[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Romney Warns Against Kasich One Week After Campaigning With Him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Little-face-mitt-romney1.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Little-face-mitt-romney1.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
Just 1 week!

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/whiplash-romney-warns-against-kasich-one-week-after-campaigning-him-n542806
>>
Romney is a cunt

Fuck that guy
>>
>>31332
We'll have another shot at him if we get him at a brokered convention...
>>
>>31341
There would be riots if that happened.
>>
>>31326
>one loser sinking his teeth into another loser
The difference is, Kasich will remain relevant until the RNC
>>
>>31343
Oh look - more angry White people. We get that every single day.
>>
>>31347
Yeah but 99% of the time it's liberals
>>
>>31351
says the political side that has literally no satire and cannot laugh.
>>
>>31358
are you kidding me?
>>
>>31351
>Yeah but 99% of the time it's liberals
Are you kidding?

The Tea Party shit is a political movement fueled by nothing but right-wing white people being angry.
>>
>>31343
for real. It would be 100x the shitshow at the 2012 convention. People might literally die
>>
>>31341
>tfw a delegate from MN
>tfw Rubio suspended his campaign
>tfw I go against my district and vote for Donald the Builder
>>
>>31326
Clearly the GOP doesn't want trump so anything to get him out, helps them in the long run.

>>33262
Probably some /pol/erina too used to blame everything on 'lbrls' without much thought or reason.
>>
>>33287
>tfw stocked up on ammo in case of civil war

Too bad I live in a white area and nothing will happen here.
>>
>>33309
/pol/ lives in this weird dimension where liberals are really trying to destroy the free world and Trump is the superhero who will save America from an atheist invasion.
>>
>>33315
Globalists are the ones destroying the world, they're just using liberals to do it because they're the ones that can be bent to an authoritarian stance (antifa, black lives matter, literally any college campus group), all while pushing policies that erode both the nations and the native ethnicities so that resistance to larger regional governments becomes impossible, allowing ever smaller groups of global elites to influence expanded territories with relative ease, and erase the ability of the native peoples to rebel or resist as their demographics will be reduced to the point where they cannot unify, bashing them with silencing techniques such as accusations of racism, sexism, and whatever else in order to divide and publicly shame dissenters to scare people from banding together and asserting sovereignty while they still have the chance.

Literally all of this is happening right now, and Europe is a perfect example of it. The German people will never again unify, nor the French, or the British, or the Greeks, because as time passes the natives representation in their own nations are diluted to the points where they cannot influence their own governments or societies without reprisal from internationalist groups, liberal organizations that exist only to intimidate and silence, and the minorities that have plagued them who will wage guerilla warfare for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>33318
uh huh... you sure showed me... By the way, learn what a run on sentence is.

You sure showed me that Trump voters really are that retarded.
>>
>>33318
70s
>>Muh satanists!
80s
>> Muh satanists and black helicopters!
90s
>>Muh ZOG/NOG!
00s
>>kill them ragheads
10s
>>Muh cummunnust suluslst obummer!

Constant paranoia. Wonder if /pol/ is a meth collective...
>>
>>33318
>>Globalism
Is a Capitalist movement.
Everyone is making stuff around the world that everyone could buy...

And because you can't have a market that is unopened, you have to encourage the people to want your culture...

I like how /pol/ makes leftist thought the evil, but the oligarchy just projected communist metastasis onto capitalism.
>>
>>33325
Consolidation of power is as old as human history, and only rarely do societies deviate from it, but not for long.

>>33329
Yes, globalist capitalism, which is enforced via oligarchic means, as moneyed interests manipulate politicians and countries into dissolving their states in order to exert control over both their populations and markets in order to maximize their influence. There's literally no reason not to do this if you're inclined to do so, and since mafia crime families are as real as rain, so are political crime families that work to expand their income, influence, and territory.

While the agitators at the top are clearly bi-partisan, as there are no real sides since they both move in the same direction, the enforcers on the ground are products of the radicalized left, that will use physical and social intimidation in tandem with the press which is bought and owned by an increasingly small amount of individuals.

So really, the hate against "leftists", is really just a hate of the retards that buy into propaganda that directly results in the death of either their nations, or their ethnic kin whom are eagerly betrayed thanks to the demonization of both the western nations and it's peoples.

Just imagine a horrible future with no homogeneous western nations that will mire themselves in ethnic infighting at the expense of prosperity, safety, and any sense of social harmony ever again. Literally no safe place left in the western world, because borders and demographics will have been reduced to a fluid mess where nobody likes or trusts each other, and will willingly cede control to the globalist state as there will be no unified resistance possible outside of endless guerilla warfare that will justify a future global police state run from centralized authoritarian bureaucrats.
>>
So /news/ is a bernie safespace and /pol/ is trump circlejerk.

Come on you guys don't think this shit is a little ridiculous that the media and establishment, owned by the few corporate elites are not trying to influence you, and that people are willing to believe the millions of Trump supporters are all racists? Why is the RNC so scared of someone not owned by special interests and wanting to be tough on these bought politicians.

The media has been cultivating all this race division and only shows negative shit even though crime is declining. Why do we trust them? Look at who owns most of these major news networks.
>>
>>33447
It actually is quite suspicious to me how few people are in charge of the media.

I think most people who run the world are sociopathic oligarchs, they trample culture and civil health for profit margins.

However as an individual what can you do? Acknowledging a globalist agenda sounds schizophrenic to most people, and I can understand why.
>>
>>33698
You could literally control 90% of the world media by getting a room full of people in line, one way or another.

A globalist agenda is nothing but logical, too, because it's the natural end result of all of modern policies and organizations.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.