[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Several explosions in Zaventem, Belgium's biggest airport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 665
Thread images: 1

File: a.jpg (75KB, 1248x701px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
75KB, 1248x701px
https://www.rtbf.be/info/societe/detail_bruxelles-une-explosion-a-ete-entendue-a-l-aeroport-de-zaventem?id=9247658

Haven't found an English source yet, so help yourself with Google translate
>>
CNN just pushed a mobile notification out about it.
>>
GEE I WONDER WHO DID IT?
Did they shout their famous catchphrase?
>>
Explosions at Brussels airport also
>>
>>31418
are you retarded
>>
Several days after the Paris bomber was caught in Brussels
Hardly a coincidence
>>
Why would you bomb an airport at 8 am?
>>
>>31420
Islam is just a fucking virus. It just spreads. You think you caught an attack's ring leader and another just pops up
>>
At least 11 dead, 20 injured according to twitter
>>
>>31423
I won't point fingers but its probable that Islamic terrorists did it
>>
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
>>31425
by the point you may as well accuse them out of the blue since the media never reports on an attack that wasn't pulled off by some jihadi cell
>>
We don't know who did it, yet. Could be another Breivik-type situation.
>>
Here's English one:
http://news.sky.com/story/1664469/explosions-at-brussels-airport-live-updates
>>
>>31430
Dude they arrested Salah Abdeslam like last week, I don't think this is random
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg
livestream to coverage (sky news)
>>
1 dead, several wounded confirmed
>>
expect a video from jihadi john v.2 or cantlie or some other shit saying "yep, you got me, we DIIIIIIIIID IIIIIIIIIT"
>>
>>31415
we close airport, evacuation plan is activated.only news at 8h30
>>
>>31436
the terrorists just won. Theysucceeded in making you flinch
>>
does anyone else think this board should have flags?
>>
sticky when?
>>
>>31439
Why?
>>
More bombs found, firefighters report
>>
>>31439
>wanting /int/ 2.0
>>
>>31429
>breivik
>>
Shot fired, Arabic shouted.
>>
There is a lot of anti-immigrant sentiment fueled by white nationalists. It could be them. Don't jump to conclusions.
>>
>>31449
Wouldn't they rather attack a target with muslims in it? Like mosque or something.
>>
>>31449
>At an American Airlines ticket counter
>Not anti-American
>Not Islamic extremism
>>
>>31449
>anti-immigrant
>blowing themselves up
nice try achmed
>>
>>31449
>shots were fired and arabic was shouted
>>
>>31453
>m-muh false flag
>>
>>31449
I was in denial before too, but now there's no doubt that Islam is behind this. I sorry but it hurts knowing the truth. Muslims are not good people and we need dominate them with Christianity to gain peace. Or kill them all...
>>
>>31458
lol
>>
>>31449
Hahahaaaa
>>
>>31458
"We" don't need to kill anyone. But Western countries need to stop allowing hundreds of thousands of people from totally foreign countries (more specifically, those with Muslim-majority populations) and expecting things to go well. These kinds of attacks will not stop happening otherwise.
>>
>>31461
Fuck off with this shit. It's people like you that caused this situation to begin with. It's now 'racist' to be anti-refugee because you fucks could never stop bringing up Islam. Europe would be just as fucked if every single boat person was a Christian from CAR. You need to stop letting in literal fucking third worlders unvetted, regardless of their religion.
>>
>be Belgian
>be tolerant
>get snackbar'd
That's the "capital" of EU for you.
>>
>>31449
I bet it's a white thing to yell in arabic before offing yourself along with innocent people.

Fucking shitskins and sjws.
>>
>>31462
No, it's Islam the problem, not immigrants in general.

We never had any problems with Asian people or Spanish and Portugese Christians who moved to Northern European countries.
>>
Explosion at the metro station near EU.
>>
>>31465
Ok then, let in hundreds of thousands of African Christians. Do it if it's such a non-issue.
>>
>>31462
Ye because Christians or Buddhists murder people in terrorist attacks in Europe.

Fuck off you cuntface, I'mwhite European and I don't want shitskins or people like you here.
>>
>>31462
At least Christians from the Central African Republic won't blow up airports, concert venues and sports stadiums for 72 virgins, Muhammad and Allah
>>
Welp, glad my train got cancelled
>>
>>31466
This going to get bigger.

The funny part is that EU administration is safe behind a wall of guards and our money and we simple Europeans get killed and IF we try to fight back, we get arrested.
>>
Seems like just yesterday when shitlib were high-fiving each other over how stupid Trump's comments about Brussels were.
>>
>>31468
>"I dunno guys, letting in literal third worlders unchecked seems like a bad idea regardless"
>"OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING SHITSKIN MUDSLIME"

What?

>>31469
But you still have literally every other problem the crisis is bringing.
>>
>>31472

What were his comments about Brussels?
>>
>>31471
OP here

Explosion in metrostation Maelbeek.

Fuck, I should have stayed home. I'm in a bus in the center of Brussels right now.
>>
>>31475
Get off the bus OP, run home :( Please be safe
>>
>>31475
Stay safe op, cheers from Polan.
>>
Boom here comes the Boom ready or not here comes the boys from the South Bismalahalalalah boom I kil lyou
>>
>>31475
Go to post office, no one ever attack those.
>>
>>31475
I would get away from people, but if that's not do-able off the bus.
>>
>>31467
there are hundreds of thousands African Christians mostly from Nigeria around Europe never heard any of them to blow them self up in the name of god .
>>
>>31481
Really? Terrorism is the ONLY bad thing coming out of the crisis?
>>
Apparently some shots heard, sauce still not verified
>>
I just ate bunch of tortillas, gonna have explosions of my own soon.
>>
>>31479
Except for a "postal" worker.
>>
>>31465

>Christians spend hundreds of years invading and slaughtering 80% of the planet, pissing everyone off, in the name of their imaginary friend©

>"Islam is the problem"
>>
>>31485
That's American problem.
>>
>>31484
That's "jet propulsion'
>>
>>31486
that was all in the past though.
Currently it isnt christians that are the problem, nice fallacies mate.

However I too think religions itself are the main problem, but your argument is invalid
>>
>>31475

Get your camera out and keep us updated OP
>>
>>31487
Burned...
>>
IS aren't blowing themself up in the name of a god.. They do so because they are lunatics
>>
>>31489

That wasn't in the past you fucking idiot look at Canada, the US, most of Africa, South America, Australia etc.
>>
>>31492
Delusional lunatics, genuinely believing something that just ain't true.
>>
Aaaaaand this is what we get for decades of occupation and the ridiculous amount of civilians we kill because of drone attacks and the like.
>>
>>31486
Radical priests (of any religion) are the fucking problem. They are poisoning the minds of the young and naive. Radical Buddhists in Burma and Thailand burn mosques down, radical Christians in the US kill abortion doctors, and radical Judaists kill Palestinians.
>>
>>31486
maybe because christians still mellowed out in the end once they had no more soft targets to bully around.
If Islam got there first I'm certain they'd get their reformation.
>>
>>31496
This.
>>
anyone have anything on the explosion at the station?
>>
>>31492
They are blowing themselves up in the name of Allah.
>>
the independent had something about another bomb going off in a metro. you guys know anything about that?
>>
ISLAM - RELIGION OF PEACE!
>>
>>31499
Several explosions, apparently Maelbeek and Schuman (near European Union buildings)
>>
>>31503
https://twitter.com/AmichaiStein1/status/712193531461443585
>>
I'm heading from Antwerp-Central to brussels-central right now. Is it safe?
>>
>>31496

I'm the anon you replied too, and I'm glad you get it.

Humans will use whatever they can as an excuse to oppress others. Humanity is, collectively, the problem
>>
>>31430
Breivik attacked left-wing youth camp
>>
>>31508
Not yet, Security level is 4 and we don't know if more potential explosions
>>
>>31508
No, more shit is going off right now
>>
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeI2Dz-W0AAj2AZ.jpg:large
>>
BBC has a live webpage on this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-35869266

Up to 10 dead at the airport, unknown casualties at the metro
Up t
>>
europe totally brought this one on itself
>>
>>31514
fuck
>>
>>31512
>>31513

Yeah, I just passed Mechelen, Next station will be Brussels-North

Fuck
>>
I see the anti-backlash backlash is already in full swing, predictably.
>>
this is so fucking exciting

I cant wait for the liberal propaganda saying it's our fault for not doing more to help the poor
>>
>>31415
FUCK
>>
>>31518

Don't risk it anon, get off and go back asap
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMHIVMrcPD8
>>
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/mar/22/brussels-airport-explosions-live-updates

ITS HAPPENING
>>
a 2nd explosion at a 2nd metro station - BBC livestream
>>
>>31518
>>31475
Continue about your day as normal, to do anything else means you let the terrorists win in disrupting your life.
>>
>>31522
yeah thanks, we got a message from the conductor that the train will be stopping at a small station right now. people need to stay on the train
>>
>>31518
I arrived in Brussels North 30 minutes ago. Lot of chaos man
>>
>>31523
well shit, that's almost sad
>>
>>31475
stay safe dude
>>
I'M ANGRY
>>
>>31530
yeah, we got the message that all metro stations in brussels are closed. I think we might get on a bus that will move us further
>>
>>31486
>killing 80% of the planet

I bet you literally believe this you historically ignorant faggot.

Your lucky if Christanity undeservedly(self defence counts) killed in the hundred thousands since 1095.

And I guarantee you won't find any historical citation contradicting that fact.
>>
>>31533
AND I'M HANGRY
>>
>>31526
Wait a minute a second explosion? Media only reporting 1
>>
Another picure inside the airport.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeJAZH7XEAAv12F.jpg
>>
>>31535
I meant high hundred thousands. Need to be accurate.
>>
>>31415
this is what happens when you allow the cancer in willy nilly without screening them. Which is impossible because they just flood through the borders.
Islamists know the value of persistance. They'll keep doing this until we give up and it becomes half life 2 or wolfenstein the new order only without any saviour to bring them down.
>>
Probably no surprise to anyone, but suicide bomber officially confirmed at the airport.
>>
>>31537
Belgian media reports 2 simultaneous explosions in the airport and explosions in Maelbeek and Schuman metro station, plus Simonis metro station unconfirmed
>>
>>31541
Source?
>>
>>31543
they said it many times on sky news
>>
FUCKING WHY?
YEAH I'M TRIGGERED
>>
All schools closed down in Brussels
>>
>>31543

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSNews/status/712202739061641216
>>
Watching this horrific news at http://www.hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
>>
Its sad that some people think killing other makes the world a better place...
>>
>>31535

You're kidding me right? Please tell me you're not this ignorant
>>
>>31540
This is nothing, wait til they get their hands on some nerve gas or some uranium

Shit like that will happen eventually
>>
http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/videozone/livestream/1.449312

livestream belgian without commentary
>>
>>31553
even reporters don't know what to do
>>
>>31415

They all deserved it. Until the world embraces the light of Allah, the cleansing will continue.
>>
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>31556
baiting this hard
>>
>>31556
REMOVE RELIGION
>>
Like a hellhole
>>
David Cameron is attending a COBRA meeting today

Thank god, i feel safer already
>>
third explosion in metro station 'Kunstwet'
>>
http://apina.biz/142684.jpg
>>
>>31475
Is the bus packed? Terrorists don't usually blow up buses - less victims and less chaos to stir up.
But it happened in London those years ago, remember?
Anyway, I'd ditch the bus, stay clear of mass transport and maybe city centre and big shops. Maybe go home or whatever.

>>31518
Man you dun goof'd.
However, that might be over, because how many blow-uppers can they have roaming the city for today, right?

>>31530
Better chaos than explosions.

>>31542
Man, that's bad.
>>
>>31561
what's a COBRA meeting?
>>
>>31562
Christ more explosions??
>>
>>31559
I am an athiest yet i am not so stupid to blame all religion.

Only islam causes this grief.
>>
>>31561
brexit confirmed
>>
>>31422
Maybe, I may be wrong, they wanted to do another 9/11
>>
>>31565
Cabinet Office Briefing Room
>>
>>31568
We need a terror attack in Londonistan to ensure brexit.

Fingers crossed (its not like any brits live in london anyway)
>>
>>31422
rush hour
>>
>>31570
sounds more threatening when it's COBRA
>>
Does anyone have pictures or info of the victims at the metro station? I have close family using it to commute every morning
>>
>>31565
UK prime minister gets some of his ministers, has a meeting, and discusses how useless they are in an emergency.
>>
>>31573
Yeah Iknow
>>
>>31470
I'm stuck in a train between Burssels-North and Mechelen
>>
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ATTACK LONDON NEXT!!!!!!!

I and every real Brit hates that city infested with muslims.
>>
>>31574
yeah im sure tmz is there you fucking imbecile
>>
>>31551
Source me faggot. The first three crusade were a response to 700 years of expanding Mulism aggression. A middle eastern religion which no longer exists in the Middle East. Justified.

25,000 - 75,000 people total, died in the 4th Crusade, and the highest, most liberal historical estimate for the inquisition is 125,000(it's probably closer to 50,000).

That leaves you at 200,000 max for direct Christian ordained conflict, and what ever micro hiccups happened from then to now, Colonization and imperialism being State sponsored campaigns.
>>
>>31578
They won't attack London anymore, its become Mecca v2.0
>>
If there really were multiple blasts in underground train stations then expect the death toll to be 100+

The time for meaningless moral victories like "keep going on with your life and don't let this affect you, that shows the terrorists they lost!" is over. It's time to wake up and face reality and remove kebab. Cultural marxism = death.
>>
if you want to do something

http://en.legion-etrangere.com/
>>
>>31582
>muh cultural marxism

/pol/tard detected.
>>
>>31581
They may anon. Lets just hope.

They attacked paris and that has 50% more muslims than london.

There is hope yet anon. Dont give up hope that london will be attacked.
>>
>>31417

They heard Arabic shouting before shooting happened
>>
>>31583
> tfw french and we don't have enough money for our army anymore
>>
>>31423

> Blaming Islam for terrorism

dumbass
>>
>>31584
You are a complete moron. Strong opposition to cultural marxism existed long before /pol/.

It is total degeneracy and also degredation of a cultures homeland is one of the worst possible things that could happen to a nation.
>>
>>31587
legionnaires are cheap tho. stale bread, coffee, and ammo.
>>
>>31437

> Implying they want to just make us flinch

Yeah I noticed. 'Death to the West' is just exagerated.
>>
>>31589
Keep that tinfoil tight, buddy.
>>
>>31588
Blame islam for their catchphrase
>>
>>31588
> not blamig islam for constant islamic mandated attacks

You SJW cuckolds never cease to amaze us with your ignorance.
>>
>>31454

> Every news page reports the arabic shouting
>>
>>31582
You're a fucking retard for thinking that.
You really think that will stop terrorist from entering our country an other way ?
The fact people like you think that bullshit IS the reason of people radicalizes.
That's because we were not keeping on with our live and instead you were shouting how every muslim should be banned from our countries. Ostracism is the first step towards radicalism. You should feel responsible.
>>
will you faggots stop. this is a developing news thread
>>
>>31592
Keep up with the ad hominems buddy.

Meanwhile the logical are able to see exactly what is going on simply by opening our eyes. London for example is only 40% British now.
>>
>>31489

> Nice fallacies mate
> Your argument is invalid because I say so

Dumbass.
>>
one of you join the legion and stfu, the other adopt a refugee famliy and stfu.
>>
'Kunstwet' - metro station explosion not confirmed, just one explosions in metro 'maelbeek'
>>
>>31582
Take your shit to /pol/

Came here to get away from that
>>
>>31600
This man got it!
>>
It was Donald Trump and his hateful rhetoric that caused this
>>
>>31580

What about the conquest of North and South Africa, along with Australia and Africa?
>>
>>31604
leave
>>
>>31596
IF ONLY WE WEREN'T SUCH MEANIE HEADS THEY WOULDN'T BE FORCED TO BLOW US UP.
PLEASE BLOW ME UP NEXT, I'M A GOOD CUCK.
>>
>>31593
>>31594

> Being an ignorant buffoon and being proud of it

You DO realize that us white people are the minority, right? The Islam religion is a lot bigger than the Christian / Catholic religion.

And besides, Islam is not to be blamed for terrorism. Every one can be a terrorist. Terrorists just pretend to represent the Islam because it gives them power.

> Inb4 hi achmed
> Inb4 memes
> Inb4 SJW, I'm not.
>>
Airport - 13 dead;
Metro (one station) - 10 dead.
How many metro sposlions was there? 3 stations?

This is some bad shit.
Reminder that within not even 3 months Euro footy cup is about to take place. If they can do this while being cracked down after the Paris attacks (just a few days ago one of the leaders was arrested, innit?) just think what could be going down then. Jesus.
>>
>>31604
Aloha snackbars been blowing themselves before Trump decided to make Europe great again.
>>
Unconfirmed reports of up to 23 dead
http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/mar/22/brussels-airport-explosions-live-updates
>>
>>31604

I know this is bait, but I came here to laugh at you anyways.
>>
>>31601
I've seen some claims of local media reporting up to four explosion, really hope that's not true.
>>
See, this is why we need open borders and mass migration from the third world. This is why we need to WELCOME Islam rather than shun it and drive those terrorists undergrond

#refugeeswelcome
#notallmuslims
>>
>>31610
Maelbeek metro station confirmed. Possibly ten deaths there.
Arts-Loi metro station used as evacuation, no explosions reported.
Schuman metro station not confirmed.
>>
>>31606
What part of "imperialism" and "colonization" don't you get?

When people move to a place(often forced or pushed out by their own government), they bring their religion.

But it's only ISLAM, which is the religion, that brings its own people.
>>
>>31475
I would go home now. It's too dangerous to be out right now. Please stay safe, dude.
>>
>>31609
A true cuck. Wait till your city gets bombed
>>
>>31415
I came here to laugh at them.
>>
>>31475
Stay safe. Keep away from backpack wearing middle-easterns.
>>
>>31613
Not even baiting, i'm just parodying the Left and their delusions.

Clearly it wasn't that obvious given some of the responses kek.
>>
>>31598
We get it you don't like brown people. There's still places where you can live without seeing them.
>>
WAY TO RUIN A GOOD EVENING OF ANIME AND TORRENTED VNS
>>
>>31609
Christianity is bigger than islam. Christianity and catholosim together is far bigger than islam.

Keep memeig you cucked faggot.
>>
>>31423
Their ring leader has been dead for about 1400 years ago.
>>
>>31624
Better clear your backlog before you get bombed.
>>
>>31624
Don't watch the news if you don't want your comfy time ruined.
>>
>>31475
dunworry, nothing will happen to you OP. Chances are really low
>>
>>31624
nice alibi
>>
>>31619

You're implying I deserve it.

>>31625

You have literally no idea, what you are talking about.
>>
>>31463
topkek
>>
>>31627
Do they hate anime?
>>31628
But /news/ is usually super comf
>>31630
It's not a fake alibi, I swear!
>>
Glory, glory, how we watch in YUUUROP!
>>
>>31616
Maelbeek station is only two minutes' walk from the EU commission HQ
>>
>>31508
you civilian or terrorist?
>>
>>31624
I hope you like Arabic cocks anon because it begins, the Great Rape of Belgium under the command of Allah
>>
>>31415
>Another terror attack in the EU

So business as usual?
>>
>>31616
So, recapping: two bombs at the airport (13 confirmed dead), one bomb on one metro station confirmed with about 10 dead and another bomb on a different station not confirmed yet.
All in all, the numbers are not all that high. I expect them to go up, tho.
Anything about arrests and/or suspects being chased? Police doing anything except traffic control?
>>
>>31636
Schuman metro station is even closer by (Quite literally on the Schuman roundabout, where the Commission HQ is).
>>
>>31623
>you should have to move in your own country to somewhere remote to get away from shitskins

Why? These people don't belong in Europe
>>
>>31631
>>31625

Fuck Christianity is the biggest. Islam comes second. My bad, I was wrong. Anyway, I stand with what I stated. Islam is NOT to be blamed for the high frequency of terrorism in Europe.
That's like saying guns are to be blamed for the school shootings in the USA. (And no one likes that, right?)
>>
>>31504
OR DIE!!
>>
>>31617

You obviously don't understand much about the colonial history of any of those places. Every single time, genocide was enacted in the name of Christianity. You can label it whatever you want, religion was one of the main driving forces behind the slaughter of millions of indigenous people across the planet
>>
>>31642
>>31636
Any chances for EU officials to be among the victims?
Any chances for any of them to be some high ranking shmuck?
Do they even travel by metro at all?
>>
>>31638
Do Arabics have feminine penises?
>>
>>31641
There were some reports of shooting at the airport, about half an hour ago.
>>
>>31644
But guns (and gun culture) are to blame for the school shootings.
>>
>>31504
>>31645

> People believe this
>>
>>31624
>implying illegal anime torrents isn't what brought terrorism to Europe
You weeaboos are the worst!
>>
If you don't support Donald at this stage there is no hope for you

http://uk.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-brussels-muslim-ban-hellhole-2016-1

Daily reminder Trump is ALWAYS right
>>
>>31652
>people being this high level cuck
>>
>>31651

This is bait.
>>
>>31652
stupid people and trolls
>>
>>31644
Bombs don't kill others with Muslims, Muslims kill with bombs.
Guns don't kill others with crazies, crazies kill others with guns.

It's the mind that does it, and Islam contributes to a killer's mind.
>>
>>31652
They are the same people who vote for Trump. Peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me.
>>
>>31641
Suspects in airport believed to be dead. No word on the metro attacks.
>>
>>31648
Brussels is a nightmare by car, so many Eurocrats commute by metro. The high ranking shmuck are mostly driven around, though.
>>
OP here

I'm at uni right now, all people looking at their smartphones trying to stay up to date.

I used the metro and the bus to get here so I don't have a way to go back home. My father will probably pick me up.

I passed the Simonis station around 9h30 and everything looked OK except a lot of policemen. Any news on that station?
>>
>>31658

> Muslims kill with bombs

Stop saying this shit. Stop blaming one religion for the shit terrorists do.
>>
All i have to say is...

Invite the americans over...
theyll take care of these faggots.
>>
>>31663
Tell me a case in the past 10 years where this was not the case?
>>
>>31648
The top brass usually get couriered around in executive cars and well.. They wouldn't be seen dead on the metro
>>
>>31665
Try using google, you braindead cunt.
>>
>>31664
Nope.
America warned all these assholes and they just cried about us being racist and tried to get us to take in even more Muslims than anybody else.

You're on your fucking own now.

#RELIGION OF PEACE
#NOT ALL MUSLIMS
>>
this is why we are gonna vote for trump. everyone is sick of these stupid motherfuckers.
>>
>>31667

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saffron_terror

http://world.time.com/2013/06/20/extremist-buddhist-monks-fight-oppression-with-violence/
>>
>>31664

> Americucks start war with middle-east over terrorist attack in New York

> 'We'll find the leader in Baghdad

> They didn't.
> Killed ~ 50,000 people in Baghdad,
> 2,966 people killed in 9/11

> 'Yeah America will solve this'
>>
>>31665
breivik
how come that there are basically none terrorist from morocco, which is one of the most islamic state (99% or so). by your logic it should be a breeding pool for terrorism.
>>
>>31670

> Western Abortion
> Hindu Terrorism
> Buddhist Monk violence

How is this relevant?
>>
>>31671
They sure haven't flown any planes into American buildings lately.
>>
>>31662
Eurostar are still running coaches i think

No word on Simonis station
>>
>>31673
>>31670

> People blame one religion for terrorism once more

Proves my point pretty well

> My point: Stop blaming one religion for acts of terrorists affiliated with said religion
>>
>>31660
Before they blew themselves up?
Anything more on this?
>>31650
>>
>>31672
That's the only case in the west, and he was insane. Not as co-ordinated as this either.
>>
>>31673
All are religiously motivated.
>>
>>31673
moving the goal post
>>
>>31671
Are you seriously implying that a Taliban run Afghanistan was better than what we have now?
>>
>>31674
thats cus its impossible. literaly. it'd be like trying to break into fort nox. you can't do it.

mussies are taking their anger out on other western countries tho, allies of america.
>>
is this /news/ or /pol/
>>
>>31647
>It was Relgious genocide because I said so

Invoking a idea as justification for an action, is not the same as a idea promoting a action, especially when the idea precisely states not to do such things.

Your a shit historian and there's nothing in the bible telling people to go out and practice "colonialism".

Too bad you can't say the same for the "religion of peace". The egalitarian umbrella of militant Athiesthood must have painful disconscience.
>>
>>31661
>>31666
That was to be expected. Too bad.
>>
>>31681
Ends don't justify the means.
>>
>>31678
ok.I'll give you that.
what about morocco?
>>
>>31681

I'm implying the USA is likely to blame. Not Europe. Why? Every one hates America for the shit they pulled on Japan and the Middle East.
>>
>>31676
The thing is, it seems like Muslims have an overrepresented number of terrorists among their ranks.
Anyone got the stats on that? Hopefully controlled for other factors as well.
>>
>>31683
I guess /pol/tards are not too busy puking up their own board.
>>
>>31671
well we did capture and kill saddam who committed genocide against kurds. also i think like 250 plus mass graves have been found dating to his rule so worth i think
>>
>>31689

Literally every religion has terrorists representing said religion. It's their goal to dismiss said religion and to cause war and havock amongst countries. Come on, people should know this shit.
>>
>>31663
How long will you defend Islam? Islam is the problem yet due to people like you we can't do anything about it because das racist.
>>
>>31686
What means? There was literally no peaceable way to remove the Taliban, and their presence in Afghanistan/allowing Al Qaeda was a security threat locally and to the West.
>>
>>31688
>shit they pulled on Japan
What? The nukes? We rebuilt them afterward into the best overall Asian nation, and you're still caught up on the nukes?
>>
>>31681
Afghanistan was and is irrelevant.
Iraq, Syria, Egypt and whatever is left of Libya is where it's at.
>>
>>31683
>WAAAAAH WHY ISN'T EVERYONE A LIMP LIBERAL FAGGOT

Get a fucking grip you whinging little fucktard
>>
>>31585
I love how you sick fucks claim to be patriotic but want your own capital city, which is also the main engine of your economy, to be attacked and are wilfully waiting for innocent people to die with glee, because it has a 10% Muslim minority.

How can you honestly sit there and claim to have any sort of constructive or honourable political position. You disgust me. I know you'd love to post some cherrypicked images of a single Street from tooting or something that "shows" that the entire 12million + GLA is obviously a Muslim colony, or maybe link to some retarded daily exprress article... Fuck you, you traitor and little Englander.

T. south west zone 6 Londoner
>>
>>31694
>remove al quiaida
>IS fills the place
We sure are better off with that!
>>
>>31691

Him killing Kurds was not the reason for the arrest/capture.

>>31693

I defend the Islam because not all Islam people are terrorists. Simple as that.

> People like me

It's because of people like YOU, that war happens.

> We kill you in the name of the Islam
> 'IT WAS THE ISLAM THAT DID THIS'
> "ATTACK ISLAM''
>>
>>31689
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_terrorism
a few years back it would have been communism.
I don't think islam is is the root of terrorism.
>>
>>31692
Muhammed was a warlord.
>>
>>31695
Two arguably unnecessary nukes to civilian targets.
>>
>>31683
/pol/ is a virus
>>
>>31669
Hate when stupid ass 'muricans like u think u guys are the center of the world.
>>
>>31702
choose your next words wisely. these people are fucking insane.
>>
Would you please stop arguing about politics and religion?! People died, they deserve more respect than just being another pointless argument... and besides, one of our own is out there. There's a section for debating whatever you want to debate, but here is for information, facts about what's going on in Brussels
>>
>>31698
Ah yes, someone who lives in a rich white suburban enclave preaching about how London isn't that bad. As someone who has lived in Enfield my whole life (back when it used to be a working class white borough, and now where only 25% of under 18s are white) I can tell you non-white areas are absolute shitholes. It's no wonder 500,000 whites fled the city between the last censuses.
>>
>>31702

Every religion has a warlord.
>>
>>31677
According to some reports there was gunfire before the explosions. Listened to some eye witness reports and it doesn't sound like they were suicide bombers though. Confusing situation
>>
>>31703
>arguably unnecessary
Do you have any idea how many more people would have died otherwise?
Civilians included.

Nope, you're just a retard.
>>
>>31699
>IS fills Afghanistan

you're a fucking spastic
>>
>>31695
>>31703
Arguably.
Incinerating bombs on Tokyo housing districts, however...
>>
>>31700
well what i dont like is the islamic leadership being to pussy to speak out loudly about extremism if they were really wanting people to accept islam they would do everything possible to stop it not just have protests asking for acceptance of muslims. there is a reason why people are mad with islam
>>
>>31714
Yeah, those too.
>>
remember belgium ?

http://i.ajanshaber.com/2/700/525/newsFiles/2016/3/22/342237/342237.jpg?v=1458623991

i am not suprised about explosion, if you feed terrorism, one day you ll be exposed to terrorism
>>
>>31712

> Would have died otherwise

What a shit argument. Seriously.

> You're just a retard
>>
>>31700
It was Islam that did this. Muslims make no effort to stop radicalisation, many of them sympathise with terrorists. Islam is incompatible with the West and as such muslims don't integrate.

We should attack Islam because it's the cause of the problems.
>>
>b-b-but not all muslims are terrorists

We understand that part, now tell us what benefits Islam brings to Western Europe
>>
>>31713
>al qada
>exclusive to Afghanistan
hurp
>>
>>31715

> There is a reason why people are mad with Islam

Yeah. There sure is. Combine Ignorance, Fear and Media. There you go.
>>
Are people in this thread roleplaying as delusional liberals in denial or do they really believe the shit their writing?
>>
This stuff is so horrific
Feel completely powerless
>>
remember belgium

http://i.ajanshaber.com/2/700/525/newsFiles/2016/3/22/342237/342237.jpg?v=1458623991

if you feed terrorism, one day you ll be exposed to terrorism
>>
>>31720

> Muslims make no effort to stop radicalisation
> Therefore they are to be blamed

Well I guess every one is to be blamed then. Even America.

> We should attack Islam

You just run ahead
>>
>>31709
So that makes it honourable to wish a terrorist attack upon your own capital to advance your political agenda? I wish they killed your friends or family if you want to take one for the team. You sicken me. Step away from the screen and reevaluate your morality.
>>
>>31724
Stop being a racist bigot you shitlord.
>>
>>31719
>hurr a land invasion with urban warfare would have been much better than bombs

Sure thing pal
>>
>>31711
Quoting the Guardian: "Belgium’s federal prosecutor has confirmed that the explosions at Brussels airport were carried out by a suicide bomber"
>>
>>31723
And, you know, the whole terrorism, incompatibility between white Western Europe and Islamic culture and lack of integrations stuff...
>>
>>31721

> Islam brings no benefit to the West
> Therefore they are terrorists

Yeah no. Opinion in the trash.
>>
>>31729
>So that makes it honourable to wish a terrorist attack upon your own capital to advance your political agenda?

Where did I say this?

> I wish they killed your friends or family if you want to take one for the team

You sicken me. Step away from the screen and reevaluate your morality.
>>
>>31724
>/pol/ gets triggered when it leaves its fascist echo chamber
WAHHH WHY ISN'T EVERYONE CIRCLEJERKING
>>
>>31586
What could it possibly be?
I wonder.
>>
>>31719
Its well documented that Japan was prepping for a ground invasion. With vids them training highschoolers with spears to repel it.

As for source, i watch it from a discovery documentary years ago so i don't have links
>>
>>31734
Not all poisoned water is poisonous.
>>
>>31727
Western countries are stopping bombing plots etc before they can be carried out, what the fuck are Muslims doing?
>>
>>31724
>>>/pol/
Your mindlessly angry friends are there
>>
>>31731

> Hurr a land invasion with urban warfare would have been much better than bombs

Funny how you would think that. I never said that. I just disagree with you people justifying the act of nuking an entire country.

>>31733

> Incompatibility between white Western Europe and Islamic culture

We have tons of Islamic culture here in The Netherlands.
>>
>>31734
we didnt exactly give them much either these past couple decades
>>
>>31735
I assumed you were the first person I replied to who literally said he hoped for an attack against London. That's a different issue from what you were talking about, which was just migration and ghettoisation
>>
There is some confusion on the number of casualties at Maelbeek. Anyone have any good sources?

Also /pol/ get the fuck out.
>>
>>31723
well in the whole muslims are way less accepting of other religions and cultures. Some of them speak of acceptance then get radicalized for various reasons making themselves completely intolerant of other religions.
>>
Anyone got pictures from the metro attacks?
>>
>>31740

I thought you were going to attack the Islam.
>>
>>31740
Are you five? Do you honestly believe they're finding out about all of those plots without ANY Muslim involvement?
>>
>>31748
idiot
>>
>>31736
you're the one getting triggered because people dare to call Islam cancer, it's a belief held by the majority of native Europeans and yet you're shocked and hurt to find it on 4chan. Why?
>>
>>31711
>gunfire before the explosions
Now that you mention it, it sounds about right.
All them ridiculous security measures on airports should filter at least some bombers, shouldn't they. Maybe this was a distraction for the suicider to get in?

>>31732
Thanks.
>>
>>31747

LOL why do you think they hate Christians so much? Ever opened a history book?

Every religion is bitter when it comes to a different one. That's how it works. It doesn't mean that we have to go to war.
>>
>>31748
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeJOFBbVIAAjgVC.jpg
>>
>>31743
So we were wrong to nuke them, but it would have been stupid to do a land invasion too?
You're right we should have just let them come at us until they got tired and became besties.

Is that what you are implying?
Please elaborate.
>>
>>31743
>nuking an entire country
Two cities.
>>
>>31750
No of course not but Muslim 'communities' are clearly not doing enough since more and more people are becoming radicalised.

But no, dindunuffin, islam is not the problem and muslims don't need to do anything because it's nothing to do with them!
>>
>>31755
Haha, there's a man here who thinks the Crusades were unprovoked. Look at him and laugh.
>>
>>31720
>We should attack Islam because it's the cause of the problems.
"We" should contain Islam to their specific region and close the borders off until they evolve or kill themselves off.
Oh wait, I forgot about the oil there. Guess we have a problem.
>>
>>31726
pls explain

>>31727
>Even America.
Especially America.
>>
>>31756
https://twitter.com/alxdm/status/712214397482094592

Somewhat higher quality version of the photo.

Sure looks like the Brussels metro, but difficult to confirm.

If that is indeed the level of destruction I find it hard to believe no one died.
>>
>>31755
so you think mustlims were just sitting back picking flowers better open a history book bro
>>
>>31758

Could you stop with the whole one thing or another scenario? No one has ever stated anything about a land invasion here. Stop making shit up to win an argument.

> Is that what you are implying?

I'm implying that nuking civilians to win a war isn't the best idea, nor the best way to make friends in the world. Hence why every one hates the United States of America.

Also the whole middle east thing... Yeah.
>>
>>31672

There's been multiple bombings in morocco in the past ten years, the mastermind of the paris attacks was from morroco, and isis has established a presence there
>>
>>31759

O that's okay. Totally fine.

>>31768

> So you think muslims were just sitting back

Where did I say that? Stop putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>31755
if you are hinting at the crusades that was 1000 years ago hold a grudge much?
>>
Pictures from the airport.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/terrorist-attack-brussels-airport-today-22-03-2016-a-163935/
>>
>>31769
>every one hates the United States of America

i don't think this is true
>>
>>31767
That picture was taken in mealbeek station, although its unconfirmed, over 30 casualties are currently speculated.
>>
>>31769
There were two options. They went with the better one.
>>
>>31775

America doesn't hate America. That's right.
>>
>>31767
Lots of damage... But luckily no blood
>>
>>31774
Better one here sorry.

http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f225/brussels-zaventem-airport-metro-terror-attacks-kill-least-13-a-163934/

Use this one instead.
>>
>>31769

Nigger literally every major power in ww2 bombed their enemies civilians

Even japan tried bombing the US mainland using incendiary bombs dropped from high altitude balloons
>>
>>31450
>>31452

that way they create more hate for islam

a plan like this worked in the past
>>
>>31769
I said elaborate shitforbrains

What would you have done differently you masterful tactician
All you've done so far is cry about people dying in a war.
>>
SHAME ON YOU FOR IMMEDIATELY ASSUMING THIS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MASS IMMIGRATION OR MUSLIMS

https://twitter.com/HakonRotmwrt/status/712210629273247745
>>
>>31769
war is about numbers way more lives would have lost and more money spent if the war wasnt ended with the bombs.
>>
>>31779
There are pieces of flesh hanging and laying around..
>>
>>31781

> Incediary bombs
> Nuke

Am I a retard for comparing the two? Because 'literally every major power' bombs one another, doesn't make the whole act justified. That's the whole problem with you Americucks.

> Muh freedom

It's not even a meme anymore. Look at that Trump fag. Shameful.
>>
>>31771
Muslim caliphates invaded Europe multiple times, and Christian Europe fought back. How dare they.
>>
Reports coming out of a hijacked plane.
>>
>>31783

> What would you have done differently

I don't know. I wouldn't get involved in the war, I think. I'm giving you a clear reason for why every one seems to hate America. What more do you want?
>>
>>31786
Yeah, around the doors. And some blood underneath the window.
>>
>>31789
Sauce?
>>
>>31787
dude millions and millions would have died if the bombs weren't used. I would love to hear what you would have done with the choice to have the bombs of dropped and end the war or have millions more die.
>>
Mfw amiricans did it and are now showing only the muslim injured on CNN.
>>
>>31789
source?
>>
>>31789
Sauce needed now.
>>
>>31415
>let's fly for free
you were warned
>>
>>31790
okay so you wouldnt get involved even if they invaded your country? would would you do just say i dont want anything to do with this let me be?
>>
>>31786
Ah shit, i'm on my phone and it doesn't let me zoom in

>>31780
Lots of bodies outside the station on page 2
>>
>>31793

>>31790
>>
R.I.P. Freedom
>>
>>31781
>US mainland using incendiary bombs dropped from high altitude balloons
Ahahahahahaha.

But yeah, there were no good sides in that war, some just happened to win and could pose as them. WW2 is some horrible horrible shit.

>>31787
>Am I a retard for comparing the two?
Yes because the Tokyo ones killed more people.
>Because 'literally every major power' bombs one another, doesn't make the whole act justified.
It's war, you fuck. And if you specifically mean targeting civilians then: "It's war, you fuck".
>>
>>31790
I don't need anything else from you.
I think you've proven how retarded you are.

Thanks
>>
Authorities confirmed ten death at Maelbeek, but lowered the number of deaths at the airport to 11.
>>
>>31798

No I wouldn't get involved in the war in europe. Like I said. In that way Germany and Japan wouldn't just attack me.
>>
>>31766
PKK is a terrorist organization in our country, they killed so much military and innocent people , their members are kurdish,syrian and iraqi, we fighing with them in our border

but belgium government let them provocation in brussell and pitched tent for pkk, belgian cops always protect the fucking tent

That is why my country dont feel bad about belgium, that is not about religion, PKK killed our innocent people and Belgium protect them
>>
>>31801
i hear ya, but shariah ain't too free either. guys like us have always been fucked anon
>>
>>31790
Is this bait?
>>
>>31450
Islam is the biggest religion in Belgium at the moment. It's entirely possible that they blew up a few muslims as well.
>>
>>31803

> Hey anon what's your opinion?
> Gives opinion
> 'Lol retard'

I hope you're proud.

>>31802

> ITS WAR THEREFORE ITS OKAY TO KILL CIVILIANS EVEN THOUGH WE DONT WANT THEM TO KILL OURS
>>
>>31805
We were brought in because they attacked us.
Should we have just let them bomb our military bases?
>>
>>31802
also at the time the japanese were bombed they were actually telling all civilains to take up arms even children were being recruited to fight. if the bombs weren't dropped just many many more bombs and more deaths over time would have been dropped. in a sense the nukes saved lives
>>
>>31810
Your opinion is retarded.
>>
>>31806
Oh man, Turk talking shit.
Daily reminder that your gov is making money off IS shit going down in Syria.
Not trying to defend Kurds (or the fucking stupid Western libshits), but truly, you brought this on yourselves.
>>
>>31701
Everything is subject to fashion, even terrorism.
In the late 19th century it was fashionable to be an anarchist terrorist and kill monarchs. Then came the nationalists, later the Marxists and now - we have Islamists.
Of coruse there are some deviations from the main stream, like Breivik or Buddhist terrorists.
I wonder what'll be next. Neo-luddites opposing augmentations? Green terrorists?
>>
I bet that bigoted racist asshole Trump had something to do with this!!!!!!!
>>
OH SHIT NIGGAS WHAT IS HAPPENING

i feel like this will be the trigger for Patriot Act 2.0: Europe Edition
>>
>>31811

'By 1940 the U.S., while still neutral, was becoming the "Arsenal of Democracy" for the Allies, supplying money and war materials. The sudden defeat of France in spring 1940 caused the nation to begin to greatly grow its armed forces, including the first peacetime draft. After the German invasion of the Soviet Union in June 1941, America began sending Lend Lease aid to the Soviet Union as well as Britain and China.'

^ This. I wouldn't have done this. I would let Europe do its thing and kill each other off while I do my own thing.
>>
HIJACKED PLANE CONFIRMED.

Departed from Spain. Unknown original destination. Current location also unknown (probably known but not reported).
>>
According to Belgian news website HLN, there is a hunt for three or four terrorists.

Source in Dutch: http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/36484/Binnenland/article/detail/2654177/2016/03/22/quot-Vier-daders-op-de-vlucht-quot.dhtml
>>
Another explosion has just been reported at the Wetstraat in brussel.
Currently evacuating the Warandepark.
>>
>>31810
>>31812
>>
>>31806
Kurds are the only one fighting ISIS right now
>>
Why are you all arguing like childen, just stfu, many people are dead
>>
>>31819
mind posting some sauce with those statements?
>>
>>31819
Give a sauce faggot
>>
>>31815
> In the late 19th century it was fashionable to be an anarchist terrorist and kill monarchs. Then came the nationalists, later the Marxists and now - we have Islamists.

that is a broad claim which I'm certain you're not qualified to support at any length
>>
>>31821
I've heard it might be a controlled explosion by the police?
>>
>>31812
Nazis did this too (and Commies to an extent) and no one nuked them.

>>31810
>> ITS WAR THEREFORE ITS OKAY TO KILL their civilians because they killed ours
>>
>>31819
Sauce, please
>>
>>31818
This is bait. I'd like to ask for everyone to stop replying to this guy.
>>
What did our limp lolberal friends think would happen if we allowed a fifth column into Europe?
>>
>>31828
The same reporter that reported the explosion just confirmed it was a controlled explosion.
>>
>>31833

No I'm dead serious. Anon asked me what I would've done in the Second World War. That's what I would've done. Nothing.
>>
>>31821
Another metro station? Link?
>>
>>31828
Yep.
https://twitter.com/tijd/status/712224104586334208
>>
>>31760
>more and more people are becoming radicalised
Genuine question: Is the rate actually increasing? How is there any way to know?

>muslims don't need to do anything
At what point did I say this? You're imagining up my political view so you can keep your comfort one narrative going in your head.
Admit it: you saying that Muslims are doing nothing is flat out wrong and you have no basis for that point.
>>
>>31823
Anon pls, even Hezbollah is fighting IS right now.
>>
>>31836
It's a good thing you didn't have any say so in the matter then.

You can thank America for saving your shitty continent after you've decide to think about it for a while
>>
>>31827
You're absolutely right. I'd love to look at this more, but at this time I have no evidence to support this claim. But I think it's at least an interesting thing to think about.
>>
Deaths in a police station? I didn't quite hear what she said.
>>
>>31820
>Source in Dutch
Better than nothing.
Think anything can go down (or rather up as in blow-up lel) yet?
>>
>>31841

> You can thank America for saving your shitty continent after you've decided to think about it for a while

I don't give a shit. I would've been German if the war was lost. Wouldn't make too much of a difference concidering Dutch is half German.
>>
>>31830
>Nazis did this too (and Commies to an extent) and no one nuked them.

Nazis were carpet bombed (check Dresden after the war) and the nukes weren't ready at the time. You ever open a history book?
>>
>>31830
yeah and look how many people ended up dying
>>
>>31819
Frim spain to amsterdam, in 2012, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/world/plane-spain-amsterdam-hijacked-reports-article-1.1146902
>>
Well Trump just got elected
>>
press conference
>>
Has there been a second attack?
>>
>>31843
Who? Sauce?
>>
>>31850
Good. Maybe it's time we had a leader who didn't have their head buried in the sand like all previous administrations.
>>
>>31846
I said to after you had put some thought into it.

I see now it was too much to ask.
Carry on and be assured, we won't save you this time. We're simply putting up our wall and giving you thankless fucks the finger.
While they chop off your head you can cry about how it's because of us Americans that they are slaughtering you.
>>
>>31609
your wife's son would be proud of you
>>
>>31854
Don't know. I'm listening to the stream here.

http://news.sky.com/story/1664469/brussels-airport-and-metro-blasts-live-updates

I might have heard wrong though. That's why I asked.
>>
>>31856

They'll come to the USA after they're done with us.

>>31858

> Implying I have a wife
>>
28 dead 35 wounded ...damn...
>>
>>31842
I'm not saying it couldn't be, but your making some very broad claims there bud. Also picking out these groups as the main actors suggest a limited understanding of modern history. Just saying that because your argument seems simplistic and convenient.
>>
>>31814
oh man, how can you be stupid like this,
ISIS has actived for few year but we have been fighting with pkk since 1980s
then how is possible; we brought that on ourselves?
fucking european dumbasses dont know pkk shits
>>
> meanwhile
http://cdn-europe1.new2.ladmedia.fr/var/europe1/storage/images/europe1/politique/marine-le-pen-reconduite-a-la-tete-du-fn-934028/18740530-1-fre-FR/Marine-Le-Pen-reconduite-a-la-tete-du-FN.gif
>>
>>31861
holy shit
>>
>>31615
>shun it and drive those terrorists undergrond
It's almost as if daesh WANTS to appear to be the only safe place for muslims, hmmm...
>>
>>31847
They sure were, but the "they were arming kids" argument isn't a justification to that.
The civilian population was targeted partially as a retaliation and partially as a mean to bring the end of the war faster. Morale really goes down after you learn your home town was levelled and everyone killed. This, ironically, is a way of limiting casualties (but only on the side doing the bombings).

And frankly, why would "we" care about the death toll on "their" side? Whatever brings the end faster and saves "our" boys and girls. It's war, innit?
>>
hahaha

https://twitter.com/mojobynum/status/712209526691332096
>>
>>31684

Kek go back to pol faggot. I'm not arguing anymore with some rambling bluepilled right wing cuck. Enjoy sucking on the teat of old white men and thinking what they tell you to think.
>>
>>31860
We'll just drop a nuke on them after they finish with you. Problem solved :^)
>>
>>31869
what a cuck

trump really is retarded tho
>>
>>31492
This pretty much.

Fuckers just gotta make everything worse and drag down everybody
>>
>>31863
who cares, they are fighting for my security right now, unlike you guys
>>
i have a hunch that apple will get assfuked after this kek
>>
>>31870

Kek go back to /b/ faggot. I'm not arguing with some rambling redpilled left wing cuck. Enjoy sucking on the teat of old white men and thinking what they tell you to think.
>>
MODS come clean the pol filth out of here please
>>
>>31850
Wouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>31871

kek. Point taken.

If only it was that easy though.
>>
>>31861
I have a hunch that Apple will get ass raped after this
>>
Is the fucking hijacked plane true or not?
>>
>>31883
Not true.
>>
>>31883
No. Miscommunication between pilot and tower from a plane spain to amsterdam.
>>
Mother was on that exact metro in morning but shes alive so it's k.
>>
>>31883
wouldn't it be on cnn by now idiot.
>>
>>31861
Bad bad bad.

>>31883
What the fuck?
>>
>>31878
free speech
r
e
e

t
h
o
u
g
h
t
>>
>>31823
yah maybe, but it doesn't change the reality;

kurdish people are useless, ignorant and ugly
they harming turkey

any kurd cant sheltering in border of turkey who supporting pkk
>>
>>31883
Haven't seen it confirmed anywhere. At this point I would guess not.

Plane hijackings are also a very different kind of attack, which need different forms of planning. This seems a reaction to the recent arrests, as in, oh shit, they're on to us, let's go go go right now before we are arrested too.
>>
>>31886
>>31885
thx, what a relief
>>
>>31819
Headline is literally the opposite
>>
Guardian just posted a censored version of the Maelbeek pic that has been going around. Seems to confirm that we are indeed seeing human flesh.
>>
>>31892
>This seems a reaction to the recent arrests, as in, oh shit, they're on to us, let's go go go right now before we are arrested too.
Feels same way to me.
Which is all new level of "not good".
>>
>>31892
I think they've planned that way beforehand and justed waited for a reason aka some kind of provocation to attack to make their point.
>>
>local radio confirms: Belgium has the highest number of IS/daesh sympathizers per capita
God damnit.
>>
>>31861
That's likely to rise

Brussels metro twitter says 21 dead, 55 injured in just the metro attack alone
>>
>>31898
Brussels is a hellhole
>>
>>31898
I just want them all to fuck off fuck off go away fuck off leave go away fuck offfffffff
You wake up on a planet with infinite wonders and you let some dickhead talk you into doing things like this
>>
>>31900
romanian headlines...all flygts from romania to belgium caneled
>>
Born too late to explore the world
Born too early to explore space
Born just in time for the upcoming racewar.
>>
>>31905
>religions are races
>>
>>31422
what time would you do it and why?
>>
>>31901
Even more so now.

>>31902
Shouldn't be offering them free shit. There's a reason the refugees ain't staying in Poland or Romania but do stay in Belgium, Sweden and Germany.

>>31904
That might be on the Belgium end. Me local radio said they are under total mass transit lockdown.>>31904
>>
>>31898
>mfw my family actually has firearms
>>31905
>>
>>31901
It would be a nice place if it didn't have more muslimes than Istanbul
>>
>>31870
>WHITE MEN
>/pol/ boogeymen
>more buzzwords

lolberals are walking parodies of themselves at this point. Go back to /co/ you limp fucking twat
>>
>>31486
This is guaranteed bait but for the people that don't know:

The crusades were not forms of invasion but were a response to attacks on Christans and their lands. They were literally torturing and defiling Christian peasants en masse. Hermits that wandered into jerusilm were forced to pay money to get iinto their own chruches (With the money going to Muslim authorities) and if they didn't have money, theybwere publiclt tortured, humiliated and killed.

Islam is a complete undeniable cancer.
>>
>>31912
calm down lad
you're not making white people seem intelligent or sensible rn
>>
>>31914
Why are you speaking about white people in the third person?
>>
>>31565
Cobra is a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.
>>
>>31916
calm down
>>
>>31875
ok, keep supporting this ugly people
http://galeri8.uludagsozluk.com/444/herkesin-her-%C5%9Feyin-%C3%A7ok-tatl%C4%B1-olmas%C4%B1_612551.jpg

but remember they are not fighting for your fat ass they fightin for living, they are terrorist and one day we killed all of them
>>
>>31918
MISAKA complies
>>
>>31912

I'm not liberal or conservative.I disagree with our current forms of government and refuse to conform to a label. They're two sides of the same shitty coin. And what the fuck does /co/ have to do with anything lol.
>>
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH............. 9000
>>
>>31908
Not him but
I would do it at exactly 420 after shouting DUDE.... ALLAHU AKBAR

Because meme magic
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1458644891484.jpg

kek
>>
>>31572

This. Rush hour. To get as much casualties as possible.
>>
>>31921
>they're two sides of the same shitty coin

No they aren't you retard, one's about freedom and the other is about control
>>
>>31913

Not bait, and wasn't talking about the crusades. All Abrahamic religions are cancer.
>>
>>31415
do you think it is safe to travel through europe?
pretty shitty of this guys to do this while I'm on vacation here
>>
>>31918
t. rasheed
>>
Clearly it was white terrorism from /k/ and /pol/
>>
>>31928

> All Abrahamic religions are cancer
> Not bait

wew lad
>>
>>31908
9:11 lol
>>
>>31923
not funny fag .. ppl are getting killed ..
>>
>>31924
explain
>>
>>31928
Fucking anti semite piece of shit go back to pol
>>
>>31927

They're both about control anon.
>>
>>31932
>>31937

I'm not anti semetic. I don't hate Jets, Christians or Muslims as people. Just their shit beliefs.
>>
>>31934
It's necessary at this point.

The fire rises.
>>
>>31927
They're both as bad as each other.
>>
>>31938
No, they aren't.
>>
>>31940

> I'm not anti semetic
> I just hate Christians and/or Muslims their beliefs
>>
absolutely horrendous
>>
>>31938
Phone manufacturers and telecomunicatio will get fucking raped soon. Apple will get the biggest cock
>>
>>31929
It's safer than going to an African/muslim country.
>>
>>31940
Shut the fuck up, you have no right to be fucking euphoric you christian/jew/muslim hating trash "lol why cant they be smart atheist like me"
>>
>>31929
Just go thru the shitty Europe muzzies don't want to visit.
>>
>>31947
I don't understand why Apple not cooperate while they let china snoop in peoples calls and text in that country.
>>
>>31919
lol do you think you turkish people are better looking

all of your kind are dirty shitskin
>>
>>31953
thats east europe right?
>>
>>31944

Please explain how they aren't. Both sides are run by privileged rich shills
>>
there was explosions in brussel airport too i think
>>
>>31962
I don't know, maybe the completely opposite fucking policies?
>>
>>31958
Former commie Europe without maybe the Balkans, but yeah.
>>
>>31945
>>31949

Girlfriend is a Muslim and I love her and her whole family. I just hate the concept of Abrahamic religion. It's all a lie.
>>
>>31475

use trips, and keep us updated op.
>>
>>31955
do u really think that they did not cooperate even if they didn't , secret services has top hackers... a fucking guy in romania with 9 years of school haked and moved nasa's satelites... do u really think that a educated dude won't smash apples security ? like some anon sayed before "control"
>>
>>31964
This has become a /pol/ fucktard arguament now, as has the other thread about brussels.
>>
>>31966

Still run by rich disassociated shills

>>31949

I'm not an atheist. Just because I think Abrahamic religions are a bunch of bs doesn't mean I believe in nothing
>>
>>31976
You know that just because someone's rich doesn't mean they're a shitty person you retard
>>
>>31687
as they already told you there's plenty of terrorists coming from morocco....what'ys your point cuck? That they don't make attacks in Morocco? NO SHIT SHERLOCK! THEY COME TO EUROPE FOR THAT!
>>
>>31977

Why are you so butthurt about me not subscribing to either ideology?
>>
>>31979
Oh yeah, there are two kinds of fucking ideologies in the world
>the ones that agree with me
>the ones that don't

The latter are all the fucking same, right?
>>
>>31973
not the guy youre arguing with but the fbi and secret service are not the same thing
>>
Can we get a rolling sticky for this like /pol/ has? Please?
>>
ALOOOO SNEKBAR
>>
>>31981
still ...they cooperate... or they should... it's national security ffs
>>
>>31984
Why do you use so many ellipses?
>>
>>31973
Thats not what secret service do. Besides hiring hookers their primary role are bodyguards.
>>
>>31984
fbi are not as techno as everyone thinks
and nah they don;t share resources and actually don't like each other mush lol
>>
>>31984
yes... fammo... i feel u ...
>>
>>31980

I never said that. I just find them equally lacking in merit. Like I said, I don't agree with our current form of government. Liberals and conservatives are two sides of the same coin.

All this autism.
>>
>>31985
i'm uneducated :/
next question ?
>>
>>31990
>equally lacking in merit
>i don't agree with
>two sides of the same coin
You literally just fucking said it again
>>
>>31985
Dad... Can you please just.... just stop... you're embarrassing me...
>>
>>31985
He's trying to sort of typing like he would talk.

Should sort of be "Still, they cooperate, or should.. Its national security for fuck sake!"
>>
>>31993

Yea anon, they're the two sides of our current democratic process. Two sides of the same coin. What's life like being this retarded? Do you break down when faced with intense social situations?
>>
>>31995
Sort of
>>
>>31996
Oh, you hate democracy
>>
>>31988
wtf ? national security and they don't share resources with s.s? that is the most retarded shit i've heard ! if that is true , amerifags have a very big problem
>>
>>31681
If you seriously think it isnt run by the taliban you are just plain retard
>>
>>31999

No, I hate the current democratic system. You're really presumptuous for someone who has no idea what he's talking about.
>>
>>31995
>give this man a cold beer
>>
>>32003
>the current democratic system
Yeah, democracy.
>>
>>31999
>a 2 party system is true democracy
im not the guy you're replying to but seriously what is wrong with you
>>
>>32006
If most votes only go to two fucking parties then yes, obviously it is democratic
>>
>>32005

Hating a current form of a thing is not the same as hating the thing itself. For example, I hate the current form of the Simpsons. I do not, however, hate the Simpsons. I'm seriously believing that you suffer from some sort of mental impairment. Either that or you're baiting me, in which case it won't work. I'm comfortable enough in my own beliefs to not care what anyone thinks of them.
>>
peace loving belgian muslim here literally wishing i would just die now because the next few days everyone i know will be asking me "how do you feel about what happened" while they damn well know how i feel about this bullshit

i like being on 4chan because people are at least honest about their abeit uninformed hatreds instead of only saying what they really think when I'm not around
>>
>>32000
the secret service don't even do much hacking
read a book
>>
Wow, did they really just evacuate the palace?
That's fucked:

https://twitter.com/RTBFinfo/status/712238477954441216

It's time to nuke the ME
>>
>>32006

Cheers m80

>>32011

It's not truly democratic. You're given the choice between two parties who are represented only by those rich and fortunate enough to be in the high political position currently demanded for a serious candidacy.
>>
>>32012
Look, it's simple. Most people decide to vote for either the democrats or the republicans. Hence, other parties have very little chance. That's how democracy works.

Incidentally, the US is actually a constitutional democratic republic, which is much better than a pure democracy.
>>
>>32014
let me kek to that
>>
>>32017
No, you're given the choice between whoever you fucking want (assuming you like any of the choices), or running yourself. Some people have no chance of winning, because NOBODY WILL VOTE FOR THEM.

That's democracy.
>>
>>32019
Tell us how that is "much better", please
>>
>>32020
ok they do a bit but it's mostly related to finance fraud etc, not hacking iphones
if you want to get into an iphone you pay a russian
>>
>>32019

Holy shit the stars and stripes are strong with this one. Everyone who isn't America knows that America sucks, and so does your government. The very fact that you've been assuming I'm talking about only your country shows how narrow-minded and uninformed you are. I have nothing else to add here, I stated my beliefs and you are obviously too stupid to even begin to try to understand them. No one is saying that you have to believe what I believe, but youre so retarded you can't even accept that someone else believes it based on their own experience.
>>
>>32021
when the world and media around you are acting like there are only 2 parties to vote for, there are only 2 parties to vote for

yes on paper its a democracy but in practice it's a 2 party system. you know this, stop being fucking obtuse for the sake of it
>>
> /news/ is exclusively for recent news articles, and not general discussions of politics, social phenomenon, or world events.
Take your bullshitting to /pol/ or wherever it is you guys engage in this dumbfuckery.

In actually newsy news, a Kalashnikov was found at the airport, corroborating the whole shooting at the airport story.
>>
Ban islam, impose fines on gatherings. Was the only way the Catholics learned to be civilised.
>>
>>32025

Original anon here, this is my point exactly. Sure you can run, bit without the political connections and media attention, there's no chance in hell you're going to get voted in.
>>
>>32022
Constitutional: If 100% of the population vote to have a man killed for no good reason, it will be illegal, thanks to the constitution and the bill of rights.

Republic: One way of imagining this is that the country is weighed between a democracy of the states (each a democracy of the people of those states), and a democracy of the people of all states. One state can't simply overturn another because it has a higher population. All states are considered equally important.
>>
>>31890

This board is for posting news, not political discussion.
>>
Allah boom boom strikes again
>>
>>32030

The problem here is your assumption that we can't work out a better way of doing things.
>>
>>32024
I'm not american.

>>32025
>on paper it's a democracy, but in practice
Yes, it IS a democracy.
In practice it IS a democracy - people vote, the people they vote for get elected.
>>
This only means, that we(Human beings of Earth) will hate to accept FBI, NSA and other shit spying as good thing.

This will kinda become like that crystal skull from Assasins Creed. Mark my words
>>
>>32036

Sure you aren't kiddo.
>>
>>32035
What the fuck are you talking about? A world where nobody votes? Are you red or something?
>>
>>32013
feel bad 4 u man
sending posi vibes
>>
>>32039

Nope.
>>
>>32036
christ almighty
here's a (you), the mental impairment thing was probably right on the money
>>
>>32041
Then what do you mean "you're assuming we don't think of something better"? What's wrong with preferring America be a constitutional democratic republic?
>>
>>32037
Probably. It will go from phones and computers to more sophisticated lie detectors to idea crimes.
>>
>>32040
Sup mang?
>>
>>32042

I think he's just stupid, angry and misinformed
>>
>>31415
When will the buddhists stop?
>>
>>32047
When we stop them. For too long have those peace loving monk assholes killed people in the names of their belief.
>>
>>32042
>>32046

Any amount of thought and expression can always be rebutted with
LOL RETARD
>>
>>32043

I didn't say there was anything wrong with what you want. Our whole societal system is inherently wrong. It panders to the fortunate while leaving very little opportunity for the rest.
>>
>>32048
The political correctness and beating around the bush needs to end. We've given these violent savages too much tolerance. They just have no place in the West.
>>
>>32049

Not if it comes across as intelligent.
>>
>>32051
Who are "these violent savages" ?
>>
>>32050
this
the 'war' if there is one is rich vs poor
the 'race war' thing is just a distraction, gives you a boogeyman to worry about while they all fuck off with your cash to the maldives
>>
>>32050
I don't know what you mean

>>32052
Sorry, but it's increasingly clear that intelligent means "agrees with me"
>>
>>32051

You're right.

WHITE LIVES MATTER
>>
>>32055
Buddhists of course.
>>
>>32060
Probably Belgian citizens like last time.
>>
>>32056
There isn't a war between the rich and the poor.
>>
>>32058

No, intelligence in this case means "a willingness to at least consider points of view that differ from yours, that differ from what you've been raised to believe"

I already believed what you do, and eventually I found the belief to be flawed and very narrow-minded. I thought about it a lot and realized that my discontent came from the fact that the system is inherently flawed.
>>
>>32062
Yes there is, you're just ignoring it. Class warfare is rampant in western society.
>>
>>32062

You're right, it's a social oppression.
>>
>>32063
Then maybe you should consider looking into ways to improve your intelligence. You could, I dunno, address what I said, rather than circlejerk with people that agree with you. If I wanted to do that I'd go to /pol/ or some my-politics flavoured subreddit
>>
>>32058
one last try, maybe english isn't your first language or maybe you dont understand the us political system or something.

there are only 2 parties to vote for because they are the only ones with enough money to gain the media exposure needed to be a contender.
this is not a good democratic system as only these two parties will be voted in. this is not a system that rewards the best policies, it is one that rewards whoever has the most funding. democracy is supposed to reward the former.
>>
>>32066

Funny, I already do that without needing you to tell me to. That's how I found myself drifting from the same ideas that you have. You have really poor reading comprehension, alongside your presumptuous attitude and inability to consider avenues of thought that differ from what you already believe.
>>
>>32071

>let's base our beliefs on what we're force fed in high school civics
>>
28 dead and about 130 wounded so far. Reports are conflicting.

Some people are dying in hospital or having limbs amputated.
>>
>>32072

Haha wow deleted so quickly
>>
>>32072
No but that's where you should have learned the basic principles of Big Tent Politics and obviously for whatever reason you didn't ever learn it.
>>
>>32074
I deleted it because I spelled the word Tent wrong.
>>
>>32013
>wishing i would just die
If you ever do, pls don't blow anyone else up K?
>>
American Airlines is now tweeting that the explosions did NOT occur near their check-in desks.
>>
>>32068
This is just a consequence of a free society. The point of a democracy is people vote freely. Rich people hold more sway, because they're rich and have the same freedom. Media bias is also free people acting freely, I don't doubt that the majority of them are honest believers, even in extreme cases of obvious misrepresentation.

The only alternative would be to restrict the freedom of the rich, which I don't think is fair. (It's certainly not productive to effectively punish the rich.)

>>32070
MY presumptious attitude? You've been treating my like shit this entire time. Fuck you, if I want to respond to someone acting like a prick in a prick way, I fucking will.
>>
>>32075
>>32076

Listen man, I don't have any more time for your bullheaded shit talk. Enjoy the comfort of your beliefs.
>>
>>32079

>being this butthurt
>>
>>32079
For instance, say I've got a lot more free time than someone else.
This would give me an advantage over another person if we were to run for some kind of position - I have more time to spend on the campaign, and time spent is less valuable to me. This is an inequality, many would say unfair. But it's not immoral, and it's not something that requires changing the democratic process.
>>
>>32081
This website is 18+, and that's a good thing.
>>
>>32080
>bullheaded shit talk
Oh my sweet summer child, here's a small clue:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_tent

>Historically in the United States, political parties adopting a big tent approach have performed well at the polls. Parties promoting only one narrow ideology have attracted marginal support at best, or have seen their issues adopted by one or both of the major parties in a big tent effort, effectively co-opting the issues and putting an end to the minor party; this happened to the Prohibition Party and the Populist Party.
>>
>>32083
?
>>
>>32078
Did they occur near any check-ins? Sorry if it sounds silly or whatever, but don't you have to get pass some control to get there? If yes, it would be logical for the bomber to do it outside that zone (in the lobby or whatever), but if not, would those places be crowded enough to justify setting the bomb off there? Maybe some local airlines and not transoceanic?
Obviously it wasn't targeted at America this time.
>>
>>32079
>The only alternative would be to restrict the freedom of the rich
Having rules limiting the amount of money spent on presidential campaigns is not limiting freedom (although im not necessarily saying that is the best thing to do)
>which I don't think is fair
why? surely its moral for those that get the most out of the system should help it the most? is that not what income tax is?

>>32082
Being able to "buy" your way into being a contender is not the same thing as having more free time, that's a bad example
>>
>be Belgian
>get bombed
>>
>>32089
>Having rules limiting the amount of money spent on presidential campaigns is not limiting freedom
The SCOTUS disagreed in the Citizens United ruling.
>>
>>32092
Isn't the general opinion in opposition of the ruling though? Forgive my ignorance, I'm not too clued up on it
>>
>>31929
Just stay out of France and Belgium and you'll be fine. Security forces in those countries are laughable.
>>
Why would Muslims attack an Islamic city in the first place?
>>
>>32089
For what reason should a country treat richer citizens as second class? Know that any country that treats all citizens equally will have a more powerful richer stratum.

Tax and freedom aren't the same thing, but know that I think it's a very delicate balance. There are a variety of different justifications for taxation.

A rich person has a lot more free time than a poor man.
Say you limit the amount of money they may spend.
The poor man needs to work. The rich man does not.
>>
>>32099
Most terrorist attacks are in Islamic cities, and most victims are also muslims. More muslims = more terrorist attacks.
>>
>>32087
In most European airports you do not need to pass security to get to the check-in desks. Rather, security is immediately afterwards.

I've personally never been at Zaventem, so can't confirm this for sure.
>>
>>32095
Yes many polls show universal disapproval except among the washington insiders who benefit the most from it.

The core argument of the ruling was that campaign money = free speech, so that spending on elections shouldn't be capped for political action committees.
>>
>>32100
It's not treating them as second class though.
If you put up the money to make a person a presidential candidate and they win, the decisions of that candidate effect every single person in the country. I believe that once your actions start affecting others on that scale, you aren't exercising a freedom, you're imposing your will on others

Having this power available only for the rich is immoral
>>
36 dead now
>>
>>32109
The decisions of any candidate will effect the country - that's why it's put up to a vote in the first place.

In ANY country that treats everyone equally, the rich will have an advantage. Free time is an example. Should you also impose limits on how much time can be dedicated to a campaign?

In fact, it's hard to see most jobs being done by someone on a presidential campaign - so that's already money that needs raising, for them to live during the campaign. That already prevents the poor, who need to work to be able to afford to live. How do we solve that? Pay people to run campaigns? Who and where would the money come from?

Being rich is an advantage, and nothing will ever change that. You shouldn't penalise that because it's rarely the result of wrongdoing, and punishing wealth leads to a poor country.
>>
>>32104
I see. Still, local airlines' desks would be more crowded than long distance ones, no?

>>32110
Confirmed or did someone died in the hospital?
>>
14 people dead in the airport, 20 in the metrostation

That's fucked up.
>>
Did a bomb also go off in the underground part of the metro? They keep showing footage of a stopped train in a tunnel on TV...
>>
>>32114
I hope help can come to the injured quickly.
>>
>>32113
> Still, local airlines' desks would be more crowded than long distance ones, no?
Yup, so that probably explains why you would not target AA unless you desperately want to prove a point.
>>
>>32115
Yes, more people died in the underground than at the airport ...
>>
>Angela Merkel condemned the disgusting acts of terror in Brussels
kek
KEK
>>
>>32115
From what I understand, the bomb went off just as the train was leaving the station. Also, people were being evacuated through a different metro station, so they had to walk there first.
>>
>>32111
>The decisions of any candidate will effect the country - that's why it's put up to a vote in the first place.
EXACTLY - And if the system was fair then the theoretical rich person's vote would be their individual input on who the next president should be. No more, no less.

Limiting the amount spent on campaigns doesn't mean that the limit has to be extremely low to the point of the candidate not being able to work while campaigning. Having that limit be a realistic number is what I'm talking about here.

>Being rich is an advantage, and nothing will ever change that
I agree, I don't think any of what I'm saying would ever happen.

>You shouldn't penalise that
Making a lot of money does not give you the right to control the people of a country like that, it's completely and utterly immoral.
>>
>>32120
Did someone put up a Belgian flag?
>>
>>32117
They are asking everyone with O- type blood to donate.

I keep hearing ambulances in my area too, they are spreading the injured people around the several hospitals in Brussels.
>>
>>32113
If the toll keeps rising, then it means people die at hospital. Counting bodies on the scene is easy.
>>
Apparently a bomb was also found at the Brussels University Campus, and there was a controlled explosion by the bomb squad.
>>
>>32122
It's not about a "right to control the country". It's about just a simple consequence of basic freedoms.

What if nobody's allowed to spend any money?
The rich will still have an advantage.
>>
>>32126
They were going to bomb a fucking uni? Jesus christ
>>
>>32124
0- is the rarest blood group. They really should pay a nice sum to people for donating this type of blood.
>>
>>32130
I think there are plenty of people already willing
>>
>>32126
From what I understand, we're not sure if it was a bomb or not. They just found a suspect package and the bomb squad made it explode.

The same happened at Wetstraat, near where the government works.
>>
>>31588
Hey muslim, don't forget to check in for your weekly #notallmuslims appointment, as muslims gradually to periodically destroy Europe
>>
>>32134
>it could have been library books
If that was the case, will the government compensate the uni library?
>>
>>32125
Counting on itself is pretty easy, but being given official numbers by government agencies doesn't happen instantly. It's only been, what, 5 hours since it all happened? Casualties can still be being confirmed.

>>32126
>>32134
See them terros were going all out (if those were bombs at all).
>>
>>32130
>They really should pay a nice sum to people for donating this type of blood.
Paying people for donating something takes away the whole point of it being a donation, dipshit. Once you start doing this, those people who normally would donate without looking for a monetary compensation will feel like they deserve to get paid for their donation as well, and you end up with a situation in which everyone wants to be paid for simply being a normal human being, for being a functioning member of society.
>>
Religion of peace strikes again.
>>
>>32141
More importantly though, it incentivizes people to lie about blood-borne diseases they may have.

On-topic: A Belgian nuclear reactor has been evacuated as well. Not clear if it's connected.
>>
>>32148
Just evacuate the whole fucking country already, Jesus fuck.
>>
>>31492
Lunatics for sure, but which excuse would they use if they didn't have religion?
>>
>>32141
Just stop. It's the end goal that matters. Either you hold onto your moral ideals and let people die from blood loss or try to minimise the risk with the use of economic incentives.
>>
>>32148
Not evacuated; all non-necessary personnel have been asked to leave.
>>
>>32153
>It's the end goal that matters.
Yes, but you're unable to see the true end goal. The end result of your economic incentives will be that no one will donate blood anymore unless money is involved. Would you pay people to not throw their garbage on the streets? Would you pay people to not kill each other? Economic incentives work in the short term, and they can work really well, but in the long term they are disastrous, because they erode the moral aspect of being a human being.

I'd also like you to show some statistics on how many people died of blood loss in first world countries because not enough people donated blood, but they don't exist because that didn't happen, because luckily people still have a moral register that exists independently of any economic incentives.

Also see things like this: https://hbr.org/2009/03/when-economic-incentives-backfire/ar/1
>When six day-care centers in Haifa, Israel, began fining parents for late pickups, the number of tardy parents doubled. The fine seems to have reduced their ethical obligation to avoid inconveniencing the teachers and led them to think of lateness as simply a commodity they could purchase.
>>
>>31416
look at parking lot... all the high end cars
>>
>>31739
lol yea you tell em.
>>
how many unexploded bombs did they find?
>>
>>32163
>I'd also like you to show some statistics on how many people died of blood loss in first world countries because not enough people donated blood, but they don't exist because that didn't happen
Silly anon. In the future that is to come in Europe terrorist attacks will be normal occurrences.
>>
Kalergi Plan intensifies
>>
>>32173
One confirmed at the airport. All the others are as of yet unconfirmed.
>>
>>32178
>In the future that is to come in Europe terrorist attacks will be normal occurrences.

No, in the future only muslims, chinks, mulattoes and negroes will live in western Europe; there will be peace and cheap drugs for everyone; not sure about eastern Europe tho.
>>
just lurking
are there any good live translations from brussels?
>>
>>32191

http://www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/live/
>>
>>32190
Once Muslims remove all nonmuslims they will start bombing each other i.e. Shia vs Sunni.

>>32196
>NHK
>good
>>
>>32204
they've been doing that for years
wtf do u think isis is
>>
>>31707
Which is, to recap, still only metro and airport. Unconfirmed kurdish source claims it's IS, nothing else yet, right?
>>
>>32181

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CeJmYZ_WEAAfxCG.jpg
>21 June 2012

Why nobody stopped this madness in time?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL7hvXeOAKw
>>
>>32226
Oh the irony. Brussles is a warzone.
>>
>>32230
For some reason they've taken this function off the visitbrussels website.
>>
>>32226

priceless
>>
>>32151
Islam is just a red herring.

Well. Moreso it's a tool. Any belief system, deity or not, can be used to kill. These nutters are brainwashed using this radical Islam to serve a political purpose. How much their leaders and puppeteers believe in their religion, I don't know.

There are plenty of communists who killed for their atheist beliefs, just like there are plenty Christians who have killed for theirs.

Just like there are plenty of Muslims who aren't killing everyone and just want to live their lives.

Of course when the US government bombs the fuck out of their country, places leaders of the opposite Islamic sect in charge of their sect, and lets the opium trade of millions of dollars run through their country...

Well.. then the terrorist groups have some prime targets to use for recruitment and radicalization of these people.

Americans, just like Belgians and the Muslims in these countries, are caught in the middle of these bloody Patriot Games.
>>
>>32274
but you're wrong anon. Reality is as simple as cucking or being cucked, as the Internet told me
>>
>>31815
>green terrorists
Eco-terrorists have been around for a long time and have committed attacks in the past.

They just haven't had a big attack in awhile. And I'm sure most of them have tried to make friends with bears
>>
bbc just said IS claimed it
>>
>>31479
Anarchist firebombing

this is a joke
>>
>>32304
Check out @Raqqa_SL's Tweet: https://twitter.com/Raqqa_SL/status/712297948546138113?s=09
>>
>>31609
Hoooooooooooooooooooooooly shit is ISIS recruiting on 4chan, too?
>>
>>32489
Salaam my friend. Islam truly is the way. Give me your home address and phone number and lets discuss Islam. :)
>>
Why is everything being shutdown afterwards? As if they would attack the same place again soon.
>>
>>31609
I don't agree with everything, but it's true that Islam is blamed way too much, religion doesn't mean shit nowadays, people have religious freedom, and I can claim to be Muslim one day and Christian another and nobody would (or at least should) give a shit in a 21'st century society.
>>
Does anyone have the Video of the live bombings? The Youtube vids were deleted.
>>
>>32520
Its a biohazard. What with all the blood and guts of the islamist and the infidels all over the walls.
>>
i am hungry.
>>
>>31969
> Understanding that Abrahamic religions are lies
> Not understsanding that all other religions are also lies
>>
wew that thread is still there
>>
posting in /news/'s biggest thread... so far...
Thread posts: 665
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.