[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump wins Nevada

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

File: trump debate prep.jpg (96KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
trump debate prep.jpg
96KB, 600x425px
The insults paid off.

http://www.cnn.com/election/primaries/states/nv/Rep
>>
CAN'T STUMP
>>
>>25229
THE TRUMP
>>
>>25228
NOOOOOOOO

FUCKING DESERT IDIOTS GOOD FOR NOTHING GAMBLING MORONS

It's okay,

It's okay once he hits civilized States like my Illinois, hell be going down hard.
>>
>>25236
>>>/pol/

Get off my board
>>
>>25237
K
>>
>>25228
Ir maybe the american people are tired of presidents and controlled by the establishment. Trump is clearly not part of it
>>
>>25237
>my board
>>
>>25235
Not according to polling: http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/trump-holds-big-lead-among-illinois-republicans-ahead-of-march/article_4d071f17-fd6e-5a29-9dac-16e26e93ca44.html

Trump: 28 / Cruz: 15
>>
>>25242
Oh what the fuck? For fuck sake hase world give mad?
>>
>>25244
youre the mad one, id saydont you see but clearly you dont, since youre mad
>>
>>25228
I guess we can see the effects of Nevada being ranked 47th in k-12 education.
>>
>>25248
Savage

But fair
>>
Are you feelin' it (the Bern) now, Mr Chrabs?
>>
>>25248
>>25248
Numbers say he's leading in IL (10) and Mass (1) in edu. What else ya got skipper? The polls are wrong?
>>
>>25228
Hilarious to see the massive ass blasting among the 'conservative' pundits right now.

Wouldn't be shocked if Trump even hit 50% once the count was over.
>>
>>25248

Are you the guy that lost his gf to a black hillary supporter because you shilled too much for bernie?
>>
>>25244
THE FIRE RISES BROTHER
>>
I'm praying that the Louisiana Republican Primary
fairs better. Yet, we are rated #43 in edu, and I've been seeing trump shirts and road signs everywhere. Might start applying for citizenship for Canada.
>>
>>25258
Are you stupid? This thread is for republicans. Who gives a fuck about Bernie?

>>25253
Cruz would have been better for Nevada. IL isn't my problem.
>>
>>25263
Just be sure to renounce citizenship when you leave, for luck.
>>
>>25265
>Who gives a fuck about Bernie?

1. Republicans that hate Hillary Clinton.
There's a few
2. Democrats that hate Hillary Clinton.
There's a few
3. Anyone who knows the longer Cruz and Rubio duke it out at 22.5% a piece, the more 45% Trump wins will continue.
There's a few

Divide and rule.
Join or die.
>>
>>25263
it seems to me most people leaving are white lefties or minorities

so please, go.
>>
If Cruz steps out a fair portion of his support goes to trump. Not all; but a significant slice..
>>
>>25275
Shut the front door, friend . We're in this together.
>>
BUILD WALL
>>
>>25228
That's not how mirrors work.
>>
>>25263
I'd imagine the results would be the same as South Carolina...
>>
One thing im concerned about is the bill that was passed durring 2013, if im right . that makes it easy to detainee people without a trial if they are considered a terrorist. (One of the reason they can hold u is if you have more then 3 weeks worth of food in your house.) There was more f'ed up rules but that rule stuck with me. Anywho that bill is in place and all it takes is for president to abuse that power to turn us into a totalitarian government or fascist. And the drum trump is beating is that, and its scary what he could do. So in a nutshell if he dose win yes I would agree im moving to canada and yes im left party and white
>>
>>25366
That's ridiculous. The establishment candidates are the people you should be concerned about abusing that law. Not the guy who loves the 2A and isn't controlled by anyone

If anything that law proves why you need to vote for trump
>>
Explain, how is he what we need. The dude has no government experience!
>>
>>25366
>The people who put all the abusive laws into place are the ones who'll never abuse them

Okay m8.
>>
>>25375
Explain what government experience actually is, and how it can /only/ be attained while leeching off tax dollars in a public office, and why the 2 first term senators surpass Trump in executive experience.
>>
>>25328
Reflections...
>>
>>25385
B-but he went bankrupt!

Dems are a joke this election.

Hopefully he gets through the hurdles he's got coming next week with potentially being called to court.
>>
>>25228
Pimped his way to the top
>>
>>25375
Because the last two Presidents with government experience were so great, right?
>>
>>25248
Damn this board! I had the perfect reaction image for this.
>>
>>25235
>illinois
>civilized

Pick one, anon.
>>
>>25228
Fuck political cartoons. They're so shit. Trump's lines are enough to make this joke work. You don't need all the labels force fed to the viewer. They get the point.
>>
>>25265
>>25265
You have your own board to shit up.
>>
>>25235
>Illinois
>civilized
Kekd hard
>>
>>25235
Isn't Chicago the murder capital of the world?
>>
>>25488
Another angry Trumper comes out of the woodworks...
>>
>>25488
Americans aren't too bright
>>
>>25538
Only of USA, friend. I'm pretty sure the likes of Rio de Janeiro are off far worse.
>>
Someone help me understand why Trump is such a good candidate
>total ass hole
Will not be able to create a coalition to deal with ISIS because no one would work for him. Would probably just invade the fucking country
>lower minimum wage and deporting millions of people
No thanks
>>
>>25749
> everyone who matters pulls out of the middle east
> trump nukes it
> mudslime problem solved forever
Let it happen
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.