[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man stole a BMW after trying to buy it with a food stamp debit card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

Authorities in Florida have arrested a man they say stole a BMW after trying to buy it with a food stamp debit card.

The Martin County Sheriff's Office tells news outlets in a statement that 36-year-old Nicholas Jackson was arrested Friday and charged with grand theft auto.

Deputies say Jackson was turned away at the Pompano Beach auto dealership after trying to buy the $60,000 car using his EBT card and a credit card.

However, deputies say the suspect returned the next night and stole the car along with keys from 60 other vehicles.

Deputies say they later found Jackson with the car and the keys after he ran out of gas because he didn't have money to fill the tank.

It isn't immediately clear if he has an attorney.

http://www.usnews.com/news/offbeat/articles/2016-03-22/deputies-man-steals-bmw-tried-to-buy-with-food-stamp-card
>>
There's a major problem with "survival of the fittest" and that's that these people aren't dying off at all...
>>
>the continuing adventures of Florida Man
>>
>>32420
>>It isn't immediately clear if he has an attorney.
That's a stupid fucking unnecessary remark. He can't make bail, some burned out public defender is going to get saddled with his case, and he'll get put into prison following a short deliberation.
>>
>>32827
Public defender is better than a court appointed attorney at least.
>>
Stupid fuck, why buy any car if you cant afford to fill it up? What does he thinks the fucking thing runs on, gumdrops and ice cream?
Oh, excuse me its an EBT card, he though it ran on failure and disappointment.
>>
His name is Jack Nicholson reversed
>>
Can you hire an attorney with food stamps? Time for Florida man to find out!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.