[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Norway officially accusses China of stealing military secrets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

http://www.scmagazine.com/norway-officially-accusses-china-of-stealing-military-secrets/article/479574/
>General Lt Morten Haga Lunde, head of the Norwegian intelligence agency E-tjenesten, has gone on the record to accuse China of involvement in cyber-espionage activities in the country, stating that threat actors in China have stolen confidential information from Norwegian companies which is now being used in Chinese military technology. The companies hit and technology stolen was not revealed. This is believed to be the first time this Nato government has unequivocally accused China – though with attribution in hacking being so difficult, threat actors in China could be taken to mean non-government Chinese hackers working with government sanction.

>Lunde was reported by Norwegian Broadcasting (NRK), while on the Norwegian defence department's annual threat assessment, Fokus 2016 as saying both Russian and Chinese intelligence posed digital threats to Norway. He also noted that the threat coming from these nations applies not only to Norwegian companies, but is a global challenge.

>He added, “What's important here is that its not just the boogie man out there, this is an official government statement saying that this is a real threat.
>>
Just in time for Trump?!
>>
>>25786
WWIII soon, friend.
>>
>>25788
Trump said he'll prevent World War 3 (with the Wall)
>>
>>25788

This just in anon claims WWIII is going to happen because China's economy is not linked to The West. China will give up its connections to The West in order to attack Norway/NATO because...????
>>
>>25847
>because...????
Red Chinese supremacists.

And you thought White supremacists were bad...
>>
>>25785
Isn't Norway the country that claimed Russian subs were spying on them, and only later to confirm it was just seals splashing about?
>>
>>25923
Sweden has claimed it several times. Many of them are probably true.
>>
>>25923
This is what Russian pay-trolls want you to believe.

The sightings themselves happen yearly, and it has been confirmed time and again that Russian subs enact insertion or extraction operations on Swedish soil regularily.
>>
>>25785
I hate the fucking chinklets,they've been stealing research data and secrets,both private and military for years.

Any fucking university,lab,private company,government and military has had to deal with yellow pest.

I hope to God one day they will be carbonized by Japan,Korea and everyone else.
>>
>>25785
China was pretty smart to invest so much into creating supercomputers, they've hacked pretty much everyone at this point, knowledge is power right?
how much money can you save by stealing research? it has to pay for itself
>>
>>26045
When you have virtually unlimited manpower you don't need supercomputers, although they help when trying to bruteforce or break encryption. This is really more about corporate espionage.

Because Chinese companies are always at least partially owned by the Chinese Government, they have the benefit of letting the Chinese Government do the corporate espionage for them.
>>
>>25785
This is why free trade is retarded.
Unilaterally tariff the fuck out of China until they stop their leeching bullshit. They cannot survive without their exports and those should be pressured. Hell, tell them next time they try shit we'll demand they make Tibet sovereign.
>>
>>26081
>Unilaterally tariff the fuck out of China
There would be riots at every WalMart in America from the sticker shock.
>>
>>26083
>unironically shopping at walmart
If we can thin out those people too it'll be a handsome bonus.
>>
>stealing Norway's military secrets

I don't think "Let everyone come in and leave yourselves undefended" is much of a secret, or worth stealing.
>>
>>25944
>Russian subs enact insertion or extraction operations on Swedish soil regularly

That sounds like anal sex and I'm confused why the Swedes would be upset by that.
>>
>>26231
Russian hygiene is terrible and they have an inhuman tolerance for pain so make poor submissives.
>>
>>26230
Still produces weapons though
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.