[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Abu Bakr" al-Baghdadi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I know he's being hunted, but I'm curious about the probability of killing him let alone proving it, as well as if that's an option that's being pursued whole heartily. It's obviously refuted by the rest of the Muslim world but they say he's a descendent of Muhammed. A caliph can be replaced if his duties aren't carried out but I say killing him irreplaceably delegitimizes the caliphate.

http://www.jamestown.org/programs/tm/single/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=42702&cHash=0efbd71af77fb92c064b9403dc8ea838#.Vq0LRstOnqA
>>
Edit: Sunni caliphs are political (non hereditary) successors of Muhammed where as Shiite caliphs are believed to be direct descendants (hereditary) successors. I still believe baghdadi should be number one priority.
>>
>>20171
His whole household will be turned to ash sometime.

Shame he'll get a successor.
>>
>>20188
He's doing what they do best, hiding among civilians in Raqqa or Mosul.
>>
>>20171
ancient fighters solved this by bringing the head of their enemies with them from the battle field. Also, the probability can be pretty much made 100% by first lining the Islamic State with SAMs and then gassing the entire area with high potency, low persistence bio weapons. Starting from the outer fringes of the territory and moving inwards. Sometimes it's impossible to kill a monster without burning down the forest. At the end of the day, you'd have a large empty area the refugees can go back to
>>
>>20171

There are tens of thousands of people who claim to be descendents of Muhammed.

also, it will take time. Look how long it took to get Osama. The US army had 150,000+ guys in iraq going for Zarqawi and it took 4 years. They never got Mullah Omar or Siraj Haqqani and the current Pakistani Taleban leader is still alive as well. Same as Zawahiri or Golani (the Nusra leader)

>>20196
Whereas the american president is known to lead his wars from the frontline, right?
>>
>>20171
Mossad will just hire another replacement

Shimon Eliot is just a figurehead
>>
>>20214
I don't remember having any praise for the U.S.
>>
>>20171
He's probably dead. Probably for a while. And noone in isis is admitting it if it's true because it would reduce their legitimacy.
>>
>>20220
you've been watching too much iron man 3 on loop again.
Stop it.
>>
Isn't that Joe Rogan?
>>
>>20523
It's possible. Abu Bakr's ultimately a figure head/boogieman like Osama was. I barely matters if he's alive, dead or never existed at all. Of course the manhunts are themselves just a media circus anyway. They could have found OBL pretty easily since he wasn't being terribly low profile despite being the at the top of the west's shitlist.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.