[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida Man kills Woman from Maine had Sex with Corpse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1457723608536.jpg (74KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1457723608536.jpg
74KB, 640x360px
Sheriff Chris Nocco says a man accused of killing a Maine tourist had sex with the woman's corpse.

The body of 52-year-old Judith Therianos of Maine was found in a wooded area near 6633 U.S. Highway 19 on April 7.

Therianos had not been seen since March 14.

Timothy Johnson, 25, is now facing premeditated murder charges.

According to the Sheriff, Johnson and Therianos met outside of a liquor store, purchased alcohol together and then made there way to the wooded area.

At some point, they began engaging in sexual intercourse and deputies believe during that time, Therianos likely told Johnson to stop and Johnson refused.

Deputies say Therianos was killed either during sex or immediately after. Cause of death has been determined as homicidal violence, an arrest affidavit states.

According to an arrest affidavit, Johnson stole a credit card from Therianos and went to Waffle House and ate. Deputies say he returned and had sex with the decomposing corpse.

"This is sick individual," said Nocco.

Deputies say the woman's body was posed with her breasts and genitals exposed.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pasco/timothy-johnson-suspected-killing-judith-therianos-from-maine-sheriff-says-man-had-sex-with-corpse
>>
>>41814
>Florida Man
>>
probably tried to make him eat one of those go awful whoopie pies
>>
>>41814

>Florida man

like clockwork
>>
hardcore
>>
>>41814
>Johnson stole a credit card from Therianos and went to Waffle House and ate.

i wonder if they did dna testing on the body to find it was him
>>
>>41814

I'd like to write a "Florida Man" screenplay, in which a guy crisscrosses Florida in a quest for some macguffin and on the way ends up getting into like 40 selected from-real-life Florida Man shenanigans.

Eventually it ends with the headline "Florida Man Saves the Day"
>>
>>41814

GOOD LUCK AMERICA!!

https://youtu.be/lYF2O7KzrPk
>>
>>41887
You've been doing nothing but going thread-to-thread posting russian accordion videos, where do you find these? Is there a limit to them?
>>
>>41878
I'd genuinely watch that
>>
>>41878
would also watch the shit out of this
>>
>>41814
>Deputies say he returned and had sex with the decomposing corpse.
Wow, nice proof.
>>
>>41878
brilliant idea, doo eet!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.