[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/news/ main board archival

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: after suspicion.jpg (26KB, 772x459px) Image search: [Google]
after suspicion.jpg
26KB, 772x459px
Hey, what's the official external archival website for this board?! Like Hechinger's (or whatever his name was) Like that not the puny 1-week archival we automatically have. Just wondering if it's out there.

Valid URL: http://freebeacon.com/issues/epa-spends-295507-to-track-energy-and-water-use-of-office-workers/

Wow, the EPA did something?!
>>
>>28274
I don't know the answer but I'd bet someone on >>>/qa/ might know.

I know it isn't desustorage or 4plebs, for what that is worth.
>>
>>28274
Why u askin in /news/?
>>
>>28282
/qa/ sucks. /q/ was better.
>>28290
Where better to ask? I included some news in the thread so you don't have to get uptight about anything.
>>
>>28291
FAQ, Feedback or Contact on homepage, no?
>>
>>28297
The most I will agree to is that I should've put a [meta] tag in the beginning...
>>
Fuck the EPA, some of their CEOs should be janitors cleaning WC.

>Lucid Design Group, a California-based software company, received the funding

Well, at least IT guys have something to eat, glad to hear it.
>>
>>28274
>official
There aren't any " official external archival website" at all.
>Hechinger
Who?

As far as I know, no board is archiving /news/ now. 4ch.be was archiving it, but shut down.

Here's one list of active archives.
https://github.com/MayhemYDG/archives.json/blob/master/archives.json
>>
I was looking around for a /t/ archiver because the loveisover archive is unsearchable at the moment. I didn't find any for /news/ sadly.
>>
>>28318
Found a better list.
http://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=4chan
>>
>>28274
There's nobody archiving us right now.

Which is fucking insane because you wouldn't even need to save images and because nobody would ever browse it.
The bandwidth costs would be negligible.
>>
>>28423
I'd definitely browse i a lot. Despite the slowness this is definitely my favorite board.
>>
>>28423
Yeah.
Well, I can try to archive it.
May y'all tell me some good domain names?
>>
>>28427
Seconded. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
>>
>>28511
Archivr.today
>>
BTW, it's not related but since this is as close to a meta-thread as we're going to get right now I saw this on /qa/:

https://boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/466796#lr466796
>>
>>28511
everythingsclickbait.org

hirosfailboard.ru

chimpoutstories.us
>>
>>28517
smug newsanchor face.jpg
>>
>>28274
4plebs, DesuStorage, Fgts.jp, and 4chandata are the only ones I know of.
moe is gone. foolz is gone.

None of them seem to have /news/, or any of the new boards, other than, oddly enough, trash.
>>
>>29463
desu has /trash/

nyafuu also has the new /wsr/
>>
>>29536
>none of them... have any of the new boards other than... trash

thanks on the nyafuu info though.
>>
>>29463
I wonder what it'd take to have a unified one.

Something that has all the datas of Desu, Fgts, 4plebs, Nyafuu, and 4chandata, as well as Moe's old saved archive stuff.

I hate having to keep track of what's where.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.