviet Russia's only power was its army.

Russia today. Backwards nation. Economy based on natural resources, terribly low wages, second rate education, booming AIDS rate, and so on. Key power, military strength.

Russia has always been nothing more than a military power.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.