[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ankara explosion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35798517
https://www.rt.com/news/335463-central-ankara-blast-sunday/
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/13/world/ankara-park-blast/index.html
So erdogan again or kurds ?
>>
>>28567
Couldn't possibly be someone from Iraq or Syria, right?
>>
Couldnt it be an accident?
>>
Accident?3 explosion in 5 months.its not like an ordinary accident explosion.
>>
Unofficial sources say that there are 138 dead at the moment.
>>
138 died
175 injured

long live our lord and savior erdogan
>>
>>28568
Possible Erdogan
Kurdish Freedom Eagles or something like that said they did it but yeah sure whatever
>>
NORMIES GOT REKT
>>
Most likely a VBIED of 2000 plus pounds with incendiary components or a much smaller Fuel air explosive ( think propane or50 pounds of plastic explosives inside a large container of jellied gasoline) Two groups are possible for this it is either the Kurds doing it as an act of revenge for the turks recent slaughter of two Kurdish towns or it is Isil being isil and blowing shit up cause of their autism
>>
>>28569
an accident not sure if you have been living under a rock but as of recently turkey has been undergoing quite the turbulent time. Between the government seizing control of an opostion news paper that was critaical of the government and turned it into a pro state propaganda machine, the bombing of Kurdish territories and the instatement of curfews in areas with high Kurdish minorities or the very obvious atrocities that the Turkish government is committing, yeah its tooootally an acident
>>
I can't wait to see the gore gifs.
>>
Erdogan again? LOL it's PKK clear as shit. They are loosin in eastern Turkey and bombing western cities.
>>
Any Turkfags at the scene? Any eyewitness reports?
>>
>>28594
They don't look like losing
>>
>>28587
tell me what you see in text as it could be important for determining what type of explosive ex lots of bloody wounds and snapped limbs conventional high explosive device, if its a fuel air we will see less of that and more of either people lying on the ground like they fell asleep or things that look like charcoal briquettes
>>
>>28608
Well considering the Kurds are reciving material support and training from both Russians and American spec ops thye shouldn't be losing. Literally they are being traied by 2 of the worlds most experienced armies
>>
>>28587
If you want gore threads from it go onto the Russian based image boards anytime something bad happens to the turks the Russians celebrate and post the pics on line. Just a word of advice the Russian image boards tend to have a lot of cringe worthy stuff.
>>
>>28595
Turkfag here, I live in Stuttgart though. AMA if you want

i.imgur.com/CYHFZ5L.jpg
>>
>>28587
>>28609
>>28614
Here is some more gore

i.imgur.com/Q5Cx34d.jpg
i.imgur.com/MRzPKmm.jpg
i.imgur.com/rKb9Pj9.jpg

One eyewitness says the bus jumped up and down with the explosion
>>
>>28614
How are you doing today?
>>
>>28618
I didn't eat dinner today but I'm not really hungry. I have an exam in 3 days, I don't thing I'm prepared. Overally I've been in a really depressed mood last few months. Thats completely unrelated to the issue at ankara though. Thanks for asking anyway.
>>
whats the chance the Kurds to establish a country and what happens then to turkey. will turkey attack and raid other territories? what do you think
>>
>>28623
I don't think that would happen without a war unless some foreign power says so. I'd say it has about 10% chance of happening in next ten years and 40% later. If thats the case turkey probably won't be completely eradicated but rather split. Also it won't be pleasent for the turkish people left in kurdish territory and vice versa.
>>
>>28615
>>28614
good job /news/team
>>
turks have shut down mass media and social media
>>
I'm willing to estimate the final tally will stand around 60-75 dead 160-220 wounded
>>
>around 300 people either injured or dead

Damn, that's one strong bomb.
Most car bombs only kill/injure, what, at most 20 people.

Was the explosion huge or did he just drive into a crowd?
>>
>>28702
It's Times Square of Ankara and it is a public transportation hub.
>>
>>28713

Thanks for sharing this info I don't know much. Shutting down social media is retarded. People are able to save the media or share with friends, upload to personal sites etc. Really fucking stupid to shut down mass media. Their electricity should be shut down for being dicks.
>>
>>28646
It's everything the Left wants, instantly!
>>
>>28567
Erdogan is really working hard to make Turkey appear as a victim.
>>
>>28794
I'm not sure if you are aware but there was another bomb exploded in a HDP (A party that gets most of the Kurdish votes) meeting in Ankara which had a higher death toll. Do you know what Turkish nationalists said about that? They bombed themselves to look as victims.

What I'm getting at, you might have been masturbating for a while thinking you are some kind of mastermind in politics but you are just being as disgusting as Turkish nationalists.
>>
>USA embassy warns people about a possible attack
>Bombing happens
>Russia leaves Syria

Lel wut? Something is fishy here
>>
>>28859

Too convenient..,
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.