[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fate of the Trump Cap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: trump cap throw.jpg (53KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
trump cap throw.jpg
53KB, 900x600px
> Since the hat debuted and Trump's campaign became a juggernaut, awareness of the slogan stayed steady, as measured in Google searches. No one cared about searching for "make America great again" a year ago. Now people search for it all the time, often when seeking information about the hat itself. The hat and the slogan have their own life. Trump doesn't need to wear it, any more than Nike needs to write "Nike" under their swoosh. The brand is known.

> Of all of the signs that the Trump campaign has matured, I'd offer that this is one of the most clear. Not only because wearing a ball cap is unusual for the modern presidential candidate, but because Trump's campaign has reached that level that Barack Obama hit in 2008.

> What's Hillary Clinton's slogan? What's Ted Cruz's? What's Bernie Sanders? What's Jeb Bush's? Trump's hat may have outlived its usefulness for his campaign. But the idea -- the concise slogan hammered home as frequently as possible -- might still serve as inspiration for the campaigns of some of his competitors.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/01/25/why-donald-trump-has-given-up-on-the-hat/
>>
>>19330
this.
He may not win the campaign but he BTFO in advertising
>>
I wore my Trump hat out while doing a bunch of snow removal work.

Basically every guy that noticed it and was within earshot said him and his entire family are voting Trump.
>>
>>19334
Please read this if you think Trump's campaign is about advertising rather than winning & results! http://theweek.com/articles/600335/donald-trump-poised-strongest-primary-performance-modern-history
>>
>>19336
> entire family
Hivemind.
>>
>>19337
Whether they get elected or not, even losing candidates continue to stay in the race for the benefits of staying in the public limelight, thus increasing future speaking fees: http://fortune.com/2015/06/11/politician-speaking-fees-speeches/

Donald Trump would still be marketing himself to the public while it's still possible even if he was 5th or 6th. People like Herman Cain and Huckabee show how easy it is to use a campaign as a PR vehicle for future projects.
>>
>>19330
Hilary doesn't need a slogan... Because she is Hilary Clinton. She is the most qualified for the position of President of all the candidates not some old egomaniac. If you wanna make America great then vote for Hilary!
>>
>>19342
>Hilary doesn't need a slogan
This, she has a pussy
>>
>>19343
>She
>>
>>19342
I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton has a slogan...
>>
>>19351
Yeah, it's "H." Her slogan is the letter H.
>>
>>19375
Her slogan is "Welcome to the Hillpocalypse - me & Bill will be your guide."
>>
>>19341
He's in it to win and solidify his name in history, he's not some little cuck
>>
>>19351
"I'm a womyn"
>>
This just shows me how much of a farce voting is. It's all about brand recognition and not any meaningful stances.
>>
>>19351
>GIRRRRL POWERRRR
>>
>>19434
You can have good branding and meaningful stances, anon.

Just because people like the hat doesn't mean they don't also like his positions.
>>
>>19342
She's literally the worst democrat candidate for decades.
>>
>>19336
Snow removal work at a trailer park eh?
>>
>>19343
>>19348
>>19342
>>19351
>>19456
>>19375
>>19404
>>19440
>>19387
Its "Hillary for America"
http://presidential-candidates.insidegov.com/stories/6557/campaign-slogans-presidential-candidate#5-Hillary-Clinton-Democrat
>>
>>19488
Does Long Island even have trailer parks?
>>
meme magic strikes again
>>
>>19497
>hillary for america
>takes massive donations from countries that wish death on us
>only got those donations because she was sleeping in the seat of US chief diplomat
>>
>>19434
The brand is the stance: Make America Great Again!
>>
>>19434
Maybe at the federal level voting is a farce, but it's more important than ever before at the local and state levels.
>>
>>19566
But the federal government is more powerful than ever now.
>>
>>19567
Ultimately your local county sheriff has more direct control over your life than any senator or president ever will.
>>
>>19509
i always though long island was a trailer park
>>
I would say Feel the Bern is fairly well known, but maybe mainly for its awkwardness.
>>
Why is he throwing a frog in the picture?
>>
>>19732
Holt shit he is!
>>
>>19387
For some reason I have "batmetal" in my head as I read that.
>>
>>19740
Ribit!
>>
>>19402
>he's not a little cuck

Sounds like what America seems to really need right now.
>>
>>19404
underrated post
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.