[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The whole sand negros thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: 2016-01-31 ra.png (762KB, 719x637px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-31 ra.png
762KB, 719x637px
What the fuck do these guys want? How do you tell who wins? What happens then?
What does ANYBODY get out of this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3425513/Boko-Haram-extremists-burn-children-death-kill-50-villagers-fire-bombing-huts-new-Nigeria-attack.html
>>
>>20383
Nice outrage story, Piers.
>>
I always thought that Boko Haram was as much about politics as they are religion.
>>
>>20385
>Please do not talk about news which may be discomforting to read
There's probably a cat being rescued from a tree somewhere you can read about.
>>
>What do they want?
Wealth, Power, Mandate.

>How do you tell who wins?
When the entirety of one faction has been utterly destroyed, maybe even genocided.

>What happens then?
If Boko wins? Pseudo-religious Feudalism, they'll split because every Colonel Abudllah wants it all for himself. This won't last long because China or Russia will go in and ruin them. If goverment wins? Same old same old, corruption and trade that comes with being a satellite state.
>>
>>20391
It isn't that it's discomforting; quite the opposite. It's purposely sensationalized so that you will click on it and give Piers Morgan some more adsense shekels.
>>
It's all about Totalitarian Jew Banksters controlling everything.

They don't care about Sand Niggers, or anybody else, unless they get in the way of their Totalitarian Delusions.
>>
Caliphate
>>
None of you cucks will care about Boko Haram until they're raping your women and bombing your stadiums
>>
>>20436
I'm curious. Even if i do care, what can i do?
>>
>>20391
>>Please do not talk about news which may be discomforting to read
Where do you get this crap from?
>cat being rescued
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>20464
Continue to point out how much religion has poisoned the world for centuries.
>>
better question, why don't we just bomb some grand Muslim temple, and execute every Muslim in western jails. then release a video telling them to fuck off.
while the world moves its armies into a position to wipe them out.
they would give us anything we wanted if we bombed mecca and killed all their criminals in our countries.

MUSLIM BLOOD FOR OIL
U
S
L
I
M

B
L
O
O
D

F
O
R

O
I
L
>>
>>20493
Killing almost all muslims is not the answer. 90 percent of em hates the terrorists too, and if a war on muslims is declared, they will likely side with the terrorists. If we were to bomb mecca, then every muslim in the world would rise up imo. That's what i would do... i think the best and maybe only option is to send troops and kill those isis mofos on the ground until theres none left
>>
>>20497
ok rephrase the plan.
kill all known Muslim extremists in western countries.
then warn middle east countries if they dont settle the fuck down we bomb somthing important to them.
wait for some retard terrorist to test us, and we bomb the Saudi royal family.
then if that doesn't work we make Israel bomb mecca, because Israel are hard cunts who wouldnt tolerate the Muslim blow back. and if the Muslims overran Israel Israel would just take one for the team and nuke the middle east.

Or we let china just throw millions of underfed soldiers at the Muslims until both sides have the strength of worms and we kill two birds with one stone
>>
Blood for the blood God.
Skulls for the skull throne of Allah.
>>
>>20498
you are one dumb motherfucker

it's not like anyone's just leaving some openly extremist asshats unwatched. no one is in control of this shit, and no threats or negotiation are gonna do anything because no one has the power to stop it.

every mudslim is mad as fuck about some shit some other mudslim did to them and so on, so they kill eachother forever and sometimes they target someone else because they've long since forgotten why anyone wouldn't just act like that for no reason.

none of their leaders have enough power to stop that from happening.
>>
>>20390
>Boko Haram
books forbidden
western education is wrong
>as much about politics as they are religion.
>>
>>20395

>mandate

are they that repressed that they can't just organise a date with their male friends otherwise
>>
mods are asleep, post demonhunters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcG3rONzw98
>>
>>20497
http://i.imgur.com/BvOUazo.jpg
>>
>>20383
This has been going on since like 682. What do you think you're going to do about it?
>>
>>20501
>>20498
A simpler solution would just be to cut all aid south of the Sahara. Let the Chinks and DeBeers take all the resources they want, but until Africans start feeding themselves, they get no outside aid.
>>
Why are Boko Haram not dealt with?

Isn`t there a war on terror going on?
>>
>>20506
Western education is a political issue though.
>>
>>20493
>>20497
Best question: why the fuck should we do anything since it's a regional conflict on the other side of the world that we have nothing to do with? Why do you automatically assume that now only do we have the right to intervene but that it's our duty?

>>20516
That picture isn't true. It cites a source to lend itself credibility but if you actually read the source you'll find that the image is actually bullshit.
>>
Why are muslims so violent?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fula_jihads
>>
They aren't white.
Therefore nobody cares.
>>
>>20673
>no references
Why would you believe that article?
>>
>>20497
Kill yourself
>>
>>20675
No. They are in a different country on a different continent.

Their plight has no bearing or impact on any of the Western Powers so why should they (we) care.

It isn't worth our intervention.
>>
>>20436
Implying they will try to fuck with western society.
These monkeys will be tracked and BTFO before they can even fire one bullet.
Just like most IS terrorists. The few mssacres weve seen were slipped through the cracks.
>>
>>20436
There's sweet fuck all we can do about a determined terrorist who wants to blow up a stadium. Absolutely nothing. Donald "Bomb the shit out of them" Trump and the rest of the Republicans think we can bomb our way to safety, and that's not true and has never been true. Anyone who supports continued war in the middle east and North Africa is brain dead.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.