[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Gets Millions From Golf Members.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 0

You can be a Trump supporter by default. But of you are a Trump supporter by choice, you are an Idiot.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/09/06/trump-gets-millions-golf-members-ceos-and-lobbyists-get-access-president/632505001/
>>
I do appreciate being insulted by someone as uneducated as yourself. However, I cannot allow your stupidity to go uncorrected.

First, I can tell you are a lazy Liberal. How can I tell this you ask? You used the wording of clean url slugs instead of writing what the article actually said. The title should be "Trump gets millions from gold club members"

Second, you cannot in fact be a Trump supporter by default. It is a choice to support any candidate. Claiming you support him just because he is Republican is the same weak minded thinking that gave someone such as yourself trophies for trying

Finally, you want the word if and then a comma.

But, if you are a Trump supporter by choice you are an idiot.

Yet we have already established you cannot support someone by default. Any support given to a political candidate is an active choice.

Thus, your post should read.

"Trump gets millions from gold club members"

If you are a Trump supporter, you are an idiot.

Next time please put forth some effort in your post.
>>
Have they completely lost their minds?
USA Today is acting like the KGB here. There was ZERO wrongdoing by the club members here. USA Today publicly doxx and shame people for the simple reason that USA Today doesn't like who they voted for and who they play golf with.

I swear to god. If the insane Commie Jews in control of our media are not defeated soon they will turn this nation into another Soviet Union.
Fuck them. I hope they all die.
>>
>>175845
>There was ZERO wrongdoing by the club members here
I don't think the members are the problem here. Although complicity with corruption is underhanded.
>>
>>175850
You are fucking insane.
>>
>>175850
what corruption exactly, i'm sure there's plenty of evidence to support this viewpoint
>>
>>175855
Corruption as in, not divesting himself from his businesses while everyone that wants to influence him is trying to book a room at his hotels to gain access to him and impress upon him. Hotels and resorts which he frequently stays at and mingles with lobbyists at while being president.
Meaning he's effectively accepting bribes.
>>
>>175881
>Corruption as in, not divesting himself from his businesses
So not corruption then
>Meaning he's effectively accepting bribes.
That's not a bribe
>>
>>175850
>>175832

Paid fucking shill posting fake news
>>
Paid shill? . You're so bright and predictable.
>>
>>175832
Seriously go fuck yourself.
>>
>>175845
The truth doesn't matter to the liberal media. Just look at every Russia "smoking gun" they have reported on,
>>
>>175850
You're mentally ill. No i'm not even baiting, your hatred for trump has made you psychotic.
>>
>>175881
That's not "corruption" he's withing the law to do that.
>>
>>176168
Not an argument.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.