[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homosexual coon to let pedophiles have their way with your children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 1

File: faggotinchief.jpg (215KB, 800x1003px) Image search: [Google]
faggotinchief.jpg
215KB, 800x1003px
The Obama administration's directive on the use of school bathrooms by transgender students has provoked a torrent of criticism.
"America has woken up to yet another example of President Barack Obama doing through executive fiat what he cannot get done through our democratic process".
In Fannin County, Georgia, hundreds of parents attended a school board meeting Thursday night to voice concerns about bathroom policy, CNN affiliate WSB-TV reported. Some threatened to remove their children from school.
"They will never set foot in a Fannin County school again," one mother said, according to the station. "I will stay home every day and homeschool as long as it takes. But that is my belief, and that is my motherly right, and that is where I stand."
Fannin County Schools Superintendent Mark Henson told the station that losing about $3 million in federal funds was not an option.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/14/politics/transgender-bathrooms-backlash/index.html
>>
wtf it's my first time on this board, does /news/ usually have blatant clickbait like this? I understand it is smaller community, hopefully someone could fill me in on the discrepancies of actually breaking news to anons & copy-paste CNN links that are more suited for /pol/
>>
>>44696
pretty sure we're the only one's here atm
>>
>>44696
It's usually one or two in the catalog but they die out quick because they don't generate discussion
>>
"Waaaaaah I'm gonna take my little inbred filth spawn out of your school if you don't keep those evil fags out of the bathrooms!"

I hope everyone who is threatening this does it. Nobody wants or needs another child in the system. It's not like anyone who actually considers homeschooling to be a viable alternative to having actual formal education one way or another is going to produce anything other than a child just barely above chimpanzee level intelligence or aptitude in anything anyway.

We should just fucking have unisex bathrooms. This whole argument is just as fucking dumb as the one for gun free zones. Do these people really think that a rapist can't just ignore the sign that says "women's bathroom"? Do they not realise that both homosexuality and pedophelia exist, and can, in fact, be together in a single person, who will then have complete access to the same bathrooms their little fifty eighth trimester mistake does? Is it really that important to you that fags can piss in the same room as your kid that you'll ruin his whole fucking education and social ability to spite them?

At least their baseless hatred is amusing, if only to make fun of.
>>
>>44702
>die out quick
No they don't.
They get the most replies.
>>44696
Stay in the good threads and reply a few times.
Maybe someday the good threads will end up bigger than the bait ones.
>>
Why don't these cucks just make a law that if you have gendered bathrooms that they must become unisex? It is 2016, why are people allowed to segregate bathrooms by gender but not race or age?
>>
>>44655
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75aLYqRFq9I
>>
>>44757
Honestly I see ageism as the next big cultural norm to discuss. I see wayyyyy too many old farts who think they deserve respect for nothing. On the other end, young people and companies have a habit of ostracizing anyone who becomes 'too old'. It's weird how discrimination is so prominent in modern society.
>>
>>44759
fuck off
>>
>>44696
The board started out decently but mods don't give a shit so /pol/ types colonized the board with shit like this. It was only made worse by getting rid of the rule that stopped threads older than 48 hours from bumping.
>>
>>44707
wow dude, you got a lot of hate for people who believe in their morality don't ya? You're going to love the Trump America.
>>
THERE WERE NO DICK/VAGINA SHAPED LOCKS ON THE DOORS OF RESTROOMS A ANY POINT

ANYONE CAN GO INTO ANY BATHROOM AND IF SOMEONE WANTS TO RAPE SOMEONE IN A BATHROOM THERE ISN'T ANYTHING MORE STOPPING THEM

These laws are pointless and entirely designed to shit on people that have enough problems. I've used gender neutral multi-stall bathrooms and it's just not a big deal.

This board has turned into an utter cesspool of redpill circlejerking. I'm disappointed, I know it's 4chan, it could have been something cool.
>>
>>44707
Yeah, you're right. Those who decide to scoff at the laws against rape and predatory pedophilia will do so regardless. I don't see how making it easier for them to do so by simply removing the law is the right answer.
>>
>>44707
What the fuck would you know about homeschooling and its benefits or conseque nces?
>>
>>44800
>I'm disappointed, I know it's 4chan, it could have been something cool.

>4chan

>something cool
>>
Can't wait until we get rid of this fucking dirty NIGGER and put BASED TRUMP into office.

MAGA
>>
>>44827
Oh, I dunno, the whole half of my family which we don't ever talk about because they decided to homeschool their kids and all of them (all five) ended up being unbelievably socially inept, on top of none of them being able to hold steady jobs or, in the oldest one's case, unable to properly interview into any jobs? Or maybe the really fucking weird triplets I knew in high school who got put into the system after being home schooled till they were fifteen and were unable to make any friends or talk to anyone? Maybe the people who lived up the street who had seven kids, home schooled all of them, and none of them have moved out of the house yet, the oldest one being at least thirty. That's all just anecdotal though.

The real craziness comes in with these people who probably don't even have fucking degrees think they have the ability to teach their children all the knowledge that upwards of twenty people went to school for YEARS for to teach. It's egotistical on a mind boggling level. Plus, chances are most of these wackos don't even believe in half of science, yet they're expected to teach fucking chemistry to their children.

So consequences? Being entirely socially inept, having a sorely crippled education, and being brought up in an echo chamber where you can just be forcibly mind washed into believing whatever your parents do without being able to make up your own mind or gather your own information and make up your own informed opinion.

I don't know what possible benefits homeschooling could have that would outweigh the entire purpose of schooling, but I'm willing to listen.
>>
>>44795
I believe that I should be allowed to homeschool my children and teach them nothing but the thrill of the hunt and the glory of killing. But you can't tell me I'm wrong, because that is just my morality!
>>
>>44780
You sound upset.
>>
Daily reminder that you have more chance of being sexually assualted by a republican politician in a bathroom than a trans person

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progressivesecularhumanist/2016/04/more-gop-lawmakers-arrested-for-sexual-misconduct-in-bathrooms-than-trans-people/
>>
>>44835
I'm not a program of home schooling, but there is lots of resources out there for home schooling parents, to make sure the children learn everything they need to. Also home schooled chidren tend to outperform their public schooled counterparts.

>The results reinforced previous home-school studies conducted over a period of 25 years.

Five areas of academic pursuit were measured. In reading, the average home-schooler scored at the 89th percentile; language, 84th percentile; math, 84th percentile; science, 86th percentile; and social studies, 84th percentile. In the core studies (reading, language and math), the average home-schooler scored at the 88th percentile.

>The average public school student taking these standardized tests scored at the 50th percentile in each subject area.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/aug/30/home-schooling-outstanding-results-national-tests/

Plus, talking to people that were home schooled years ago, there are communities of parents that organize social events for their home schooled kids. Plus there are other activities like sports, and church for the kids to socialize as well.

With the widespread use of the internet and social media I suspect it is even easier for a parent who home schools their child to find similar parents to meet up.

You need to put aside your prejudices regarding home schooling anon, and instead look at why these parents want to home school in the first place. US schools have for the past couple decades done abysmally when compared to the other developed countries in testing.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/12/03/248329823/u-s-high-school-students-slide-in-math-reading-science

This is despite the US being ranked number 2 in per student spending.

There is plenty for parents to be worried about that would make them want to home school their kid.

And this isn't even considering the leftist "morality" that seems to permeate public schools.
>>
>>44848
>patheos
>blogs
>progressive secular humanist

This seems legit
>>
>>44707
>>44835
Lmao Anon I was going to provide you some links but
>>44849
Handled it

All I have to add is that it's very common for homeschoolers to do sports and attend coops (basically where groups of homeschoolers get together and learn like they would if they attended standard school) several days per week, which saves them from getting fucked up like they would if they never left the house.
That said, I knew my share of kids who didn't do schoolwork at all and still haven't done anything with their lives.
And a lot of parents who have children that are mentally deficient pull them out and homeschool them, at least in my experience.

t. Homeschooled until sophomore year (when I started college classes)
>>
>>44707
*tips fedora*
>>
Can't you faggots keep this non-news moral outrage shit on >>>/pol/ ?
>>
What bothers me is that some people actually believe that I'm a threat to women and children because I have to pee sometimes :/
>>
>>45090
Why can't you just pee in the men's bathroom to make the people around you more comfortable?

I'm not saying you're a rapist or anything, but can't you see that the people around you don't want you in their space?
>>
>>45091
Well no one seems to want me in their bathrooms. I've had men tell me I'm in the wrong bathroom, and girls giggle to themselves saying, "she just went into the men's room!"

I mean I have a lot of anxiety about bathrooms. Likely gonna be incontinent as I get older from holding it in so much :/
>>
>>45092
Society is giving you a clear sign to kill yourself.
>>
>>45092
Nobody wants you, get help.
>>
Using the bathroom is trained behavior. Those that don't want to comply with the oppressive training to follow gender construct should not need to use bathroom, instead they can just keep wetting their beds.
>>
>>45092
I have several trans friends IRL so I'm somewhat aware of how you feel, but from a normal person's perspective, please use the male restroom if you have a penis, and the female restroom if you have a vagina.

It's more about respecting the people around you than how you personally feel.
>>
Guys it is just a bathroom. There are many cultures with unisex bathrooms which haven't devolved into degeneracy.

Do Americans have separate bathrooms at home also?
>>
>>45100
>You need to respect our comfort, but we don't need to respect yours!
That seems fair. This whole argument is two sides bitching about their precious safe space being violated, except one of them just wants to use the bathroom they want to, and the other is just homophobic.
>>44849
The average student scored perfectly average? Woah dude, that's fucking far out! Not hard to believe they do well on those tests considering their entire curriculum is based around them and literally nothing else.
>>
1. The likelihood that a transgender person is going to molest your children is almost zero. Your child is so much more likely to get molested by a family friend, a neighbour, a teacher and even by you.
2. Why do we have separate bathrooms?
- It's cheaper than providing individual, single personal rooms?
- To meet some cultural need to separate the sexes or preserve some form of privacy?
3. People don't like change and some are stuck in the god delusion and need to fight the unseen forces of evil - just so they can cope with their shitty lives
- we have a previously invisible category that is now being open in society

Give them a separate bathroom - problem solved. (ofc - do the numbers warrant the expense? The business concerned will need make that call)
>>
>>44826
Actually the law would punish them more. People like you who say this need to think before you type.

You must use the restroom that matches your birth certificate. If a heterosexual rapist man tried to claim it was lawful for him to be in the woman's bathroom because he was born a woman, they would look at his birth certificate and find this is not true. Thus, he would be breaking another law besides rape and assault.

If these stupid hicks are so paranoid that their little girl is going to be molested, they should keep her away from her uncle or her own biological father, since statistically they are more likely to rape her than a trans stranger.
>>
>>45110
>homophobic
It would be homophobic if men didn't want gay men in man's bathroom. They don't want people with vagina in man's bathroom.
>>
>>45134
This is the stupidity of one argument of the debate:
Transgender = Child molester = No transgender access because they may molest children.
But if they also hold Homosexual = Child Molester then why are homosexuals not banded from Birth Certificate appropriate restrooms?

Forget the fact that transgender & openly gay are so less likely to molest a kid.

It's more likely your closet pedo politician, priest or scout leader
>>
>>45133
>You must use the restroom that matches your birth certificate.

Trans people can get the sex on their birth certificate changed. Besides, rape is already illegal. There's no reason to tack on another unrelated punishment. The rapist arguing that he had the legal right to be in that bathroom wouldn't help his case. All it would be doing is attempting to fight a new law. That's like arresting someone for murder and also tacking on a charge of them wearing a hat indoors. It's unnecessary.

And besides, unless you're going to have cops standing outside the bathroom checking birth certificates, it's not going to prevent jack shit. It's just going to add extra punishment after the fact, which at that point why don't they just lobby for tougher laws on convicted rapists?

>>45147
True. Notice how despite how people are saying they're concerned about rapists, there's no discussion on adding stricter regulations on which bathrooms registered sex offenders can use.
>>
>>45133
>Calling a mentally ill freak "trans"
Well your bias is clear to see.
>>
>>45149
Even though he/she/zir is mentally ill, they aren't mentally ill enough to rape kids like biological fathers do to their daughters.

>>45148
I don't understand what you're arguing. All you're statements show you support my opinion that this is superfulous, stupid, and does nothing to prevent actual molestation. It is just useless political bullshit to squeeze more money out of taxpayers.
>>
>>45113
>The likelihood that a transgender person is going to molest your children is almost zero
Why do you think that? Every heterosexual molester is going to say that they are transgender, even if they are not actually transgender.
>>
>>45147
Of course dividing the bathrooms by age, sex, criminal records and so on would be better, but preventing "transgender" molesters is easy, because bathroom are already divided this way almost everywhere in the world, while preventing homosexual molesters is hard.
>>
>>45162
>Every heterosexual molester is going to say that they are transgender, even if they are not actually transgender.

And what exactly is that going to accomplish? Molestation is still illegal. And why is everyone talking about what they're "going" to do when we've gone forever without extra laws regulating who goes into which bathrooms?

>>45163
How is it easy? How is it going to be enforced? What do you do with trans people who pass incredibly well like Buck Angel?
>>
>>45172
I didn't mean as in there is always a 100% chance to get it right with almost no info. But if you catch a person with a penis in the women bathroom, the person would be considered a potential molester. Now tell me how would you know if the person is homosexual or not.
>>
>>45172
You know that molestation in bathrooms happens, right? And this just makes this easier for them, since they don't need to hide the fact that they are going into another bathroom, and that a civillian can't do anything until the molestation is already happening.

>without extra laws regulating who goes into which bathrooms
It used to be common sense, but I guess it is not so "common" anymore, since everybody wants to be a special snowflake with their own special set of rules.
>>
These whole questions really makes me think that one day pedophilia will be a thing. I mean, seriously, all this gender discussion is based on "my feelings", so if a kid and an adult loves each other, why people would want them apart?

People say about how kids are in not of sexual maturity yet, so, if the lack of capacity to generate children in an impedance, what is the difference with homosexuality? Or sexual maturity is just an arbitrary decision?
>>
>>45184
>Easier
Please tell me how. Please.

If anything this new law enables it more than the old one. Someone who outwardly appears as a man is forced to use the woman's restroom since it would "match his birth certificate" or his/her "genitalia" as these laws entail. Many who transition still have their genitalia, even though they have different facial structure or body hair. So this new law is forcing these people to either go in a restroom where they don't match the outward appearance of the gender MORE often, therefore it would appear more normal for someone appearing as a man to walk into the ladies' restroom. AnyAnd if someone is going to break a law, they will no matter what.
>>45185
There is such thing as organs growing and aging, anon. The brain of a child or adolescent is physically, electrically, and chemically different from a full grown adult.

Abuse of the mentally retarded or ill also carries extra weight.

As always, people tend to ignore the rape statistics of family members in these scenarios, and don't exemplify the same paranoia. This just shows how much this law is not based on any form of logic or statistic or science.
>>
>>45185
Not that pedophelia should be allowed or anything, I think it's icky as hell, buuuut in ancient times that shit was just fine. In ancient Greece everyone had a little boy to fuck, and none (well no more than average) of them wound up damaged, probably because they weren't conditioned to think it was so icky, and because it was consensual. Just something to think about...

I cannot believe I just in some small way defended pedophiles.

>>45190
This is a very good point. If someone passes very well it just makes the idea meaningless and in direct opposition to itself.
>>
Personally I don't get what's the big deal about getting integrated bathrooms everywhere. It's a stupid idea that's going to backfire as all it takes is one case of someone molesting someone else for them to get shut down.

Now what they really should focus on is integrating Elementary schools. Most kids at that age think the opposite gender has cooties s. Less chance of things going wrong and you get a generation that thinks integrated bathrooms are normal.
>>
>>45148
>>45152
If we're talking about NC, they specifically put in the transgender shit to a) justify their obscene pay for the month, and b) subtly push through a stipulation that disallows civil suits in state court. The bathroom shit is simply there to distract from the stuff that really fucks us over.

NCGA and the governor should be thrown out for being so devious, but of course the average NC redneck is too stupid to see that.
>>
>>45193
Thing is, people get molested in gender segregated bathrooms as well. I mean even Rome had unisex bathhouses. We really have to get over this puritan obsession with genitalia.
>>
>>45190
You do know that there are many kids that have fully funcitonal reproductive organs at 10 or even less than that. Also, are you going to arbitrary decide which organs should be fully grown to "love"? If a person has a disease in which some of its organs stops growing, it can not marry or "love"?

>>45192
I am also not very happy at thinking about that, but 10 years ago I also was not very happy about thinking about open homosexuality either. I was also thinking about that, in older civilizations, marriage could happen as soon as the kid knew the basics of society, actually in many civilizations it still happen.
>>
>>45190
>Please tell me how. Please.
I already said how, do you not know how to read?

>Someone who outwardly appears as a man
As I said, common fucking sense. Laws cannot and never will cover any kind of situation and interpretation. How many people are there that are as convincing as Buck Angel?
It is the same as giving preference to the elderly, you just use your common sense, there will be cases of people who are not actually elder but looks like one, and the ones that actually are but doesn't look like an elder. And it is stupid to just let anyone have preference regardless of appearance just because the person said s/he is an elder, but since people are losing this kind of common sense, the government needs to make fucking laws about it.

>>45200
Rome also had paedophilia, clothes washed in pee, and no internet. Or are you going to simply choose what you like from Rome and says that it was correct and everything that you don't like is wrong?

>>45217
There really is no stopping, this is what happens when feelings trample over.
>>
>>45181
>But if you catch a person with a penis in the women bathroom
How? You gonna check their junk before they go in? Are you going to look into their stall while they're trying to piss? I still haven't seen a straight answer on how these laws would actually be enforced.

And so many people seem to be operating on the assumption that rapists broadcast their activity. Like, instead of being as inconspicuous as possible, sneaking in when no one's looking and creating as little chance for confrontation as possible, you all think rapists kick down the door and go HELLO DO NOT MIND ME. I AM JUST A TRANSGENDER PERSON! PLEASE DO NOT BE SUSPICIOUS! I AM JUST HERE TO MOLEST THIS CHIL--I MEAN POOP. I AM HERE TO POOP AND NOT MOLEST ANYONE GOOD DAY TO YOU, LADIES. THANK YOU OBAMA.

>>45220
>How many people are there that are as convincing as Buck Angel?
More than the number of people who would lie about being trans so they could rape someone.

Based on "common sense" cisgendered people who are going to the bathroom that matches their birth sex and ID are gonna get harassed because some random fuck thinks they don't look right. There's a fuck ton of masculine women, feminine men and androgynous people of both genders. They're getting targets painted on their backs too.
>>
>>45222
And so many people seem to be operating on the assumption that transgender are the best people in the world and would never commit a single crime in their lives.
And so many people seem to be operating on the assumption that rapists are impossible to detect, or that they don't show suspicious behaviour.

I can do this too. Stop with the strawmans. What you are allowing is that heterosexual rapists/voyeurs/harassers/molesters can't be caught in bathrooms unless you get them red handed. This is not an opnion or feelings.
What you get in return is that a number of transgender may use a different bathroom because it makes them feel better.
And I don't think this is an exchange worth it. All it takes is a single voyeur getting caught red handed and trying to save face by saying that s/he is transgender to make a chaos over this discussion.

No one is complaining about trasngender being able to use different bathrooms, many of them use different bathrooms and no one gives a fuck, but this law helps in favor of the criminals and ill-intentioned people, and this is why people are mad.
>>
>>45228
>this law
The status quo was that there was no law. The new laws coming out are the ones like in NC that are banning people from certain bathrooms. It's not that there's deregulation happening that's going to have consequences. It's that there's increased regulation that people are claiming will prevent crime but with faulty logic and no real plan for enforcement.

>No one is complaining about trasngender being able to use different bathrooms

Many people are. Especially the religious right.
>>
>>45231
There is increased regulation because of people lack of common sense, If people does not understand why a minimum of privacy is required when using places that divides people by gender, they will make a law to enforce it.
Laws indeed prevent crime for the most part, but it does not actively prevent them from happening, it just gives people right to intervene in such occasions.

>Many people are
Keep avoiding the point, maybe I will stop replying and you will feel like you won.
>>
>>45232
So you'll be the first in line to check every person's genitals as they enter the bathroom?

You aren't making any sense. How to enforce? How to regulate? Why do you want someone with the outward appearance of a man to be enabled to go into the restroom? Because someone like Buck Angel now has to use the women's restroom, so it would appear MORE normal for someone appearing as a man to enter a restroom.

>>45228
>Transgender are the best people in the world and would never commit crimes
This law did not exist prior to 2016. Transgenders did. There were zero instances of rape by a Trans to someone else in the bathroom. Zero instances prior to the law of someone seriously claiming to be Trans as an excuse to go to the bathroom and rape someone.

They aren't the best people in the world (who is perfect?) , but I'm sure you're the kind of person to point out "look, most of those firearm fatalities in media were black on black niggers crime!" because it is true that they wildly skew gun statistics. Apply the same categorical scrutiny to everything to be taken seriously.

You bet your ass once Subway Jared is out, he will have the freedom to use public bathrooms. Why is this okay, but not for someone who has never been convicted?
>>
>>44655
daily reminder that straight people use public bathrooms to have sex ALL THE FUCKING TIME. There are entire genres of porn built around having sex in public bathrooms. Often there are people using the bathrooms who notice what's going on
>>
>>45093
>Society is giving you a clear sign to kill yourself.
So terrorism is okay when whole society is a terrorist?
How about let’s turn the table?

>>45094
>We don’t want you, we will help you.
Trumplogic.

>>45100
>please use the male restroom if you have a penis,
>and the female restroom if you have a vagina.
Is she supposed to present her genitals to people in the bathroom to prove her legitimacy and make them feel even more comfortable?

>>45091
>Why can't you just pee in the men's bathroom to make the people around you more comfortable?
I am male and I'm not comfortable when other men enter men’s bathroom. How do I know they won't rape me?

People are dumber than apes!
>>
>>46084
you're not well
>>
>>44655
Good lordy that's a clickbaity thread title if ever I saw one.
>>
>>44655
This whole bathroom discussion concerns only marginal amount of people, yet I have to read every day about it on different forums. I doubt no one cares if a boy who looks like a girl uses girls' bathrooms or the opposite.

This is more like a libreralist crusade against the definition of sexes in general. The bathroom-caust is just an excuse, and a very poor one.
>>
Wonder when we're going to have gender education in schools as all these SJW types become way entrenched in academia, even moreso than now, and then eventually politics

Be on the watch for the first transgender congressperson
>>
>>46148
It's a new wave of forced acceptance, a simple fad that will come and go. The upside to this is that it unites Republicans on more issues, and when it does blow over, a new group of young people who see the absurdity in the array of new genders will remain more right winged then if this hadn't happened. Looking about 3-4 years out.
>>
>>46150
Close, but I think the new batch of insufferable right wing brats will themselves be Trannypublicans.
>>
>>44696
/news/ was a good board until that damn announcement and then /pol/ and other underage fucks came and started posting stupid shit that would be more appropriate on other boards.
>>
>>46148
I don't see much wrong in having that be a part of sex ed. Health classes are barely a semester in length, and it shows. They never touched on stuff like mutations or disabilities either, not even hermaphroditism. The class should really be a year long and separated from gym class.
>>
>>44696
/Pol/ comes here sometimes but usually they're a minority. Report and safe these posts, hope the mods come by and keep blatant racism off this sub
>>
>>46381
>sub
This isn't the navy boy.
>>
>>46381
>/Pol/
>sub
Go back to redd!t.
>>
>>46387
>>46389
He probably said that just to bait responses.
>>
>>46418
>implying we are not baiting him into baiting us more.
4chan is really just a long endless chain trolls and butthurt.
>>
>>46381
>/Pol/
>P
>sub

this is bait, right?
>>
>>46381
Delete this
>>
>>44655
so basically the schools are bowing down to this policy for the money they might receive to afford the cost of building new bathrooms? yup, just fag us up even more because the school needs more money. bullshit
>>
>>46426
>>46433
>>46418
>>46389
>>46387
Shoot. How do I edit my post?
>>
>>45090>>45090
A man should not use a woman's bathroom. If anything they should have a separate bathroom for your kind.
>>
>>45092
Stop trying to be something your not. You are what gender you were born as. You need to have therapy if you think otherwise.
>>
>>45110
Why should we change laws for the mentally ill 0.05% of the population.
>>
Why can't trans people use the disable toilets? Those are gender neutral toilets.
>>
>>46499
This.

If you are struggling with Gender Identity Disorder, than you are emotionally and mentally handicapped and should be allowed to use the bathroom you deserve.

Not trolling, I really believe that this is a good way to handle the problem.
>>
>>46481
;)
>>
>>44655

do people actually care which toilet you use in America or is it just media hype of a non-issue?

UK fag here; it's not uncommon to just use whatever toilet is closer. Not against the law either and less floor piss in the ladies room.

noone cares either.
>>
>>46531

>America is still growing up.
>>
>>46531
It's just media hype. No one really gives a crap.
>>
>>46534

figured as much. Glad to hear as I like the US.

Your media doesn't put out the best image to the world.

I visit; everybody is lovely
Turn on TV; sounds like a country of puritan religious retards trying to drag you back to the 50's when women stayed in the kitchen and black's can't sit on the bus.
>>
>>46526
lol
>>
>>46186
Boards always go to shit once they're listed
>>
>>46535
Americans are so brainwashed and easily influenced by the media, many of them fail to realize this. Basically they aim to exaggerate and this can cause mass hysteria.

Whenever there's a plane that goes down they paint it as terrorism (they'll say it's inconclusive, but heavily imply terrorism) and the next day will do a report on islam. Then it turns out it was a crash or something and they'll sneak that in for 5 seconds.

There was a big freakout when north korea threatened with nuclear weapons, people thought we'd be going to war or bombed, because the media hyped it. There is no prominent threat, it's talk to make kek jong look strong but they won't tell you that.

ONE case of ebola in the US and people thought it would be a pandemic, stocking up food and water, then? Turns out she was an american who got it in africa and came home for treatment. No threat.

They'll occassionally exploit LGBT because it gets christian conservatives in a twist when the reality is, it's not a big deal.

If they have the chance to put "unarmed black man" in a headline, they will, because it boosts viewership.

Fuck, they've even reported on that "charlie charlie" game as if it were a dangerous satanic ritual when it was just pure bullshit. Any 2shocking4u shit americans will believe will be reported on, ad nauseam, while inconvenient news is suppressed.
>>
Another reason to vote for trump !
>>
>>46573

What is the goal of keeping you all petrified? Unless someone is cashing in it almost sounds like they are fucking with you just because they can.

I remember the Kim jong nuke threat outburst. Do you know how it was reported here?

"North Korea needs corn"

that was basically it. Apparently he does it every time they need food. He could just ask for it but can't seem weak.

You also mentioned ebola; which reminded me of this: give a quick watch if you fancy a laugh:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lAz-F1QnyCk
>>
>>46592
Corporate media makes money off of advertising. 2shocking4u "reporting" makes more people turn on the television which means more money from advertisers.

This is why shock-jock radio has infiltrated 24 hour news stations like Fox and CNN. I don't know whether to laugh or puke when journalism majors start talking about ethics
>>
Ugh. When did everyone and everyhing become a faggot pussy.... was it tumblr really? Or is it cause of the faggot grunge generation raising these mutants
>>
>>46381
you should check out reddit.com
>>
>>44826
I don't think there's an actual law (correct me if I'm wrong) about men using the men's and women using the women's. I think it's more of a cultural norm.
>>
>>47723
you should check out /pol/
>>
>>44800
To be fair, if a guy goes into a woman's restroom, that causes alarm, but now people would not be concerned if a guy walks into a women restroom.
>>
>>45110
democracy isn't fair, it is majority rules
>>
>>45184
I doubt bathrooms are so secluded that no one notice molestation going on, and if they were; it wouldn't matter if the person was trans or not. If a cis, straight pedophile sees a bathroom he feels is secluded enough to go to the girl's room to find some innocent girls to prey on, what the fuck is going to stop him? Sure as fuck not the sign on the door saying "women".

As for highschool bathrooms, this shit is getting blown way the fuck out of proportion. I highly doubt any kid in the right fucking mind would dress like a girl and pretend to be trans to see some girls pee.

That being said, I think it's pretty easy to tell that I don't think this should be a matter of protecting kids' innocence, and acting like they're going to be raped if trans people are allowed to piss where they want. It is very clearly a matter of how our society should treat people with mental illness. On the right, we have people calling trans people fags and equating them to pedophiles. On the left, people act like having a mental illness is something to be ashamed of to the point of being triggered if the matter is addressed as it should be.

Rant over
>>
>>47899
The whole outrage is a cover for the really twisted bullshit regarding trans and gay rights in the workplace. You can no longer bring up a civil suit in state court. While the bathroom shit will likely get repealed, the other slimy rules and addendums will get to stay.

The whole article needs to be tossed out, preferably at the same time as the NCGA.
>>
>>46497
It's not already a law. Why should we make laws against the .05% of the population to make them less comfortable all of the time whereas you only have to feel icky for five minutes, the singular time you will ever encounter a transgender fag in the bathroom?

I fucking hate statist filth like yourself. For fucks sake do we really need the government to tell us what bathrooms we can use?
>>
>>47956
I'm not really sure what point you're making, or what the ncga is. When I looked it up all I got was the national corn growers association
>>
Why can't they just use the handicap washroom and be happy with that. Its a mental/physical/hormonal quirk/mutation. That makes them the way they are. The lgbt community has a super high suicide rate aswell. Pointing towards mental illness. To put the blame on society for making them feel bad. Is a stretch. Many dont feel right in their own bodies as it is. I think we need to stop mutilating these people. And start working towards a fix/cure that can prevent body dysmorphia. And other illnesses.
>>
>>48195
This.

Its the same with obesity. Instead of shaming them/making concessions (larger seats on airplanes etc). We need to double our efforts to fix the problem at its root. Which is addiction and poor food supply.
>>
>>47960
No, we don't. Which is why it's retarded that Obama is pushing this shit. Did you even read this thread?
>>
>>45091
Why can't blacks just go pee in the black restroom to make the white people more comfortable?

I'm not saying they're rapists or anything, but can't they see that the white people around them don't want blacks in their space?
>>
>>48203
If state governments weren't enacting stupid ALEC laws then Obama wouldn't care.
>>
>>48256
>Why can't baldies just go pee in the bald restroom to make the men with hair more comfortable?

>I'm not saying they're rapists or anything, but can't they see that the white people around them don't want cueballs in their space?

just because you wanna trivialize things by changing the words around doesnt take from the gravity of the situation. you're not a robot. you can see with your own senses what makes sense and what doesnt. stop trying to be the catalyst for a new age theres an entire world around you in struggle and this is what you choose to fight for
>>
It seems to me to be a way for the pervert rapist guys to get into the women's washroom and Barry is either in agreement with those guys or he's a coward and a copout. But then I feel "child, mother, father" in my heart to be love, which obviously means nothing to barry. Depriving a child of a mother or a father is neglect, abuse and trauma. I think really bad stuff happens to some people and they get severely confused. I hope they get better. It's so sad how messed up they are.
>>
>>44655
Why not simply make transgender washrooms? That way you have proper females going to proper female washroom, proper males going to proper male washroom and proper transgender going to transgender washroom. Transgender minority obviously has their own state of mind and situation when it comes to sexuality. If they allow a man who feels like a woman to go to female washroom and vice versa then it would be fair for all washrooms to become coop washrooms. Hence, eliminating segregation of the sexes when it comes to wc completely. That way the issue will get lost in the void of equality. Yes, the current generation might experience slight discomforts but it will eventually pass and we'd be better for it. The sexes shouldn't be seen as different nations. We're all variations of the same species. Animals in the wild all go poop and pee in the same place, which is all over the place. Maybe we can learn something from them by uniting ourselves, taking differences and arousal out of wc and everyone goes to same washrooms.
>>
>>44800

This. It's so weirdly stupid. Like, yeah, I'm sure someone who cares so little for the law that they're going to rape a stranger in a public bathroom was just petrified by that little lady symbol telling him he can't go in there. Everyone knows that public etiquette is rapist kryptonite! Now they're all going to go on a rape parade without that cartoon dress standing in their way anymore! Rape is legal now!

Where do these people think transgender people were shitting before all this started being talked about?
More importantly, where do they think they're GOING to be shitting if not their preferred bathrooms? All opposing that right does is ensures that transmen who look and sound like men are going to have to use womens' restrooms, and transwomen who look and sound like women are going to have to use mens' rooms. So a man could STILL just walk into a womens' restroom and lie "it's cool, I was born a chick, I have to use this one by law" and rape someone THAT way. In fact it'd be even EASIER, they don't even have to wear a wig!
Except, of course, that's never going to happen, due to said ridiculousness of that whole scenario. So all that's really going to happen is women potentially being made uncomfortable at having to share their bathroom with someone who actually looks and sounds like a man, instead of a transwoman who puts utmost effort into NOT looking or sounding like a man, on a hormonal scale.
>>
>>45090
>having to pee
Fucking deviant. Everyone knows real women don't pee, they just powder their noses in there!
>>
>>47992
NCGA is the North Carolina General Assembly, you know, the guys who pushed hb2. Maybe you should read the article next time.
>>
>>49445
huhuhuhuh
>>
>>49438
I have a hard time trying to figure out if you want unisex bathrooms or segregated transgender bathrooms. I don't really care as long as I can keep my urinals.
>>
I think the best solution is to make all school bathrooms unisex.
>>
>>50300
Starship Troopers, anyone? I think you might be right.
>>
>>44848
But I'm a transgender republican politican, you bigoted shitlord.
>>
Why cant teachers tell students that they have hormone imbalance
>>
>>44655
How long till race war or anarchy in america?
There 50~100 possibilites of psychos or american psychos related to latest victims...

I say atleast something may come before june is over.
And if not then july"
>>
>>50704
Never
>>
>>44707
also women have more infections if they access the shitter, I think it is more of a health issue anyway who thought it would be a good idea to use the same shitter ? Iv`e taking a piss in a womens bathroom before but asked for permission also it was a public restaurant, the owner a women said just use the womens restroom felt really uncomfortable.
>>
>>44848
>>44866
http://deadstate.org/more-gop-politicians-have-been-arrested-for-sexual-misconduct-in-bathrooms-than-trans-people/
Original reporting

Yea, they're biased with they're own agenda, but the facts remain the same.

3 Republican Congressmen threatening your bathroom safety, but everyone's still worried about the trans people.
>>
Mmhm
>>
Literal clickbait
>>
non English here. What is a coon?
>>
>>58771
A derogatory name for black people southerners use the term mostly
>>
>>48195
Sorry anon, but that's way too fucking reasonable for either political party.
Don't forget: partisan politics [US] boils down to
>£L£O£A£D£S£
>€EH€
>$MONEY$
t. iron triangle
>>
>>44702
>die out quick

Lol
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.