[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 in 4 Trump supporters didn't caucus in Iowa for him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What's wrong, Trump-lovers?! Don't you want to see your precious Wall built?!?

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/02/1_in_4_trump_supporters_failed_to_show_up_at_iowa.html
>>
>>21691
hola rato
>>
>>21691
It just goes to show that you can't trust the way the media does polling anymore. Too many shady subcontractors doing the work with agendas or not enough knowledge about statistics.
>>
>>21696
You'll be paying for it.
>>
>>21743
Then you don't like the polling in the OP, either.
>>
>>21747
Yes exactly. There are very few polling orgs willing to poll more than 1000 people at a time, for just one thing the whole industry consistently does wrong. The one in OPs story is no exception.
>Monmouth re-contacted 263 likely voters who originally took part in its Iowa Republican survey
conducted from January 23 to 26
>>
Rednecks are lazy. Not news.
>>
Trump has a better chance in New Hampshire where closed booth voting means you don't have to be seen voting for Trump...
>>
>>21751
rednecks =/= Iowa
>>
>>21811
>Iowa
>middle america
>not teeming with redneck trash Trump supporters
D-do you expect me to actually believe this, anon?
>>
>>21743
Caucus system is retarded. Hilary for example won by coin tosses. Fucking coin tosses man. If that isn't retarded I don't know what is. He'll do fine in NH or at least should/needs to. We'll see.
>>
>>21691
Trump supporters are too busy masturbating to anime to perform simple tasks like participating in our democracy twice every four years.
>>
>>21759
THis applies to me. I'm voting for trump, but I dare not express this feeling to anyone
>>
>>21825
>Caucus system is retarded.
I think even most people in Iowa think it's retarded. Last time (2012) was even more fucked up than this time around with the coin tosses was. They had to revise who won 3 different times and Santorum ended up winning in the end.
>>
>>21870
>They had to revise who won 3 different times
They had a busy year stealing the election from both Santorum and Ron Paul that year!
>>
>>21750

>more than 1000

you know how a poll works right? you get a sample size, and extrapolate the data.

you moderate skeptics are absurd with the "MUH LOW SAMPLE SIZE!!!!". What number would make you happy? 5000? 10000? you realize 10000 people is probably 80% of the population in iowa, right?

as long as the sample size is reasonably diverse, even under 1000 is fine.
>>
>>21942
Serve this dish again with less salt and cancer and I'll regard your reply
>>
>>21870
Yea I feel they should do away with it for the Dems and just make it all day long voting. What was the turn out for Iowa this time around, 1/16? That's horrendous.
>>
>>21867
It's pretty easy to support Trump publicly if you know what you're talking about.

Most people are painfully ignorant of politics and the world, so it's not a high bar.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.