[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chile confirms 1st sexually transmitted Zika infection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: jp8bqCm.png (425KB, 1200x788px) Image search: [Google]
jp8bqCm.png
425KB, 1200x788px
>The Chilean government confirmed Saturday the nation's first case of sexually transmitted Zika virus.

>The Health Ministry said in a statement that the female patient is the 46-year-old partner of a man who caught the Zika virus in Haiti.

>"This is the first documented case of a sexually transmitted Zika virus in continental Chile, where the carrier of the disease, the Aedes aegypti mosquito, does not exist," the ministry said.

Also, a reminder that a similar case of zika contracting through sex was reported not too long ago.

Chile:
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2016/03/26/chile-confirms-1st-sexually-transmitted-zika-infection/

http://crofsblogs.typepad.com/h5n1/2016/03/chile-confirms-first-sexually-transmitted-zika-case.html

US:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-zika-idUSKCN0VB145
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU, ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
>>
>>34163

I HAVE NEUTRAL FEELINGS TOWARDS YOU, ZIKA-CHAN.

Kinda wish you were not a weaboo fantasy.
>>
>>34163
I HATE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
Free vasectomy!
>>
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO KILL AFRICA
>>
>>34228
Better work Chile & Argentina's destruction into your daily plans.
>>
>>34163
This zika shit is a non-issue. It exits your body in a week.
>>
Ebola-Chan was a Loli
Then, Zika-chan must be MILF!
:3
>>
It has been in Mexico now for a few weeks. It has also moved to the saliva of the common mosquito according to UNAM, seems it's trying to make it into a vector.

Should have reached the US by now but I don't think mosquito related diseases should give important death numbers until next summer.

Either way don't panic, it's not worth it.
>>
>>34163
BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

I like this new virus better than ebola-chan; rather than killing indiscriminately in a given area it punishes degeneracy.
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34307
Ebola was spread through sex too though.
>>
>>34163
>I LOVE YOU, ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34310
yes but it could also be spread by a cough or a handshake. this shit is AIDS but even better; it effectively renders them infertile, rather than passing the burden of the disease to an otherwise normal child
>>
>>34302
But i am going to Mexico in less than a week...
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
Let me guess is Zika virus another manufacutred genetic disease for eugenics population control? It even hasn't even been proven that the genetically modified mosquitoes being released like locusts is causing this yet it only affects poor people?
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN!
>>
>>34300
:^)
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
chilean fag here, this actually isnt in the news here, sadly football seems to be more important than anything else here.

pd: I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN!
>>
>>34163
Why the hell not.
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34163
wena nido
>>
>>34163
Well fuck, I thought this went away like all of the other world ending pandemics we have had.
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU, ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN
>>
>>34229
are you a jew?
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34163
I love you ZIKA chan!
>>
>>34163
I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN!
>>
>>34300
>must be MILF!
Just pregnant loli.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.