[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feds classify Anti-fa as a domestic terrorist group.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 0

http://www.newsweek.com/are-antifa-terrorists-658396?amp=1
>FEDS HAVE REPORTEDLY CLASSIFIED THEIR ACTIVITIES AS ‘DOMESTIC TERRORIST VIOLENCE’

It's about time, I wonder if this is because the moderate Democrats are worried that they are being seen as the new base of the modern day left.

Contrary to what the liberal media keeps trying to spread. All instances of political violence at rallies is instigated by them. In Boston they threw urine and in Berkeley they beat up people in wheelchairs.

Trump was trying when he said the alt left is also to blame.
>>
>>174271
ZOMG! This is Trump's America! Literally nazi brownshirts everywhere. Punch them, punch them all!
>>
This is great,

Antifa can longer use victim complex
>>
>>174293
The thing I hope is that Antifa grow and grows the more destruction the better.
>>
>>174271
There were like ~15 antifa at the Boston rally out of 40,000 protesters. They're not a big enough force to do anything significant and no one sees Antifa as the poster for the left.
>>
>>174311
You overestimate the intelligence of a hardcore Trumpkin. All liberals are the same entity to them.
>>
YES
We are getting close. Only a little more then Trump can send the feds into the universities and murder all the subversive marxist jewish social studies professors that have pushed this crap and created the radical antifa movement.
MAKE UNIVERSITIES GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>174311
>>174315
the chinese government had a habit of obfuscating the official numbers of their troop deployments. They claim only 152,000 chinese troops deployed in the korean conflict. Estimates from our side of history say 300,000 to 500,000. It worked back then because there wasn't so much tech floating around in the hands of citizens to see through the veil. You say about 15, but every video I see of antifa shows a pretty good sized crowd. Either you're ignorant or dishonest.
>>
>>174311
No there were thousands and it's just not about boston it's about the dozens of other rallies.
>>
>>174315
>>174311
Please. Anti-fa is the modern face of the anti-trump movement it and ever since the lefties starting parroting the "punch a nazi" nonsense they've made them even more legitimate.
>>
>>174317
in other news, UC Berkeley is now synonymous with "shitshow" pretty everyone else
>>
>>174317
If only this was possible it would solve tons of problems.
>>
>>174318
I was at the Boston protest and the ~40,000 Americans that showed up were not Antifa. Antifa is absolutely not the face of the anti trump movement.

>>174320
>>
>>174319
You're just making up lies now, there absolutely were not "thousands" of Antifa in Boston. And the amount of Antifa protests that show up every where else basically matches the amount of white nationalist protests that show up which makes sense. The new narrative from T_D is that Antifa is everywhere, and that they symbolize the anti trump movement which is just simply bullshit.
>>
>>174317
>>174329
>hurr durr but it's the leftists that are unreasonable and violent
>>
>>174331
Maybe you should have disowned your inconvenient shock troops BEFORE they became a political liability, and not afterwards. But I guess they were just too useful at shutting up the right for you to say anything. You and your leftwing rags can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>174337
>antifa fucks with milo
>political right suddenly appalled at poor treatment of gay man
l e l
>antifa fucks with ethnostate fetishists
>political right suddenly appalled at poor treatment of protesters
l e l
>antifa fucks with some other cunt trying to speak in university
>right wing suddenly appalled that somebody doesn't want to hear what a stuffy intellectual hast to say
l e l

You're asspain is just politicized bullshit over crap the right-wing has done through police force for decades.
>>
>>174345
>>174331
and likewise
>somebody right-wing says they feel threatened by protesters
>the right wing is suddenly appalled and filled with furious compassion
l e l

Tell that to anybody working in an abortion clinic and watch as they overflow with karmic schadenfreude. The political wing that thinks "re-education" camps and shock therapy for gays is reasonable, is upset over human abuses.
>>
>>174345
"Not only am I a hypocrite, I really enjoy strawmanning everyone I disagree with"
>>
>>174347
"Every person on the right wing has exactly the same paleoconservative views and I am also a complete moron"
>>
>>174349
>>174348
Oh you're just such a pure and special little snowflake aren't ya.
>>
>>174356
Top-tier argument right there, friendo
>>
>>174347
>The political wing that thinks "re-education" camps and shock therapy for gays is reasonable
Nobody thinks this (everyone thinks the few that do are crazy fucks) and this is why you will never have an actual conversation with a conservative.
>>
>>174367
>https://today.yougov.com/news/2014/06/12/gay-conversion-therapy/
Go on ahead. Sweep them under the rug.
>>
>>174378
We get it, everyone that disagrees with antifa rioting is literally Hitler and wants to put gays in camps and that is a totally reasonable viewpoint to take and not a ridiculous strawman
>>
>>174317
The edge is strong.
>>
>>174317
Cringeworthy false flag
>>
I fucking love how scared fascists are getting. Even the feds are shitting themselves. Based antifa.
>>
Whether you're on the left or right, you should be against this.
Antifa should be considered a hate group and efforts to silence ideas with violence should be treated as political hate crimes.
But this has been a long time coming, and no matter how deserving you think Antifa is, we're playing a very dangerous game when the federal government begins treating domestic organizations of American citizens as terrorists. The classification of terrorist organization can be used by intelligence to warrant sorts of treatment that we wouldn't want of American citizens not limited to violation of privacy rights. And it isn't just going to be "the bad guys", they will cast a wider net and this path is going to lead to treating unpopular speech as sedition.
>>
>>174337
there was a crowd of 30K people and one was arrested for punching, a trump supporter was arrested for carrying a gun, and a few people threw water bottles at police.
>>
>>174437
just wait until people see none of the promises of the government has been kept and that they're paying out the ass for it.
next time we have a great recession the response of the fed and law enforcement to popular unrest will be very different
>>
Where I live antifa post stickers on telephone poles, mailboxes, etc. with a phone number urging people to report on "racist/fascist activity" so that it can be dealt with by them.
This, to me, is terrorism. It sends the message that if you are different than them they will use force to stop you. I'm just worried about being called on for not being liberal enough. I know people that have called the number and I have since quietly distanced myself from them.
>>
>>174441
Despite being fairly liberal, I have to agree that's fucking deranged. If you see shit that's actually breaking the law, call the cops. Contacting a group of chucklefucks to mete out their own brand of justice is just going to fuck things up further.
>>
>>174330
"Antifa is absolutely not the face of the anti trump movement."

Alright, I'll bite. Who IS the face? Clinton? Pelosi? Warren? Sanders? Some GOPe cuck?
>>
>>174367
>Nobody thinks this

Oh is that why the car battery Pence meme took off on this site?

>it's just an ironic joke!

Like Holocaust denial meme too right? We all know how no "true conservative" takes that "joke" seriously.
>>
>>174437
Reminds me of that quote:

>First they came for the Nazis, and I did not speak out, because I was not a Nazi.
>Then they came for the Antifa, and I did not speak out, because I was not an Antifa.
>Then they came for the Scientologists, and I did not speak out, because the Scientologists infiltrated the government and gutted it, God Bless
>>
>>174450
>implying you're sincere
>implying there's any real differences 'between the two'
>>
>>174441
Don't worry anon, they are on the right side of history after all. Why would you be afraid of them? Something to hide there? Some naughty forbidden thoughts you might harbor? Might want to confess something to your generous liberal overlords?
>>
>>174437
Ah yes the totally non-partisan, neutral and absolutely-not-antifa-supporter preaching to us. No agenda here friends :^)
>>
I want the left to die and stay die
>>
>>174437
terrorist

ˈtɛrərJst
noun
a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Just fucking kill yourself commiescum
>>
>>174330
Saying something over and over doesn't make it true.
>>
>>174332
Yeah they are. It's seems like a daily thing now where someone is beaten but a lefty.
>>
>>174347
Abortion is murder and abortionist are like Nazi desth camps for babies.
>>
>>174345
More like leftists thugs beat and burn down citis and towns because their fucked up and wrong world view js challenged.
>>
>>174356
Youre mad.
Snowflakes are the ones who smash Starbucks windows because someone has a different political opinion.
>>
>>174378
What's wrong with it? It works and is voluntary.
>>
>>174458
It's obviously the King of the Left.
>>
>>174378
>Transexuals shouldn't accept themselves
>They have the right to mutilate their genitals and use harmful drugs, voluntarily

>Gays should accept themselves
>They can't shock themselves voluntarily!

Really made me think.
>>
>>174460
You're habing a coversation with your self
>>
>>174271
The next school shooter wont be a right-wing nut but probably a left-wing one if they continue to lose so much...

We are truly living in an interesting time
>>
>>174515
I didn't say there weren't left wing terrorists, I said it's important that the feds don't label them as a terrorist organization because there's a lot that entails in terms of the liberties that the government can take with the rights of Americans and that we don't want to set a precedent toward allowing any administration that sort of power.

>>174491
We can and should do everything to keep Antifa off the streets and bring the full force of the law upon anyone using violence to silence ideas. But you don't need the Feds to do that, law enforcement is actually much more effective at that anyway.
>>
>>174589
>law enforcement is actually much more effective at that anyway.
Yeah sure...

It's the /pol/ice who had to investigate and get Eric Clanton arrested for his random assault with a bike lock.
>>
>>174593
When weaponized autism does a better job at law enforcement you really have to wonder...
>>
>>174573
You "have" extreme denial over what conservatives on this website actually say and believe.
>>
>>174458
Soros
>>
>>174593
Consider how many thousands more law enforcement agents there are than Federal agents.
In any case, unruly mobs isn't enough justification for a police state, law enforcement should be empowered to deal with that themselves.
>>
>>174602
Literally everyone except for Republicans
It's not a centralized "movement", any more than the anti-birther movement has a face. Everyone who operates with a modicum of intelligence and information worth mentioning.
>>
>>174347
Nice false equivalency you moran

Great way to make a point....around the retarded.
>>
>>174460
Yes Photoshopped images of Pence shooting electricity out of his hands are 100% sincere and serious memes meant to inspire trust in shock therapy
>>
>>176396
>Static Cock
>100 Amps Nipple Clamps
>Genetic blunder gets the Thunder

More?
>>
>>174433
Bash the fash with fash!
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.