[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bundestrojaner now legal and approved in Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: bka-virus-entfernen.jpg (385KB, 1079x728px) Image search: [Google]
bka-virus-entfernen.jpg
385KB, 1079x728px
>German Interior Ministry said on Monday it had approved the use of Trojan malware allowing investigators to access computers

>The broadcaster recalled that the use of the computer program goes absolutely in compliance with the acting German legislation, and will be applied to all the federal states of the country.

>According to the broadcaster, the move was criticized by Germany's Green Party faction, as "the end does not justify the means" in the country which follows principles of democracy.

http://sputniknews.com/science/20160222/1035179678/germany-trojan-malware.html
http://www.spiegel.de/netzwelt/netzpolitik/bundestrojaner-innenministerium-gibt-spaehsoftware-frei-a-1078656.html
>>
>>24980
>1984 Hitler triggered by 1942 Hitler
>Swastika banned in Germany
>>
The pic is not related , its a pic from malware that has infected your computer asking you to pay to unlock it . (Hence the "we locked your computer because you were doing illegal things , buuuuut well let you off if you pay us 100 €"
The "www.spiegel.de" artikle states , that they may only use a trojan to infekt computers affiliated with suspects , if concrete leads are present which endanger the life , health or freedom of another citizen
>>
>>24980
I read about this in a blogpost from Netzaktivisten.Nobody seems to give a fuck
>>
I find this very unsettling.
Even more so, considering how few people seem to be bothered.
It feels a lot like they try to pass shit like this while the majority's focus lies on the refugees.
Im Ernst, wie unmündig kann man eigentlich sein.
>>
>>25008
> It feels a lot like they try to pass shit like this while the majority's focus lies on the refugees.

Okay, let's let some more refugees in!
>>
http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/politik/-bundestrojaner-genehmigt-sote-,10808018,33834876.html
>>
related
>>22954

It seems the German government isn't alone in this.
>>
>>24999
>they may only use a trojan to infekt computers affiliated with suspects , if concrete leads are present which endanger the life , health or freedom of another citizen
That is what "they" say. You and I both know they'll probably try to infect as many innocent people as possible just to spy on their asses.

I posted pic related because it's basically what they are doing; modifying illegal malware (!) in order to get what they want.
Wouldn't surprise me if in the future you'd actually have to pay for it to get your PC unlocked.

>>25002
>>25008
They're all bluepilled, the only news people care about nowadays is muh refugees. Also, no one gives a fuck about TTIP and TPP anymore.
>>
Considering how poorly the german institutions did against cyber attacks in the recent past I'm not too scared about this trojan being too sophisticated

Also fuck, at least germany is open about it. Don't tell me Amerika isn't doing this since windows XP came out...
>>
Fascism runs through the German blood
>>
So where do I get an anti malware tool for this
>>
>>25124
All known AVs should protect you from it for NOW.
>>
>>25125
>implying the germans won't put gag orders on AV companies
>>
>>25130
No shit.

And thanks to them, they'd even open ways for PC infections up.

I hope they'll fuck up so badly that they accidentally crash servers from an international company so TTIP's ``neutral'' arbitration courts will sue our gov't, 2bh.
>>
>>25139
>tfw berlin will be bombed again
>>
>>25140
Habbening when?
>>
>>25087
>they'll probably try to infect as many innocent people as possible just to spy on their asses
This

This situation is appalling, and it's not just happening in Germany.
There's a general, unsettling push for information control and corporate cocksucking, and nobody seems to give a fuck.
>>
>>25094
Microsoft released an ad here recently. It was shocking how blatently open they were about tracking.
>>
>>25309
Found it, pair that w/ what they did to the xbox one, whats in the tos in microsoft 10, and the backwards patch they sent out to win 7/8.1 its p blatent.
but it all happened in a hort span of time too. Oh well.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qbmgQYHnm60
>>
>>25311
How can I "trust" a company that even admits to spy on me?
>>
>>25325
Don't buy ms? Build your own pc and get help from that tech board. I forget its name since its a pretty elitist bunch. And huuuuuge learning curve.

Gotta dual box while you fix shit up.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.