[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diver Has Visited The Same Friendly Fish For 25 Years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 640x364.jpg (40KB, 640x364px) Image search: [Google]
640x364.jpg
40KB, 640x364px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7sydF21eEc

Beneath the surface of Japan's Tateyama Bay stands a sacred shrine called a Shinto. But more than being a place of spiritual importance, the underwater site is host to something else that's remarkable — a unique friendship between a man and a fish.

For more than two decades, a local diver named Hiroyuki Arakawa has been entrusted with overseeing the shrine and being a guide to others who wish to visit it. In that time, he's become well-acquainted with the local marine animals who live in the area — including one friendly Asian sheepshead wrasse named Yoriko.

Over the course of 25 years, the pair have forged an incredible bond based on trust and respect.

Perhaps the sweetest testament to their friendship can be seen in Arakawa's custom of greeting Yoriko with a kiss.

Although fish may not be commonly considered particularly feeling sorts of creatures, that's a notion based more on misconception than reality. In fact, a recent study found that fish are smarter and more social than previously thought — and one only need look at Arakawa and Yoriko's quarter-century-long relationship for proof.

https://www.thedodo.com/diver-visits-fish-25-years-video-1695525718.html
>>
>>35350
This is so adorable.
>>
>>35350
Neat, nice to hear good news for once!
>>
このおじいさんと魚がとてもかわいい!
人間の魂を持つみたい!
>>
>taking his gear off under water
THIS DUDE CRAZY
>>
Fish companion +5 underwater awareness +2 underwater mobility
>>
>>35350
>Hiroyuki
Is this one of An Hiro's relatives?
>>
>>35350
what the fuck is our admin doing under water?
>>
>>35441
*slap* Hiroyuki is a first name. That's like seeing a guy named George and saying "WHOA IS HE A RELATIVE OF GEORGE BUSH?"
>>
>>35447
>*slap*
>>
>>35448
You want more? *punch* *punch*
>>
>>35450
*teleports behing you* do that one mor time and i cut yo
>>
>>35475
>>35450
*turns on the light* whats going on here
*pulls the sheets off the bed* gay sex I knew it! Fags, both of you *double slap*
>>
Truly, there is no purer love than the love between a man and his fish.
>>
Neat. Animal stories are always so nice. Being nice to a human is good, but there's usually (not always) ulterior motives (good or bad). Being nice to an animal is just pure kindness and respect. There's nothing to be gained from it.
>>
>>35447
>*slap*
gb2>>>/fanfiction/
>>
>>35511
I can't agree more with you.
>>
>>35350
That's a fish I'd hate to fucking fight.
>>
>>35447
Kekkin' over here.
>>
>>35511
Companionship is to be gained from being nice to an animal. My pomeranian would go live at someone else's place if I wasn't nice to him.
>>
>>35655
*laughs loudly*
>>
>>35350
As much as I want to believe this is some beautiful bonding experience between man and fish, it just looks like a fish knows that bell means cookies. Humans are so funny.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.