[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Philadelphia Police Union Head Defends Nazi Cop, Calls BLM a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: _16x9_992.jpg (111KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
_16x9_992.jpg
111KB, 992x558px
After some Black Lives Matter activists exercised their first amendment right to protest the continued employment of an obviously poorly trained cop at best, McNesby continued to rally behind him.
On Thursday, McNesby called Black Lives Matter protesters “animals.” As those who study the importance of language know, designating others subhuman is the first step in having no remorse for cutting them down in cold blood.

“When you go to work each day, you shouldn’t have to worry that a pack of rabid animals will suddenly show up at your home and openly threaten your family,” said McNesby. “These are not activists, they are racist hate groups determined to instigate violence.”
Oh, and about that officer who had the Nazi tattoo—obviously not an animal in McNesby’s mind.

According to another HuffPo report, last September, Officer Ian Hans Lichtermann was caught on social media with what looked to be part of the official insignia of Adolph Hitler’s Nazi Party on his arm: an eagle with outstretched wings, topped by the word “Fatherland.”
Other fun facts: In 2010, Lichtermann’s name showed up in a hacked database of visitors to neo-Nazi and white supremacist websites, and research by the anti-fascist website Philly Antifa shows photos of Lichtermann dressing up as a Nazi to participate in historical re-enactments.
Of this guy McNesby said, “I’ve seen [the tattoo photo]. It’s an eagle. Not a big deal.”
Mayor Kenney, however, called the tattoo “deeply offensive.”
By the way, that officer—the Nazi—is still policing the streets of Philadelphia, as is the guy who shot two people in the back.

http://www.theroot.com/philadelphia-police-union-head-defends-nazi-cop-calls-1798746986
>>
>>175084
you and the fag posting the daily caller should both go jump off a cliff
>>
>>175084
Good blacklivesmatter matter has killed more people in the past two years than the KKK has in the past 20.
>>
>>175086
What's wrong with theroot.com? It's very neutral.
>>
>>175091
Lol its a black racist site.
>>
>>175084
BLM is a racist domestic gang and they should all be rounded up and jailed
>>
>>175084
I watched a BLM "rally" in Philly a few years ago, they just sat down in the intersection of schuykill avenue and market st and blocked traffic for an hour. they sat in a circle and gave stories about their feelings and half of them just cried about college debt
>>
>>175084
>theroot.com

Stop please.
Either way, BLM is past it's prime, they are animals and savages and their entire movement is based on a lie that has been debunked time and time again by stats and studies.

Black people, you're not oppressed you're just assholes.
>>
>>175167
The 13th.
>>
>"pack"
>>
>>175084
That pic isn't helping people's opinion of them
>>
Maybe BLM are all terrorists and secret black Hitlers but that doesn't excuse cops.
I can't understand police being rewarded with paid vacations every time they do something retardly wrong. If I showed up to work sporting a swastika tattoo I'd be fired. Is it asking too much to expect the same standards from them? If it is then they need to find another job. If a cop doesn't want to perform his job within reasonable expectations, the solution is not for his buddies on the force to display solidarity with him. He needs to quit his job and find work somewhere else.
>>
In my fair share of first hand experiences with BLM protests, the term 'animals' doesn't seem to fit as well as 'savages'.

Being one for an argument where my words are more powerful than the volume of my voice, these protest are usually filled with biased Democrats, SJW, and Libtards who in any way shape or form in an argument, direct it to Trump. Either that, or they start oppressing YOU based on your skin color and saying that you will never feel their oppression.

>bitch please

Majority of these sheeple don't have anything wrong in their lives and act that if someone of their color gets shot by a white cop, then they all got hit by the bullet.

Not to mention the fact they will begin to authorize you, moving you slowing in a pushing matter to another area, silencing you, and not making ANY LOGICAL arguments.

>don't forget their anarchist actions they make
>we want peace
>let's show them how much we want peace by smashing this passerby windshield

Though I will argue that, McNebsy is also being biased as fuck in this source.
>>
>>175352
Holy shit, is English your native language?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.