[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Police accidentally raid old lady and send her to the hospital

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: gty_older_sad_tk_130213_wblog.jpg (28KB, 478x269px) Image search: [Google]
gty_older_sad_tk_130213_wblog.jpg
28KB, 478x269px
But those drug dealers are the ones we really need to go and get - but this would never have happened if we just didn't care about them.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/20/mistaken-police-raid-sends-82-year-old-grandmother-to-the-hospital/

> select all images with Fish
> forces me to select an image of a Ray
More retardation, honestly...
>>
>>30638
>Chicago
Whelp.
>>
>>30638
Rays are fish.
>>
>>30638
Why would you post a picture of that old lady and not the one from the incident?

Had I known she was black, I probably wouldn't have clicked the link.
>>
>>30638
its chicago
there probably is some fucking druglord grandma somewhere
>>
Oink oink legal gang
>>
>>30638
As it turns out cops kill people of all races, genders, and ages.
>>
looks like Pete.

"What's Pete been up to?"

"She ditched me." tears. snivels.
>>
>>30665
This
>>
>>30658
Rays are as much as fish as panthers are as much as cats.
>>
>>30690
Rays are to fish what cats are to mammals.
>>
>>30638
Big city cops are a mixed bag, they're less likely to bother you over trivial bullshit but by contrast when they do bother somebody they go fucking overboard with it.
>>
>>30700
Tfw a couple of specific small town cops jump my shit all the time for the most minor things, have never even arrested or fined me but always on my ass anyway
>>
>>30638
>"accidentally"

FIFY

Fuck pigs
>>
>>30706
CJ is that you?
>>
>>30693
Just because they're in the water doesn't mean they're the same.
>>
>fuck da police, hehehe

>ACAB, amirite my fellow BLM activists?
>>
Genuinely feel sorry for the police in this country. Just look at what happened in Baltimore and most big cities with the post-riot depolicing. The attitudes of the teenage fuckwits in this thread is just cringeworthy too
>>
>>30946
rays are cartilaginous fish, like sharks
>>
>>30956
Are you retarded or something?
>>
>>30957
What a fucking bootlicker
>>
>>30986
Nice retort you utter fucking fag, keep asslicking those BLM/limp liberal nonces who want to depolice our cities because black people get more parking tickets
>>
>>30638
This is what happens when you get warheads with mental issues on the force. They should have people go one way or the other. Veterans are too unstable for civilian duties.
>>
The guy the police were looking for came to the police and told them "you went to the wrong address ", wow.
>>
>>30986
Most police are good. That's why they're cops.
You punks need to stop blaming them all for the issues of the few. It's literally discrimination.
>>
>>30638
Batoidea is a superorder of cartilaginousfishcommonly known as batoids or rays, but it also includes the skates and sawfishes. Approximately 560 species are described in thirteen families. Batoids are in thefishsubclass Elasmobranchii along with sharks, as they are closely related
>>
#NotAllCops
>>
Well at least they didn't kill her. I know I'd be killed if this happened, since I'd probably draw a gun on the officers.
>>
>>31106
>That's why they're cops.

Yeah, just like most people in the military are good people, right?

It's a load of shit, both military and police are jobs for people who have no direction in life.
>>
>>31174
Seriously? Do you think you can carry a weapon into a war zone and get shot at all day and still be suspected to act like a normal human being?
>>
>>31177
That's also true, but what I'm saying is that both jobs attract mentally unstable idiots already.
>>
>>31179
Please finish high school
>>
>>31186
I remember the kids from highschool who went on to join the military. They were all no-future delinquents. That's who the recruiters went for.
>>
>>31187
And so are you. You just haven't tried to defend our great nation.
>>
>>31197
>fighting on foreign soil
>"defend"
>>
>>31227
If we don't fight there, they'll come here.
>>
>>31244
Not if we build the wall.
>>
>>30638
She's probably going to get like a million dollar settlement
>>
Chicago is the new Detroit. The sooner we accept it, the faster we can forget about it.
>>
>>32275
Money can't buy you health. This is all about principle if they do sue. Who cares about money at a time like that?!
>>
>>31187
this is true

i only know one smart guy who went into the military, but its for engineering
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.