[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls born this year will be '75% more likely to go to university'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 1

File: 543534534.jpg (62KB, 750x422px) Image search: [Google]
543534534.jpg
62KB, 750x422px
https://www.tes.com/news/school-news/breaking-news/girls-born-year-will-be-75-more-likely-go-university-boys

>Girls born this year will be 75 per cent more likely to study for a degree than their male classmates if action is not taken to address a growing university gender gap, according to a report.

>Around five-sixths of universities and colleges have more female than male students, a study published by the Higher Education Policy Institute (HEPI) think tank reveals.

>But apart from initial teacher training courses, only two institutions have set targets for 2016/17 on recruiting more men.

>The report argues that failing to address the issue now is simply storing up problems for the future.

>Dealing with the under-achievement of young men at university does not interfere with tackling other inequalities in the system - such as the gap between rich and poor, it says.

>In a foreword to the report, UCAS chief executive Mary Curnock Cook says: "On current trends, the gap between rich and poor will be eclipsed by the gap between males and females within a decade."

>According to UCAS in 2015 the entry rate for 18 year old women in 2015 was 9.2 percentage points higher than for men, making them 35 per cent (proportionally) more likely to enter than men. These differences were the highest recorded.
>>
And theyll all get wasteful degrees and flood the market making 4 year degrees even more useless
>>
men will always be lazier than women because they live comfortable pampered rich white lives
>>
yay for equality
>>
>>44434
I'm a proud African-American with a PHD you fucking racist
>>
Because any useful society constructive skills are learnt through apprenticeships and not 8 years in uni studying art / gender.
>>
>>44431
Because most guys know University is a huge fucking scam unless you're smart enough for hard science and maths.
>>
>>44434
>Men are always rich white guys
???
>>
And most of them will get woman's studies
>>
>>44515
other races don't have a male sex
>>
>>44433
>>44462

>muh blue collar / trade school meme

Another clueless liberal.

I'm making well over $350k a year now (after tax) and even thinking of starting my own practice, all because I went to med school and got into a good surgical residency afterwards.

Like to see some blue-collar cuckboi make that kind of money with his wagecuck job.
>>
>>44431
>Girls 75% more likely to waste their time with a worthless money sink.

News at 11
>>
>>44539
they still gonna earn less coz they are dumb bitches
>>
>>44532
I am very confused why you think (1) that has anything to do with liberalism, (2) that a surplus of wasteful degrees doesn't necessarily increase the value of medical degrees (like yours, ostensibly), (3) what that has to do with trades, and (4) what you're even trying to argue at all and why you're being so caustic about it.
>>
>>44532
Shut the fuck up

The only reason you have such high wages is because of your fucking racket where they set a hard limit on the amount of doctors, not because more people can't do the job.

Telling someone to become a doctor to make a living is like telling someone to become a basketball player.

That aside... A blue-collar worker with the same drive/talent it takes to become a doctor would 100% be making more money.

Going into medicine to make money is retarded because if you have the ability to get into medicine you have the ability to become a banker making half a mil before you hit 30.

While surgeons at the earliest start making decent money at 30.
>>
>>44539
university is for normies, who wants to indebt themselves for a piece of paper that says you've read some books. if you're not a worthless piece of shit chances are you'll still be able to get that job without a degree in anthropology
swear people actually come back stupider than when they left
>>
It might be because now UK degrees cost £9000 a year even from a shitty mc-college that only do 2 day a week vocational courses. The government also recently stopped providing grants to poor students entirely and replaced it with a maximum of an £8000 a year loan.

Currently, with the vast amount of people (thus competition) going to uni, little promise of a secure job at the end of it, with the likelihood of having to do at least 1 year of unpaid interning and the prospect of a £51,000 debt for three years, who the fuck wants to put themselves through that?

Don't even think about the debt for med school or for masters.
>>
>>44571

Wage gap is actually a myth
>>
Its awright, my wife can earn money, i will be home playing vidya with my kids.
>>
>>44612
It's why I didn't go to uni 2bh, I'm from a very poor household and I just couldn't afford it.

May god forever curse the Labour party for pricing the poor out of education.
>>
>>44623

It was the Tories and ironically the 'we'll make university free again' lib-dems that put the price up to 9 grand a year. Labour may have done it initially but it was still affordable for the most part and we had fairly generous grants for students from low income families.

The main problem with the tuition increase and why it's a total fuck-fest is because the government is still under-writing the loans, the tax payer still pays for them, so it provides a buffer between the student and the uni, This has allowed university tuition to become completely non-competitive because it's the government putting the money forward, essentially removing any supply/demand price-finding that could occur. That's why every single degree course no matter what it's subject, resources available to students, quality of lecturers etc. is always at the maximum cost. It's essentially identical to the inflationary effect that occurs in the US health system.

This means that effectively, the UK government has now turned education into a method of permanently indebting the nation.It doesn't even matter if most people don't manage to pay it off, because the courses were never worth as much as they were sold for any way. And because everyone's got or is getting a degree, you have to get one otherwise there's no way you'll get a job. It doesn't even matter if people remain impoverished or become permanent renters because of a 40 year debt hanging over their head, because the people who devised this system and currently the ones who could change it are all landlords.

Know your enemy mate. New Labour were shit but the government now is on a whole other level of malevolent corruption.
>>
>>44617
Wage gap is real but its because of womens life choices it happens.

They choose less paying jobs more and stop working to have kids and start a family.
>>
>>44600

You sound immensely jealous, bitter, and angry. You're no doubt a NEET or part of the working poor. Pity.

It's actually very much possible to accomplish all that I have if you just put your mind to it and work hard, but it seems this generation is simply too lazy and entitled to do even that. I got a full scholarship to med school, by the way.

>That aside... A blue-collar worker with the same drive/talent it takes to become a doctor would 100% be making more money.

Please don't make me laugh. And crack open an economics textbook sometime, it would prevent you from looking quite the fool as you are now.

>Going into medicine to make money is retarded because if you have the ability to get into medicine you have the ability to become a banker making half a mil before you hit 30.

Do you even know what a 'banker' does? What types of positions and roles there are in the finance industry? Or have you just seen one too many Hollywood movies like "Wall Street" starring Michael Douglas and are now just spouting utter garbage?

I went into surgery not because I wanted to be rich but because I am passionate about the subject. The monetary compensation is just an added bonus.
>>
>>44431
B-but oppression OP a-and affirmative action, right?
>>
>>44689
That's not what he came off as at all though. I think you might just be a fag anon
>>
>>44689
O hoho here we go love you high class doctor types... That's right buddy us lowly working class people are just a bunch of dumb retards that you guys feel sorry for all the time. That's right I must just be a jealous prick anon. Even though just by the way you word you're replys I can tell you think you're shit don't stink.
>>
Universities have already been shown to prefer male candidates over more qualified females due to this "gender gap". Historically, when a female student failed they blamed her intelligence. When a male student failed they blamed the system/teachers. Which continues to be true today. In China the male to female ratio is off, skewed in higher male students. But females are still in the top of their class, more successful at university. And the parents and male students blame the teachers for not encouraging their boys and blame the media for making boys "effeminate". If your son would rather play sports than study or play video games than volunteer, earn scholarships, do extra credit etc. It's their own fault and not the system. It's been this way for a while. Hopefully the next generation gets their shit together or else you're going to be seeing some drastic fucking changes.
>>
>>44720
Why is it their fault?

Let some people be athletes, who gives a fuck with everyone going to school nowadays.
>>
>>44689
I made 150k my first year as a sailor after graduating from a state college with no debt. I don't pay for malpractice insurance and I worked during the five extra years you spent in school. Oh yeah and I only work half the year.

I'm just jealous of all of my bosses who only have highschool diplomas and pull in 200k.

You sure showed us who's boss by wasting the best years of your life.
>>
>>44720
This is the exact opposite of what I'm experiencing at the graduate level in America. What country are you from?
>>
>>44619
Women rarely marry down.

The biggest complaint among college educated women is that they can't find a man of similar "success" to settle down with. The reason is because those men know they have the pick of the litter when it comes to successful women and have no reason to settle down... yet.
>>
As a femdom lover, this is incredibly erotic. But seriously, this is horrible for society.
>>
>>44431
and they're getting nursing/ heathcare degrees that earn less than half of what tradies make, while being 30k in debt

they aren't doing eng, that's for sure
>>
>>44440
Yes, sexism is still a problem. This is another example of how the Patriarchy is oppressing women. Although it might look like boys have it worse here it's actually the Patriarchy backfiring, and we all need to check our male privilege
>>
>>44434
>two posts in
>already found the sjw cuck
>>
>>44742
http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-sailors-salary-300-000-if-he-works-for-larry-ellison-1426013584
This you?
>>
>>44754
my concern is that this won't help with gender roles being changed at all

there will simply be less relationships since these educated women won't want to have guys less educated than themselves
>>
>>44850
>tfw going to uni means you'll have many qts two decades younger than you
>>
>>44851
i just want a qt dom educated gf is that SO MUCH TO ASK?
>>
>>44532
I'm a liberal who also hates the trades meme. I could never in a million years afford to live where my parents raised me if I went into plumbing or welding. It's not a liberal/conservative thing, it's just that blue collar attitudes are strong on 4chan because a lot of people didn't grow up in environments that made them ambitious.
>>
>>44852
Fetlife name?
>>
>>44852
Yes.
>qt
>dom
>educated
pick zero
>>
>>44431

Unless they start making up new science /engineering degrees male pop won't increase.

They'll just keep sacking in demented birds looking to study feminism for their arts degree.

Doesn't really matter either, not like there is a major shortage of hospitality jobs going, all these women will end up employed.
>>
>>44850

Yes, relationships are/will be extremely strained, childhoods/adolescents will be ruined beyond repair. Either the mom or the dad has to take off 5-6 years from work for each child, the parental bond is necessary for a healthy society.

It's not about gender roles anymore, it's about what's best for the children. Women need to be okay with being stay-at-home moms and relying on their husbands instead of letting feminists telling them it's oppression.

"I could have stayed home and baked cookies" ~ Hillary, what a shitty female role model for society...
>>
>>44796
No posts in, already found the newfag
>who are you quoting
>>
>>44431
muh soggy knees!
>>
>>44689
either bait or a faggot

I hope one of your patients has aids and spits blood in your eyes, anon.
>>
>>44689
>Dear Diary, today I was a successful doctor on an anonymous image board.
>>
>>44920
sjw cuck confirmed.
>>
>>44434
this
>>
>>44907
I agree entirely. She could be a potential criminal and she gets practically a free pass from the public, because she didn't do nuffin.
>>
>>44431
Things are looking up, then.

Soon men will be primary homemakers, and my life will finally make sense.

I can't wait for the day that women finally realize how easy they had it.
>>
>>45061
I want that.
>>
>>44633
This is exactly what happened in America with government education loans.
>>
>>44784
No, we do not.
But you need to get your head checked for believing these ridiculous liberal memes.
>>
>>45081
get b8ed fag
>>
>>44532
Yea, I don't think they're getting med degrees.
>>
>>44532
I know it's bait, but 7/10, made me reply.

I'm one of those blue collar workers. I've been working as an elevator mechanic for going on 8 years. I was hired on with just a GED, worked my ass off, and eventually got into a supervisory position. I'm non-union, my base salary is just over $100k, and I get commissions from sales, which put me last year at $315k.

So, can a drop out mook make doctor wages? Sure, you just have to work for it.
>>
>>44431
>Lets celebrate more people with useless "education" ,debt and no future
>Lets celebrate men weeded out of education,they don't fit affirmative action criterias
but muh stronk womyn...
>>
>>44532
My uncle makes more than that by owning his own plumbing company.
>>
But all these women are doing is useless shite. A degree in gender studies isn't going to put bread on your table, while a degree in medicine, archaeology, or physics certainly will.
>>
>>45253
Thyssenkrup, or Honeywell?
>>
>>44532
Lmao I make just as much a year and I didn't even finish high school. Get cucked with your shitty degree while my company only grows bigger and stronger.
>>
>>45363
Those're union companies. If I were in the union, I'd be making more, but probably not any comissions.
I work for a mid sized independent company covering a few cities in Texas, we're doing well enough to compete with the big guys and sneak a nice market share from them.
>>
>>44431
womens issues: not reaching potential, not getting as filthy rich as men

mens issues: mental illness, getting killed, dying at work, being homeless etc etc

>better help women LOL!!1!

simply epic
>>
>>44431
>It's cuz dey smartr
COLLEGE BUBBLE PLEASE POP
>>
>>45376
>my company

Way to be vague and lie just to one-up someone with a better job than you.
>>
>>45432
B.bb..b-but muh fart rape, muh manspreading. Womyn are so oppressed!
>>
>>44500
>Hard sciences
>Money
I laughed. A degree in math will earn you a lot if you apply it to stats, but something like pure Chemistry or Bio? Surprisingly poor.
If you really want money in those fields, make sure your degree says "engineering" on the end of it.
>>
>mfw university is free and great uality in my country
>>
>>45253
>Everybody can get a well paying management position!

When will this nonsensical meme end?
>>
>>45432
Kill off men and the world would have no issues.
>>
>>44443
so close to quints
>>
>>45980
Now I'm curious
>>44444
>>
>>45982
:-(
It's got to still be in the archive though right? Can't be that old...
>>
>>45982
>>45983
Enjoy friends
http://archive.nyafuu.org/news/thread/44444/
>>
>Spend tens of thousands of dollars on liberal arts degree
>Be mired in student debt till you're forty, or later because there's even less chance of your degree getting you a job since there are ever more liberal arts graduates flooding the market

"Hah, stupid boys! They're not going to university like we are!"

I'm positive that you could get more women trying to kill themselves if you spun men having higher suicide rates as a positive. They'd screech SEXIST and start blowing their brains out along the wall to prove that girls are better than boys are.
>>
Chick looking into the camera is HOT.
>>
Bitches be mirin' (in student debt for the rest of their natural lives)
>>
>>46005
Nah, they'd just redefine what suicide means to include something lame like drawing frowny faces on your hands in sharpie, then complain that society is sexist for only tracking traditionally "masculine" forms of suicide.
>>
>>45935
>everyone can get a doctoral position
When will this meme end?>>45979
>>
>>46005
They already claim that suicide is Patriarchy backfiring, and is actually an example of our misogynistic society.

>>46018
They sort of do that with suicide attempts. What qualifies as an attempt is blurry and taking a few pills with zero chance of actually killing yourself (something women do more than men) counts as an attempt
>>
>>44431
Are we entering the era of femdom leaders?
>>
>>45061
Have fun cleaning up diarrhea vomit.
>>
>>44532
>Libs
>Blue collar

You fucking wot?
>>
>>44433
This. And then they'll bitch about the gender wage gap. My idiot female cousin went for some shit degree. She makes little money. When she found out I was gunna be a plumber she said "they dont make very much money"

I said "ill br making more than you in my first year apprentice than you make now and will be making almost 3 times as much as you when I get my license" to which she replied, "to plunge toilets"?
>>
>>44532
>350k
Kek
>>
>>44854
Sure is Cuckifornia / New York in here.
>>
>>44532

I'm on my way actually. I have earnt over 6 figures scaffolding. Now I own my own growing business.

While you did school I fucked around and traveled the world for a decade.

I'm not uncomfortable and I get to live in the country off of my hard work.

All from a knuckle dragging job start.
>>
I always found it rather hillarious that in my bio-chem classes, there always were like 5 boys and 30 girls, yet it always was the boys who were to become doctors, and the girls stopped at being nurses, despite them doing a lot better than us grade wise
>>
>>44532
all that money won't make you any less of a shit person anon

provided you're not lying, which you are
>>
>>46043
I want to feel mad, can I get a sauce on that first one?
>>
>>44431
why? did overlord Satan promise them the positions before there even born, this is shit is complete bullshit.
>>
>>44532
>supposedly a Doctor
>says wagecuck
I generally don't consider NEETs to be doctors, but whatever keeps you from a 9mm retirement plan man.
>>
>>46460

>assuming anyone on 4chan is anything more than a angry 18 year old NEET
>>
>>44907

>It's not about gender roles, it's just about needing to force women to stay at home and and fulfill the gender roles.
>>
>>44431
Can we make a university for men?

Wait no, can we make two, so we can stick all the niggers in one and get them out of the way?
>>
>>44633
It's a good example of why giving people loans to pay for stuff always turns into a racket. It doesn't make things affordable, it just jacks up the prices until they match the loans.
>>
>>44754
As another femdom lover, the degrees they are teaching have nothing to do with femdom.
>>
>>46476
>Or have them graduate with something other than a gender studies degree so they can make enough money that Dad can stay home.

Seriously, are you trolling or actually this retarded?
>>
>>46506

Even if this was one of the reasons that costs have gone up it is far from the only reason.

The tax base is not funding the universities because politicians and older citizens don't want to pay for services that they aren't using (anymore, they already benefited from cheap school). Doug ducey from as is the best example he went to Arizona state and his first year in office he cuts state support by 1/8 in a system that was already struggling from the housing crash. Not to mention the state constitution says higher Ed should be as close to free as possible.

Also students expect to live in resort style dorms and have more disposable income than the average working adult.

Increase in management fees is also part of the problem. Faculty aren't getting great wages and are even pushed into adjunct positions but the rise of the business model is creating tons of over paid and over compensated admins.

The reasons for the cost increase for university education is varied to say the least.
>>
>>46505
you sir are a damned idiot.
>>
>>45346
>medicine, archaeology, or physics

One of these is not like the other
>>
>>44431
How does the think tank group HEPI project trends into the future?
>Girls born this year [2016] will be 75 per cent more likely to study for a degree than their male classmates...

>
>>
>>44431
Watch in 5-10 years this study or others like it will be used to justify "free tuition" or federal funding increases. Student debt is patriarchy!
>>
>>46621
It really is depressing that our tax dollars probably will go to pay off some chicks Feminist Dance Studies degree. Half the non-STEM majors are just SJW brainwashing now, and the male taxpayers are going to fund it.
>>
Why should we blame women when the university system is corrupt in general? Women are our friends and lovers, not our enemy. This is a symptom of far greater societal problems preventing the economic mobility of young men. Students are just doing what they are told will make them successful only to have reality give them the finger. Wall Street is exploiting this situation as it always does. This is not new.
>>
>>46621

The American people will be coerced into bailing out the university admins, not the students. Our pool of doctors will continue to shrink as our pool of lawyers and pseudo-political degree holders grows and changes the legal landscape to enrich their class financially. Healthcare will continue to get more expensive, and blue collar America will continue getting choked out of existence. Steel mills will close, manufacturing will become more and more automated. The military will continue to expand as more people become desperate for money and America will look even more like the dystopian society in Starship Troopers. This is the trajectory we are currently on.
>>
>>46664
>Half the non-STEM majors are just SJW brainwashing now

That's a bit of an exaggeration, but a substantial subset of university departments are cardboard cutouts of their respective fields that exist to provide political and financial clout for the university administrators. The more departments, the more federal money they receive.

In the process of doing this, universities learned the way to control the reform debate is to subvert and distract it with petty identity politics.
>>
>>44944
Lol
>>
There's university for men. It's called polytechnic or engineering school.
>>
>>46697
Women are the enemy, these policies are designed to pander to them and fight da ebul paytrearkee!

Fuck them.
>>
>>44532
I don't think most blue collar workers are liberals. Maybe the people who make your coffee at Starbucks, and shit like that. Actual blue collar works are the people who have skills in a useful trade.

Anyways, with my bluecollor cuckboi job I have, I will be responsible for human life in the next week than you will in your entire career.

Just because someone didn't want to go into medicine/whatever doesn't make their job any less important.

You're just an entitled prick who probably has a wife that is fucking your best friend in your while you're at work.
>>
>>44434

>Only whites have men, other races are entirely Amazonian.
>>
>>44635

I'm assuming that is what he meant.

The "Gender Wage Gap" is often spoken of as if the average woman actually makes 15-20% less than the average man, which is obviously not true. It's once you compare the mean wages of each genders is there a discernible gap, and like you said that's only because of the fact that men are more ambitious, have a lesser tendency to stop working to start a family and are willing to work less flexible hours and more dangerous/deadly jobs.
>>
>>46664
In my brother's chem class the professor urged students to vote for sanders
>>
>>45901
Bioengineering sure, but chem eng has gone down the shitter with the oil prices recently.
>>
Women are more studious than men.

They are more likely to be teachers, nurses, social workers, things the country actually needs.

Nowadays young men want to drink, do drugs and some pretend to be NEETs for 4 years barely passing or attending classes.

Young women feel like they have something to prove so they put more effort and universities are finally noticing.
>>
This board reeks of bitter /r9k/ NEETs

How many slackers do you know that are female?

Now think about all the male slackers you know
>>
>>47371
This still isn't good. Teachers and social workers get paid shit for long hours. If women are 'settling' for less glamorous positions, why would they ask for higher pay? Also, see >>46364.

>>47373
From my experience, it's about the same either way. I mean, if you party too much, you party too much, it's not really a gender thing.
>>
>>44532
I have only a high school diploma and as a manager I make $200,000 annually including stock options. My brother, a union construction worker for ~35 years, retired at the age of fifty six. A diploma is absolutely no substitute for skills, and it follows that you don't need one to make good money.
>>
>>47568

>I have only a high school diploma and as a manager I make $200,000 annually

be more subtle with the b8 next time kid
>>
>>47382
>teachers
>long hours
kek, confirmed for never actually having a real world job. You realize they get 3 months off right? Name one job that pays more than a teacher and gets half as much free time.
>>
>>47577

>what is summer school

I'm a teacher and I have worked full-time (50+ hours a week) every summer. So have all the other teachers I know.
>>
>>47371
And men are more likely to be scientists, engineers, doctors, surgeons, firefighters, things society depends upon

Schools have cut everything that helps boys through school and tailored the teaching to girls, then they give girls preferential treatment when it comes to actually being abled to attend a school

The reason boys are doing worse than women in school is because they are being purposefully excluded
>>
>>44431
men are learning not to build a lifelong debt just because their parents told them to go to UNI when they didnt even know what they wanted to do with their lives yet in the first place.

more women need more time to not work and feel good about themselves
>>
>>44431

It's because men think about then, now, and after. While women only think about now, unless it has to do with family planning.

Men are starting to realize that college/university is a ponzi scheme greatly in favor of Jew overlords and unless you want a profession, getting ahead in life and getting the job you want simply just means either getting a trade, or putting on your best mask and suit and getting to know people. Yeah, sometimes ponzi schemes can work out in your favor, but you need to put in a ton more effort on your part than they do.

If I could go back 5 years ago, I'd tell my younger self to never go to college, or at the very least go to that super cheap community college 35 minutes away for $2000/semester instead of the college you got a scholarship for that was $10k/semester.
>>
Men marry jobless ladies
But is the opposite true in the true sense
>>
>>47681
seconded.

>tfw you have a saxophone degree
>>
Hopefully they can provide us on handling loan and debt money.

Are boys leading succesful in carers besides unicersity??
>>
>>44850
They won't have a choice. My masters course was mostly women. They earn good money and their boyfriends do not. Or they are single.
>>
>>47373
There are female slackers. I know lots of them.
>>
>>44431
Oh but there will still be affirmative action quotas and special scholarships for women because they're "disadvantaged".
>>
Most of them will get useless degrees and be single 30 year olds wondering where all the good men have gone.
>>
>>45901
>Going to college for money
Brainlet detected
>>
>>47804
Remember that British chick who was in the news for the #KillAllWhiteMen tweet, and for banning men and white people from a diversity event at her college?

She was the diversity officer of the university, hosting an event to promote diversity at the school, and banned men because the school needs more women to increase diversity. But the school already had almost twice as many women as men.
"""diversity"""
>>
>>44742
That's pretty cool, what does your boat do and what do you do on it
>>
>>48464
And she was let off by the judge for calling for genocide based on gender and ethnicity, meanwhile there are countless cases of white men saying "nigger" on facebook and being jailed for it. Hell remember the man who got jailed for training his dog to do a Nazi salute?

The UK is a police state if you happen to be white and male.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSF82AwSDiU
here's why
>>
>>48912
I don't know, TedX tend to be complete trash and if it is Scottish it will be massively leftist.
>>
>>44431
>Universities literally offer Women's Studies and have multiple classes that demonize patriarchal societies in history
>Continuous push by left leaning politicians to put more women into STEM and leadership positions
>Feminism now one of the major political platforms, one of the current presidential candidates using it to ride to a possible nomination
>men completely thrown to the wayside
>surprised women are getting into universities more

For fucks sake.
>>
>>44515
>Men are always rich white guys

There is a painful element of truth in this.

Men of low socio-economic status are functionally invisible to women most of the time. They see men in general as being more powerful and privileged than themselves, because those are the only men they have awareness of.
>>
>>48352
It is commonly accepted that going to college increases your lifetime returns from work, subtracting the amount you spent on school
>>
I wonder who has to work the hardest to have a social life and a sex life in school? Men or women?

Men have raging hormones and have to take a lot of time off their studies if they ever want to hope to have a social life and a girlfriend.

All women have to do to have sex or a social life is to answer "Sure lol!" "Cya l8r" on their iphones.

Men have their biology working against them in those crucial school years while women can just pick anything they want easily.
>>
>>50462

a woman's vagina assures her preferential treatment wherever she goes.

Men treat women preferentially and they get all kinds of perks and advantages that we men never have.

Life of a woman is easy. They know they can always depend on men if they have a flat tire or their computer breaks down.
>>
>>50464

women are whores.
>>
>>44532
lol 10/10 you really got under the skins of some beta guys here on 4chan.
in any case, i can't see why anyone should be particularly upset that more women are going to college. there seems to be an underlying presumption that women aren't interested in stem or trade jobs and will just get gender studies or art degrees. While these latter fields are important in their own ways, the presumption simply isn't true. historically, we've been systematically ejected from these fields from blatant sexism in the 19th and 20th century, wage gaps in the latter 20th, and now pays are becoming more equal for White women, but most women still have to undergo a degree of sexual harassment in their corporate and/or stem/trade fields, even after those purely economic setbacks were weeded out.

I'm sure there'll be many arguing that women should just suck it up when it comes to sexual harassment, but seeing the furious shitstorm you all pulled on reply 44532 illustrates you couldn't last a day under the arbitrary criticism most women face without getting into a verbal dick-measuring contest, riddled with profanity, and get yourself fired.
in any case, most women aren't trying to get a PhD in gender studies so they can fight with other women about women. They're getting the jobs historically offered only to men because it has better pay and one can influence the culture of such industries by playing a larger role in the industry itself rather than writing an academic essay about it.

I do agree that some women can find "special treatment" in particular environments because certain boys in their field are all hot and heavy over their vagina. If a woman has the brains to use that to her advantage in more than a financially dependent way, such as Empress Dowager Cixi, and incorporates the man's oversight into her own goals, yumadtho? it wouldn't be something that only women do.
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.