[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARMED ROBBERS STRIPPED NAKED AND BEATEN MERCILESSLY BY NIGERIAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 1

File: gov1.png (157KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
gov1.png
157KB, 400x372px
Nigerians are always ready to mete out jungle justice to the men of the underworld who want to live like kings in the jungle. According to reports, these armed robbers were caught over the weekend at Olowotedo Mowe along Lagos Ibadan express way Ogun state, Nigeria. They were mercilessly beaten by the angry mob before being handed over to the police after being stripped naked and beaten to pulp.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2015/11/weve-never-seen-armed-robbers-beaten.html
>>
Why do people complain about police brutality in the west again?
>>
>>4255
By all means, use the Spoiler Function newfriend.
>>
It's funny how Nigerians are actually trying to improve their country, but American dindus only care about Jordans and BLM protests
>>
>>4264
>>/pol/
>>
>>4315
>Implying he's wrong
>>
>>4264
>>4321
>Black Americans aren't trying to improve the country
>They just want police to stop killing innocent black people and for the justice system to stop discriminating against blacks
You've got to be pretty racist to think that ending racism among police and the courts won't improve the country.
>>
>>4327
>stop killing innocent black people

You mean stop killing black criminals and retards who think it's a good idea to resist arrest?

Riddle me this: If the police are so racist, why do they only seem to be racist against black people? Why isn't the media reporting on all the Asians being gunned down by white supremacist cops? Where's the Asian Lives Matter protests? Could it POSSIBLY be that blacks get into more confrontations with the police because blacks commit more crime?
>>
>>4315
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>4337
yeah you're right, selling cigarettes on the sidewalk definitely deserves a death sentence right? And black people receive longer sentences for the same crimes (even after other factors are accounted for) because... they commit more crimes than white people who committed the same crimes. Great logic.

When have you ever met a racist who was as racist towards asians as they were towards blacks? The KKK didn't go around lynching asians or burning crosses on asian yards. /pol/ rarely even mentions asians. Police and the courts are biased against hispanics, though to a lesser extent than blacks.
>>
>>4375

The issue is that black violence and the prison industrial complex feed off each other. It's not one or the other. There are immense social problems in poor black communities, and there are immense social problems presented by the jail system. The only way to solve it will be by comprehensively addressing both.
>>
Before anyone freaks out about the nature of the punishment, people resort to vigilante justice because the police in these country are pretty much useless (and corrupt)
>>
>>4375
>When have you ever met a racist who was as racist towards asians as they were towards blacks?

And why do you think that might be?
>>
>>4337
>If the police are so racist, why do they only seem to be racist against black people?
did you think this was some hard hitting question?
>>
>>4390
It's meant to point out that if the police are racist against black people, then it's because black people give the police a reason to be racist that other racial minorities do not.
>>
>>4391
If you look at something like NYC stop and frisk data, even accounting for increased criminality amongst blacks they were stopped too much compared to whites.
>>
>>4327
>>4375
>implying Burger police don't kill all races
You have to be pretty brain dead to think the root cause of American police brutality is racism. The vast majority of people shot by police are white: http://www.mintpressnews.com/776-people-killed-by-police-so-far-in-2015-161-of-them-unarmed/209127/
Blacks being shot 'at a rate disproportionate to their total percentage of the population' is due to their disproportionate involvement in crime. You can argue whether or not racism factors in the equation, but it doesn't change the fact that the cause of the problem is you having such a high number of armed, paranoid, overly-aggressive douchebags for cops.
>>
>>4375
>because... they commit more crimes than white people who committed the same crimes. Great logic.
What? Are you seriously saying that someone who re-offends multiple times should receive the same leniency in punishment as a first time offender? Are you retarded?
>>
>>4409
>Are you seriously saying that someone who re-offends multiple times should receive the same leniency in punishment as a first time offender?
Not that guy but wouldn't it depend on the crime and the amount of time served?
>>
>>4327
>selling cigarettes illegally on the street
>strongarm robbery, attacks/charges a cop
>kid points realistic gun at police
>guy carries around a realistic looking gun in a walmart, sees police and, from their perspective, lifts it at them
>carries knife around, refuses to drop it

All innocent. Doing nuffin.
>>
>>4431
Why not shoot attackers in the foot or leg and stop them? Why not shoot dangerous weapons out of the suspects hands? checkmate statists
>>
>>4433
Because that would not stop them. At that range they could still run at the cop and stab him.
>>
>>4255
based niggers
>>
>>4433
When your life is on the line, would you rather put your trust in your super-quick pinpoint accuracy or in a shot that you are reasonably sure is going to be effective?

The torso is the largest body part. It's easy to hit. Hands are small and move around a lot. They're not easy to hit.
>>
>>4433
>faggot that's never used a real gun before or received training talks about how others should aim in regards to the criminal's life
I love this meme
>>
>>4542
Wrong thread.
>>
>>4433
>get shot in the leg because cop is scared of litigation
>shoot him center-mass
Obviously, this is the better series of events.
>>
>>4255
Hey, at least they aren't setting a 16 year old girl aflame for a crime. Unlike another country I know.
>>
>>4256
Because it's a violation of the public trust.
>>
>>4389
Maybe because there wasn't a mass influx of freed Asian slaves treated like second class citizens after the civil war. Just a guess.
>>
>>4433
They train to kill when using a gun. This isn't fallout 4
>>
>>4255
Based tbh
>>
>>4433
>Why not shoot dangerous weapons out of the suspects hands?
>implying this is a real thing
Top kek.
>>
anything to do with blacks on here gets replies kek. stop contributing
>>
>>4661
It worked in Batman: Arkham Asylum though.
>>
>>4375
>/pol/ rarely even mentions asians.
because you're such an expert on what discussions take place on /pol/, aren't you trolly?
>>
>>4411
three strikes, nigger.
>>
>>4411
>and the price of your lawyer
yes.
nothing to do with race.
but for some reason people bring it up all the time, i think they're misinformed or delusional, idk
>>
>>4264
Nigerians are on their way to having a population the size of America. And with the way things are that's just a terrible thing to happen to that country.

Imagine 500 million people in a country that has vigilante mob justice like this constantly.
>>
>>4327
Has tumblr been waiting years for this board to be created so they could come here and post their opinions without people laughing at them, only to realize there's just more 4chan?
This board was a mistake tbh
>>
>>4315
>>/disney/
>>
Hopefully future criminals will remember this.
>>
>>4599
ur retarded
>>
>>5467
Good point.
>>
>>4599
Or maybe it's cause asians are the most hardworking race in the states, don't commit crimes as often, and don't come up with retarded riots even though they are discriminated against in the education system?
>>
>>4599
>>>4389
>Maybe because there wasn't a mass influx of freed Asian slaves treated like second class citizens after the civil war. Just a guess.
Maybe because asians were not selling their own people to each other and then to a far more industrious culture which takes it to a new level of efficiency
>>
>>5668
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery_in_China
>>
>>4409
studies finding racial sentencing gaps accounted for past offenses
>>
>>4960
Isn't Brazil still the same way? And they're supposed to be a new "growing financial power".
>>
>>4433
>Why not shoot dangerous weapons out of the suspects hands?

Because reality isn't a spaghetti western.
>>
>>5720
Brazil has a population comparable to Nigeria, but it is 9 times larger, and have births below replacement rate
>>
>>5668
>Maybe because asians were not selling their own people to each other and then to a far more industrious culture which takes it to a new level of efficiency
Asians are STILL selling their own people to each other.
>>
>>4661
it happened, but the armed suspect was sitting in a chair and a sniper took the shot.
>>
>>4680
Pretty much. Not gonna stop anyone, though.
>>
>>5765
What's the likelihood of the ammunition going off if you do this?
I don't know very much about guns.
>>
>>5720

Brazil > Nigeria

I'd rather not live in either country but Brazil is doing much better than Nigeria is.
>>
>>4383
does poverty cause crime, or does crime cause poverty? since rich people move away from high crime areas, leaving only poor people and criminals
>>
>>5867
>since rich people move away from high crime areas,
They're moving away from street crime so they are safe to do their white collar crimes.
>>
>>5908
you seem to be mostly agreeing with me that crime causes poverty, not theother way rouned
>>
>>5919
No, I'm saying that your wealth determines what kinds of crime you are more prone to.
Poor people rob others.
Slightly richer people pirate.
Rich people cheat with their taxes.
If a rich person wanted somebody robbed, he'd pay somebody else to do it.
>>
>>5926
so you disagree that rich people move away from crime? leaving only the poor and criminal?
>>
>>5928
>so you disagree that rich people move away from crime?
>They're moving away from street crime
Are you being stupid on purpose?
>>
>>5929
you didn't answer my question, just insulted me, is that the way you roll?

ignore the opponents point and ridicule?

lame
>>
>>5930
>you didn't answer my question,
But I did.
I only started ridiculing you when you proved incapable of keeping up with simple context.
>>
>>5931
so you think that rich people prefer to move to high crime rate areas?
>>
>>5934
Are you looking for more ridicule?
The dots are there. I'm sure you can connect them if you try.
>>
>>5935
why not just answer my question? is it because yo uhave no answer, and therefore implictly agree my position is correct?
>>
>>5937
>why not just answer my question?
Because I have answered it and you keep asking for simpler words.

My words aren't even that difficult. I really have no idea how you could possibly fail to understand. Are you mentally handicapped?
>>
>>5938
oh, so you think rich people desire tolive in high crime rate areas?
>>
>>5939
I'll give you one more chance.
What do you think the following sentence means?

"They're moving away from street crime so they are safe to do their white collar crimes."
>>
>>5940
aaah, so they DO move away from crime.. leaving the crime ridden areas more poor? huh, faggot?
>>
>>5941
>aaah, so they DO move away from crime.
From street crime. Not just any crime.
There is a difference.
>>
>>5942
ok, and are the areas they leave poorer or richer?
>>
>>5943
Does that mean you finally got what I said? I am impressed.

And the answer is neither.
The average may sink or rise. But the people don't become richer or poorer just because somebody else leaves.
>>
>>5944
I see, so when rich people move away from crime, the crime ridden area doesn't become poorer?

you fucking idiot, are you paid to be so stupid?
>>
>>5946
You calling anybody an idiot, that's rich.
>>
>>5947
well, I'm off now, but I'm sure any readers will notice you dodging the question over and over

your very low energy, having a hard time tonight

you sound like a lie-be-real, you poor faggot
>>
>>5951
>but I'm sure any readers will notice
Yeah, I'm sure your subscribers won't be disappointed with your performance.
Holy shit, this is sad.
>>
>>5952
it's obvious that rich people move away from crime, and that therefore crime hotspots become poorer, because rich people no longer want to go there and spend their money

so obvious, yet you delude yourself, pathetic

it IS sad, that you can't see something so obvious
>>
>>5955
I thought you retard had gone to bed already.
>>
>>5959
not answering fellow retard?

just casting nasturshums on me

I have to wait for my grill towarm up soI can make some toast, faggot
>>
>>5963
>not answering fellow retard?
A discussion needs at least two participants, not one meme-spammer and a person doing the thinking.
>>
>>5965
so start thinking and actually answering the points, but you can't, because you are fixed in your opinions and facts have no bearing upon it

are you a crybully?
>>
>>5968
But I just told you one person thinking does not suffice if the other guy is just a blithering idiot.
>>
>>5971
so stop being a blithering idiot f a m
>>
>>4573
> trusting strangers with guns
> not just owning your own
>>
>>6294
That means taking the law into your own hands.
If you decide to do that and abolish the police, civilization dies.
>>
>>6380
more so I think it would lead to more situations like in the article.
>>
>>6772
That's the first stage.
Second stage is the loss of trust in each other.
Third stage is chaos.
>>
>>4599
Why aren't their Irish ghettos in America? There were plenty of Irish slaves.
>>
>>4393
the cicle of racism will not end while there are still reason to believe in said racism, but sure the problem are the racist cops and not the black culture right hommie?
>>
>>8100
There's no reason to believe in racism or any stereotype. It's one thing to say that you should trust a group of guys dressed in a manner thugs tend to dress, and acting in that kind of way, and another to actually believe in it.
>>
>>4433
Why did seven people reply to this person? This is obvious bait. Come on /news/, stop being retarded.
>>
>>8428
This new "bait" mind set is really hurting 4chan. There's nothing wrong with responding to bait. The only thing that *is* a problem is getting angry.
>>
I'd hate to be accused of a crime in a third-world country. All it takes is the point of a finger and the whole town is on your ass. Doesn't even matter if you're guilty or not, they just want somebody to blame.
>>
>>8480
>Doesn't even matter if you're guilty or not, they just want somebody to blame.
That's normal for humans. Things go differently here because we delegate the enforcement of the law to professionals that we choose to trust.
When that trust is broken, it's back to pitchforks and lynching.
>>
>>8480
How about vigilantism in 1st world countries? It already happens with sex offenders and I don't think anyone is really concerned if someone goes after a pedophile. I don't condone it but I don't cry when I read a news report about these things happening.
>>
>>4315
He's right though
>>
>>4375
The point is that Asians are "the other" as well and they're largely loved and accepted. Had to do with their lifestyle and work ethic. They've earned the respect of common society. A dindu getting pulled over for the first time at 25 with a little bit of weed gets the same punishment as a white guy... Problem is they have a record a mile long by then so they get in more trouble.
You're not really confused by that are you. Everyone else gets it, you know
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.